Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E15: Things Bad Begun/S03.E16 Sleigh Ride Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Alicia pleading for her mom, who was dead in her dream.

I was just coming to post this, especially after her non-reaction to Strand telling her Alicia was at the dam lmao.

Lola, I barely remember you, but I appreciate you trying to go out like Rambo.

Edited by william0102
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Husband says the actor played the reverend on Deadwood.  

Thank You!

Ray McKinnon.

Widower of actress Lisa Blount.

Just like Kim and Dayton, appeared on Sons of Anarchy.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba

Well, darn.  I thought Alecia had killed Procto Uno.  But it was woman whose name we never knew and, perhaps that was Efrain, because I haven't known who you all are talking about with him, either.

• Love 1

Am I the only one who wants FTWD to start over with a whole new group of people in a different location?  In other words, I would not care if they killed off each one of the major characters on this show and just started fresh somewhere else.   I think there was potential in this show, but with this specific (mostly bland, except for Strand and Daniel) cast it is taking way too long to reach that potential, and I think they could find a more interesting group to focus on.

• Love 6

I would have more respect for this show if this were the series finale and they all died.

There is no one to care about if they continue on ... none of them ever band together cause they all suck (except Alicia).

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TVFan17 said:

Am I the only one who wants FTWD to start over with a whole new group of people in a different location?  In other words, I would not care if they killed off each one of the major characters on this show and just started fresh somewhere else.   I think there was potential in this show, but with this specific (mostly bland, except for Strand and Daniel) cast it is taking way too long to reach that potential, and I think they could find a more interesting group to focus on.

The Clarke family is horrible except for Alicia &  RIP Travis. Travis's first wife was a better actress than Madison.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, oakville said:

I would be happier if Strand, Daniel, Alicia, Taka, Crazy Dog were the only survivors. I really don't like Nick & Madison.

I like this list but would keep Nick and add Alicia's friend Diana.  Madison can go anytime. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, oakville said:

I would be happier if Strand, Daniel, Alicia, Taka, Crazy Dog were the only survivors. I really don't like Nick & Madison.

Concur about your survivors' wishlist... except for Daniel. I used to like Nick, but his story got dumber and dumber as the seasons progressed.

• Love 1

Madison, has TROY in her family fantasy?

All men.  I can understand.  But old man Otto? 

Strand looks handsome in his suit, smiling away.

Has Madison been eating the brain stems or whatever?

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

I STILL miss Deadwood.  Believe it or not, Kim Dickens actually changed expression on that show. 

It's bizarre that she would lose her acting ability by being on this show. She was a journalist on House of Cards. She did a good job on that show.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, laschifosavita said:

Is the guy with the beard the guy that wanted Nick to be their leader?  Is that one guy supposed to be Alicia's boyfriend?  I didn't know it would be this hard to recognize these people when they're clean.

Yes.

Jake was also there.

5 minutes ago, blaksheba said:

Concur about your survivors' wishlist... except for Daniel. I used to like Nick, but his story got dumber and dumber as the seasons progressed.

Daniel is one of the best actors on the show.

• Love 1