Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I just have to say I love you guys and how Raven's injury gets worse with each of your posts. I think I'm reading for those as much as for seeing who's still in the Running for HOH. 

• Love 7

And now Matt goes to sit in between Raven and Kevin...but completely ignores Raven as he watches the comp and talks to Kevin. And Raven keeps giving him the side eye.

And Jessica's fake eyelash is falling off of her eye. 

I just had an idea for a great "curse". One night while everyone is asleep production confiscates all the makeup and fancy  hair and body products. HGs are left with a bottle of generic shampoo and conditioner and some dial soap and some  baby lotion. Those would be some fun feeds.

Jessica just dropped. She needed this. Alex needs to win now.

• Love 6
(edited)

I haven't seen the (not so) live show yet but they legit let Christmas vote from her hospital bed? Really?

ETA: Sorry, that's kind of rhetorical. Just getting it out of my system while it's still fresh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PoshSprinkles said:

Jason is going after Mark and Matt. He will listen to Alex more than Paul. 

In that case I'd love to see Jason win. I need someone to go after the big alliance.

• Love 1

Also: what the fuck with Raven and her "The slime is green for gastroparesis!" Like no. The slime is green because slime is traditionally green. What, you've never seen You Can't Do That On Television? Or, like anything on Nickelodeon ever?

• Love 8