Type keyword(s) to search

These Spoilers Suck: Bitter Speculation About SPN Spoilers

catrox14
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Spoilers With Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/17/supernatural-jensen-ackles-michael-season-14/

Dabb sucks.  Jensen flat out said, Dabb gave him no direction.

This also show he put no thought or effort into planning the Michael storyline or what kind of Villian Michaael. was.  No wonder I think these writers are lazy.

Dabb- if you need help reach out.

Jensen- I'd like some help

Dabb- do your own thing.  Youve seen Christian

Jensen- so imitate Christian

Dabb- do your own thing. 

Did I mention Dabb sucks.

I really hope Jensen doesn't add too much humor in.  Michael doesn't seem like that type.  If I have one criticism of Jensen's its that he can take a humor a bit too far. 

But it does sound like we might get more Michael this ep.  Which is something I guess.Insert other media

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

https://ew.com/tv/2018/10/17/supernatural-jensen-ackles-michael-season-14/

Dabb sucks.  Jensen flat out said, Dabb gave him no direction.

Dabb- if you need help reach out.

Jensen- I'd like some help

Dabb- do your own thing.  Youve seen Christian

Jensen- so imitate Christian

Dabb- do your own thing. 

Did I mention Dabb sucks.

I really hope Jensen doesn't add too much humor in.  Michael doesn't seem like that type.  If I have one criticism of Jensen's its that he can take a humor a bit too far. 

But it does sound like we might get more Michael this ep.  Which is something I guess.Insert other media

Sounds to me like Dabb wrote fuck all for Michael, and had no concept of the character.

Which might turn out to me advantageous.

I do think Jensen is smart to pepper in some humor to Michael, because I thought Christian's Michael had a little dark humor edge in him meaning it was stuff that internally Michael found amusing to himself. Like I did find some thing he said funny...things in his face and eyes that told me he found some things amusing in a  really dark way.

And honestly, I don't trust Speight on this because if Buck Lemmings script is the usual garbage in, then his job is tomake that script happen, and it will be garbage in - garbage out. So maybe Jensen is doing something to help make it palateable. And

Other than the OTT Dean comedy which Jensen has talked about, I have a good feeling he'll dial it back in Michael.

I'm wondering if Michael will get the idea that he will be more effective at recruiting followers if he tries to  tap into some of Dean's charm. Meaning maybe he's seeing Dean's memories and personality and seeing how much those aspects of Dean have a generally positive affect on others. The swerve being that it doesn't work like he's hoping because he lacks Dean's humanity, his empathy and compassion. So it falls flat on his victims.

Another twist could be that Dean is advising him to be a certain way knowing it won't work because you just can't replicate Dean's words without being Dean, without experiencing it the way Dean lived it.

Also given Michael's disdain for humanity, I would be interested to see a turn wherein he HATES being in Dean because Dean is the very essence of humanity so it makes him feel gross. Who knows, maybe that is how Michael leaves Dean...on his own. Because he can't stand it and it might be changing him. And he will think he's weaker for it because of his prejudice against humanity. And he's spending too much of his own energy fighting off Dean.

It certainly would fit with Dean's character that him being the representation of humanity to the universe let's him save himself.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Also given Michael's disdain for humanity, I would be interested to see a turn wherein he HATES being in Dean because Dean is the very essence of humanity so it makes him feel gross. Who knows, maybe that is how Michael leaves Dean...on his own. Because he can't stand it and it might be changing him. And he will think he's weaker for it because of his prejudice against humanity. And he's spending too much of his own energy fighting off Dean.

Acutally, I wouldn't mind seeing something like this.  But with Pellegrino in the mix and Dabb's hard on for him, I can see Michael leaving because Nick is a superior vessel.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

I know we're talking about Dabb and Crew, the Canon-Wreckers, but how would Nick be a better vessel than Michael's true vessel?

All my reasons belong in the bitch/jerk thread. 

30 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Sounds to me like Dabb wrote fuck all for Michael, and had no concept of the character.

It's kind of a double edged sword.  On one hand its good that they trust Jensen but on the other, he flat out asked for help.  Which means Dabb had actually no clue how to help, and the reach out if you need it was an empty gesture.  We found out back in March that Dean was going to play another character which means that Dabb had seven months to think about it.

The best he could come up with was SuperVampires.

This is why I will never believe the Michael story was the priority.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 5
26 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Acutally, I wouldn't mind seeing something like this.  But with Pellegrino in the mix and Dabb's hard on for him, I can see Michael leaving because Nick is a superior vessel.

The only reason I can see for that would be because it is apparently now, an indestructible vessel. So that would make it more useful but it wouldn't be necessarily his perfect vessel. Like it might not even be a better vessel just because it can't die.  

Of course, I no longer think this is about Sam and Dean.  It's about Lucifer.  They really should just change the show to Lucifernatural and then I can stop watching.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

I do think Jensen is smart to pepper in some humor to Michael, because I thought Christian's Michael had a little dark humor edge in him meaning it was stuff that internally Michael found amusing to himself. Like I did find some thing he said funny...things in his face and eyes that told me he found some things amusing in a  really dark way.

IA. I'm fine with his adding in some dark humor and it's true that they've barely scratched the surface of the Michael character so far. 

And yes, it sounds like more JA/Michael!Dean this week so that's a big something and difference from that most lackluster(IMO) premiere last week. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Myrelle said:

IA. I'm fine with his adding in some dark humor and it's true that they've barely scratched the surface of the Michael character so far. 

And yes, it sounds like more JA/Michael!Dean this week so that's a big something and difference from that most lackluster(IMO) premiere last week. 

It reminds me of how 10.02 Reichenbach was so much better than 10.01 Black. Seems like the premiere is always there to do the set-up and exposition, minimizing the screentime of the most interesting aspect of the story to save it for the next episode (which I find annoying, honestly). I have no idea where Michael!Dean is headed or how the hell Sam and co. are going to somehow get the better of him within the next few weeks. I'm way more excited for 14.02 than I was for last week's episode.

• Love 2

Now that the bunker on Supernatural is running like a well-oiled machine, Sam is in Dean’s position as the leader and everyone has formed a tight family unit, what is Dean’s role? How does Dean fit in? —Adder
“I think Dean is really proud that Sam could step up and not just be the kid brother,” executive producer Eugenie Ross-Leming says. “It’s sort of the fulfillment of some of Dean’s goals, so it’s not a bad thing. And they level off. They resume a relationship that they’re comfortable with.”

Dean's big goal in life is apparently for Sam not to be his little brother anymore.

So much for Dean getting his role back. He's just going to end up another flunkie in Sam's army.

One of many lessons Dean will learn this season I guess and how he held everyone back. 

Maybe he can start calling Sam, Mr. Sam.

She didn't even answer the question about what Dean's role was.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 10
52 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

“I think Dean is really proud that Sam could step up and not just be the kid brother,” executive producer Eugenie Ross-Leming says. “It’s sort of the fulfillment of some of Dean’s goals, so it’s not a bad thing.

So basically, Dean lives for Sam, and Sam lives for Sam, too.

Still-no surprise, here. None at all.

54 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

And they level off. They resume a relationship that they’re comfortable with.”

But this sounds an awful lot like what Kripke and co. said right before Fallen Idols aired. So this means nothing good to me-nothing good at all-especially considering the source.

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Ugh. I hate the Ross Leming has so much sway on the show. That said, that being proud of Sam thing fits right in with Dabbs vision of Sam without Dean.

I actually think Eugenie is the defacto showrunner.  Dabb lost interest somewhere around the time he and Berens hatched WS.  All of the Lucifer crap is her vision.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I actually think Eugenie is the defacto showrunner.  Dabb lost interest somewhere around the time he and Berens hatched WS.  All of the Lucifer crap is her vision.

Agree with that! IMO, Dabb's eye has been on Wayward since the day he took over, and if he has his way, SPN will be that spinoff one way or the other. And if BuckLemming became showrunners we'd have Lucinatural. This way we're getting the worst of both worlds.

• Love 8

I don’t know how to link on my phone but an article just dropped on Twitter that basically confirms that everything we were told at comic con is a lie. 

Michael isn’t the big bad. He gets taught a lesson by monsters. There is no aftermath.  

Dabb all but said this was about getting giving other character breathing room. Looks like hat wasn’t far off the mark. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I don’t know how to link on my phone but an article just dropped on Twitter that basically confirms that everything we were told at comic con is a lie. 

Michael isn’t the big bad. He gets taught a lesson by monsters. There is no aftermath.  

Dabb all but said this was about getting giving other character breathing room. Looks like hat wasn’t far off the mark. 

Do you know where from? 

4 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Now that the bunker on Supernatural is running like a well-oiled machine, Sam is in Dean’s position as the leader and everyone has formed a tight family unit, what is Dean’s role? How does Dean fit in? —Adder

Where in the world is this from? Was the article posted in this thread and I missed it? How in the hell is the bunker running "like a well oiled machine" with all of the AU strangers milling around? Is it because they fell in line and recognized their new, true leader in Sam? And who is the "tight family unit?" Fake Bobby, Wooden Mary, Woobie Jack and Downtrodden Cas? Are these the family members that were able to come together and breathe in Dean's absence? Who wrote this garbage??!!!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Found it and I'm just freaking annoyed and pissed and done. What the fuck!

https://tvline.com/2018/10/17/supernatural-spoilers-season-14-big-bad-not-michael/

The only good thing stated in the article is the fact that whatever Dean experiences as Michael's vessel won't be traumatizing. There won't be any reason for poor, weak Dean in the aftermath. Not a logical reason but we all know that could be the way that it plays out anyway.

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

The only good thing stated in the article is the fact that whatever Dean experiences as Michael's vessel won't be traumatizing. There won't be any reason for poor, weak Dean in the aftermath. Not a logical reason but we all know that could be the way that it plays out anyway.

While I could do without poor, weak, wooby Dean, I'd kind of like some acknowledgement of all the crap he's gone through.  But apparently this isn't even as traumatizing as Hell, and we all know how much that's affected Dean in the last 10 years.  Or at least how much they've *shown* that it affected him. 

So...Dean isn't even allowed to be upset until the new big thing is "going to take a bigger toll on him."  How much do you want to bet it's something to do with Sam?  (And/or Lucifer, of course--as in Lucifer/Nick captures Sam to give him the Worst Torture Ever so *he* can be traumatized instead of Dean.)  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

While I could do without poor, weak, wooby Dean, I'd kind of like some acknowledgement of all the crap he's gone through.  But apparently this isn't even as traumatizing as Hell, and we all know how much that's affected Dean in the last 10 years.  Or at least how much they've *shown* that it affected him. 

So...Dean isn't even allowed to be upset until the new big thing is "going to take a bigger toll on him."  How much do you want to bet it's something to do with Sam?  (And/or Lucifer, of course--as in Lucifer/Nick captures Sam to give him the Worst Torture Ever so *he* can be traumatized instead of Dean.)  

Considering that Eugenie said that Hell took more of a toll on Dean than being Michael's vessel will...and considering that they barely even remember he even went to Hell for all that it's mentioned...it kind of lets us know how little his experience with Michael will be mentioned. 

I won't take that bet on the bigger thing and whether it will concern Sam and Nick/Lucifer because I can guarantee that I'll lose that bet.

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 3

I'm guessing Kaia is the real big bad.  Speaking of that is the rift in the shipyard still open?   Jared did tease a little (at some recent convention) that Dean might have come back "wrong" kind of like Soulless Sam.  So soulless? Archangel grace?????

• Love 1
Just now, Casseiopeia said:

I'm guessing Kaia is the real big bad.  Speaking of that is the rift in the shipyard still open?   Jared did tease a little (at some recent convention) that Dean might have come back "wrong" kind of like Soulless Sam.  So soulless? Archangel grace?????

Maybe when people piss him off he can toss them across the room with his mind like he did with the guy in the premiere. That might be fun to watch.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Oh, gag, yes, Kaia.  And then all the WS will have to battle her when she captures the Winchesters and most of the hunters.  

• Love 2
Just now, ahrtee said:

Oh, gag, yes, Kaia.  And then all the WS will have to battle her when she captures the Winchesters and most of the hunters.  

And Claire will be the only one to get through to her. *sigh*

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

Where in the world is this from? Was the article posted in this thread and I missed it? How in the hell is the bunker running "like a well oiled machine" with all of the AU strangers milling around? Is it because they fell in line and recognized their new, true leader in Sam? And who is the "tight family unit?" Fake Bobby, Wooden Mary, Woobie Jack and Downtrodden Cas? Are these the family members that were able to come together and breathe in Dean's absence? Who wrote this garbage??!!!

This was from me.  I sent into into TVLine's spoiler colum hoping to get a feel for the aftermath and what's Dean's role would be.  The way I worded it I never thought it would get answered. 

8 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

I won't take that bet on the bigger thing and whether it will concern Sam and Nick/Lucifer because I can guarantee that I'll lose that bet.

Not sure if you saw it but I posted a link up thread of a spoiler I found on tumblr.   Someone was watching filming and they said they saw Jared and Alex filming and someone gets kidnapped and Alex was yelling.   They said Jensen and Misha werent' there so it can only be Sam that gets kidnapped.

My guess is that all the AU hunters will be all hands on deck wanting to go rescues Sam and Dean will be super duper impressed by how much loyalty Sam inspired in them.

So of course whatever the aftermath is is going to be about Sam.  I've been saying that since the end of last season that they were going to use Pellegrino to pleace Jensen in the storyline. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

This was from me.  I sent into into TVLine's spoiler colum hoping to get a feel for the aftermath and what's Dean's role would be.  The way I worded it I never thought it would get answered. 

OHHH, I see. I thought that it was an excerpt from an interview or something with Eugenie and I was horrified at the thought that the interviewer interpreted the episode in that way. You've lowered my blood pressure!

7 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Not sure if you saw it but I posted a link up thread of a spoiler I found on tumblr.   Someone was watching filming and they said they saw Jared and Alex filming and someone gets kidnapped and Alex was yelling.   They said Jensen and Misha werent' there so it can only be Sam that gets kidnapped.

My guess is that all the AU hunters will be all hands on deck wanting to go rescues Sam and Dean will be super duper impressed by how much loyalty Sam inspired in them.

So of course whatever the aftermath is is going to be about Sam.  I've been saying that since the end of last season that they were going to use Pellegrino to pleace Jensen in the storyline. 

Who in the world would kidnap Sam? He who puts fear into the hearts of demons and causes them to tremble in his wake? The audacity! God I wish that Jensen would move on so I can just keep my happy memories of better seasons and stop watching this madness.

• Love 4

God I loathe Dabb.

I'm guessing the Michael!Dean storyline got pitched and approved while Dabb still thought Wayward was going to happen. Since it's not, of course his own original characters are going to take a big role in Supernatural. And if the bigger trauma for Dean down the road doesn't involve SuperSam and whatever Pellegrino is supposed to be (my guess is Lucifer), I will eat my hat.

Honestly, if Jensen signs on to this show again, then he deserves whatever crap Dabb heaps on him. Unfortunately, Dean and his fans don't.

As for the beloved Winchester trapped inside Michael, if/when Dean is eventually freed, he won’t be as traumatized as one might think by the horrible things the archangel did while sporting his vessel. “Dean’s been contaminated by Cain. He’s a tough guy,” Ross-Leming notes. “His body’s sort of accumulated a lot of, I think, antibodies against evil, so he’ll be OK. He knows how to handle himself, even though he’s been altered. But there is a little bit of a surprise, in terms of this semi-possession, which I can’t tell you about. There’s a little bit of a twist.

What in the actual fuck is this supposed to mean?

First he's been 'contaminated' and now he's 'altered'? WTAF.

• Love 4
Just now, gonzosgirrl said:

And if the bigger trauma for Dean down the road doesn't involve SuperSam and whatever Pellegrino is supposed to be (my guess is Lucifer), I will eat my hat.

How many seasons has Dean's trauma revolved around something happening to Sam now? It would be simpler to name the seasons when it didn't.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

Who in the world would kidnap Sam? He who puts fear into the hearts of demons and causes them to tremble in his wake? The audacity! God I wish that Jensen would move on so I can just keep my happy memories of better seasons and stop watching this madness.

My guess is the new super monsters who want Sam to be the supreme commander of Heaven/Hell and in between.

Dabb said Sams' leadership role was part of a bigger story he couldnt' talk about. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Which might turn out to me advantageous.

Not if Nick becomes the vessel.

Pellegrino with free reign of a powerful character ? Basically a new Lucifer. I'm not sticking around for this shit.

The lack of direction/vision from TPTB is appaling. I understand this from BuckLeming since they're hacks, but wtf is Dabb doing ? He was a good writer once, one of my favorites. Like, if you're uninspired or paraded around as the showrunner when you're actually not in charge (I think both are true tbh), just get the hell out of there, don't stick around to collect paychecks while the show is dying.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

As for the beloved Winchester trapped inside Michael, if/when Dean is eventually freed, he won’t be as traumatized as one might think by the horrible things the archangel did while sporting his vessel. “Dean’s been contaminated by Cain. He’s a tough guy,” Ross-Leming notes. “His body’s sort of accumulated a lot of, I think, antibodies against evil, so he’ll be OK. He knows how to handle himself, even though he’s been altered. But there is a little bit of a surprise, in terms of this semi-possession, which I can’t tell you about. There’s a little bit of a twist.

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

God I loathe Dabb.

I'm guessing the Michael!Dean storyline got pitched and approved while Dabb still thought Wayward was going to happen. Since it's not, of course his own original characters are going to take a big role in Supernatural. And if the bigger trauma for Dean down the road doesn't involve SuperSam and whatever Pellegrino is supposed to be (my guess is Lucifer), I will eat my hat.

Honestly, if Jensen signs on to this show again, then he deserves whatever crap Dabb heaps on him. Unfortunately, Dean and his fans don't.

What in the actual fuck is this supposed to mean?

First he's been 'contaminated' and now he's 'altered'? WTAF.

The bolded part is how I feel right now.

It sounds like there's been some kind of a huge changing of the horses already-and this, before they're even close reaching mid-stream.

Now Michael is not going to be the big bad and the MONSTERS are going to be teaching an Archangel a lesson?!

WTAF?!

And what's with Ross-Lemming sounding like the showrunner now. Maybe there's been some kind of a power shift in the writers room again.

Or everything we got out of Comic Con was either foilers or outright lies. 

This is all just nuts.

WTAF! is going on BTS/in the writers' room of this show?!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

And Claire will be the only one to get through to her. *sigh*

Oh god...stop!  I hadn't thought about that....blah.

6 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

And what's with Ross-Lemming sounding like the showrunner now. Maybe there's been some kind of a power shift in the writers room again.

I believe she is.  She has been talking like this since SDCC.  Dabb is just her mouthpiece now.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Agree with that! IMO, Dabb's eye has been on Wayward since the day he took over, and if he has his way, SPN will be that spinoff one way or the other. And if BuckLemming became showrunners we'd have Lucinatural. This way we're getting the worst of both worlds.

Holy. Crap.

No wonder there was so little tweeting while they were filming. Talk about a train wreck and a disaster waiting to happen. :-/

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

What do you mean again ?

She's been showrunner since season 12, and she wasted very little time putting herself at the top with the help of her husband. I just don't get why the change hasn't happened officially since she and her pen-pal are now brave enough to step into the spotlight almost more regularly than Dabb. Maybe using him as a shield is still more convenient, since a not-so-small part of the fanbase recognize them for the clowns they are.

As far as I'm concerned the last season that somewhat resembled what Supernatural is supposed to be was season 11.  Singer had left his showrunning duties and was supposed to retire at the end of the season. He didn't come back because he wanted to help Dabb, he did it to help his wife.

So many fascinating things happening behind the scenes. Too bad everybody's too afraid to say anything.

Edited by BoxManLocke
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

Holy. Crap.

No wonder there was so little tweeting while they were filming. Talk about a train wreck and a disaster waiting to happen. :-/

Looks like it's time to get started on those strongly worded extremely disappointed goodbye letters to TPTB with and extra strong FU very much to Dabb!

I'm so tired of them lying to so many Dean fans horribly and just using them for ratings.  It's really hateful!

Edited by Res
  • Love 2

I just watched that Jensen interview over in the spoilers thread where he explained about asking Dabb for help with playing Michael and he sounded none too pleased with the lack of any feedback at all from Dabb, especially when Dabb had told him to call him if he needed any help. He actually said that he felt like an island unto himself while he was trying to get a read on the character. And now this from Ross-Lemming?

Maybe he should consult with an attorney on how to get out of his contract if he signed on for two years, like JP recently admitted to doing.

Maybe that's how you get these bozos to write for you and your character or to even pretend to give a crap about doing that.

I'm just so pissed after watching that interview.

Edited by Myrelle
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I just watched that Jensen interview over in the spoilers thread where he explained about asking Dabb for help with playing Michael and he sounded none too pleased with the lack of any feedback at all from Dabb, especially when Dabb had told him to call him if he needed any help. He actually said that he felt like an island while he was trying to get a read on the character. And now this from Ross-Lemming?

Maybe he should consult with an attorney on how to get out of his contract if he signed on for two years, like JP recently admitted to doing.

Maybe that's how you get these bozos to write for your you and your character or to even pretend to give a crap about that.

I'm just so pissed after watching that interview.

I’m starting to wonder if Jensen is finally getting fed up with what is happening BTS. He has told the story about complimenting Berens on the season 12 finale when he wrote about Deans need to forgive his mother only to find Bergens didn’t know what he was talking about. He has been very vocal about how unsatisfied he was with the season 13 finale. Now he is talking about being on an island (probably the same one they put Sheppard on). The only good thing about this is Jensen has gone over a Showrunner’s head before and if he gets frustrated enough he may do it again.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

That is just shitty writing. There is no good reason that AU Bobby, would forget DNA if he knew it in the past, no matter what war he's been fighting. JFC that's just shit. And I don't even LIKE AU Bobby.

Ugh, I now dread what will become of Michael!Dean.  Honestly, if the show fucks over Dean and Michael!Dean and Jensen in this episode...I may not even finish the season. 

5 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Found it and I'm just freaking annoyed and pissed and done. What the fuck!

https://tvline.com/2018/10/17/supernatural-spoilers-season-14-big-bad-not-michael/

LOL. I FUCKING KNEW IT.  These showrunners are goddamn bait and switch assholes to Jensen/Dean fans. 

Remember when I said Jensen's reaction to Dabb at comic con was odd....and then another thing I noticed was that Jensen took his name placard. I don't think he's ever done that before.  I'm telling you, Dean is gonna be gone from the show by the end of this season. 

• Love 5

RANT WARNING:

As for the beloved Winchester trapped inside Michael, if/when Dean is eventually freed, he won’t be astraumatized as one might think by the horrible things the archangel did while sporting his vessel. Dean’s been contaminated by Cain. He’s a tough guy,” Ross-Leming notes. “His body’s sort of accumulated a lot of, I think, antibodies against evil, so he’ll be OK. He knows how to handle himself, even though he’s been altered. But there is a little bit of a surprise, in terms of this semi-possession, which I can’t tell you about. There’s a little bit of a twist.”

LOLOLOL. So Dean won't even get the emo post possession crap??? OMG.

Garbage. I hate these showrunners. ALL OF THEM.

Um. Contaminated by Cain.....wait, are they saying the Mark wasn't really removed. So they can just make Dean into Cain or some other crap.   FUCK THIS.

SPN.gif

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

Whoa....what's this now? Do tell!

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Honestly, if the show fucks over Dean and Michael!Dean and Jensen in this episode...I may not even finish the season. 

I'm pretty sure that I won't. It's ridiculous what they do to Jensen/Dean fans who aren't bibros. 

21 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

LOL. I FUCKING KNEW IT.  These showrunners are goddamn bait and switch assholes to Jensen/Dean fans. 

Remember when I said Jensen's reaction to Dabb at comic con was odd....and then another thing I noticed was that Jensen took his name placard. I don't think he's ever done that before.  I'm telling you, Dean is gonna be gone from the show by the end of this season. 

Ain't that the truth!

Is it sad that I'm really praying that he'll be gone by then if not sooner so I don't have to watch this travesty anymore? This is BEYOND what ANY fan should have to watch their fav go through or become. I really hope that Jensen's agent is working hard right now and so is his attorney.

• Love 4

RANT WARNING:

LOLOLOL. So Dean won't even get the emo post possession crap??? OMG.

Garbage. I hate these showrunners. ALL OF THEM.

Um. Contaminated by Cain.....wait, are they saying the Mark wasn't really removed. So they can just make Dean into Cain or some other crap.   FUCK THIS.

SPN.gif

Want to bet that this is involved in Michael somehow voluntarily (or not) leaving his 'perfect vessel' - because he is 'tainted'. Dean is being systematically stripped of everything else that was his, why not this, too?

Edited by gonzosgirrl
a better word
  • Love 6

Dean’s been contaminated by Cain.

It’s the same BS thing they pulled in 11 when Chuck decided Sam was the only one worthy to carry the mark because Dean was tainted. That she remembers, everything else canon, screw it. 

• Love 6

It would be great if Dean being 'tainted' by the MOC meant he had the power to expel and kill or cage Michael. Maybe that's the 'twist'. Since it's been revealed Michael is no longer the big bad of the season, it would be a satisfying way to end him. I don't really see that happening with Super!Sam and the Waywards involved (hey, they could form a rock band on the side - it could be their cover while off making the world safe for everyone. Think: Josie and Pussycats), but a girl can dream!

Barring that, since we are likely to be saddled with Heaven and the angels for the rest of time, maybe Michael will be convinced to save Heaven after all, given the choice between that and death. Heh.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 4

You know I was thinking that there is a way for Dean to be the hero here. I said after s13 that Dean isn't necessarily AU Michael true vessel but he is OG Michael true vessel. Dean could go to the Cage and say Yes to him and he would be more powerful than AU Michael. Of course, I dont think the show will do that because that would be logical Lol. And they'll probably use the excuse that he was already possessed by an AU version of Michael so his vessel is tainted

Also, WTF does Dean is immune to evil? That's is spin speak for Dean will not be affected by his possession hence no emotional stuff and no Michael stuff. I mean shit we won't even get Dean being a drooling mess which I'm sure Jensen would have acted the hell out of. Because they already gave that to Gabriel.  And Nick.

• Love 5