Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

Not Arrow related, but these Domino's pizza ads for pizza insurance? Is anyone actually so clumsy they've ruined enough pizzas to justify paying extra?

Just now, BkWurm1 said:

Also, something I'm confused about from before.  How come the vigilante named Laurel Lance wasn't' arrested?

Imagine. BS poses as Laurel. And she's arrested for being BC. "Wait, what? But I was trying to avoid being arrested!" 

• Love 4
Just now, bethy said:

Not Arrow related, but these Domino's pizza ads for pizza insurance? Is anyone actually so clumsy they've ruined enough pizzas to justify paying extra?

I’ve had pizza delivery guys actually ruin the pizza on the way...

Just now, BkWurm1 said:

Couldn't some of the cops not on the take arrest Diaz?

Also, something I'm confused about from before.  How come the vigilante named Laurel Lance wasn't' arrested?

THANK YOU. Ever since Oliver outed her at the funeral I’ve wondered why the city hasn’t seen a mass of appeals filed against the DA’s office. 

Maybe getting arrested for being a vigilante is a future twist? 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bethy said:

Is this a JB flashback?

I think it was footage previously from the end of season two.  Maybe unused before?

Edited by BkWurm1
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

I think it was footage previously from the end of season two

I just quickly watched a clip of 2x23 and we only saw Thea get into the limo with Malcolm, but there had been no dialogue. So either they showed unused footage from years ago, or they filmed it recently to tack on the conversation.