Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

Oliver is so ridiculously "tell your son .  He'll forgive you."

9 minutes ago, ladylaw99 said:

I'm so bored that I am trying to figure out the purpose of the last 2 episodes

They feel like they owe Manu Bennett for the episode in s3.

Or filler.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I keep tuning out the Slade scenes so I've basically missed half the dialogue so I'm very confused as to what's going on.

Same. I think I heard something about the mirakuru wearing off for a while, which, okay I feel like they're making it up as they go when it comes to mirakuru and then I have no idea what was said after that. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Same. I think I heard something about the mirakuru wearing off for a while, which, okay I feel like they're making it up as they go when it comes to mirakuru and then I have no idea what was said after that. 

I like Manu Bennett, but sometimes his voice gets so raspy and deep that he mumbles his lines and I have to often pause and rewind, if I can, to try to catch what he said. For example, he yelled something in one of the flashbacks this episode where he has his katana(??) and walking toward the camera, just before it switches to the shot of his Deathstroke outfit, and I couldn't figure out what he yelled.

Burn all the stash!  Why bother, other than to give Diggle angst?

10 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

We really are gonna act like Slade didn't murder Oliver's mother. Wow.

It's the mirakuru. Everything is the mirakuru's fault.

• Love 1

Kidnapping William is the theme of the show these days.

10 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

Joe made his first kill 6 months after that camping trip where he was a fetus? Could he even reach someone's throat to slice it?

He wanted to be just like Daddy.  The seeds of psychopathy were strong in him.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, if they really want a Deathstroke spinoff show, then go for it, as long as it's no longer on here. I will also not be tuning in for it.

Well it’s going to have to have more of a plot than him just searching for his mysons.

• Love 1