Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Do Matt and Raven think that Kevin's the target?  Are they expecting one of them to come down?  Are we about to get XTREME CHAOS?

Yes!  Jason will not use the veto and Mark is out.  That is the plan at this point.  Matt and Raven expect Raven to be taken down and Kevin up and out. 

10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Another reason why production might hate this season the most:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIMfPs0UQAAXx3t.jpg:large

BB Voice: Houseguests, you are not allowed to destroy the Big Brother House. For fuck sakes. 

Matt did that.  

Paul's logic on Matt out is that he may be a comp beast.   They don't know because he has been throwing comps.   I think Raven may be more skilled in that arena.  

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Paul has another Pablo. God! I hate this season.

I love Jason but he's making himself such a huge target. Alex better win HOH next week or he's out. 

I agree that Jason is putting a target on his back.  But this was a comp you couldn't throw to someone else.  I hope he doesn't go next week.  I'd rather see Alex.

• Love 3

They [Paul]  wanted Jason to win the veto leaving Paul and the Paulettes "clean."  Now they can all show shock that Jason didn't use it.   

He did not put a target on himself by winning, if that is what you mean. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They [Paul]  wanted Jason to win the veto leaving Paul and the Paulettes "clean."  Now they can all show shock that Jason didn't use it.   

He did not put a target on himself by winning, if that is what you mean. 

This wasn't a skill comp, more luck based/crapshoot than anything (although strategy does come in to play when it comes to hiding your piece) but this makes what... two HoHs and three Veto wins for Jason? Plus didn't he win one of the Temptation comps? It makes him a bit of a comp beast this year. So it will definitely increase his target, even if it's what everyone else wanted. 

• Love 2

LOL Jason for a giant tray of deviled eggs in his hoh fridge. He accidentally frozen them so now alarm says they're ruined. 

Kevin is just learning that he is the fake target this week. And that raven is leading the charge. He's shocked. 

6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

LOL Jason for a giant tray of deviled eggs in his hoh fridge. He accidentally frozen them so now alarm says they're ruined. 

Kevin is just learning that he is the fake target this week. And that raven is leading the charge. He's shocked. 

Will Paul approve of Kevin finding this out? 

The tide is turning to get raven out first.  Alex, Jason and Kevin telling Paul that she should go first. 

24 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Will Paul approve of Kevin finding this out? 

I was more worried about Alex approving because she walked in while Jason was explaining how raven thought Kevin was the plan this week. 

7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

The tide is turning to get raven out first.  Alex, Jason and Kevin telling Paul that she should go first. 

I can't see Paul going for this and, as we all know, Paul controls who goes home. Matt is completely useless as a player. There's more of a chance Raven could win some comps. I mean either way both of them would just do what Paul wants and would take him to F2 so it doesn't really matter, but still I don't see Paul agreeing to get rid of Raven first.

So Jason is definitely fucked next week unless Alex wins HOH or he wins veto. 

18871_600.png

I would self-evict tbh.

Did Jason tell Matt/Raven that they were pawns/he was BDing Kevin? Or did Paul tell them that? Or are they just assuming it?

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did Jason tell Matt/Raven that they were pawns/he was BDing Kevin? Or did Paul tell them that? Or are they just assuming it?

Paul and Jason both, I think.  

5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think Jason is regretting telling Kevin lol 

He is.  Kevin was dumb struck that he was the fake BD plan.  He kept saying, you and I are friends, why would you do that?  It is all sinking into him now. 

Meanwhile Alex, after having a fight with Jason (stomps out of HOH in huff), spills to Christmas that Kevin is NOT being BDed and she is pissed.  Clearly they both want him gone.  So Christmas really did think the BD plan was real.  Odd since she and Paul are tight.  Or maybe Christmas was acting.  

Alex was really OTT fighting with Jason, saying fuck off many times.  Over nothing.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4

I'm gonna need them to keep Raven/Matt in the dark about this until the veto ceremony. Raven may have a spectacular meltdown. Good times! This is all assuming that Paul doesn't convince Jason to use the veto on Raven and put up Kevin, which is still a possibility because Jason is very stupid and weak.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm gonna need them to keep Raven/Matt in the dark about this until the veto ceremony. Raven may have a spectacular meltdown. Good times! This is all assuming that Paul doesn't convince Jason to use the veto on Raven and put up Kevin, which is still a possibility because Jason is very stupid and weak.

Last word was Matt out.  We know that can change.  This better be a blindside!  

I'm gonna need them to bring Meech in to host a comp so she can either destroy or steal Pablo 2.0 on the way out.

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

They're all idiots if they think Jason is going to put up his friend.  

I mean I think there's a decent chance Jason would actually put up Kevin. Jason is nothing but a follower.

• Love 6

A little bit ago Paul was talking to Alex/Christmas and Alex told him to go get Jason so they could tell him that Kevin has to be put up but before Paul could get Jason DR called him. LOL Production trying to keep Kevin safe.

Jason is now with Alex and Christmas and they are telling him to BD Kevin. He's saying no now, but he is such a follower and he's weak, so he'll cave eventually. 

• Love 5
Just now, gunderda said:

Christmas and Alex decide that Jason must put Kevin up. Jason has snow joined them 

The last time we had an HoH that made up their own mind and didn't follow someone else's opinion was Cody in the first week, wasn't it? Even Jessica screwed up her week when she listened to Cody about whether to use the Veto or not. That's kinda sad. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Christmas and Alex decide that Jason must put Kevin up. Jason has snow joined them 

Jason says he's not putting him up. 

Jason, stand your goddamn ground! If you don't give in to Paul and his hyena-sheep this week, I'll officially accept your possible place in the top three of AFP and I will not be mad!

Sorry, bud; that's the most I can give you right now after your shitty gameplay thus far.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jason, stand your goddamn ground! If you don't give in to Paul and his hyena-sheep this week, I'll officially accept your possible place in the top three of AFP and I will not be mad!

Sorry, bud; that's the most I can give you right now after your shitty gameplay thus far.

I hope he make sup his own mind, Screw you other sheep

Paul just tried to act like he didn't know about the Kevin BD plan and Kevin told him that Jason said he did know. Paul immeditaely runs to Jason/Christmas/Alex to tell them Kevin is 'wigging out.' Jason it totally going to BD Kevin this week. What a moron. I can't wait until he cries when he realizes how screwed he is lol.

• Love 3

Heh. Maybe Kevin shouldn't have lied to Alex and Jason's faces for weeks AND tattle to Paul whenever they confide in him. This is his chickens coming home to roast

I'll feel the same when it gets to the others turn. They've all played such terrible games, they deserve what is coming to them 

• Love 2

Every time I think of a fun result to a comp, like a certain person winning, I always get the opposite. At first I'm disappointed but since I'm determined to always look on the bright side of things (heh, if you believe that...), I can usually come up with some sort of silver lining to the shit sandwich the game just handed us. And every time, that silver lining gets yanked away and I see the potential fun during the week just dwindling away until it dies a pathetic death much like this Tree of Temptation (and 90% of other Big Brother twists). 

Y'all just couldn't let me enjoy a week of Raven and Matt on the block together, could you? Because Jason is weak. Jason crumbles easily. Jason will be swayed and put up Kevin and I'll lose out on the enjoyment of watching Raven stew and bitch and whine. Thanks a lot, Paul. Asshole. 

• Love 7

In a way I almost can't blame Jason when he inevitably gives in and puts up Kevin. Everyone is really pushing it and it's probably hard to go against something that literally everyone is telling you to do. Still, he's an idiot and he needs to grow a backbone.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Every time I think of a fun result to a comp, like a certain person winning, I always get the opposite. At first I'm disappointed but since I'm determined to always look on the bright side of things (heh, if you believe that...), I can usually come up with some sort of silver lining to the shit sandwich the game just handed us. And every time, that silver lining gets yanked away and I see the potential fun during the week just dwindling away until it dies a pathetic death much like this Tree of Temptation (and 90% of other Big Brother twists). 

I know right!

Alex is telling Christmas/Paul that Jason winning stuff is going to his head. I mean! 

• Love 7

If Kevin goes on the block, he's going home. Paul, Josh, Christmas were talking about getting Kevin this week. If Jason wants Matt or Raven out, then he needs to leave nominations the same. So I'm sure he'll put Kevin up. Damn it all, I want Paul not to get his first choice out this week.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 5

I mean, at this point Jason is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. I'd say that he and Alex have to trade HoH wins but I'm not even sure if she considers him her ride or die over Paul, so I wouldn't even trust her not to put him up for eviction. Unless he lucks his way into HoH and Veto wins and unless Alex doesn't screw him in the end, he's pretty much a dead man walking. 

I don't know whether he'll be able to look at his position objectively like that, though. If he could, keeping noms the same would be the best for him. It would at least take out one person from the house that would definitely be gunning for him. But because we can't have nice things... sorry, Kevin. Guess you're gonna have to pack your bags up this week after all. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Jesus.  It is only Saturday.  The veto ceremony better happen early tomorrow morning, come on DR.   Do not give them more time to pressure Jason.  

They are saying Veto is soon, and there is an eviction coming up 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know whether he'll be able to look at his position objectively like that, though. 

Honestly I really think that deep down Jason has known for weeks that he's fucked and that the decisions he's making are the wrong ones, but he's just too scared to do anything about it.

• Love 6