Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: Intimacy

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Surprised the cameras haven't followed Cody to his gym showing him doing "manly man" things like lifting heavy weights, flexing his bulging muscles, suicide burpees, American Ninja style parkour leaping about...maybe he owns a Curves style ladies gym....

I guess they don't need to when Cody himself can engage in a little primitive he-man dick swinging by boasting to the TV viewing public about his daily recreational sex that he can stop on a moment's notice to marry a stranger!!

You can't make this stuff up!!

• Love 2
(edited)
On 6/2/2017 at 0:48 AM, lilsadone said:

I saw that too, where Cody said he was having sex daily before he got married. And he said that's the reason why he wants to wait so he can make sure they develop a real connection first because this is important to him. 

OR MAYBE he's just trying to wait a month to take another STI/STD test and get the "all clear" from the doc, since he was sluting it up all over town. 

#keepingItPetty

I can't believe they cast someone who was having sex every day but claims he wasn't in a relationship. Yuck.  It's unlikely to go from random sex or Fwb hookups every freaking day to bring ready to get married in a month. Cody is just incredibly immature!

I don't think nate is mature or ready for marriage either. Asking Sheila if it's OK if he goes out clubbing. I'm not saying ur supposed to roll over and die when u get married but I don't see the need to go somewhere u used to pick up women. It's been three weeks. If he can't stay away from going to bars or clubs alone for a mere three weeks he'd not ready to be in a relationship much less a marriage. 

Edited by kira28
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kira28 said:

I can't believe they cast someone who was having sex every day but claims he wasn't in a relationship. Yuck.  It's unlikely to go from random sex or Fwb hookups every freaking day to bring ready to get married in a month. Cody is just incredibly immature!

Really?  This is a show that casts women who are just trying to make their ex boyfriends jealous or promote their business or people just trying to get famous.   

He put the brakes on during the honeymoon.  I'm betting his current change of heart is all producer-driven.  The dude isn't going to be upset over not having sex with his older, friendzoned wife when there are plenty of alternatives waiting at his gym.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jack Sampson said:

Really?  This is a show that casts women who are just trying to make their ex boyfriends jealous or promote their business or people just trying to get famous.   

He put the brakes on during the honeymoon.  I'm betting his current change of heart is all producer-driven.  The dude isn't going to be upset over not having sex with his older, friendzoned wife when there are plenty of alternatives waiting at his gym.

Also cast a dude that has some woman's shoes in his trunk. Oh and let's not forget one that had major anger issues as well. They could care less in the end as long as who they cast could bring some drama. 

I am betting there is more to why he friend zoned her on the honeymoon like he did. They just didn't show it or weren't there for it more than likely. Which if it was brought up at all, could have been edited out since it might not fight with the "story" they want to give us. 

20 minutes ago, Gobears said:

I'm surprised Rachel didn't send Cody and Danielle to a tantric masseuse like she did last year.

Actually I was waiting for that to be the suggestion for Nate and Sheila. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Evil Queen said:

Actually I was waiting for that to be the suggestion for Nate and Sheila. 

Is the purpose of a tantric masseuse to get people to have sex or to get them to orgasm?

Count me in as someone who doesn't like Danielle, either. She seems boring and...kinda deluded. She's 30, he's 25. Cody could stand to be a bit less mumbly and low-key because that doesn't really turn women on, but Danielle is conflicted over whether to have sex and she seems pretty frumpy and boring. Cody might step up if he felt like he was getting more out of the deal than a tightly wound 30 year old woman with her intrusive sister and two dogs. At 25, if we weren't having sex, I'm not saying I'd be pouting, but you're gonna have to do something to keep my attention. If all you're doing is sitting around talking about how I need to step up and how you're not getting what you named and I need to give you what you need. I'd probably be close to chucking up the deuces on your ass. Not because I'm a player or anything, it's just there are too many women out here to be going through this whole song and dance over one who apparently needs a house and carriage ride, a dozen roses, and sky art in order for her get in the mood. Ain't nobody got time for that. 

Plus, it's not very attractive for women her age to depend so much on the guy to get her going. By 30, you need to keep it a buck and admit you're gonna have sex if you wanna have sex. I think Cody should shot his shot just to see what happens, but Is mostly ignore Danielle when it comes to all this talk about what she needs. This is MAFS, not the Bachelorette. All the anxieties she has about him, he might gave them about her. 

• Love 7

Does anybody else think Cody is so physically awkward it makers them cringe? It's so hard to watch him walk and move sometimes. I don't know why.

The contrast between Sheila's dog and Danielle's dog made me laugh embarrassingly hard,

• Love 1
On 6/2/2017 at 11:45 PM, Snarklepuss said:

On an "unfiltered" Cody stated that he had sex EVERY DAY until they told him that they had a match for him a month before the wedding.

I'm calling bulls**t on this! I could believe smoothie Nate saying he had sex every day, but awkward CODY? 

• Love 2
On 6/5/2017 at 11:58 AM, Jack Sampson said:

Alternatives might be waiting, but could he figure out what to do with them?  I have my doubts :)

• Love 1

A theory I have heard before- people who can't control their dogs can't control their personal life.  

I have not been around enough dog owners with uncontrollable dogs (like Danielle's) so I do not have real world experience with this- but now I am wondering if my college psychology professor was right.  

Danielle wants to be a strong, independent woman (ziplining, etc) but she wants a manly man...whatever that means.  And she proceeds to emasculate Cody.

And I guess if my college professor is right, she does not train her dogs for reasons we do not know.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

A theory I have heard before- people who can't control their dogs can't control their personal life.  

I have not been around enough dog owners with uncontrollable dogs (like Danielle's) so I do not have real world experience with this- but now I am wondering if my college psychology professor was right.  

Danielle wants to be a strong, independent woman (ziplining, etc) but she wants a manly man...whatever that means.  And she proceeds to emasculate Cody.

And I guess if my college professor is right, she does not train her dogs for reasons we do not know.

She obviously can't control her personal life - she signed up for this show.

I did notice Cody seems to handle her dogs better than she does.

• Love 5

Danielle was asked if a younger man was acceptable.  I remember her hesitating, and replying that maybe one or two years could be possible.  But she certainly didn't say it with any enthusiasm. 

38 minutes ago, Swim mom said:

Danielle was asked if a younger man was acceptable.  I remember her hesitating, and replying that maybe one or two years could be possible.  But she certainly didn't say it with any enthusiasm. 

I think they worry about being turned down due to too many deal breakers (the 'experts' have openly discouraged that) that often the candidates are too soft on things that will be issues for them. If they give one iota of an opening the 'experts' run too far with it & it's always a disaster for the couples - but of course, it's not the 'experts'' fault, ever.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Swim mom said:

She did when asked. Yet that to the "experts" and production was the opening to match her with someone even younger than that. I think they already had him picked out and were trying to find the girl for him.

3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I think they worry about being turned down due to too many deal breakers (the 'experts' have openly discouraged that) that often the candidates are too soft on things that will be issues for them. If they give one iota of an opening the 'experts' run too far with it & it's always a disaster for the couples - but of course, it's not the 'experts'' fault, ever.

Oh no its NEVER their fault. *rollseyes* It could never be that they just didn't listen to what was said to them on deal breakers or what is or isn't ok when it comes to age and such. Oh no...its ALWAYS the people in the marriages that are at fault because they didn't try hard enough or take the "experts" so called advice on things. SMH 

• Love 2

Let's think about this for a sec. About Cody and Danielle - No need to talk. They sleep in a bed, under covers, in the dark, by themselves every night, without cameras. If they wanted to do it, it would be done.

• Love 1