Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

That’s news to me. I was referring to when Sarah was a child and Eve hit her with her car. 

I hope Maggie references this. 

If Sarah is in a wheelchair Maggie will be a mess

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
On 8/9/2024 at 9:00 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

I appreciated the reference Sarah made to it when she returned to town although a different Eve.

And it was a different Sarah who got hit.  Aimee Richardson, yes?

21 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Ron is sick for making her relive that. And from the interview they gave next up is making Paul relive his mother's death from cancer

Linsey had a real-life accident?

3 hours ago, Rodney said:

Yes. In 2015 when she was on Bold. A hit and run that broke or injured both ankles and she was in a wheelchair on and off screen for months.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 4
On 8/10/2024 at 10:46 AM, brisbydog said:

If Sarah is in a wheelchair Maggie will be a mess

F***.

Suzanne needs a happy storyline to play, FFS. They keep making her cry and cry and cry....

😒

• Like 7
7 hours ago, Rodney said:

Yes a different actress I don't know about Linsey ever dealing with a RL accident though.

2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yes a different actress I don't know about Linsey ever dealing with a RL accident though.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/02/03/bold-and-beautiful-actress-linsey-godfrey-accident-broken-legs/22788279/

When her baby was less than a year old too. Same as Sarah. Re Ron is now delving into the real life tragedies of his actors. Not cool. From what I'm getting Paul Telfer is not thrilled about having to relive his mother's death either.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Angry 1
5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/02/03/bold-and-beautiful-actress-linsey-godfrey-accident-broken-legs/22788279/

When her baby was less than a year old too. Same as Sarah. Re Ron is now delving into the real life tragedies of his actors. Not cool. From what I'm getting Paul Telfer is not thrilled about having to relive his mother's death either.

I was wondering if he asked their permission first before doing this. Sounds like a no. Not cool

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I was wondering if he asked their permission first before doing this. Sounds like a no. Not cool

Absolutely not given their recent comments 

• Angry 3
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Absolutely not given their recent comments 

Ron must have salivated when he looked up Annalyne McCord and learned that she has DID, complete with wearing black wigs. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I'm wondering now if part of letting Ron go was Lindsay and Paul saying "this wasn't okay". I'd like to think they did speak up, but clearly, having something to say to TPTB at DOOL usually gets you in trouble.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm wondering now if part of letting Ron go was Lindsay and Paul saying "this wasn't okay". I'd like to think they did speak up, but clearly, having something to say to TPTB at DOOL usually gets you in trouble.

While Godfrey admitted she’s not big on talking about “the process” of acting (“I think it’s really just so self indulgent”), she did want to walk through what she and Telfer went through for the Fiona storyline. Because, as she shared, “We were in this very unique situation where both of our past traumas were being played out on the show. The process that Paul and I went through for some of these scenes, just being in the trenches like that with somebody… We already are best friends, but I feel like what we went through, we just had to lean on each other.”

“I learned so much off of Lindsay,” Telfer shared, “and how to achieve certain emotions very rapidly. They’re crazy soapy storylines that we’re doing, but they both rhyme with our actual real lives — like very specific things from our past.”

“Both of us,” Godfrey pointed out, saying they didn’t “realize how much that was going to hit home for us. So it was really wanting to be there for each other. Just being like, ‘OK, I know this hits home,’ and ‘This is very close to home for you.’”

With that said, Telfer wryly chuckles that, “We weren’t super happy about it at first. Sometimes you’re like, ‘Wait, did they… How did they know?’ So some of it, for it to be so on the nose, it was just a bit like, ‘Who have you been talking to?!’”

• Like 4
  • Love 3

So, you guys only wanna see this type of story if the actors involved have never lived through the things then?

Personally, like I said, I never wanna see it lol but some of you seemed happy about it at first.

The Sarah car wreck thing is fine for me because she'll end up being perfectly fine but I will still fast forward it because I just don't care about Sarah.

Awful idea though imo to give Xander/Sarah back-to-back sad, horrible stories. I feel for you guys who like them lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

It depends on the timing of it all. I think in LG's case enough years have passed that I am not bothered by it(and before this thread I legit didn't know about it).  Paul's is a bit different only because I personally can relate to his plight. 

I think it would be less awkward as a viewer if I didn't know this beforehand. That being said I did want more grounded in reality stories on this show and this is different for Xander/Sarah, so I still want to see it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think it would be less awkward as a viewer if I didn't know this beforehand.

This is why I’ve tried to stop reading interviews and whatnot from actors/writers. It makes any show much easier and more enjoyable to watch imo.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Awful idea though imo to give Xander/Sarah back-to-back sad, horrible stories. I feel for you guys who like them lol.

I don't at all.  They choose to like them for whatever reason, then they've got it.  Everything that goes with a soap couple.  Trials and tribulations galore.  They can't take it, they're not true fans of that couple.

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I don't at all.  They choose to like them for whatever reason, then they've got it.  Everything that goes with a soap couple.  Trials and tribulations galore.  They can't take it, they're not true fans of that couple.

I am actually thrilled they are getting back to back high drama stories based in reality.  I just feel bad for the actors that they had to relive their own real life experiences in such a way, but as a viewer who loves Xarah, it is all I want for them. I am ecstatic that they are being kept far away from the crapfest of Body and Soul, and that they are unlikely to run into Connie. Bring it!

43 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think it would be less awkward as a viewer if I didn't know this beforehand. That being said I did want more grounded in reality stories on this show and this is different for Xander/Sarah, so I still want to see it.

Exactly. For instance, give me Isabella dying from pancreatic cancer and staying dead, even though it broke my heart, over a million 'deaths' reversed by Dr Rolf that mean nothing.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Sarah car wreck thing is fine for me because she'll end up being perfectly fine but I will still fast forward it because I just don't care about Sarah.

I am a huge fan of them and I am very excited for both these stories. I also know Sarah will be fine but I am going to enjoy the drama of it. I used to fast forward Calliope and her stupid dog wedding stuff back in the day too. I don't like farce. That is not what I watch this show for.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
22 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

I am actually thrilled they are getting back to back high drama stories based in reality.  I just feel bad for the actors that they had to relive their own real life experiences in such a way, but as a viewer who loves Xarah, it is all I want for them.

Good for you, then.  I'll be happily fast-forwarding them.  But enjoy!

(edited)

Monday, August 19, 2024

Gabi excoriates Ava and Stefan

With Jack by her side, Jennifer anxiously waits to see her daughter.

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Justin presents Alex with the papers annulling his marriage to Theresa

Leo and Hattie continue to miscommunicate

Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Johnny and Abe ask Chanel and Alex to audition for Body & Soul

Johnny and Chanel discuss their future.

Brady begins to worry if he committed an unspeakable crime.

Jada gets closer to the truth in nailing a suspect in a hit-and-run.

Thursday, August 22, 2024

EJ introduces himself to Abigail

Stefan makes an impassioned plea to Gabi

Killer Connie is back. This time, her target is Melinda 

Friday, August 23, 2024

Xander confronts Jada about Sarah’s case

Chad is heartened when Abigail recalls a memory

Sophia makes a play for Tate

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

don't at all.  They choose to like them for whatever reason, then they've got it.  Everything that goes with a soap couple.  Trials and tribulations galore.  They can't take it, they're not true fans of that couple.

Gosh, Sunshine, another of your loving critiques of other viewers.  What a joy to have someone to point out the error of our ways.

Edited by boes
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4

Full daily spoilers:

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, August 19:

Eager but apprehensive, Jennifer waits to see Abigail. Jack is there to support her.

Meanwhile, Chad is doing his best to comfort Abigail, but it’s hard for her to cope with her confusing identity.

Connie is set off when she has a confrontation with Melinda.

Stefan and Ava get an earful from angry Gabi.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, August 20:

After all they’ve been through, Johnny and Chanel discuss what they want to do with the rest of their lives.

Abe and Johnny try to hunt down a couple in hiding.

Alex is handed the legal documents annulling his marriage to Theresa.

Leo continues bungling things with Hattie.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, August 21:

With Xander and Maggie by her side, Sarah does her best to try and stay positive.

Brady starts to suspect that he may have committed a crime when he was blacked out.

As Jada follows the evidence, she inches closer to narrowing in on a suspect in the hit and run.

Chanel is surprised when Johnny and Abe urge her to audition for Body & Soul.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, August 22:

With a little pushing from Julie, Chad opens up about the latest complications in his life.

EJ comes face to face with Abigail, but will she remember their past?

After being on the receiving end of her fury, Stefan desperately appeals to Gabi’s mercy.

Connie gets ready to eliminate the Melinda problem.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, August 23:

Tate’s love life gets even more complicated when Sophia throws herself at him.

Brady and Fiona try to get over the latest grimness together.

Jada faces Xander as he demands action of Sarah’s hit and run.

Chad finally finds a bit of hope when Abigail’s memory is jogged.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, August 26:

Suspicious about what is really going on with Abigail, Kristen tells Chad about her concerns.

Brady resists blurting out what really happened to Jada.

Tate faces some questions from Holly about the moves that Sophia has been making on him.

Xander gets some comfort from Fiona.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, August 27:

Tate fills Brady in about where he has been lately.

Jada faces some pressure from Xander.

EJ guesses that his sister has a secret that she’s keeping under wraps.

John and Marlena can’t stop worrying about what’s wrong with Brady.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, August 28:

Sarah listens as Xander makes a few suggestions.

Jada takes a confession from Brady.

Justin eavesdrops on Fiona, who may have said too much.

Holly and Tate get a lesson in actions having consequences.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, August 29:

Kristen has a confrontation with Ava.

Melinda gets manipulated by Connie.

Chad doesn’t let Thomas know that Abigail is back.

Gabi prepares for a battle with Stefan that she hopes will cost him everything

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, August 30:

EJ ponders a surprising proposition that Gabi makes to him.

Ava is threatened by Connie, who accuses her of trashing her.

Melinda is horrified when she figures out the truth about Connie.

Jada pays Stephanie a visit and hands her Everett’s ashes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
39 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

John and Marlena can’t stop worrying about what’s wrong with Brady.

Hasn't this been their daily concern for 30 years now?

40 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Gabi prepares for a battle with Stefan that she hopes will cost him everything

Team up with Kate, girl. She's done this before.

41 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Melinda is horrified when she figures out the truth about Connie.

That she's a better character than Ben ever was?

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Honestly, I'm into this whole mess with Brady, Fiona, Sarah and Xander. That, and the Fake Abby and Chad thing, are actually worth my time watching. I also don't hate Gabi's revenge on Stefan, especially if it involves boinking EJ. You go, girl!

The elderly teens are a bore, and of course Connie and Body & Soul are unwatchable, but I can power through the rest without wanting to self immolate.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'd prefer Gabi and Chad, take....3?

This time with a different Gabi as opposed to a different Chad. I might be open to this as well. Actually, this might be preferable (have they had any scenes together?)

• Like 2
9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Not the direction I expected but this might be good?

I think so, especially with NuGabi. There's something about her that appears a bit more tougher than CB...something EJ will really appreciate.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, oceanblue said:

Am I the only one surprised that Dr. Green is faux Abby's contact?

I was surprised too.  I thought the contact would be Clyde.  Nice to have a surprising twist in this storyline.

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, oceanblue said:

Am I the only one surprised that Dr. Green is faux Abby's contact?

I think more people would've been had that spoiler pic from a few months ago not gone viral where she was with the Greenes.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Monday, September 2, 2024

Stephanie assists a nervous Alex with his audition scene for Body & Soul.

Abe goes to Kate to explain a problem.

Hattie puts Bonnie on notice

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Gabi confronts an undeniable truth with EJ.

Chanel and Johnny are shocked to learn Alex auditioned to be her love interest

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Stephanie takes Abigail on a stroll down memory lane.

Leo tells Chad he needs to quit the Spectator to devote his time to Body & Soul

Gabi is forced to admit the truth to Stefan

Thursday, September 5, 2024

Marlena is visited by Eric, who is back in Salem to support Brady.

John tries to save Brady from making a completely rash decision

Friday, September 6, 2024

Sarah remembers something from the night of her accident.

Maggie is hopeful Justin will be able to help Brady

Edited by brisbydog
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Marlena is visited by Eric, who is back in Salem to support Brady.

I was just thinking today that Eric's experience with the car accident that killed Daniel would be helpful for Brady to hear.

I wonder if this means we're also getting a scene of Holly finding out Eric caused the accident that killed her father.

• Like 2
  • Useful 5

Xarah and their drama are the best part of this show right now.

I would include the Fabby mystery but the show making the Dimeras the focal point instead of her parents and brother is why this is lacking.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'd enjoy seeing JJ and Chad teaming up to sort this out.

If they weren't wasting time and money on Body & Soul, these stories could be fuller.

Yep JJ would be suspicious and Chad wants to believe it’s true. Would be good conflict 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 8/24/2024 at 9:04 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

I think more people would've been had that spoiler pic from a few months ago not gone viral where she was with the Greenes.

Strangely enough, on WornOnTV her character is given as “Marine Greene”. I don’t know if it’s a character name or a shade of green. TBD.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, September 2:

Johnny has to adjust to something unsettling he’s figured out about Chanel.

Abe better watch out because Paulina loses it on him.

When Alex is nervous about auditioning for Body & Soul, Stephanie does her best to help him through it.

Bonnie gets a warning from Hattie

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, September 3:

Stefan has a run-in with Abigail and she is not feeling friendly.

Gabi and EJ have to face a fact they can’t avoid.

When he needs help with Abigail, Chad turns to Stephanie.

Abe opens up to Kate about the latest problem ion his life.

Discovering that Alex auditioned for the role of Chanel’s love interest leaves her and Johnny shaken.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, September 4:

Gabi has to come clean with Stefan about what’s happened.

Stephanie attempts to jog Abigail’s memories.

Leo tells Chad that it’s time for him to exit from the paper.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, September 5:

Eric comes back to Salem to show Brady his support and is sure to stop off to see Marlena.

John pays Brady a visit and does his best to try and convince him not to do anything rash.

Tate messes things up with Holly.

Sarah pushes Maggie away as she tries to help.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, September 6:

Suddenly, Sarah starts to recall what happened on the night of her accident.

Maggie hopes that Brady will get the help he needs from Justin.

EJ and Eric have a confrontation.

Holly is heartbroken when she learns the truth that has been kept from her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2