Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Why does everyone in this family keep an open, public facebook? Not even saying that because they were on TV, just in general. I don't get the purpose of just anyone being able to peruse through whatever I post.

Anywho theres a picture of grandpa on Sara's page (kind of kicks that "maybe its a coincidence theory" out the window, I cant imagine two guys with the same name happening to have daughters and granddaughters with the same name in BFE, Ohio) and this is what our favorite walmart sales associate had to say about it

I will always remember the day he passed. I may of been just a toddler. But that's one memory I will never forget looking right into his face when you guys rolled him over. This man will never be forgotten and I'm glad to call him my grandpa. I say we all drink a beer for him and the rest of the veterans who aren't here with us. Love ya grandpa Mullins

The second sentence is what made me double take...

• Love 3

Why does everyone in this family keep an open, public facebook? Not even saying that because they were on TV, just in general. I don't get the purpose of just anyone being able to peruse through whatever I post.

Anywho theres a picture of grandpa on Sara's page (kind of kicks that "maybe its a coincidence theory" out the window, I cant imagine two guys with the same name happening to have daughters and granddaughters with the same name in BFE, Ohio) and this is what our favorite walmart sales associate had to say about it

The second sentence is what made me double take...

What could it mean? The Walmart sales associate seems to legitimately be doing the best he can... and is surprisingly articulate considering his mother's (lack of) command of the English language.  How old is he? If my googling is correct, Danielle has been grandmother since 2010. I'm with ChaCha - the coincidence theory is moot. There's too much.

• Love 2

There is some aging cow offering to give his brother & friend that are now are in Canada some gifts for Mo when they pass through Toronto on their way to visit him.  Good grief. There doesn't appear to be a shortage of Danielles.

"There are not enough words of joy for that. I pray that happens for you."

What is this, a cult of geriatric Facebook leg humping?  Not enough words?  Get a thesaurus and write him poems.  After all, some stranger might see his brother if another stranger bankrolls the trip!

And the whole bovine herd that is trying to encourage him to come to Canada because Canada is better?  Someone have mercy on me.  I just can't.  I need a hug.

Bezness is booming!! So much so that more beznessmen are coming to set up shop. 

Whoever these fool ass women are they are the same types that would marry Charlie Manson or the Mendenez Brothers.

• Love 4

This sounds like face-saving.  I don't believe them at all.

Is he trying to pretend that he's selling literal garbage on ebay under a very public username, but he's hiding the best stuff that he makes money on under a secret username?  Not buying it.

Is he trying to get us to believe that he parted with some cash to stay in a penthouse, but they partied and met at some cheap sleazy lounge?  Sorry, not buying this, either!

Nice try, Jason-it's-so-funny-I-forgot-to-laugh-Hitch.

Hi!  I'm a newbie, so I'm sorry if I don't do this correctly.  I'm also swiffer Ron's ex, but we're all still "family".  I've been laughing hysterically about some of these comments.  Some are *way* off, some are dead on.  Finally had to jump in and say something.

hitch4life is not Jason's only online business.  Just the only one he wants to share with the world. 

Vegas was a fiasco.  Jason had arranged for a complimentary 8-night stay at a major strip hotel for him and Cassia, a complimentary dinner for everyone at an upscale restaurant (I think there were 17), and several other perks and events.  TLC nixed almost all of them.  I imagine they were not allowed to film in those places.  TLC chose the Mardi Gras and the Peppermill.  Jason and Cassia did stay in a penthouse suite after the filming was complete.  I was there when they checked in.

• Love 5

Vegas was a fiasco. Jason had arranged for a complimentary 8-night stay at a major strip hotel for him and Cassia, a complimentary dinner for everyone at an upscale restaurant (I think there were 17), and several other perks and events. TLC nixed almost all of them. I imagine they were not allowed to film in those places. TLC chose the Mardi Gras and the Peppermill. Jason and Cassia did stay in a penthouse suite after the filming was complete. I was there when they checked in.

Of course TLC didn't want to show that. Did Jason not watch the first season, and read online about the fallout afterward? I hope he and Cassia are happy, and that they think it was all worth it in the long run.

• Love 2

hitch4life is not Jason's only online business.  Just the only one he wants to share with the world. 

Vegas was a fiasco.  Jason had arranged for a complimentary 8-night stay at a major strip hotel for him and Cassia, a complimentary dinner for everyone at an upscale restaurant (I think there were 17), and several other perks and events.  TLC nixed almost all of them.  I imagine they were not allowed to film in those places.  TLC chose the Mardi Gras and the Peppermill.  Jason and Cassia did stay in a penthouse suite after the filming was complete.  I was there when they checked in.

Thanks but I don't believe that, because if he made a living, he wouldn't have gone from living in a trailer park to mooching off his dad.  With his $300 budget for a dress, and muffin hoarding at the early bird buffet, I don't see him paying for dinner for 17 people unless it was the KFC bucket of chicken.  Complimentary, that means free, as in sponsored by the business, right? I might believe that he tried to use the show to get some freebies, and that TLC saw red and nixed it.  If Jason stayed one night at a penthouse suite he didn't pay for it.

Nice try!  Vegas did look like a fiasco for poor Cassia.  Jason doesn't know how to treat a woman.

• Love 3

Thanks but I don't believe that, because if he made a living, he wouldn't have gone from living in a trailer park to mooching off his dad.  With his $300 budget for a dress, and muffin hoarding at the early bird buffet, I don't see him paying for dinner for 17 people unless it was the KFC bucket of chicken.  Complimentary, that means free, as in sponsored by the business, right? I might believe that he tried to use the show to get some freebies, and that TLC saw red and nixed it.  If Jason stayed one night at a penthouse suite he didn't pay for it.

Nice try!  Vegas did look like a fiasco for poor Cassia.  Jason doesn't know how to treat a woman.

I'm 100% with TS & her melty, tropical goodness on this one... I totally buy Jason calling the Stratosphere and saying "I am on this show on TLC, the cameras will be with me... what can you do for us?" & TLC said NFG!!!!

"Cool story, bro" as Jason would say, 15 years from now, once pop culture and killed and buried the phrase.

• Love 2

I not only follow him, I also have him set up for notifications.

I know this shit with Danielle is going to end in an epic, perhaps even newsworthy, fashion.

I ain't gonna miss that shit.  No way, no how.

(heading over to check out the new posts there now.... )

He has two under his name. Are you all talking about the FAN one or the other one?

I hate that you guys assume a family of children will be losers just because one or both parents are clueless. Sometimes they do even better because they've had the responsibility, the humiliation and they have the desire. Again, from experience.

I think most of us are hoping one or more of Danielle's children will have the initiative and opportunity to rise above. Statistically, though, it is a very vicious cycle.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-new-castle-pa-trying-to-break-free-of-poverty/2012/12/08/f41f20ec-3985-11e2-8a97-363b0f9a0ab3_story.html

This is an article from the Washington Post discussing the lack of upward mobility available to today's kids in defunct locales like New Castle, PA and Norwalk, OH.

Surely, kids all over the country rise, like phoenixes, from below poverty level. No one doubts that they do. But more often than not, they are not able to overcome the trappings of the life they were born into.

• Love 2

And here's Jason dancing at McDonald's; Cassia put it on her Twitter.

Is Cassia putting this online to punish us all?  Or does she think he's a wit and showing off what a great catch he is?  Has he been wearing this stupid I'm Hitch Biatch T-shirt for 6 months straight?  We know he thinks the T-shirts are brilliant, but does she think they're clever?

I know she comes from an actual slum, so a swiffered home and a pool is a huge draw for her, but I'm starting to think those two cretins really did find each other.

• Love 1

Yep, I'm inclined to believe this is another fly-by attempt by Jason to make us think he's rich. Notice how the people will come and post until they are called out and then they disappear?

I have a feeling that MsMagoo is really Jason. His fathers Twitter name is MisterMagoo46.  My friend and I get this vibe that Jason is behind this one too.

Going on yesterdays talk about their marriage date... Cassia has posted a photo of the date on her Twitter account.  I have taken a screen shot, but would like to know if that is okay first. It is different than what others have mentioned.

• Love 1

I think he makes enough of a living to get by. Maybe not ambitious enough for some, but if it works for him, fine with me. Cassia saw who she was marrying and his lifestyle before she accepted his proposal.

I think most of us are hoping one or more of Danielle's children will have the initiative and opportunity to rise above. Statistically, though, it is a very vicious cycle.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-new-castle-pa-trying-to-break-free-of-poverty/2012/12/08/f41f20ec-3985-11e2-8a97-363b0f9a0ab3_story.html

This is an article from the Washington Post discussing the lack of upward mobility available to today's kids in defunct locales like New Castle, PA and Norwalk, OH.

Surely, kids all over the country rise, like phoenixes, from below poverty level. No one doubts that they do. But more often than not, they are not able to overcome the trappings of the life they were born into.

I believe Norwalk is quite near Cleveland, which is a huge city, so they could have opportunities.

For all we know, the girls showed up just for filming, they could live anywhere. TLC is famous for making families look like one big happy bunch. See Honey Boo Boo for reference.

Danielle did give Mo a house tour saying he already knew where the girls' bedrooms were, like she sent him pictures ahead of time...

• Love 2

Which she could have done/said for the cameras. My point is, after finding out that June was paying her oldest daughter $500 per episode to show up and act like she lived with them, I really lost faith in anything TLC aired as being anywhere close to authentic.

• Love 2

I have a feeling that MsMagoo is really Jason. His fathers Twitter name is MisterMagoo46.  My friend and I get this vibe that Jason is behind this one too.

Going on yesterdays talk about their marriage date... Cassia has posted a photo of the date on her Twitter account.  I have taken a screen shot, but would like to know if that is okay first. It is different than what others have mentioned.

Sorry, folks.  Not Jason.  Maybe you missed it when I said I was swiffer Ron's ex (aka Jason's stepmother).  MisterMagoo46 - MsMagoo.  Get it????  

Honestly, I'm a senior citizen with a dumbphone and I'm not sure what a "troll" is, so maybe I am one.  Sorry if I offended anyone or did anything wrong. 

Not to mention, using the word "dumbphone"

Hey, judging from some of the accurate sleuthing this group has accomplished, you should be able to discover all sorts of public information about me that could "prove" who I am.  ;)

What would you suggest I call a pay-as-you-go cellphone that doesn't have internet?   It's definitely not a smartphone!  :P

• Love 3

I believe Norwalk is quite near Cleveland, which is a huge city, so they could have opportunities.

I grew up in North East Ohio (near Akron, about 45 minutes from Cleveland), there are nice suburbs surrounding Cleveland, but I don't think any one would call it a land of opportunity, especially in the poverty-ridden East side. I hope those girls have some good influences (Their aunt, Danielle's sister, and her husband seem very nice and level headed. Get in there Aunt and Uncle and raise those girls right) to help them get on a better path then their horrible manipulative mother.

• Love 1

Wow, there's no way Cassia and Jason's wedding was caught by TLC cams as it was in October, unless that will be their portion for the "where are the couples now" episode.

And from googling the address listed on the marriage license, Dad's house was just purchased in July. Maybe thats why everything was in such a state of disrepair, they'd just moved in. And they have the cheapest mortgage i've ever seen, if thats what Florida has to offer I may have to make my way out there!

Bingo!  It was a repo in bad condition.  They concentrated on the interior before they dealt with the green pool.

• Love 1

I hate that you guys assume a family of children will be losers just because one or both parents are clueless. Sometimes they do even better because they've had the responsibility, the humiliation and they have the desire. Again, from experience.

Likewise. My father was an abusive, cruel alcoholic, and my mother stood by and did nothing to protect me. I left home at 16 and made a life for myself through my own determination. I put myself through college and graduate school and I'm now in my dream job. At 55 I have a life beyond anything I could ever have imagined 40 years ago. There's only 150 of us in the UK doing my job, and every day I count my blessings.

• Love 11

And I left at 15.

I hope her daughters read us, actually, because we might be validating what they already feel.  May they free themselves from Danielle, and not look back.  Obviously Corey made the colossal (if humanly understandable mistake) of getting involved in her bullshit with Mohamed and now he is paying the price.  I hope Corey and his sisters learn this lesson now.  DO NOT get involved in a narcissist's affairs.  They will suck you in with the drama and the tears, feign interest in getting your advice just to keep you as a captive audience.  It's always a one-way relationship.

If they move far away and keep her at arm's length, there is hope for them all.

Edited by Toaster Strudel
  • Love 7

I agree that people can come out of a terrible situation and make a great life for themselves but I think two things have to happen...one, they need to actually leave and two, they need to be relatively bright. Both my husband and my good friend left/were kicked out at 15 and both are successful and have good lives but I think their level of intelligence and attractiveness were helpful in succeeding. Granted we've seen very little of these girls but they don't strike me as super bright or social skilled. The short haired one might get out but I think the other two might be stuck with mommy. This is just based on working with families like this in the juvenile system for the past 15 years. Unfortunately, not a lot of success stories.

• Love 4

Is Cassia putting this online to punish us all?  Or does she think he's a wit and showing off what a great catch he is?  Has he been wearing this stupid I'm Hitch Biatch T-shirt for 6 months straight?  We know he thinks the T-shirts are brilliant, but does she think they're clever?

I know she comes from an actual slum, so a swiffered home and a pool is a huge draw for her, but I'm starting to think those two cretins really did find each other.

What do you want to bet they plan on selling those t-shirts?

• Love 1

Unless someone is posting with a verified account, it's hard to know if they are legit or a fake.

Every account here is legitimate. I expect each of you to treat all other posters with the same respect that you wish to receive. I'd hate to see one of our regulars step across a line by trying to provoke others who are new here. All of you were new at one time. Let's all place nice with each other, OK?

• Love 13

What is a swiffer ron?  Is that Jason's father?

Unless someone is posting with a verified account, it's hard to know if they are legit or a fake. 

It is the nickname given for Jason's Dad (since he was holding a Swiffer on TV while Jason & Cassia fought). 

The people who are urging the GOFundMe are not in the slightest bit concerned about Dani or the girls. They are the heifers who are offering a listening ear, a friendship and in a couple of cases lodging.

Agreed! The are complete desperadoes offering a helping hand... Oh and what a shame, they only have room for one aka Mo lol

Publicly posted pages and links:

90-Day Fiance's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/90DayFiance

Mo's Facebook fan page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mohamed-Jbali/860524397315372

Mo's personal Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/majbeli?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

Mo's MeetMe page:

http://www.meetme.com/member/101503993

Danielle's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Danielle.Jbali24

Daya's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/dhiah.drc

Brett's Facebook page (name changed):

https://www.facebook.com/Brett.A.Otto

Brett & Daya's Wedding Registry:

http://registry.theknot.com/brett-otto-daya-de-arce-february-2015/8888639

Danny's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/danny.frishmuth?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Amy's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AMYKAfrica?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

Amy's Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com...shopheader-name

Jason's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/jwhitch?fref=ufi

Jason's eBay store:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/hitch4life

Cassia's Facebook page (name changed, but hey, it's not fooling anyone):

https://www.facebook.com/caahtaavaress?ref=br_rs

Cassia's blog:

https://brazilandamerica.wordpress.com/2014/11/02/90-day-fiance-tlc-portuguese-and-english/

Chelsea's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.macek

Yamir's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002586750073

I pinned all of the links that I am aware of. If there are others that need to be added, send them to me in PM, don't post them here or they might get missed.

You guys are on a roll! The last couple of pages of posts are an absolute riot! Thanks for entertaining us all- I'm suspecting some of you may be comedians in trade.

• Love 2