Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

(edited)

They have ONE person that admitted to being a vigilante that said Oliver was the GA.  Everyone else said he was not.  Why would this be confusing?  

His lawyer should have been able to discredit Rene in a minute.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 5

Okay, first of all. This is Jack's best scene of the season. Also, this scene is fucking breaking my heart. Dad Oliver and Mom Felicity are the best.

• Love 5
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Have the Arrowverse writers ever understood that Law and Order trails are short because its a one hour format? Its not in real time!

They even put dates at the bottom of the screen to make it clear!

• Love 6
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Have the Arrowverse writers ever understood that Law and Order trails are short because its a one hour format? Its not in real time!

I legit LOL'd

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Yeah, I guess the next time the city is being swarmed by crazed super soldiers or whatever, they can just...deal with it on their own? 

Honestly, Jean's jury nullification idea was pretty great. If Oliver had recounted every time he saved that city's ass and how much more fucked up it would be without him around, what juror could argue otherwise?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

This is so stupid. So Not Laurel gets to be the hero. LOL fuck this.

Pfft. She didn't do it to be a hero.  She did it because she wanted to stick it to Diaz.  (Finally)   

• Love 1