Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I think they use "snake" and "untrustworthy" as an excuse.

Standard fare since around BB 15-16.  For some, it's not enough to simply acknowledge their game and somebody else's are at opposite ends strategically - they have to demonize their opposition.

18 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Just from watching the feeds, [Ramses] reminds me of the nuisance little brother who pesters the big kids  and wants to play with them, and I think that's how the other HGs are reacting to him.

To me, Ramses is BB's Steve Urkel.

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

• Love 13
51 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Hi Nashville, I agree with your post but I also see Christmas playing a stealth game in reaching out to Josh and Jessica, in particular, as well as other outliers. She is building bridges so she can switch alliances if it's expedient for her game. 

Kinda sad that Christmas' relationships outside her alliance are probably in better shape than her relationships within.

• Love 2

It will be interesting to see what happens with Christmas in terms of her position in this game.  Last night Mark and Dominique were talking and Mark said something about how he thought Christmas would be completely ok with being the first one to go once they hit jury status.  I doubt very much that she's going to be ok with that.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

It will be interesting to see what happens with Christmas in terms of her position in this game.  Last night Mark and Dominique were talking and Mark said something about how he thought Christmas would be completely ok with being the first one to go once they hit jury status.  I doubt very much that she's going to be ok with that.

I'm sure Christmas can vent about it to her masseuse to her heart's content.

(edited)

Alex is telling Jason she thinks they will make it to jury but that they will be the first ones out.

She thinks they need to plan winning HOH strategically.  If the others are telling the truth about Ramses and Jessica being the next to go, she feels that she and Jason winning these next 2 HOH comps will be a waste and that they need to win the 2 after that.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

Kevin is giving a sports history to Ramses, kind of cute to listen to. It started with an explanation of Jesse Owens and the 36 Olympics, diverging to a little WW II history, then sports guys by the decades, brief discussion of Kevin playing hockey when he was young, now talking about best running backs. Don't think he included anyone from the Vikings. Ramses is just soaking it up, Matt's joining in.

• Love 1

Kevin and Paul conspiring. Oh, I guess Kevin is playing sad and confused and ignorant of the game per Paul's instructions. They are deceiving the rest of the house who doesn't think Paul and Kevin talk to each other. I have a sneaking suspicion that Kevin may be playing Paul. I hope so. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Paul is talking to Kevin.  He's really trying to make sure Kevin is prepped about memorizing crap for future competitions.  He also wants Kevin to know that Paul's plan is working because the others think that he and Paul are buddies but they don't realize that they actually talk game.  He's also reiterating the plan for Kevin to throw a hinky vote tomorrow.  Paul wants everyone to continue to think that Kevin doesn't know what's going on.  In a few weeks the competitions will start to become more mental and that is when he is going to need Kevin's help.

Edited by zorak
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Kevin and Paul conspiring. Oh, I guess Kevin is playing sad and confused and ignorant of the game per Paul's instructions. They are deceiving the rest of the house who doesn't think Paul and Kevin talk to each other. I have a sneaking suspicion that Kevin may be playing Paul. I hope so. 

Er - deceiving who, actually?  I'm moderately sure Paul and Kevin's collaboration is the worst-kept secret in town.

• Love 1

Mark, Elena, Dom and Christmas' names were tossed out by Paul with a taint of disrespect when he was talking to Kevin.  

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Er - deceiving who, actually?  I'm moderately sure Paul and Kevin's collaboration is the worst-kept secret in town.

Oh good god, yes. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jason wants to bring Ole to Kevin's house on New Year's.

He loves to hear himself talk.  

Who is Alex targeting today, anyone heard?  

Begrudgingly, I think Paul is playing a fantastic game so far.  But he might be pushing his luck with this hinky vote thing.  It may not be a big deal because the vote is going to be so lopsided nobody will care.  But secrets like this tend to get out and if he's seen as scheming that hard it could backfire.  I feel like plans like this are a product of having too much time.  Hinky votes are for players who are bored or desperate.  I don't want to say Paul is living in a house of cards because I'm not sure it will tumble quite that easily but if you're seen as playing all sides then that becomes a problem down the road.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ahh, the good ol' Hinky Vote. We're hitting all the notes early on this year. Shower Peeping, The Ant Invasion, The Hinky Vote... the only thing missing is moronic alliance names. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
(edited)

Saint Raven cooked Jason a slop cake for his birthday today.  Except it's totally liquefied.  Paul has declared it delicious.

Edited by zorak
9 minutes ago, zorak said:

Saint Raven cooked Jason a slop cake for his birthday today.  Except it's totally liquefied.  Paul has declared it delicious.

Paul has called all of Raven's food "delicious", no matter what she's cooked. I'm thinking either his taste buds are dead and he has an iron stomach or he's just bullshitting her and trying to bait other people into eating it to make them sick and he has an iron stomach.

• Love 2

Dominique really wants to break into the beauty industry.  She and her sister have developed a plan to sell their own brand of hair extensions.  She wants to have multiple streams of income because God wants that for his followers. 

58 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Begrudgingly, I think Paul is playing a fantastic game so far.  But he might be pushing his luck with this hinky vote thing.  It may not be a big deal because the vote is going to be so lopsided nobody will care.  But secrets like this tend to get out and if he's seen as scheming that hard it could backfire.  I feel like plans like this are a product of having too much time.  Hinky votes are for players who are bored or desperate.  I don't want to say Paul is living in a house of cards because I'm not sure it will tumble quite that easily but if you're seen as playing all sides then that becomes a problem down the road.

I started to say "not in this House", but then I realized: this is the one occasion where P&M would NOT be able to blame the hinky vote on an easily believable scapegoat, because their usual scapegoat go-to is Ramses who (a) isn't eligible to vote as he is OTB and (b) even if Ramses could vote, he would hardly be likely to vote to evict himself.  So who do P&M think they would finger for the hink?

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Jessica just walked by.  After she was gone Alex told Jason she can't wait for her to go home.

Well so much for her being good at this game.  

6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I started to say "not in this House", but then I realized: this is the one occasion where P&M would NOT be able to blame the hinky vote on an easily believable scapegoat, because their usual scapegoat go-to is Ramses who (a) isn't eligible to vote as he is OTB and (b) even if Ramses could vote, he would hardly be likely to vote to evict himself.  So who do P&M think they would finger for the hink?

Very funny.  I had not even ventured to think about the vote coming up on this topic.  I had forgotten Ramses is on the block. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Very funny.  I had not even ventured to think about the vote coming up on this topic.  

Don't feel bad; if the past few days are any indication, neither has Paul.  :)

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Don't feel bad; if the past few days are any indication, neither has Paul.  :)

HA!!  Actually Paul is playing very well.  Sure he missed the snafu on this one but no skin off his back.  The outliars are going to be picked off and a new focus will arise.  Kevin is not going to be in anyone's cross hairs for awhile.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

So who do P&M think they would finger for the hink?

I think Paul is going to try to pin it on Jason.  The same day that he told Kevin he wanted Kevin to throw the hinky vote, Jason was talking to Paul about the vote tally for this week.  Paul told him that the vote should most definitely be 9 to 1 and if it was anything other than that, then someone is a rat.  After that, Paul told Kevin to throw the hinky vote.  Knowing Paul, he will try to say that Jason did it much like Ramses tried to win veto after Paul told him not to.

• Love 1

I'm at a point where all these people are so dumb, Paul is the only one I'm rooting for bc he's the only one playing for himself. And I haaate Paul. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Ahh, the good ol' Hinky Vote. We're hitting all the notes early on this year. Shower Peeping, The Ant Invasion, The Hinky Vote... the only thing missing is moronic alliance names. 

We haven't had any stupid alliance names yet. I'm surprised, Production usually loves that crap. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Paul is the only one playing and he is playing for everyone (big group), they don't have to do anything.  I like Paul. okay,  despite his overbearing ways.  l appreciate that he is giving us the only thing to watch.  That will change.  Christmas is the only other I see who has the ability to make some moves and she will include Paul in her plan.  

Alex turned out to be a dud in the strategy department.   If she wins HOH, seems she is going to nominate Jessica, the only remaining HG that might align with her rag tag little group.  

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Raven just slipped and fell coming down the stairs.  Her foot is bleeding.  Here we go.  Medic!  FISH 

Jesus Christ. Ok, I feel a little bad for initially thinking this, but I totally thought for a moment when I read this that Raven was trying to one-up Christmas' foot injury, so she can have something to whine about.

This season really needs to be renamed to Season of Curses. 

• Love 5

Raven will not be out done.  She could not have injured herself badly.  She slid down a couple of stairs, hit her head on the railing (she said).  Hard to tell if someone else would have gotten up quickly and brushed it off and asked DR for a band aide.  

• Love 7
(edited)
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven just slipped and fell coming down the stairs.  Her foot is bleeding.  Here we go.  Medic!  FISH 

Shave another six months off her life expectancy, folks!

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jesus Christ. Ok, I feel a little bad for initially thinking this, but I totally thought for a moment when I read this that Raven was trying to one-up Christmas' foot injury, so she can have something to whine about.

They really shouldn't have taken Jillian's voodoo dolls out of the DR and used them in the Den of Temptation. Her bad mojo is still working, even after being evicted.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

We posted at the same time and that was my thought as well.  I still think so!  

Jesus, from twitter.  It takes hours for something to turn black and blue!

More

"Her foot is dripping blood... all black & blue." Raven slipped on the stairs & hit her head, foot, & elbow. Feeds have cut. #BB19

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Raven will not be out done.  She could not have injured herself badly.  She slid down a couple of stairs, hit her head on the railing (she said).  Hard to tell if someone else would have gotten up quickly and brushed it off and asked DR for a band aide.  

Probably. I turned on the feeds to watch what happened. It was more heard than seen, but funny that Cody jumped right to her aid! 

I'd like to say that she's over exaggerating, but I don't know what the effects of her illness might have had on her body all these years, especially with how skinny she is. And from the quick shot of her foot with Kevin holding a paper towel to it, it does look like it was a deep cut on the bottom of her foot, but I couldn't quite tell.

Either way, prepare for a lot of Raven stating how she could have died and how she's just as strong as Christmas to come back into the house, but even more so because she's DYING!

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

We posted at the same time and that was my thought as well.  I still think so!  

Jesus, from twitter.  It takes hours for something to turn black and blue!

Oh, I had no idea that blood could drip black and blue </s>

Also, I wondered if Cody whispered to Raven as he set her in the DR, "I can see your toenail hanging from your foot."

• Love 7
(edited)

Just before this happened Elena was rubbing and tickling Paul's back as he sat at a stool in the kitchen, she behind him.  Had Mark seen that, he would have been uncomfortable, there was a touch of seduction in the air.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Just before this happened Elena was rubbing and tickling Paul's back as he sat at a stool in the kitchen, she behind him.  Had Mark seen that, he would have been uncomfortable, there was a touch of seduction in the air.  

Does our blow-up doll want a little air?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Does our blow-up doll want a little air?

Well, she was just shown sitting in bed with Paul and he does seem like he's full of hot air at times.  So maybe.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Raven needs stitches.

In Raven's terms: she needs surgery, just like Christmas.

Ok, I'm kidding. She's not Kryssie, after all. I'm watching Raven/Matt and besides being a little upset, she's definitely no Kryssie. Man, Kryssie would have demanded that her foot needed amputating. 

The railing cut her foot between two toes.  She said........brace yourself............she is to tell the DR if she is feeling anything from her head bump.  Forgot exact wording she used.   Wanna bet she starts feeling woozie?   During the HOH lock down for the stair clean up.  Fish so we may not see her histrionics.  Mean, I know.  

• Love 4