Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Well that will be interesting if they tell ICE they went to Atlantic City together.    It's a public page, I have to believe ICE is paying attention.   Yeah they don't check everyone's social media.   But you can bet they check someone's who is on this show.   It makes their job so much easier.

Speaking of ICE, not all the Canadian women are drooling over Mo. In one of her early tweets Lisa Villeneuve states she has reported Mo and Daniel to ICE . The Dec 30 tweet is below

https://twitter.com/VilleneuveLisa/status/550153524160770048

‏@VilleneuveLisa

we know Mohamed & Danielle Jbali aren't truthful report them for immigration fraud for investigation. http://www.ice.gov/identity-benefit-fraud … #90dayfiance

• Love 1

It really irritates me when people, like Danielle, cry the blues about anything and everything but have MONEY to travel?! It makes my blood boil when their priorities are messed up. I don't care if they got money from TLC, but we can bet it wasn't that much.

• Love 1

OK.....so can anyone tell me what this means???  His "indirect and high context culture"?  Obviously a Mo fan, but what on earth does that reference mean?? LOL!

[snip]

Edited by cooksdelight
Removing copied content. Please post links instead.

Thank you.....I had never heard that term before and had no idea what she was trying to convey.  I think she's giving him too much credit as well, but I'm not sure he's blocking people....I think he just can't bring himself to portray this as a love match.  Otherwise he would've done a better job on the show.

It's interesting how Mo has no issues pressing up against the tabloid reporter, looking happy as can be, and not trying to find his quickest escape route.  I've never seen him that at ease with his own wife.

• Love 4

It's interesting how Mo has no issues pressing up against the tabloid reporter, looking happy as can be, and not trying to find his quickest escape route.  I've never seen him that at ease with his own wife.

Right? I've seen him in photos hold a child, drape an arm on a child, put a hand on Yamir in Times Square, and stand closer to others. When it comes to his wife, however, the wireless, electronic dog fence is switched on. HIgh. But it doesn't mean anything, and we don't not know nuthin'.

• Love 2

According to sources on Twitter, Mo is in NYC for a job interview and not wearing his ring bc of an allergic reaction. Huh....a $50 ring causing his finger to turn green maybe? Ha.

LOL he's allergic to cougars thinking he might be committed to a marriage beyond his green card hustle.

Job interview in Manhattan?  How convenient...

Yes he's allergic to the next mark believing he is married.   Man this guy has an excuse for everything.   Can't kiss, Ramadan.   Can't wear wedding ring, allergic to it.   Have to go for a job interview in NYC, because that's where the jobs are.   Heaven forbid he go for a job in Cincy or Cleveland.   Far too close to the Klingon.

• Love 1

To quote an often-used phrase from RHoA's Apollo: "It's all in the sector of the time scale".

There you have it!

Wait..are you referring to Mo's physical juviality? LOL! What would we do without Apollo's wise musings?

• Love 1

According to sources on Twitter, Mo is in NYC for a job interview and not wearing his ring bc of an allergic reaction. Huh....a $50 ring causing his finger to turn green maybe? Ha.

Are these like the "sources" on the Tumblr blog? It seems too far removed to be believable.

I'm with you on that!

But this time, the source was sadly a family member:

https://mobile.twitter.com/619d0c670972470/status/551564523279507456

https://mobile.twitter.com/90DayFianceFan/status/551261975049957376

Edited by MandM
  • Love 1

Please stick to posting links, and not entire content. People can click on the link and read for themselves. Thanks.

Cooks Delight, does that apply to Mo's face book page as well as there seems to be some sort of "technological" issue with posters comments being deleted?

Here is a link you'll want to bookmark. Jason and Cassia will be selling t-shirts!

And he mentioned more to come, including their own home videos.

http://www.jasonandcassia.com

I love this couple more and more. I love her "spitfire" nature and his subtle comments.... I bet they are a really fun couple that would keep you mentally on your toes. I can see more and more why they belong together

• Love 2

It is against site policy to reprint/repost things from other pages/sites if those copied passages may have text that goes against our site policy. Not to mention, some of them are long and take up a lot of space here. You may post links to public pages, and people can then click on the link and read for themselves.

Since I am not able to read each and every word every day, if a post is reported and an administrator tells me "that has to go".... it goes.

Here is a link you'll want to bookmark. Jason and Cassia will be selling t-shirts!

And he mentioned more to come, including their own home videos.

"You're So Idiot?"

Damn, that just gave my Grammar Nazi a migraine.  No way.

If the Browns can't make a profit on MSWC, why pray tell does this bunch think that the interest in them is any more than momentary???  Jeez.

• Love 2

I'm not seeing those pictures....are those on his personal FB page?  I can pull the page up, but it isn't showing anything new. 

On the "joint" page, there is now a post telling people not to be mean to his wife or kids.......I don't think anyone is fooled into thinking that Mohamed really posted it.  That's so pitiful. I go back and forth between thinking that Danielle cannot possibly have a clue and thinking that she's a complete mastermind of this whole charade.  

I think Mo posted it... after being pressured to by Danielle.  As sad as it sounds, her own brand of English (and intelligence) is too broken to be able to imitate his brand of broken English.  

Edited by GracieK

I'm not seeing those pictures....are those on his personal FB page?  I can pull the page up, but it isn't showing anything new. 

Wonder if he took it down. I don't see pictures or reponses

Yes, they're on his personal page. Maybe it's set so only friends can see it because it's still are up there.

He's been pretty responsive to accepting friend requests if you want to try that.https://m.facebook.com/majbeli

Okay need more info on the personal page -- can't get there by link. Dying to know heifer reaction. We know there is the movie character page and then there is the one Mohamed Jbali page with the creepy yellow photo -- that one has no recent updates. What is the name on the one to which you are referring??? Thanks!

I think Mo posted it... after being pressured to by Danielle. As sad as it sounds, her own brand of English (and intelligence) is too broken to be able to imitate his brand of broken English.

That was the thing....it didn't sound anything like his brand of English to me....it sounded like somebody (not necessarily her...one of the girls? A friend?) trying to imitate an ESL speaker.

Worst case basis please summarize photos and nature of stampede!

Yes, please! In this case, since we can't get there by link, can someone provide more info? Edited by GuidanceGirl

If you look on Twitter, though... more pictures of him traipsing around Times Square wearing new silver sneakers and a new fancy popcorn bag costume. Maybe Danielle isn't the only irresponsible one with money?    Unless he's frugal and warming up a cougar's bed at night to save on hotel?  Statistically, he's got to have a few MoHos in Manhattan.

• Love 3

I don't believe Mo wrote that on Danielle's page. When you read the statement the grammar and syntax is much better than Mo has previously exhibited. I doubt she wrote it either for the same reason.  From Danielle's past behavior she probably had one of her children involved in adult drama again.

Logically, it would make sense if Mo had written it on his fan page where his wife was taking all the heat instead of a page that she is primarily receiving more positive comments than negative ones. Of course nothing this couple does makes good sense. Danielle complains about all the internet attention and nasty comments being written where her children can read them,,,,,, so her brilliant solution is to set up another facebook page. Dr Phil we need you!!!!!!!!

• Love 1

Get money bitch! But they ain't getting mine.

I must admit to being curious if minor celebs like this every really make any money off such schemes. Hopefully the ts will be more clever than "Hitch Biatch!" I would LOL! if they came out with one that said "Praztitudes"

• Love 1

According to twitter, Mo is in NY with his family - sans Danielle... 

Oh by the way.... you guys are gonna love this... 

https://twitter.com/ethicaltester/status/551898554026172416/photo/1

Of course this might have already been posted I'm not sure.. I haven't been on in like 2 days and I came back and the last forum pages are a bit confusing to follow lol.

If that was his girlfriend his taste have really changed. Wonder where that pic came from or is it two pics that have been put together by someone for more drama

He is talking about the "fake dating sites" he has. He says those aren't him. None of the pictures on the dating sites though were taken from his existing ones. There is one of him in a beater and pajama pants that wasn't anywhere else. So not sure who is posing as him that has OTHEr pictures of him.

Besides... posts about him to twitter are done by his fans/people on street that pose with him. If he doesn't like the rumors I don't get why he even allows pictures to be taken. They are most likely going to be on twitter.

• Love 1

He is talking about the "fake dating sites" he has. He says those aren't him. None of the pictures on the dating sites though were taken from his existing ones. There is one of him in a beater and pajama pants that wasn't anywhere else. So not sure who is posing as him that has OTHEr pictures of him.

Besides... posts about him to twitter are done by his fans/people on street that pose with him. If he doesn't like the rumors I don't get why he even allows pictures to be taken. They are most likely going to be on twitter.

I think he is speaking about the post that is on the Danielle and Mohammed page  https://www.facebook.com/daniellemohamedfanpage that Danielle created a couple of days ago. 

She already has a shaky grip on reality, if people continue closing in on her like this on her FB pages, she's going to be found hanging from the rafters.  Everyone seems to "get" that her judgment is not the best, yet they cannot control their urge to berate her.

• Love 4

I'm curious just what kind of job skills Mohamed has that would provide enough income for him to live in NYC and support Danielle and her kids in Sandusky. Maybe he has some hidden talents we don't know about, lol.

Mohammed has really convinced himself that he is a hot commodity in the TV world. Everything he probably believed about America is true. The land of celebrities, Hollywood, glitz and glamour. His first day here, he already had a camera crew in his face. In his mind he's been a star since day one. What a country!! He's got Danielle thinking he's the most exotic gorgeous man alive and her ex-friends are trying to steal him from her. Then he has the Heifer stampede on his FB page showering him with money, adoration, probably offers of sex, a place to shack up ...etc. So, in my opinion, Mohammed is just like his title on his FB page, a "movie star" and he's in NYC going on auditions.

If the rumors are true, what a stab in the back to Danielle. Her new "husband" is traipsing the streets of NYC in his polyester blend jogging suit with his brother(s), who flew in from Tunisia because since he's married now, America is an open door for them. Never mind meeting your brother's new bride who is stuck working two menial jobs back in small town Ohio. It's not about that. My gut is telling me he's convinced of his own unique appeal and has been in NYC going on auditions and probably failing miserably. 

• Love 7