Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E09: The Black Forest

raven

Now I'm picturing fleas with the gift of flight and a hive mind assembling themselves in such tight formation that they lift Mitch/Duncan out of the plane by his jacket and land him in a tree. 

So y'all agree I could write for this show and quit my day job, right? I mean, if my private college employer cuts my benefits much more, I'm not going to be able to afford to get my chemo port flushed.

• Love 2
On 8/22/2017 at 11:05 PM, shapeshifter said:

Now I'm picturing fleas with the gift of flight and a hive mind assembling themselves in such tight formation that they lift Mitch/Duncan out of the plane by his jacket and land him in a tree. 

So y'all agree I could write for this show and quit my day job, right? I mean, if my private college employer cuts my benefits much more, I'm not going to be able to afford to get my chemo port flushed.

Maybe they're hybrid fleas ??

No Mitch snark? Why are we being punished? I will atone. 

So, Shepherd dude apparently hasn't learned that Jamie WILL kill you.

Of course Evil Mitch parachuted. It's like, have you ever been in Jamie's bed? Then take along a parachute before boarding the plane.

Edited by mertensia
Wrong show!
  • Love 4

Abigail is a hybrid.  Is she also a razorback ?

Is the big plane all-electric ?  Because there is no way those engines would be sitting idle until the master switch was thrown.
And when the plane was over the NORTH SEA, you could see exhaust trails coming out from the engines -- which would mean that the engines were working.
If Mitch/Duncan parachuted over the NORTH SEA, how did he land in what looked like southern Germany that Jamie was searching ?  And how did Mitch know that there was no plane crash -- he would have parachuted out BEFORE Jamie threw the master switch ?

They just need to roll in some napalm canisters to take care of that nest.  It's the only way to be sure.

Didn't see a lot of fleeing from Mr. Duncan -- he kind of took his time getting to Copenhagen after parachuting out of the plane.

And this Sam Parker guy came out of nowhere -- I don't remember seeing him on Pangaea, I think the writers pulled him out of their collective asses.

So whatever happened to the hybrid egg that Max had.  That seems to have gotten dropped.

I'm still confused -- why they dropped Jackson off in Pittsburgh to find the mysterious Sam Parker, but never waited around for him to get back on the plane ? They had already taken off before they even knew he was missing.

Are Dariela and Isaac joining Tessa off-screen in whatever character black hole that exists on this show.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, mertensia said:

No Mitch snark? Why are we being punished?

It sure feels like that. And did they think Jackson strung up by his rotator cuffs for 2 episodes was supposed to be sexy? Because so not! Each episode it feels more and more like someone behind the scenes is ranting "Billy Burke must not be the best part of the show, even if it kills the show to make it so!"

• Love 1

Wait this show is back on the air?  It's so hard to keep track these days.

I'm still annoyed that John Hodgman was not involved in any way, shape, or form.  After all, he was the one who came up with the literary construct central to this show: All Animals Attacking All Humans.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, mertensia said:

So, Shepherd dude apparently hasn't learned that Jamie WILL kill you.

This x 10000

9 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

And this Sam Parker guy came out of nowhere -- I don't remember seeing him on Pangaea, I think the writers pulled him out of their collective asses.

He was in there hiding behind Jackson's wife and kid. (their asses not Pangaea)

I love how the shepherd dude beat up Jackson but got taken out by Jaime in 5 seconds. also I will never get tired of Jackson slamming Abigail's head into things.

First time in TV or movies I've heard the phrase " I counted 17 shots".

Although if anyone would count them it would be Jaime.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Gudzilla said:

I will never get tired of Jackson slamming Abigail's head into things.

My favorite part of this episode!  Well, I also liked how Jackson jammed the big old needle into her spine to get the fluid with no hesitation.  Yay! 

Love how the plane was going down in practically a straight line but Clem in a Bottle remained upright and of course the spinal fluid came through unscathed.  I did notice a mess of papers and things so I guess the Plane Genies don't come around and clean anymore?  Or maybe they got blown off the plane.

Was hoping Mitch was faking but I guess not?  Too bad because Mr. Duncan is fairly boring.  I wasn't impressed by Angry Sam Parker either, who just agrees with crazy Abigail about everything.  

I don't get tired of Jamie beating up people, you knock down that Mr. Duncan and red shirt Shepherd guy. 

Icky things a-hatching to give Logan and his mustache something to do.   This show is as full of time traveling shenanigans as Dr. Who, and Logan is with his new people, then on the plane, then back with the nest group - I was practically getting whiplash.

11 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

I think the writers pulled him out of their collective asses.

This is pretty much the theme of the show. 

15 hours ago, alvajon said:

The snarking here is so much better than Mitch would do.

Sadly missing because we got stuck with a boring evil alter ego.  Probably part of the reason why this season hasn't been very entertaining for me, less animal attacks and more nonsense like Jackson's dad's experiments and hybrid species with large egg nests now.

16 hours ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

So whatever happened to the hybrid egg that Max had.  That seems to have gotten dropped.

Are Dariela and Isaac joining Tessa off-screen in whatever character black hole that exists on this show.

I was literally just saying this about the abendegos creature. Where is she keeping him? After she rescued him he hasn't been brought up since. That is one massive black hole.

though I have this gut feeling that both topics are going to reappear. 

I am am honestly fine without Daniela's whiny ass sitting around complaining. The arsenal of weapons scene was cute, but I haven't enjoyed her much at all this season.

im just waiting to see what in the world Abigail put into that poor kids blood and what it's gong to do to the future only baby in the world... That part freaked me out a little. Poor kid.

So, Abigail was actually the last hybrid they needed?  Actually, I really should have saw that coming.  At least Jackson's already got her spinal fluid, so the team is good on that since the rest somehow magically survived the plane crash.

We finally meet Sam Parker, who also hates Jackson because he and his parents were on Pangea, and he blames Jackson for getting them killed.  And now he's let Abigail do something to his blood and has now infected Clementine.

Dariela has had enough and takes Issac off the plane, but Abe stays behind.  I wish I could care about of this, but I don't don't.

Logan's just stumbled upon a whole next of hybrids!

Jaime's got Mitch, but instead of switching him back, she's keeping as Mr. Duncan for a while longer?  I wonder what her plan is?

The preview called the hybrids aliens.  Now I'm wondering based on the title if Earth is actually an Interplanetary Zoo and Abigail is the person the aliens decided to use to make the Zoo's live feed more entertaining.

Basically that episode of South Park right down to Oz, Mitch, Abe, and Jamie have photographic evidence to blackmail network executives.

Ok....here is what I know ( I think)

Abendegoes has Abigail DNA and some wierd  hybrid DNA)..I got that.  In her talk with daddy Robert Oz she showed him Abendegoes and admittedly gave  him blood, DNA..what ever else he needed..so doesnt that make Abendegoes a hybrid made of part other hybrids and part Abigail..doesn't that make him the first human hybrid? I know it all is ridiculous but my guilty pleasure is to watch trash tv.  I personally find it better that "reality" programs where bunch of ignorant fools drink to excess, scream at all, and sleep with someone and cry LOVE after 3 days...yuck.ö