Type keyword(s) to search

Til DeAth Do Us Part: SERIES FINALE Live Chat Thread

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

The best part of the finale: Mona, in France, speaking French and is with some new guy. 

And she has her own dollhouse now, with Mona keeping Alex and Mary in her dollhouse.

How did that become the best part of the finale? 

NO, SHOW, WE DON'T WANT A FUCKING SPINOFF OF NEW HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS. FUCK OFF WITH THAT LAST SCENE. 

Because Mona is the only good A instead of the nonsense of Marlene turning the series into an evil twin with a horrid accent's nonsensical jealous plot.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, AftermathTV said:

No one can call her Loser Mona because she's the only A to win. 

Very bummed to see Spencer not kill her twin. Every Liar is supposed to have a kill!

Everyone else is a loser instead, Mona ended up being the only good A and character.

• Love 3
Just now, DigitalCount said:

Was that the "cop" who dragged off Alex?

Yep. I knew when the cop had a French accent, he might be important. Because apparently, anyone with an accent on this show is shady. 

• Love 1

So is the spin off show confirmed because if not the fact that the final scene of the show was just a remake of the first scene of the show, but with characters we care nothing about, just makes this even worse. 

• Love 5

I think the final scene of Addison going missing is supposed to represent the never-ending cycle of bullshit in this universe.

Mona didn't end up with Mike, boo! How did Mona get those two away from the police? O.O I.....whatever, Mona's a better jail-keeper anyways.

Freeform is totally going to try and make a spinoff with these new girls.

Marlene went off the deep end with this. For realz.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, AftermathTV said:

How did Mona get those two away from the police? O.O I.....whatever, Mona's a better jail-keeper anyways.

1.  She "called 911" except she didn't - the "cop" was her French boyfriend so he helped her abduct Alex (and Mary presumably).  also 2) She's Mona, she can do anything, including human trafficking to get the two of them to France.

• Love 11

Was that spin-off scene supposed to be interesting?   Who would care enough to watch that??  They should have just ended it with crazy Mona.  

At least we're all free now, right guys?  I should have given up on this show after Charlotte/Charles.  Even if I didn't think it was possible, it really did only go downhill from there.   The last few seasons have been a disappointing waste of time.

• Love 6

Calling bullshit on the wrap party episode -- IMK just said she planned Spencer as A.D. "for years".  Is that some sort of code kind of like in Star Trek: Wrath of Khan where "years" actually means "days" ?

And the host just said that this was the "most epic finale ever" -- how about no.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Calling bullshit on the wrap party episode -- IMK just said she planned Spencer as A.D. "for years".  Is that some sort of code kind of like in Star Trek: Wrath of Khan where "years" actually means "days" ?

And the host just said that this was the "most epic finale ever" -- how about no.

Reminds me of Talking Dead. At least they didn't do one of these after every PLL ep.

The girls were really emotional from table read to last scene, it's nice to see them so connected to each other and have such love for the show that launched all of them. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ottoDbusdriver said:

Troian is backing Marlene up here, saying she's known for 2 years. So maybe at the end of the Mona arc they knew that whatever season was their last they wanted the final A to be Spencer's twin and till then they were filling in time with the Charlotte stuff.