Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Being Better Is So Much Harder/S03.E02: It Doesn't Have to Be Like This

Who's dead? Who's not? Our anti-heroes are left scattered and presumed to be dead as the corporations prepare for an all-out war. Buck up! We're in for one hell of a fight, team.

The crew of the Raza target an Ishida research station in an attempt to take back the Blink Drive.

(edited)

"The secret ingredient is basil. And love. But mostly basil."

Welcome back, show! I've missed you so!

Great seeing all the characters again. 

Loved the Two/Six scenes at the start of this ep. Always liked their dynamic.

I'm glad we got to see Nyx say goodbye to Two. Just wish they'd let those characters have more interaction when Nyx was still alive.

I also enjoyed Commander Truffaut's advice to Two on being an effective commander. Truffaut really has been something of a mentor to the Raza Crew.

Interesting to see some of Five's actual memories. I don't think we've gotten too many of them in past seasons.

It's still weird to me that Four is now the big bad. 

Next week looks good.

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 8

I missed this show.

My little sweet, awkward, blood thirsty Android.  All down with going after Ryo.  "Is what we do."

I think Five is the only backstory we haven't seen much of.  So now we know she had a rich sister probably on one or the other side of the corporate war.   

• Love 2

They really did kill off Nyx, huh?  Kind of bummed, since I was just starting to warm up to her.  Didn't see that "Vision Nyx kiss Two good-bye" coming.  Was that suppose to hint that Two had feelings on her, because I don't remember any of that at all last season.

So, Ryo is going to be the main antagonist for now, although I wonder if this will lead to him seeing the errors of his way.  He already finds out that Misaki killed Nyx, and was clearly unhappy about that.  I suspect he won't kill her though, but I have to think she's on borrowed time.  And there is also his new teacher that he released.  Have a feeling he will play a big part in all of this.

Two, Three, and Six heist to get the blink drive was fun.  Those three tend to work well together from an entertainment perspective, but also effectiveness.  They counterbalance each other very well.

Get some glimpses of Five's backstory finally.  I'm sure this other, richer sister will also come into play.

Curious to see how this season will play out.  I'm just glad it's finally back.  Missed Three's snark, Roger Cross being Roger Cross, and Melissa O'Neil being badass and gorgeous.

• Love 8

In Nyx's goodbye to Two, why did Nyx kiss Two? They didn't appear to have any tension beforehand. Also Nyx was with Four, and I think Two was still hung up on One(still miss him). So, a romantic kiss doesn't make sense, but if not romantic, why not go for a cheek/forehead kiss? Maybe just unconscious desire?

• Love 4

If Misaki doesn't bite it at Ryo's hand she'd still better watch her back. I doubt the old guy is going to be a pushover. She'll probably never see it coming.

She's a bit too smug. Teiku seems like he plays the long game.

Re the Two/Nyx kiss - there was a lot of talk online last season from fans who wanted to see them paired up. I think the goodbye kiss was the writers' way of nodding to that. I just wish they'd explored it when Nyx was still a regular character on the show.

Anyway - it was great seeing Melanie Liburd again. She looks amazing.

• Love 3

I loved how Truffaut, Five and Android took down that whole squad of troopers, though I've completely lost track of who sent them. I especially loved Android's Death-In-The-Box trick.

I've missed this show and its delightful little moments. Bring on more summer popcorn TV!

• Love 11

Welcome back show - I missed you. I even missed Five's swan shirt! Loved Two and Six at the beginning and Android going all Martha Stewart (also: I want to see the impractical hat). And yes, Truffaut was once again terrific. Bit I loved best - the usual 'blink-and-you-miss-it'-thing this show likes to pull off. This time: Five being for a moment in Three's memory and meeting another mystery brunette (at first I thought it was Sarah but credits list her as Lyra). I highly doubt that was just there for random weirdness. Also great: Three dealing with speechifying scientist.

• Love 4
(edited)

Petty rant right here. I'm getting seriously annoyed with the show calling Hiro, Ryo's stepbrother. Even Ryo called him his step-brother. It's like they arent truly acknowledging the fact that Ryo killed his real biological brother.By using the term step, it tries to make us as an audience more forgiving to his murder.

Edited by Kuther2000
Spelling error
  • Love 4
(edited)
14 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Anyway - it was great seeing Melanie Liburd again. She looks amazing.

Doesn't she?  She's the only reason I'll be watching Gypsy!

Loved the interaction between Four and Anders.  Trust is such a fragile thing!!!

Edited by jhlipton
I **still** get the numbers mixed up!
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Kuther2000 said:

Petty rant right here. I'm getting seriously annoyed with the show calling Hiro, Ryo's stepbrother. Even Ryo called him his step-brother. It's like they arent truly acknowledging the fact that Ryo killed his real biological brother.By using the term step, it tries to make us as an audience more forgiving to his murder.

I think they are just playing up the different cultures for world building purposes even without a possible payoff down the line. The use of step siblings and adoptions of adults would make it possible for the equivalent of a Greg and Marcia Brady getting married while those under our cultural system would be think near incest.

11 hours ago, jhlipton said:

Raza heist episodes are always such fun.  They kind of slid over "Four could lose all her new memories!!!!!! Eh, she's fine."

Five, Four is Ryo. I did notice that other friendly characters like Lieutenant Anders and Commander Truffault are now starting to use  the One through Six names

• Love 1

I suppose if Hiro and Ryo's father had an illegitimate daughter and she married Ryo, that could be a cultural thing (borrowing from the ancient Egyptians, I guess). But even if they did that, Hiro would still be his half-brother and not his step-brother. Words matter, and it remains to be seen if that's a retcon or a deliberate change in language that RYO is using for his own purposes.

Loved the Android's shoot out - but it bugged analytical me that she didn't aim up the stairs (where one of the men had gone just before she burst out of the box). I waited to see her finish him off (though of course, that would have dulled the impact of the scene).

• Love 1

I think this is just a slip-up on the writers part who treat step-brother as synonym for half-brother. Or maybe they wanted congruent terms since the dead empress was called Ryo's step-mother. It was used occasionally last season (maybe even in season 1) and at least once by Hiro when referring to Ryo in episode 12:

And in my final act as Emperor, I renounce the throne and step down in favor of Zairon's rightful ruler. My step-brother, Ryo.

15 hours ago, MissLucas said:

Five being for a moment in Three's memory and meeting another mystery brunette (at first I thought it was Sarah but credits list her as Lyra). I highly doubt that was just there for random weirdness.

I heard Five call her Sarah, and I thought she looked like Marcus's (dead?) love. But even if she is Sarah, I have no idea why she popped up there--maybe Five just briefly touched on Three's memories before getting to Four's and/or her own? 

• Love 1

At one point, I could have sworn that I heard Ryo and Hiro being referred to as half-brothers before their last scene. Then it all of a sudden switched to step-brothers. Ryo's teacher also used the term when Ryo let him out of the cell.

1 hour ago, Clanstarling said:

Loved the Android's shoot out - but it bugged analytical me that she didn't aim up the stairs (where one of the men had gone just before she burst out of the box). I waited to see her finish him off (though of course, that would have dulled the impact of the scene).

I think at one point during the Androids Jack in the Box shootout. I did see her aim upward a little. Unfortunately, it was so mechanical that it made me wonder if it actually reached the stairs.

• Love 1

I've been trying to feel shocked that they shot the dumbass scientist who was threatening to toss the Blink Drive into the void, but hell -- sometimes the good guys should and do shoot first.

I don't watch a lot of the newer sci-fi shows because they're mostly too dark and depressing but I love this one. The effect of giving a crew of bad people a unique second chance without the baggage of their memories but with their personalities intact and good influences in the present, then seeing where they take it, is entertaining as hell.

Four/Ryo is having the hardest time with it but I'll bet that before it's all over he'll be unable to be who he was before the involuntary memory wipe and subsequent restore. Too bad he has a warlike empire to play with while he sorts himself out.

• Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, CoderLady said:

I've been trying to feel shocked that they shot the dumbass scientist who was threatening to toss the Blink Drive into the void, but hell -- sometimes the good guys should and do shoot first.

She had already sliced her colleague's throat and IIRC her actions had also doomed her other colleagues who the Raza crew wanted to save in exchange for the blink-drive. I was a little bit more concerned about the guards they shot when breaking in - those dudes just did their job. (Possible handwave that Two and Three had set their guns set to 'stun' but I doubt it.)

I loved the scene between Ryo and the Android. Some very good subtle acting. You could see how Hiro was somewhat wistfully hoping dealing with the Android would allow him to feel a tad nostalgic and then he got hit with some ice-cold Android shade.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, MissLucas said:

She had already sliced her colleague's throat and IIRC her actions had also doomed her other colleagues who the Raza crew wanted to save in exchange for the blink-drive. I was a little bit more concerned about the guards they shot when breaking in - those dudes just did their job. (Possible handwave that Two and Three had set their guns set to 'stun' but I doubt it.)

I definitely thought that Two, Three and Six had their "phasers" set to stun. And Five had used the blunt force blast that we hand wave doesn't kill when she met the boarders on the Raza. Commander Truffault and especially The Android however where in fully lethal mode. Well she was loyal to her Emperor to the end.

• Love 1

I really do like the show, but a couple of nit-picky things took me out of it.

Even though Three had been thoroughly beat up and then dragged across rocky terrain, there wasn't a bit of blood on his shirt and his suit jacket still looked pristine from the back. Come on. Those wardrobe lapses should have been very easy to address. Maybe we're to assume that "space age materials" are impervious to dirt and destruction, but that hasn't been the case before.

The simple metal handcuffs of today still being in use 200+ years from now. They were also pretty easy to break apart with a crowbar without breaking Three's wrist.

The Raza never seems to get damaged despite numerous explosions and shootouts with huge blaster guns. At least recoil has been solved in the future, because no one suffers from it.

I hope someone spaced the bodies the 5-6 Ferrous soldiers who were killed after boarding the Raza. Housekeeping, please.

Is Kierken dead?

42 minutes ago, Lord Donia said:

I hope someone spaced the bodies the 5-6 Ferrous soldiers who were killed after boarding the Raza. Housekeeping, please.

Is Kierken dead?

I do believe the Inspector is alive.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Lord Donia said:

Is Kierken dead?

Good question. I'd like to believe he's alive (love the actor), but he did take the reactor blast full on. If he was a clone, maybe - but IIRC, he had been at the station too long to be a clone. Guess we'll see.

I was hoping Ryo would cut Misaki's throat - but her arguments made sense to the Ryo that he's become - it didn't really feel like much of a cliffhanger to me. Not with the teacher/Misaki rivalry still up in the air.

15 hours ago, Raja said:

I definitely thought that Two, Three and Six had their "phasers" set to stun. And Five had used the blunt force blast that we hand wave doesn't kill when she met the boarders on the Raza. Commander Truffault and especially The Android however where in fully lethal mode. Well she was loyal to her Emperor to the end.

I agree. There was a bit of an electric light show when they shot the guards, and there wasn't when they shot the scientist. That was my take anyway, as I was a bit miffed that they didn't bother to secure the guards so they couldn't come after them.

18 hours ago, CoderLady said:

Well, they gave her what she wanted, right? An honorable death - since she didn't back down.

16 hours ago, MissLucas said:

I loved the scene between Hiro and the Android. Some very good subtle acting. You could see how Hiro was somewhat wistfully hoping dealing with the Android would allow him to feel a tad nostalgic and then he got with some ice-cold Android shade.

Yes, that was a great scene.

I am guessing (and this is just a guess) Misaki will turn out to be the real big bad of the season.  Ryo will slowly be influenced by the crew of the Raza and ultimately either chose them or sacrifice himself in a misplaced bid to reclaim his honor.  

• Love 2

I was so happy when Mr. & Mrs. Kim showed up. I was all "Yay!"  but then Umma sliced Appa's throat and I was all "Whaaaaat?"  and now I just want Kim's Convenience to be back on TV.  I was happy that Dark Matter was back, and now am waiting impatiently for Killjoys. 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, muffkins said:

I was so happy when Mr. & Mrs. Kim showed up.

Nice catch - and fun bit of stunt casting, he! All I thought when I recognized Jean Yoon was: 'Lady, you've got no luck in space!' (She played Captain Yao of the doomed MRCN Donnager in the Expanse.)

6 hours ago, muffkins said:

I was so happy when Mr. & Mrs. Kim showed up. I was all "Yay!"  but then Umma sliced Appa's throat and I was all "Whaaaaat?"  and now I just want Kim's Convenience to be back on TV.  I was happy that Dark Matter was back, and now am waiting impatiently for Killjoys. 

I never saw Kim's Convenience so I didn't get the stunt casting, but that is pretty clever.

• Love 1

I totally didn't realize this show was back until I saw a review pop up on my Twitter feed! This is one of my favorite Summer popcorn shows, and I'm thrilled to see this show and the Raza crew again!

Four/Ryo as the Big Bad is super weird, especially in the second episode, where you can still see bits and pieces of Four poking out, especially when he spoke with Two and Three, and the Android. He really did seem to be happy to see his old crew, and doesn't want to really go against them, even though he will if he feels like he has to. Two is probably right though about him not being Four anymore. Four might not have been the most cuddly guy, but he was definitely a better person than Ryo, and it sucks that he was basically taken over to become Emperor Ryo, especially when he took his memories back for basically noble reasons. It seemed like he really thought he could combine the lessons he learned as Four as to how to be a better person, but combine that with the ambitiousness of Ryo and his knowledge of his kingdom. He really underestimated the strength of Ryo and his personality. However, as I said, he does still seem to have some real warmth for his old teammates, so maybe Four isn't totally gone after all.

"The secret ingredient is Basil. And love. But mostly Basil." I forgot how much I adore The Android. Its a special robot who can shoot the shot out of bad guys, while also taking the time to buy a cute little apron. I also enjoyed the little scene of Six telling Five to eat with them and not in her room, only for Three to try to sneak out with his food, and Six just looks at him like "yeah you too, tough guy".

I enjoyed the heist as well, especially getting Two and Three interaction, which I always enjoy (now that they aren't randomly screwing like in the first season) and watching Two, Three, and Six all working together. I always like when the show gives them mission style plots, the characters personalities and fighting styles make a nice contrast.

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm still confused about Five and her collapse and the procedure the Android suggested. This is the dialogue between the Android and the others in the medbay:

She collapsed for a third time just before the Marauder reappeared. I believe the best course of action would be to attempt to recreate the conditions that caused the initial mind wipe, with some modifications.

You gotta be kidding.

The memories are effectively superseding her conscious mind. They need to be isolated Walled off as yours have been.

What about her new memories? The ones that she made after we came out of stasis?

I'll do my best to protect and insulate all new memories. But I can't guarantee success. There is a significant chance that she may lose some if not all of them. And without a clean neural imprint to work from, they'll be inaccessible for the rest of her life.

Did you explain this to her?

I did. Before she lost consciousness. She said if it was the only way, we had to take the chance.

So, Five had played around too many times with that mind probe and the result is that she loses consciousness at the most inopportune times. So far so good. The treatment is a mental reset of her system before the mindwipe (i.e. before the show started) which could cause her to lose all memories ever since. It's all very dramatic and dangerous - yet in the last scene Five is right as rain, there are no signs of a memory loss at all. Does this mean the Android managed to protect her memories? In other words the whole drama fizzled out just like that? It makes no sense - unless the memory loss was only partial or will occur slowly and we'll get to see some fall-out over the next couple of episodes. I trust this show enough by now to wait and see but I wish they had at least given us some tiny hint that not all problems are resolved.

Edited by MissLucas
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, MissLucas said:

I'm still confused about Five and her collapse and the procedure the Android suggested. This is the dialogue between the Android and the others in the medbay:

So, Five had played around too many times with that mind probe and the result is that she loses consciousness at the most inopportune times. So far so good. The treatment is a mental reset of her system before the mindwipe (i.e. before the show started) which could cause her to lose all memories ever since. It's all very dramatic and dangerous - yet in the last scene Five is right as rain, there are no signs of a memory loss at all. Does this mean the Android managed to protect her memories? In other words the whole drama fizzled out just like that? It makes no sense - unless the memory loss was only partial or will occur slowly and we'll get to see some fall-out over the next couple of episodes. I trust this show enough by now to wait and see but I wish they had at least given us some tiny hint that not all problems are resolved.

I am thinking the potential for side effects is still possible.  Also the Android said potential memory loss but then the very next scene she was the same old Five.  I am thinking we are missing a scene in there somewhere.   

However there is still the original memory loss of Das.  Das has been erased completely and now there is only Five.  Where has Ryo has overtaken Four.   Four doesn't really exist anymore in any real fashion.   It's an interesting juxtaposition if only the show had explained it better.

Edited by Chaos Theory
9 hours ago, MissLucas said:

I noticed that:

On 6/10/2017 at 10:12 PM, jhlipton said:

They kind of slid over "Five could lose all her new memories!!!!!! Eh, she's fine."

They could introduce problems down the line, but the way the Android said it, it sounded like Five would lose her memories as part of the reset, not somewhere down the line.

My understanding was that Five could lose her memories from before she woke on the ship permanently because there is no scan like the others to go back to. She did lose some of them and unlike the others no one can mind probe to get them for her. They can't just check to find out who her sister is.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, xfuse said:

My understanding was that Five could lose her memories from before she woke on the ship permanently because there is no scan like the others to go back to. She did lose some of them and unlike the others no one can mind probe to get them for her. They can't just check to find out who her sister is.

Yeah, after thinking it over again I wondered if I got it completely wrong and that was what they meant. That makes more sense but the above quoted dialogue is really not helping.

I think that the whole memory loss thing was both to raise the stakes and also because now she can't remember who her sister is.  We have to assume the guy told her the info but she had it taken away by the process.  So now Five has a quest of her own instead of assisting others in theirs.

• Love 1
(edited)

Finally catched up with those two episodes. Loved them overall, the second one in particular. A classic Raza heist with a few twists, in an episode with excellent pacing. Happy that this show is back on air.

The first episode was diminished a little because I knew already 99,99% certain that Nyx would die and all the rest would survive, so the suspense wasn't quite there. The guiding of the Ferrous soldiers towards the ambush was a bit too easy (surely some of them would suppress the positions of Five and Truffault, even as others go for a flanking manoevre, but the Android popping up made me forgive that bit. Awesome scene. The series has been clear from the very first episode that the Android is a very dangerous fighting machine, easily the most dangerous of the entire group when she becomes actively involved.

The premiere also sets the tone for the season - The Raza (and Two in particular) against Ryo. Now I wonder if Two will spare Ryo in the season finale or not (or maybe vice versa, but in that case I'm pretty sure Two will survive the climatic encounter anyway).

On 11/6/2017 at 1:28 AM, MissLucas said:

Welcome back show - I missed you. I even missed Five's swan shirt! Loved Two and Six at the beginning and Android going all Martha Stewart (also: I want to see the impractical hat). And yes, Truffaut was once again terrific. Bit I loved best - the usual 'blink-and-you-miss-it'-thing this show likes to pull off. This time: Five being for a moment in Three's memory and meeting another mystery brunette (at first I thought it was Sarah but credits list her as Lyra). I highly doubt that was just there for random weirdness. Also great: Three dealing with speechifying scientist.

It is Sarah, Mallozzi confirms it in this interview: http://www.spoilertv.com/2017/06/dark-matter-season-3-exclusive.html#disqus_thread

Spoiler

"If you look back to Episode Seven, the Wendy the Robot episode, the one where we introduced Sarah and killed her off in the same episode, she's in a stasis chamber and the power goes out and she dies. Then we check in with all the characters and then we go back and see Five, and if you look at that scene, Five is staring down at Sarah in her stasis pod and then she kind of cocks her head in kind of a curious way and then we're out. And I remember when the episode aired, a bunch of people were like, "Oh, that's kind of weird, why was Five giving her the look?" And, you know, it's a follow-through that I had planned for a while and finally, the start of Season Three was where we found the opportunity to do it. And so her presence is going to run through the show's third season and will certainly complicate matters for Three."

On 10/6/2017 at 7:22 PM, CoderLady said:

I loved how Truffaut, Five and Android took down that whole squad of troopers, though I've completely lost track of who sent them.

Ferrous Corp did, they are the first adversary of the show, introduced in the premier episode. At the end of S2, they attempted to blow up EOS9 to kickstart the corporate war and allthough they failed Ryo did it for them. Truffault's escape pod was picked up by a Volkow-Rusi ship (another corp that was working with Wexler and his crew in S1, and as such ran afool of Two), which was attacked and destroyed by a Ferrous destroyer right after Five and Truffault had transferred to Raza. The Ferrous ship followed up with an attack on the Raza itself, and the troopers were sent to break the stalemate.

On 10/6/2017 at 4:13 AM, Chaos Theory said:

I missed this show.

My little sweet, awkward, blood thirsty Android.  All down with going after Ryo.  "Is what we do."

I think Five is the only backstory we haven't seen much of.  So now we know she had a rich sister probably on one or the other side of the corporate war.   

Any candidates that we might have seen, or at least heard about, already? I can't think of anyone offhand.

On 11/6/2017 at 5:21 PM, Paloma said:

I heard Five call her Sarah, and I thought she looked like Marcus's (dead?) love. But even if she is Sarah, I have no idea why she popped up there--maybe Five just briefly touched on Three's memories before getting to Four's and/or her own? 

Five apparently did something back in ep7 of S1, when Sarah was dying. I'm guessing she somehow copied some of her memories (sort of like what happened with the orginal memories of Two, Three and Four)? Also, see the Mallozzi interview I referred to, above.

On 11/6/2017 at 6:21 PM, Kuther2000 said:

I think at one point during the Androids Jack in the Box shootout. I did see her aim upward a little. Unfortunately, it was so mechanical that it made me wonder if it actually reached the stairs.

The Android was aiming, at one point upwards and to the left.

On 11/6/2017 at 11:11 PM, MissLucas said:

I loved the scene between Ryo and the Android. Some very good subtle acting. You could see how Hiro was somewhat wistfully hoping dealing with the Android would allow him to feel a tad nostalgic and then he got hit with some ice-cold Android shade.

Seconded on the Ryo/Android scene - it's the kind of dialogue and scene that this show excels at. I love it that strong shades of Four are still present in Ryo, and vice-versa that Ryo's character also was strongly visible in Four (before he regained his memories; remember his "other" mentor, Akira?).

As for the guards on the science station - they did use stun guns (those weapons were established to exist, back in S2). Three very deliberately switched to a (deadly) projectile weapon to kill Four's clone body.

On 12/6/2017 at 0:19 AM, Lord Donia said:

The Raza never seems to get damaged despite numerous explosions and shootouts with huge blaster guns. At least recoil has been solved in the future, because no one suffers from it.

[...]

Is Kierken dead?

The Raza is equipped with artificial gravity and with inertial dampers to be able to manoevre/accelerate extremely violently without turning its crew into mush, so recoil from its guns (whatever they are supposed to be) should not be a problem.

That we almost never see visible damage on the exterior of the Raza is just a consequence of the show's limited budget (for what it is - all that CGI isn't cheap). In universe, there is at least a serviceable explanation: shields normally protect the hull from serious damage and the first episode established that the ship has a self-repair capability.

I hope Kierken is alive. The show (and, AFAIK, interviews) are silent on that. Kierken could only survive EOS9 if he was in a clone body, but this should have been possible.

Speaking about GA, Anders turning into an ally of the Raza was a surprising development. I had hoped for this development to be for Kierken, so maybe this lessens the chance that the writers will bring him back. Anders could be doing things (little assists from inside the GA) they could otherwise have given to Kierken.

I hope the show addresses One's (unsolved) backstory, this season. Mallozzi has promised a lot of reveals regarding the character's backstories, and since Three still has that apparent murder of One's wife hanging over him I hope this will be addressed this coming season.

Edited by Wouter
  • Love 1
On 15/6/2017 at 4:34 PM, MissLucas said:

The Android did say that Five could lose her memories-as-Five. This threat seems to have just fizzled out, at least for the time being, so it may have been a not so well judged attempt to raise tension. I don't think Five lost anything, not even from her time as Das; she didn't knew she has a sister, before.

On 15/6/2017 at 5:12 AM, tennisgurl said:

"The secret ingredient is Basil. And love. But mostly Basil." I forgot how much I adore The Android. Its a special robot who can shoot the shot out of bad guys, while also taking the time to buy a cute little apron. I also enjoyed the little scene of Six telling Five to eat with them and not in her room, only for Three to try to sneak out with his food, and Six just looks at him like "yeah you too, tough guy".

That was a nice litte scene, some of the warmth of late S1. Though I do kinda miss One, for those little moments. And even during the heists.

23 hours ago, Wouter said:

The Android did say that Five could lose her memories-as-Five. This threat seems to have just fizzled out, at least for the time being, so it may have been a not so well judged attempt to raise tension. I don't think Five lost anything, not even from her time as Das; she didn't knew she has a sister, before.

This seems to be the case.

On 6/16/2017 at 7:27 PM, Wouter said:
On 6/15/2017 at 10:34 AM, MissLucas said:

I think that what she lost was the rest of the memory of WHO her sister is.  She can't go back in now because it has been sealed off.  So now she has to find her sister instead of having the guy have told her.