Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E00: One-on-One With Luann de Lesseps

• Start Topic

On 9/10/2017 at 1:59 PM, KungFuBunny said:

It's a very small world and I wasn't sure where to post this..

http://radaronline.com/videos/luann-de-lesseps-divorce-husband-tom-dagostino-engaged-anna-rothschild/

Anna Rothschild used to date Tommy Gilbert Jr (hedge fund baby). Tommy is supposed to go to trial soon for killing his father.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900682/Tommy-Gilbert-s-ex-girlfriend-Anna-Rothschild-says-warned-kill-her.html

Guess who represents Tommy? None other than criminal defense attorney Alex Spiro who is representing Jason Hoppy in the stalking case

Good Lawd! Not only to his upcoming engagement but for his choice. She doesn't seem too bothered. Asswipes. 

• Love 2
On 9/10/2017 at 10:51 PM, SCS said:

Yes and about much more than the shoes. In one of her Supreme Bitch THs, Lu mocked Alex's attire for the camel excursion (just typing that makes me roll my eyes at the level of pettiness); then she scolded Alex for allegedly being "late" to dinner. She ranted that it wasn't a hotel and the main course was over and Alex said her salad would be fine. This caused Lady Etiquette to spew some more -- such an unpleasant blister of a woman, our Lu -- prompting weirdo Kelly to take Alex by the arm, pull her from her chair and practically propel her from the dining room. Lu then raged at Moaner for being late. Too bad we don't have the vid because, curiously, Sonja entered the dining room with Moaner and then turned and scurried  off. There's only a glimpse of her but it looks like she escaped the Wrath of the Shrew.

Happily, it all evened out at the reunion, which, I'm pretty sure, is the only one where Lu has been seated directly next to Andy. Alex was composed and articulate and looked great (hair, dress, it all worked). In laughable contrast, Lu came across as pompous and sour and was unable to smile naturally -- the best she could do was contort her puss into an exceedingly unflattering grimace. Just a guess but she'd probably gone for a Botox touch up pre-reunion, which hadn't settled.

Bummer.  Just when I was starting to have a bit of empathy for the Luann!  A reminder of how horrible she and Ramona were back in the day.  I don't think they even understood just how horrible they came across - although I think where Alex is concerned, Luanne just simply didn't like her.

Luann seems to have eaten a slice or two of humble pie during the last few years and is maybe a little more casual about things these days.  Ramona seems to have a more limited capacity for self-awareness.  I'm not sure she'll ever completely grasp how her behaviour in key areas can hurt others.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Bummer.  Just when I was starting to have a bit of empathy for the Luann!  She and Ramona were horrible back in the day.  I don't think they even understood just how horrible they came across - although I think where Alex is concrened, Luanne just simply didn't like her.

Luann seems to eaten a slice or two of humble pie during the last few years and is maybe a little more casual about things.  Ramona seems to have a more limited capacity for self-awareness.  I'm not sure she'll ever completely grasp how her behaviour in key areas can hurt others.

Yes, Luann was a pompous ass back in the early days but when Heather joined the show, she seemed to calm down, she became more relaxed and started to show her fun side more often than not. The old Luann only seems to appear when she is under attack, like when Bethenny lost her mind in the Berkshires last season and when they kept coming at her/Tom this past 2 seasons.

Like you pointed out, Ramona, on the other hand, has never moved beyond the same entitled ass she was her first season on the show, if anything, she is worse IMO.  She will never develop beyond who/what she already is because despite her words, she sees nothing wrong with the way she is, the same goes for Bethenny. 

• Love 6