Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I think it's too soon as well.  I want to see how things play our with Gabi and Chad, but the show will shove her back with Chad and demonize Gabi in an effort to prop its non-deserving princess.  When a show shoots as far in advance as Days does, a recast this soon when you are testing the male lead with someone else is a stupid mistake.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Maybe? I can't recall if they did it or not, but thought they had, more than once...

They didn't have sex, no.  Theresa had a bad drug reaction from an overdose, and that pretty much put the brakes on things right there.

Edited by Michel
  • Love 1

I'll be sure to stock up on all my stomach meds so I can tolerate the return of The Creature From the Great Beyond.

I would rather have watched Theresa die tragically than see her pretty much leave the way that she came. Even though we know that she's doing this to protect Brady and Tate, I think it's a crappy way to go out.

One thing I look forward to is the return of Eric. I just hope that he doesn't get the "Aiden" treatment and get continously ran over by a very large bus.

• Love 4

We are on similar pages... I will check back in for Eric's return but otherwise take a break.

I don't hate Theresa's somewhat overdramatic exit storyline because at least we're getting to see shades of Old Theresa again (and I think JL did great work as her, back when she arrived) and I think it's bringing things full circle in a way that just sending her off canvas wouldn't have accomplished. She gets to leave a bit of a heroine (hopefully) and that feels earned. It's like she's finally learned not to self-destruct...

...hopefully today's drug binge doesn't disprove that. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mj2000 said:

One thing I look forward to is the return of Eric. I just hope that he doesn't get the "Aiden" treatment and get continously ran over by a very large bus.

I'm so looking forward to Eric's return, and I'm also so afraid he'll get the Aiden treatment.  The only good news is that there was a picture just this week of him on set, so at least he's still there.   

This is just speculation (I think) but on the other forum people are speculating that the "drunk" that held up the doctor at the fertility clinic might have been Eric and that somehow he might be the father of Chloe's... er ... Nicole's baby.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, buffynut said:

This is just speculation (I think) but on the other forum people are speculating that the "drunk" that held up the doctor at the fertility clinic might have been Eric and that somehow he might be the father of Chloe's... er ... Nicole's baby.

Eric being the father would be better than Dan, obviously, but WTF? How would that even be possible? 

• Love 4

Whaaaaa....?!?

I have to laugh at that a bit, because that would make this unquestionably the most complicated soap opera pregnancy story line I have ever heard of. Maybe even more complicated than Tater Tot's.

If Eric was donating sperm, wouldn't that imply that he was free from jail at this point, therefore making his entire family totally oblivious to his legal status at the moment? I really don't think inmates are given field trips to fertility clinics.

I'm wondering if Hope is going to bump into Eric in prison. It's kind of funny to think of how many formerly heroic characters are now basically fit to be behind bars. Aside from Eric and Hope, there's Jen, who could have been arrested during her drug binges, Steve and Joey for the whole murder of Ava thing...and Abigail for obvious reasons. Arguably Theo, Chad and JJ too...

• Love 4
7 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

Eric being the father would be better than Dan, obviously, but WTF? How would that even be possible? 

They're probably just grasping at straws, but they just think it's interesting that a drunk was at the clinic at the same time. 

6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Whaaaaa....?!?

I have to laugh at that a bit, because that would make this unquestionably the most complicated soap opera pregnancy story line I have ever heard of. Maybe even more complicated than Tater Tot's.

If Eric was donating sperm, wouldn't that imply that he was free from jail at this point, therefore making his entire family totally oblivious to his legal status at the moment? I really don't think inmates are given field trips to fertility clinics.

Complicated, yes. But the the fertility clinic "donations" were made while Daniel was still alive, so Eric was not in prison, just drunk "off screen".

• Love 3
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Whaaaaa....?!?

I'm wondering if Hope is going to bump into Eric in prison. It's kind of funny to think of how many formerly heroic characters are now basically fit to be behind bars. Aside from Eric and Hope, there's Jen, who could have been arrested during her drug binges, Steve and Joey for the whole murder of Ava thing...and Abigail for obvious reasons. Arguably Theo, Chad and JJ too...

Eric went to prison in April. Wasn't Chloe already pregnant when she came back in June? If Eric were to be the father he most likely would've had to have donated before he went to prison in order for this theory to have a chance of being possible. I can't think of any reason why Eric would want to donate sperm, though.

Sonny has probably gotten involved in some illegal activities too, and will probably drag Sparkle into his shady Kiriakis dealings.

• Love 3

Is that still Deidre playing Hattie?  Or did her sister agree to come back for a while and play her?

Unlike most here, I'm willing to give Marci Miller a chance as Abigail.  I'm one who never thought that Kate Mansi was bad, but I do hope that Marci is better.  And at least she looks like Melissa, so that's a start for her.

Shawn!  I can't wait to see Brandon back!  Anyone know whether or not Martha is coming back, too?

I wonder if that cancer Adrienne was worried about getting finally strikes her, and that's why she faints?

I'm so glad that the show is finally moving along their black storyline.  But perhaps making an autistic teen the heavy of said storyline isn't the smartest of moves.   And worse yet, Claire seems to be feeding into and enabling Theo's rampant dislike of Valerie.  Damn it, show!  Don't make me start hating Theo!  Hell, don't even make me dislike him!  But it looks like this storyline is gonna make me do just that!

So we get a look at Theresa's final week in Salem.  She's ending things in the exact wrong way.  Brady may not be the brightest bulb, but if she ever does come back to town, he's well within his rights not to take her back if he ever finds out why she left.  Just tell him the damn truth, already, for crying out loud!

Gonna wait and see how this Jade pregnancy storyline goes.  The actress playing her is pretty damn good, but I think James will only carry it well if Stephen and Mary Beth elevate him well enough.

• Love 2

So Deimos has Phillip kidnapped over that fucking baby?

Is that how Phillip gets written off the show? I don't care about the actor but I do care about the character.

I don't care how many times Nicole has been screwed out of a child but I would be fine if she loses another kid if she insists on staying with Deimos.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Is that how Phillip gets written off the show? I don't care about the actor but I do care about the character.

I don't know. It looked like Phillip was chained to a wall or had his hands tied to something and Deimos was all in his facing acting threatening. It's clear that Phillip is wherever he is against his will and Deimos is responsible. 

I'm not interested in Phillip being abused at the hands of Deimos over this stupid baby that shouldn't even exist in the first place. I don't know what they're doing with Deimos but I don't like it at all. He's responsible for Bo being dead, Maggie being paralyzed, and now this. Why is anyone supposed to like this character? Are we supposed to root for him over Chloe? She may not be handling this situation well but Deimos comes off like a crazed animal, which only justifies why Chloe doesn't want him anywhere near this baby. I can't root for Nicole, either. She apparently learned nothing from her experiences with EJ. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

I don't know. It looked like Phillip was chained to a wall or had his hands tied to something and Deimos was all in his facing acting threatening. It's clear that Phillip is wherever he is against his will and Deimos is responsible. 

I'm not interested in Phillip being abused at the hands of Deimos over this stupid baby that shouldn't even exist in the first place. I don't know what they're doing with Deimos but I don't like it at all. He's responsible for Bo being dead, Maggie being paralyzed, and now this. Why is anyone supposed to like this character? Are we supposed to root for him over Chloe? She may not be handling this situation well but Deimos comes off like a crazed animal, which only justifies why Chloe doesn't want him anywhere near this baby. I can't root for Nicole, either. She apparently learned nothing from her experiences with EJ. 

I guess since Deimos shouldn't exist, it was logical to involve him with the super fetus who shouldn't exist. 

I just hope that this storyline does not turn into more scenes of Nicole crying at the grave at St Daniel.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, LeftPhalange said:

So Deimos has Phillip kidnapped over that fucking baby? 

If that creature really cared about Chad and plot point baby she would stay dead.

LOL at Jen and the rest of the courtroom acting indignant when Hope is sent off to prison. STFU.

Of course it would be a travesty for murdering and sainted Horton to be sent to prison. 

As far as the creature from the great beyond, the only way to make her seem human would be if her brain had been altered and she was given the mindset of late 80s - early 90s Jennifer.

• Love 1

I just hope that this storyline does not turn into more scenes of Nicole crying at the grave at St Daniel.

How their rushed and shitty "love story" became this epic tale worthy of constant resuscitation baffles me. It's like Corday doesn't watch this show at all!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

How their rushed and shitty "love story" became this epic tale worthy of constant resuscitation baffles me. It's like Cirday doesn't watch this show at all!

As I've posted before, I hate their "love story".  The majority of the "love" part happened off camera when the "old" new writers took over.  Most of what happened on screen was them fighting and Daniel slamming the door in Nicole's face.  I'll never consider Daniel her soul-mate not matter how many times the shows tells us he was.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

How their rushed and shitty "love story" became this epic tale worthy of constant resuscitation baffles me. It's like Cirday doesn't watch this show at all!

No kidding. It went from him slamming doors in her face to the greatest love story of Nicole's life faster than a speeding bullet. Pathetic!

• Love 1

That Danicole dance in the pub was such LOL-inducing BS. Remember that? Back in those halcyon days when we assumed they were just giving Daniel a sappy send-off?

I don't know what we ever did to deserve Taniel, Failure, Summer and Deimos....can Ben please go on another killing spree?

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

You know, of course, that once Nicole winds up with the baby, she'll name it Daniel.  Or Danielle.

I'm hoping she goes with Spot or Rover.

• Love 2

You know, of course, that once Nicole winds up with the baby, she'll name it Daniel.  Or Danielle.

She has already one dead baby named Daniel Rafael. I doubt that she will get chance to name the baby. Chloe will and she will probably keep the secret almost as long as Nicole kept quiet about stealing Sydney from Sami.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, mikesgirl99 said:

I guess since Deimos shouldn't exist, it was logical to involve him with the super fetus who shouldn't exist.

I think Deimos is doing this for Nicole.  He is clearly seen overhearing that Philip and Chloe's secret has to do with Nicole, whom he loves, and doesn't want them doing something that could hurt her.  So he's trying to torture this secret out of Philip to help Nicole, who probably won't know about this for some time.

These events seem pretty frequent. I feel a bit bad for the cast because I'm sure it gets old.

So...we never get to see Eric behind bars (boo), it's possible he isn't to blame for the accident (Andre then?), he gets input in his storyline (yay), he isn't so chill with Jennifer (yay), he gets time with other characters (yay) and he and Nicole are on a journey (oy).

And he'll be basically permanent (yay).

I hope he punches Deimos in the face and that Nicole doesn't spend the first six months talking about freaking Daniel.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3

What a wonderful write-up of the event!  They all sound like such nice people and Greg Vaughan is a total sweetheart.  So glad he's back on the show ... and it's interesting that TIIC began pursing him again almost as soon as they let him go. 

Anyway, I'm looking forward to tuning back in after Jen Lilley wraps up the awful exit story they gave her. 

• Love 3

Is Stephanie not an interesting character?  She's not been on the show since I've been watching so she will be new to me.  She's not as bad as Joey the teenage murderer, is she?

Also, will she be airing in February or filming in February/airing in friggin' August?

She was involved in a triangle with Melanie and Nathan Horton. Long story short - Nathan really wanted to be with Melanie but Stephanie schemed to keep them apart. He found out on their wedding day and dumped her, leading to her crawling around on the floor in her wedding dress begging him not to leave her. I  actually liked/didn't mind her until that triangle happened - IMO she came off as so pathetic and desperate and I had no use for any of it. 

• Love 4

So another woman sacrificed for a Jonas and turned into a doormat?  That's not great history to build on.  Hopefully the new writers will ignore that bit of history ... but given that Nicole is still saddled with Daniel months after his death, I won't count on it.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Is Stephanie not an interesting character?  She's not been on the show since I've been watching so she will be new to me.  She's not as bad as Joey the teenage murderer, is she?

Also, will she be airing in February or filming in February/airing in friggin' August?

She'll be new to me too.  Not sure if it's worth trying to find old clips of her or not, since I think it's just a short-term return.

From what I saw on the other forum, Stephanie's coming back for Steve and Kayla's Valentine's Day wedding.

• Love 2

Stefanie was sacrificed for Melanie...I hated Melanie even more after that.. It was a shame what Dena did to her to prop that dishrag Melanie.  I liked original recipe Stefanie, she was a unique character and she had a nice vibe with EJ. They both had a passion for race car driving...I loved her close  friendships with her cousins Chelsea and Abigail...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Stefanie was sacrificed for Melanie...I hated Melanie even more after that.. It was a shame what Dena did to her to prop that dishrag Melanie.

Yeah, Nick and Stephanie were both sacrificed for Melanie under Dena's pen, and Gabi under Darrell and Marlene's.  It was excruciating to watch those three be thrown under the bus for her.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, buffynut said:

She'll be new to me too.  Not sure if it's worth trying to find old clips of her or not, since I think it's just a short-term return.

From what I saw on the other forum, Stephanie's coming back for Steve and Kayla's Valentine's Day wedding.

Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting as well.

Longer term I would like a Stephanie recast -- the new Abby would have been perfect.  I did like Shelley though, even though she wasn't the strongest actress at the start.

• Love 2
Just now, Polaris said:

I just read a spoiler on Days Cafe that we find out Adrienne is ill.  This is the cancer storyline that was mentioned before, isn't it? More doom and gloom is on the horizon.

Justin breaks into Lucas and Adrienne's wedding, and tells her he still loves her.  He gets into a fight with Lucas, and Adrienne suggests they adjourn to another room.  While there and arguing, she collapses.

• Love 1