Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 10/16/17

Jaded
  • Start Topic

12 hours ago, Stacey1014 said:

I don’t miss Jed. I enjoyed the 4 person panel that they had the last few weeks and thought that Paula was pleasant when she was there. Meghan seems like she joined the cast to specifically argue with Joy and the others in the hopes to become the young face of the Republican Party.

I don't miss Jed, at all. And I don't like Paula.  In fact, I probably liked Jed better than Paula. Not impressed with Meghan either. And even though I enjoyed the 4 person panel, it was a bit strange with Sara suddenly trying to be the voice of the "other side".  So I think the idea of having a conservative / Republican (I assume it's impossible to be a liberal Republican) is good in theory, The View just can't find the right person who won't get defensive and argumentative. 

She aspires to become the new Elisabeth. 

She did mention her in practically her very first sentence, on her very first day.

• Love 6
On 10/21/2017 at 5:07 PM, Gemma Violet said:

I remember once on her radio show (where BTW she rarely sounded cold and distant like on The View), Meghan, when asked what she would do if she had one day of anonymity, said, "Take my bra off and go jet-skiing!"  So there's a whole other person under that cold exterior.  Maybe she'll loosen up as she gets more comfortable with the show.  Right now, she's really unwatchable.

I remember when she guest hosted in the past...I thought she was very likable. This person is NOT the MM that used to be around.

• Love 2

I saw one of the items on their View Your Deal thing today that I thought would make for a good Christmas present, so I went to their website and it's already sold out.  It's not fair that we in California are three hours behind the East Coast.  :)  It did say that you can leave your email address and they'll let you know when they're back in stock and will offer it at the discount price.  But if it's more than a few weeks, I'll have to look elsewhere for Christmas presents.