Type keyword(s) to search

A Million Little Things In The Media

• Start Topic

In news that's not really news - AMLT will end with season five. Though not officially announced by ABC....

ABC is not commenting for this story, but we’re told the decision to bring the show to a creatively satisfying conclusion was made mutually between Nash, the network and ABC Signature/Kapital Entertainment.

https://tvline.com/2022/08/22/a-million-little-things-final-season-5-cancelled-abc-release-date/

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 1/13/2023 at 1:00 AM, CrystalBlue said:

Boy, you ain't kidding.  Is that haircut a result of an accident with scissors?

I was thinking more along the lines of a lawn mower.  It would take a lot of effort to produce a mess like that.

• LOL 1

A Million Little Things: Final Season to Kick Off With an Unexpected Death

"The family of friends gathers once again to celebrate the life of a loved one who dies unexpectedly," ABC teases.

"Meanwhile, Katherine shows Maggie the secret to registering for baby gifts, and Rome supports his father through a difficult transition.”

E5FF07CA-E1D7-4F6C-A8B2-A59F539FAD3E.jpeg

Delilah is back!

Worst haircut - Katherine or Delilah? 😆

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Useful 1
On 1/24/2023 at 12:42 AM, CrystalBlue said:

I'm betting Delilah is the unexpected death kick off to the final season.  Katherine wins worse haircut between the two. Greta's cut comes in third.

Honestly, I want to know if Katherine's bad haircut was Grace Park's choice or if the producers went with the cliche "female character comes out and then immediately cuts her hair short!" that some shows tend to go with.

I'm surprised that this unexpected death may not be a flashforward, like I kind of expected it to. I thought they might genuinely try the "who dies" plot for the final season. Though I guess it would quickly narrow things down so I'm glad they aren't.

On 1/25/2023 at 11:43 PM, CrystalBlue said:

So a flashback of the happily married couple, Jon and Delilah Dixon, as AMLT reminisces of happier times with scenes of the former couples' friends, at Delilah's funeral.  Why else would everyone be at Delilah's house?

If Delilah dies, that means they'd have to bring back that baby and give Eddie custody though. Would they want to have to tie him down like that?

The death doesn't have to be a main character. It could be Rome's dad or someone tangential like that. 

• Like 2

Million Little Things' Delilah Returns to Boston, Instantly Faces an Emergency (and Eddie Drama) — Get First Look

Stephanie Szostak’s character returns to Boston in the Wednesday, April 5, episode of the ABC drama (10/9c), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the hour.

We saw Delilah previously this season, via a video call on the day of little Javier’s birth. In next week’s installment, though, she’ll be with the other Friends of Jon in person when she flies back from France and immediately becomes involved in a stressful situation that has her spending time at the hospital.

DEEF0CFD-A5CF-4116-907C-0FAB84ACD4B5.webp

8E14B655-FBCB-46B0-A417-DDDE443ACB16.webp

5FA1A6F7-E5B0-421C-92C4-C4F0616B01B4.webp

F2EE06CF-DA98-45E4-AAF6-ABDB4F77C888.webp

• Useful 1
19 hours ago, SnazzyDaisy said:

Million Little Things' Delilah Returns to Boston, Instantly Faces an Emergency (and Eddie Drama) — Get First Look

Stephanie Szostak’s character returns to Boston in the Wednesday, April 5, episode of the ABC drama (10/9c), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the hour.

We saw Delilah previously this season, via a video call on the day of little Javier’s birth. In next week’s installment, though, she’ll be with the other Friends of Jon in person when she flies back from France and immediately becomes involved in a stressful situation that has her spending time at the hospital.

DEEF0CFD-A5CF-4116-907C-0FAB84ACD4B5.webp

8E14B655-FBCB-46B0-A417-DDDE443ACB16.webp

5FA1A6F7-E5B0-421C-92C4-C4F0616B01B4.webp

F2EE06CF-DA98-45E4-AAF6-ABDB4F77C888.webp

ugh, so delilah (who nobody wanted to ever see again) and katherine go to the same awful hairdresser.  could either of them look worse?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

"I truly believe everything happens for a reason. The challenge in life is to find that reason. Sometimes what happens is terrible, and you think what good could possibly come from this? Sometimes what happens is so hard to believe, that you refuse to accept the truth. And sometimes, you even try to change it. But as bad as it seems. There is good, and you will find it. I promise."

- Jon Dixon (S1)