Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Thanks, Virtually Me. Well two weeks in Mohammed' s apartment would definitely be cheaper than a hotel. But what about the propriety of that arrangement? Wouldn't Mohamed be taking a serious risk to his reputation -- and perhaps even breaking the law-- by housing a non related, non Islamic, single woman in his apartment?

I still don't understand the fraudulent website opened in her name. If some Lothario was going to steal her identity and open credit cards (she probably gave him her SS#) why go to the trouble of creating a website?

Exactly. The allegation makes no sense.

Just tossing this out there....

"Website" to get funds sounds to me like maybe a KickStart or GoFundMe endeavor.

Wonder if she ever started one up to get money to send to/use to visit Mo.

Hmmmmm.  

• Love 2

Credit card through the website might mean a fake website used to collect users credit card info with the promise of shipping them goods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd356obKKO4

Or it could be that someone bought stolen a list of stolen credit cards from a website.

eBay, PayPal, Bitcoin, Green Dot, Western Union --- lots of ways to move money from one country to another without it being obvious as to what the purpose is.

• Love 1

In retrospect does anyone think there is truth to the idea that TLC tried to stop the wedding? Good friend Angie said early on that TLC asked her to intervene and try to talk Dani out of it. On Cassia's FB page (under name Monique Muniz) she links to a podcast called Bring Me Your Torch which purports to have a 90 Day Fiance mole. If you listen to the end of the linked podcast the report on Dani and Mo is that TLC did try to stop the wedding from proceeding -- to the point of offering Mo a small amount of money. If true I would have thought the reason was to prevent Dani from making a huge mistake but the podcast suggests the motive was more crass i.e. to up the drama.

• Love 1

I moved posts that were discussing ICE, the process, immigration, etc. to the Small Talk thread, since they are not media-related, social media-related, which is what this thread is for.

So, if you can't find something you posted here, check there.

Jason's last name is Hitch?! So that explains the "I'm Hitch Biatch" T-shirts they were wearing! I just assumed Cassia had them made and wrote "hitched" as "hitch" lol.

I thought the shirts were pretty idiotic... I would've given them a little credit if the shirts read: "I'm Hiatch Biatch"

LOL, Brett literally shoving Danielle into Mo, and Mo's expression of "why the hell did you do that to me?" once she got her claws dug in.

Isn't it amazing how quickly and predictably his face registers disgust when he's touched by her?  He doesn't like PDA, yet, she was trying to feel him up for the entire show.  By the end, he body language was so tight, you could practically wring him out. 

• Love 2

Danielle is replying to posts on Mo's fan page this afternoon. She said:

all that stuff is the past. People do make mistakes. I am sure your life is not perfect. Sorry to inform mohameds fan but i work two jobs. I am not unemployeed or lazy. I dont get no assistance from the government. I am tired of you all judging me based on a show that was edited alot. I am sure some of you have lost jobs before and gotten behind some. Life is not perfect

Like · 12 · More · 3 hours ago

There are additional posts, as recently as 30 minutes ago, but until I'm sure I'm posting under the right topic and that this isn't Small Talk, I'll just post the link: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=873975942636884&id=860524397315372

So, in that interview, Danielle is now saying she stayed at an apartment where his brothers and others lived? What happened to the hotel?

And it sounds like the Canadian woman people have been watching correspond with him on Facebook has really gone farther than just public posts. Wow.....

Does this quote from the tvruckus website not say all that has to be said about Danielle?

Danielle: “I came right out and asked him if he still wants to be married to me and he said yes. After he got the work permit he talked to me about job offers and some of them are out of the state. He promised we’d talk about them together, that he ain’t going to make a decision without my input. I’ve already told him that I’d be willing to move as long as he can support me and the girls.”

• Love 2

So, in that interview, Danielle is now saying she stayed at an apartment where his brothers and others lived? What happened to the hotel?

And it sounds like the Canadian woman people have been watching correspond with him on Facebook has really gone farther than just public posts. Wow.....

I'm not surprised about anything in the interview except one, that he received his work permit already.  I know they filed in August, but sent no money to pay the fees.  Maybe they paid the fees instead of the rent.

Does this quote from the tvruckus website not say all that has to be said about Danielle?

Danielle: “I came right out and asked him if he still wants to be married to me and he said yes. After he got the work permit he talked to me about job offers and some of them are out of the state. He promised we’d talk about them together, that he ain’t going to make a decision without my input. I’ve already told him that I’d be willing to move as long as he can support me and the girls.”

It doesn't sound good for them.  Even she's not talking love anymore.  On FB today, she said they would be fine, with or without Mohamed.  Sounds to me more and more like without Mohamed is in the future.

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 2

Canadians! Why does it have to be Canadians?! (I apologize for my country) <g>

Sounds like Danielle has him by the short hairs and she knows it. So what was last night's little girl lost performance all about? 

Hmm, I wonder how his brother got into Canada? Wonder if it was another marriage set-up?

Edited by canadawoman
  • Love 1

Danielle is replying to posts on Mo's fan page this afternoon. She said:

all that stuff is the past. People do make mistakes. I am sure your life is not perfect. Sorry to inform mohameds fan but i work two jobs. I am not unemployeed or lazy. I dont get no assistance from the government. I am tired of you all judging me based on a show that was edited alot. I am sure some of you have lost jobs before and gotten behind some. Life is not perfect

Like · 12 · More · 3 hours ago

There are additional posts, as recently as 30 minutes ago, but until I'm sure I'm posting under the right topic and that this isn't Small Talk, I'll just post the link: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=873975942636884&id=860524397315372

Hmmm... the comments seem to have disappeared. Maybe it's just me?

>>Danielle: “He was affectionate, he took care of me when I was in Qatar. When I went there it was Ramadan, so they don’t eat during the day. We’d go out at night, to the movies, to dinner or he’d show me sights. The apartment he lived in he shared with his brother. But we stayed at another apartment building that was all families. Over there, men and women aren’t allowed to live together unless you’re married.”<<

Ramadan, always Ramadan.....sounds like no sex yet anywhere...

Brandyelf, if you click on the little oblong box, the comments appear..

• Love 2

What is it about Mo that causes so many complete strangers to offer help, money, etc.?  Because I just don't get it.

• Love 5

>>What is it about Mo that causes so many complete strangers to offer help, money, etc.?  Because I just don't get it.<<

And the Canadian one seems to have been sufficiently pissed off with him that she turned over his messages to TLC and to whoever wrote the article. Yikes, the plot doth thicken!

• Love 5

There is a dating site called Arab Lounge! Who knew? And Mo just sent her friendly messages at first, yeah right. A lot fishy about that interview. Would love to know on what basis the brother is in Canada. Also the Norwalk Reflector article said Mo changed his mind after the initial application which is not what Danielle just said. Anything surprising about him getting work permit? Now what?

• Love 1

>>Mo's expression of "why the hell did you do that to me?" once she got her claws dug in.<<

Cooksdelight, I was wondering (and apologies if I'm in the wrong thread, my flu meds might be kicking in)....

We've all been assuming that Mo recoils from Danielle because she's so needy and whiney. But what if he is repulsed, not by her appearance (which is acceptable after all!) but rather by her deceptive nature? It's hard to reconcile the woman in that interview who wants him to "remove his f###king Facebook pages" and the shy little girl on the reunion show and in the series. I mean the line about how Mo can work out of state "as long as he supports us" is very telling, I think. I think I hear the Nutcracker Suite...<g>

• Love 3

Where the hell are these "offers" coming from? For what type of work?

What is it about Mo that causes so many complete strangers to offer help, money, etc.?  Because I just don't get it.

If I had the money i would buy him a ticket home. But despite being an American with advanced degrees and many years of work experience, it appears I'm not getting all the job offers he is allegedly getting.

• Love 2

This interview is detailed and makes sense. Danielle is both delusional and manipulative; she lies to make the facts fit her fantasies: hotel in Qatar, not workers' housing and relatives' apartment. Ramadan, yet again. His active social media life! She lost her job before he arrived, but went ahead and scaled back on the wedding by buying that poofy princess gown.

My head just spins. I'm on team Mohamed now, even though he's clearly a scammer. She's just nuts. I hope he gets out of this alive. 

• Love 1

If I had the money i would buy him a ticket home. But despite being an American with advanced degrees and many years of work experience, it appears I'm not getting all the job offers he is allegedly getting.

The problem is that neither you nor I possess that special Tunisian charm.  It's mystifying, I tell you.

• Love 3

>>Mo's expression of "why the hell did you do that to me?" once she got her claws dug in.<<

Cooksdelight, I was wondering (and apologies if I'm in the wrong thread, my flu meds might be kicking in)....

We've all been assuming that Mo recoils from Danielle because she's so needy and whiney. But what if he is repulsed, not by her appearance (which is acceptable after all!) but rather by her deceptive nature? It's hard to reconcile the woman in that interview who wants him to "remove his f###king Facebook pages" and the shy little girl on the reunion show and in the series. I mean the line about how Mo can work out of state "as long as he supports us" is very telling, I think. I think I hear the Nutcracker Suite...<g>

I'm with you.  I have never once criticized her looks; he knew what she looked like before he came here.  Her lack of character bugs the hell out of me, and that's I believe is the biggest issue for him.  In the early episodes, he seems genuinely happy to see her, but, as time went on, his body language hardened with each revelation of lies and incompetence.  I get the impression that being a deadbeat is not how he has lived his life and not what he wants to be known for.

Get an agent and a TV show lol

• Love 2

Thanks for the link to that interview, it was juicy

So Mohammed was very affectionate with her during the visit to Doha, but of course not in public because it was Ramadan, lol , I bet Mohammed thought and planned carefully about that so her visit would coincide with Ramadan so he didn't have to touch her. He was also the one who initially contacted her and the one who would continually initiated the contact until he finally convinced her to come to Doha.

I actually believe that Mohammed had planned this very carefully, he was going to leave Tunisia, come to the states and lied to all his family and friends that he was coming with some sort of work visa and in a couple of years moved on without anybody even knowing that he was married or divorced in the U.S. No wonder he was so reluctant to join the show, if it was not for the promise of the money , he probably wouldn't have done it. No wonder her is all kinds of upset.

Another little pearl from the interview and a very interesting one is the fact that Mohammed lived several months in Tunisia without a job and that is why he was penniless when he first came to the U.S, lol, what a slap in the face to all the ones who claim that he is such a hardworking man who can't bare the idea of being in debt.

Mohammed job offers in another states, LOL, another one of his scams, he would be lucky to find any job in a factory close to where he works, he has already found a new victim and is setting up the ground to leave the state on pretenses of going away for work, his purposes are probably that for the next two years he is going to be as far away as she can from Danielle and only come around probably for interview day. I love the fact that Danielle has made it very clear that wherever he goes she will follow him, LOL. That is right Mohammed, Danielle rents a house, she can rent somewhere else, she can find a job as a assisted living caregiver practically anywhere so she has no real ties to keep her in Ohio, poor scum Mohammed he thought his plan was fail proof and he is now in a pickle with a wife who refuses to be left behind.

His smooth plan of taking advantage of an obvious deluded and pathetic woman with no one knowing about it have backfired on him, even his other potential victims are turning on him because the greedy bastard can't focus on one target and has had conversations and received money from other deluded victims. Oh boy, this train wreck is much better than the actual show. I can only hope that some show like 20/20 can follow up on this case and make a show with all his scams for the world to know and expose not only Mohammed but also these other guys who surf the Internet all day long looking for poor victims who fall for their rehearsed charade.

Oprah, Dr. Phil, Lucy Lin, the ball is in your court.

• Love 8

Did you ever see an old Saturday Night Live skit where Phil Hartman shows Reagan "on camera" (a sweet, doddering old fellow) and the the minute the cameras leave, "Reagan" is a razor sharp, multi-lingual take charge guy? It was hilarious. 

I'm starting to wonder if that isn't the case with Danielle on and off camera, two different personalities. 

• Love 1

Canadians! Why does it have to be Canadians?! (I apologize for my country) <g>

Sounds like Danielle has him by the short hairs and she knows it. So what was last night's little girl lost performance all about? 

Hmm, I wonder how his brother got into Canada? Wonder if it was another marriage set-up?

Who knew that Canadians were such a lusty bunch?  What's in the water up there?

• Love 2

Interesting thought. I have known quite a few people who were repulsed by someone's true personality. Who better to know what she's up to, than Mo?

• Love 1

I'm really thinking that Canada should take Mohamed so the Jbali brothers can be reunited.  Besides, there are so many women there that are ever so fond of him.  Sorry, canadawoman.

A week or two ago, he started a post on his fan page alluding to how he's leaning toward a move to Canada.

The MoHos want to know if he can handle a stick.... on a truck. There have been several "offers" there, but I don't think they include his wife.

http://tvruckus.com/2014/12/29/danielle-of-90-day-fiance-exclusive-interview-her-side-of-the-story-and-rumors/

Well that was a lovely read.

Seriously, does anyone here have experience with a person like Danielle who consistently uses "ain't," double negatives and incorrect subject/predicate agreements -- e.g., "he don't mean it that way...." She amazes me.

I work with and for the poorest of the poor -- people who have had few advantages in life. I am empathetic and understanding of the rotten, unfair hands so many have been dealt in life.

But, for all my clients' challenges and roadblocks, no one sounds like Danielle when s/he speaks. Danielle is one of a kind. I wonder if she's a HS grad or possesses a GED? I knew better grammar in fourth grade than she uses now.

Aside from that superficial complaint, however, I feel secure in concluding that Danielle and Mohamed deserve one another. The internet worked! Grifters gamed, set, matched.

My contempt runneth over.

• Love 8

The delusional parade is in full force.  Blondie is back:

Beth Clyde-Mahar: Danielle you know you are the one getting the last laugh.....while these women who spew hate and jealousy on here go to bed alone, you go to bed with the objective of their affection......lol

Seriously?

• Love 1

I think the most telling thing is she is told by her kids and her sister not to read the articles, the facebook pages, etc. but she does anyway.   Yep, she just does not listen when someone is trying to help her.    

Of course Mo wants to stay married to her.   He has to stay married long enough to convince ICE it's a real marriage.   But she sees it as twu wuv.

• Love 1

The delusional parade is in full force.  Blondie is back:

Beth Clyde-Mahar: Danielle you know you are the one getting the last laugh.....while these women who spew hate and jealousy on here go to bed alone, you go to bed with the objective of their affection......lol

Seriously?

While I think Danielle is foolish, misguided, delusional and sadly misled by her boyfriend/loverboy/husband, I do understand the comment made by "Beth Clyde-Maher."

It IS insane, but many of the Mohamed groupies on fb do want him, in my opinion. It's sick. Maybe they look like Danielle, is that it? Perhaps they believe Mo is receptive/accepting/attracted to the Danielle types? Whatever their rationales, they are debasing themselves.

Of course I can't be sure, but it strikes me that "Beth's" comment to Danielle might have been an attempt at kindness and reassurance. Who really knows? Not I. But it's a possibility.

• Love 6

>>A week or two ago, he started a post on his fan page alluding to how he's leaning toward a move to Canada.<<

Hmm, if he did try to sneak into Canada without a visitor's visa, he might end up being deportable.....right back to square 1 aka Tunisia. Heeeeeeee

• Love 2