Type keyword(s) to search

Til DeAth Do Us Part: SERIES FINALE Live Chat Thread

This thread will open on Tuesday, June 27 fifteen minutes before the episode starts (7:45pm EDT). This is the place for live reactions as you watch! Once the two-hour finale is over, this thread will close and discussion will move over to the episode thread, as usual.

(If anyone wants a west coast liveblog thread, or this thread reopened for the west coast, let me know in Small Talk.)

Final Predictions:

Mona will die, sacrificing herself for all the Liar fairytales and making things come "full circle" by becoming the real dead girl with a legacy.

Spencer will finally lose her murder virginity by killing Twincer, Mary Drake, or best case scenario for actual stakes, Melissa.

Pam will give Emison and their baby her blessing. Byron will make a big speech to Aria about how wrong he was about Ezra. Spoby won't be able to reconnect (?)

Jenna will be revealed to have her eyesight cured. Lucas will get a tacked on happy ending since we left him on too sad a note.

Wren is out for revenge for somebody. Probably Archer or Bethany.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Toby the Horse Whisperer. Random, but ok. 

Toby looks high as well. The grin on his face is freaking me out.

This whole happiness thing is weirding me out. What the hell is happening.

Just now, WhosThatGirl said:

I'm kind of.. already over this whole thing, you guys. This is too happiness overload for me.

Yeah, when is A.D and their minions showing up? When is the havoc going to start??

• Love 2
Just now, mac123x said:

Does that mean MelissA?  umm, ok I guess.  Still wanted EzrA.

Not necessarily. We still have an hour and 40 minutes to go. I think they'd want a bigger reveal than at the first commercial break.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, dkb said:

Ezria honeymoon?! Barf

No one wanted to hear about that.

Also damn show, they started to get Caleb a little back on track to being decent and now they're doing this? Did Tyler do something bts?

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I mean.. I'm just thinking that this finale might be even worse that finding out Gossip Girl was Dan Humphrey

LOL. I've been saying this since the beginning! Now, we have black hoodie Melissa? When was the last time we saw her?

Also, Caleb did marry Hanna only one month after professing his love for and boning Spencer. Not exactly a foundation for a happy marriage.

Edited by kissedbyarose
  • Love 1
(edited)

Of course they bought Lucas' loft. Noisy Christians.

2 minutes ago, MrsMommy said:

So Melissa, not who I had in mind. But okaaay

That's exactly who I had in mind. The rest of you were living in fantasy land if you thought it was Ezra.

Edited by AftermathTV