Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

It's unfortunate that Cody had to nominate five people, but he screwed himself.  You don't put up someone in your alliance and not tell anyone in your alliance you are doing it!! Point, blank period.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I also think that Cody has been a bit screwed by his atypical turn at being HoH.  First of all, his real target self-eliminates herself so he's got to nominate someone else.  So he puts up Alex (which makes no sense, other than satisfying his alliance) all the while secretly hoping she wins the Veto.  Then Alex does win Veto, so he puts up Paul (of the banana beard) who is his real target, and Paul ends up having that secret power which is total bullshit, so Cody has to immediately put up someone else so he picks Christmas.  She was his only choice because in his head, he had to put up a woman (and I don't respect him for that) who wasn't already in his alliance and Christmas was the only one left.  I almost hope Christmas has to leave only because that would force Cody nominate someone from his alliance, or someone he really doesn't want to nominate.  (But I really don't want Christmas to leave, I want her to stay, but handicapped like she's going to be, I just don't see a lot of longevity for her.)  But there's no guarantee that if Christmas leaves that would make Cody have to make yet another nomination.

Think of it...usually being HoH makes you some enemies when you have to nominate at most three people--and at that, usually only one is a clear target.  Cody's had to do way more than that, and that exposes him far more than a regular HoH tenure would have done.  It has also shaken up his Boobs-n-Bros alliance such that there's no guarantee they'll protect him once he's not HoH anymore.  He's been screwed, and it ain't fair.

I do agree he kind of got screwed with having to do a replacement nom (and the Paul fiasco), but at the same time, a lot of it is his own fault. Christmas was in his alliance, and he put her up! Maybe not in the showmance clique but they had Paul, Dom and Christmas as outlying members. And also, he put up Paul — and then Christmas — without talking to his own alliance about it! They turned on him because of that, not because he had bad luck with Megan self-evicting. He should have just put up Jason or Ramses or whoever from the other side, and then his own target would have been just fine.

Personally, I think poor Jillian was the most screwed. Instead of having the eviction be cancelled, she had to stay up there and now she is (most likely) leaving when she probably would have been safe if Megan was still up there. (Well, maybe. Who actually knows?)

• Love 1

There is no way to tell what Josh's vote will be.  This makes it exciting for us and I like that!   Christmas side offering him safety, Jason side just being friendly.  

Just now, gunderda said:

Looks like Christmas is going to try and talk to Jason now

That is just stupid and what Paul does.   Just be concerned with the swing vote (Josh) and let them have their alliance.  You are not going to change that.  

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There is no way to tell what Josh's vote will be.  This makes it exciting for us and I like that!   Christmas side offering him safety, Jason side just being friendly.  

That is just stupid and what Paul does.   Just be concerned with the swing vote (Josh) and let them have their alliance.  You are not going to change that.  

Maybe that wasn't her purpose.... although they did talk about how it was a hard place for anyone to be in.  Jason said you can't please everyone.  Then Matt joined them... and now Alex and Kevin are in there.   They're in the open bedroom which is probably the worst place ever for game talk

(edited)
11 minutes ago, flipflopdiva said:

And also, he put up Paul — and then Christmas — without talking to his own alliance about it!

I think that was really the only mistake he made. Going after Paul was not stupid, it should be what everyone tried to do, and he couldn't have known about the Pendent, but not even bothering to inform your alliance you're going to target someone they all expressed trust in and a desire to keep is just very poor gameplay. And once he couldn't do that he absolutely should've just put up Ramses. But I thank you profusely for not doing the smart thing!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sometimes I wonder if Production trolls the HGs with the morning music selections. Today it seems they got "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal. No doubt it was dedicated to the showmances.

oh they totally do!!! 

15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I'm not sure they realize that side is solidifying.  Paul/Christmas and the rest of that group seems to think the vote is going to be overwhelmingly in their favor.  They think they've hoodwinked Jason and Kevin into voting their way.  So while intuitively they know Josh is an important vote I think they're looking at him like insurance as opposed to the crucial vote that he is.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MV007 said:

I'm not sure they realize that side is solidifying.  Paul/Christmas and the rest of that group seems to think the vote is going to be overwhelmingly in their favor.  They think they've hoodwinked Jason and Kevin into voting their way.  So while intuitively they know Josh is an important vote I think they're looking at him like insurance as opposed to the crucial vote that he is.

The whole house has been making fun of him behind his back and trash talking him at every chance. Now he's the swing vote. If I were him, I'd be strutting around that house asking everyone what they're going to do for me. (And this is why I'd be an early week boot. Like, before week 3 boot.)

• Love 7

gιяℓ ѕмєg‏ @girlsmeg  4m4 minutes ago

More

Maven made a bet. If Matt wins HOH he gets to dress Raven. If she wins, he can only eat her cooking. #BB19

LOL!!  

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Maven made a bet. If Matt wins HOH he gets to dress Raven. If she wins, he can only eat her cooking. #BB19

RIP Matt. Nice knowing you.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10

really weird but no one claimed the HOH bed for lockdown.. they all went to the floor or the couch and chair.  Cody was sitting on the chaise part of the couch. 

kitten time!

i'm slightly bummed we only get to see the same two kittens.  i was hoping for like a live stream or something.

• Love 1

Aww, yeah. The orange kitten with the cutest butt wiggle pounce is back. 

I saw from another site that Paul announced the annual pilgrimage of ants into the Big Brother house last night. Guys, our little buddies are back! I missed them. Go Team Ants!

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Josh asked Matt for protection because the other side will be after him.  No, no they won't, there are much bigger fish.  

I think its possible he could be in trouble.  The vote is going to be 7-5 and everyone will know Josh was the swing vote.  They will want a scapegoat and he is the easy target.  It's possible they'll move on because they don't care that much for Jillian but I think they'll be pissed when it turns out Josh lied to them.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Josh asked Matt for protection because the other side will be after him.  No, no they won't, there are much bigger fish.  

...in which case promising to protect Josh should be easier than pissing in your neighbor's well and hoping you hit water.  :>

• Love 5
Just now, Nashville said:

...in which case promising to protect Josh should be easier than pissing in your neighbor's well and hoping you hit water.  :>

Delicate expression. 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I think its possible he could be in trouble.  The vote is going to be 7-5 and everyone will know Josh was the swing vote.  They will want a scapegoat and he is the easy target.  It's possible they'll move on because they don't care that much for Jillian but I think they'll be pissed when it turns out Josh lied to them.

I think it depends on who wins HOH.  If jessica wins HOH she goes after mark, matt, elena, raven or dom because she thinks they are voting with them.   Josh will be the furthest thing from her mind.  Alex, Kevin and Ramses might go after Josh first.

I don't think Jillian's side knows the vote will be close??? 

Honestly I have no idea.. this has been the most nail biting first week ever!

• Love 1

I am still unsure of how Josh will vote.  There is a lot of down time we are not seeing now.  Aside from the rehearsal and walk through there is opportunity for Jason, Kevin and Josh to continue bonding as the women get ready.  

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am still unsure of how Josh will vote.  There is a lot of down time we are not seeing now.  Aside from the rehearsal and walk through there is opportunity for Jason, Kevin and Josh to continue bonding as the women get ready.  

I think Josh is still unsure of how Josh will vote. Whoever is the last one to get in his ear will end up getting him on their side for this one vote. 

I mean, the vote boils down to: does Cody get what he wants or does Paul get what he wants? I wish there was a none-of-the-above option but there isn't. Either way, the drama after the fact should be good. Even better, depending on who wins HoH.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Gee, I wonder who will be voting last this evening.  I'm going to be STRESSED OUT.  And I love it!! There's nothing like Big Brother.

Gee, I wonder if it will be Josh.  ?

• Love 1
(edited)

It's been a year since the last Big Brother and I don't watch official feeds, so I have to ask:

There are posters on other sites saying that there's a message on the feeds page saying to come back and watch the HoH competition play out live on the feeds after the show. Do we normally get that message regardless of what the HoH comp is? Or are we actually looking at some sort of endurance/physical comp tonight?

Also, do we know yet if they've been asked to wear athletic/workout clothes?

ETA:

Edited by Callaphera
34 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think Josh is still unsure of how Josh will vote. Whoever is the last one to get in his ear will end up getting him on their side for this one vote. 

I mean, the vote boils down to: does Cody get what he wants or does Paul get what he wants? I wish there was a none-of-the-above option but there isn't. Either way, the drama after the fact should be good. Even better, depending on who wins HoH.

Yes, absolutely.  The last in his ear wins.  

I am on PST and BB airs at 8pm, when does it air in EST?  I will be reading the episode thread to know who is booted.  

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am on PST and BB airs at 8pm, when does it air in EST?  I will be reading the episode thread to know who is booted.  

Thursday shows are on at 9pm Pacific, which is 6pm Eastern. I cancelled my plans tonight because I have time shifting and I never figured that the first live eviction would be this interesting.

Just now, Callaphera said:

Thursday shows are on at 9pm Pacific, which is 6pm Eastern. I cancelled my plans tonight because I have time shifting and I never figured that the first live eviction would be this interesting.

My guide show it at 8pm.  I am in Phoenix and though in MST we are on PST in the summer.  But the TV is must be on mountain time. interesting.  

So it is endurance tonight and we can watch!  Excellent.  

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No, the Thursday show is at 9pm Pacific and 9pm Eastern. So the Eastern show airs from 6-7pm Pacific.

Edited by Michichick
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

No, the Thursday show is at 9pm Pacific and 9pm Eastern. So the Eastern show airs from 6-7pm Pacific.

I meant from a strictly West Coast perspective but yes, you're right :)

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Wonder if it'll show on BBAD, if it runs long enough.

If the endurance comp interferes with BBAD, they'll show a rerun of BBAD. They did it last season, I believe, when one competition went on way too long. 

Xmas had a little talk with Kevin.  He left and she says "I love that man"  and she thinks the vote will be 9-3 to keep her.   She might not love him no much later!

I think that message only comes up when its endurance.  BUT the long ones aren't always endurance.  The egg and the chicken wire isn't necessarily endurance.  It's just really long. 

• Love 2

I think anything is possible with Josh so I'm not terribly confident with this but I think he's going to evict Jillian.  He and Christmas seem tight and Christmas has by far done the best job handling Josh.  I get the sense he is conflicted but from the conversations I've seen I think he's with Christmas.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

If the endurance comp interferes with BBAD, they'll show a rerun of BBAD. They did it last season, I believe, when one competition went on way too long. 

I don't watch BBAD but I find that hard to believe... 

(edited)
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

My guide show it at 8pm.  I am in Phoenix and though in MST we are on PST in the summer.  But the TV is must be on mountain time. interesting.  

So it is endurance tonight and we can watch!  Excellent.  

I'm in Phoenix too! Our shows here always air an hour before PST- so yes Sunday & Wednesday they air at 7 p.m. and then Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. :) 

Well it looks like Christmas, Matt, Paul & Mark have all talked to Josh- to reassure him. As of right now he seems to be Camp Christmas. Who the hell knows. 

Kevin is also now telling that group he's got their back and he's voting with them. I don't know if he realizes that Josh is voting out Jillian for sure, and that it's in his best interest to be with the numbers? I have no idea. 

Tonight is going to be FUNNNNNN!! 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I'm in Phoenix too! Our shows here always air an hour before PST- so yes Sunday & Wednesday they air at 7 p.m. and then Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. :) 

Thanks.  I am new here, lived in EST my whole life until last year.  

Just now, wings707 said:

Thanks.  I am new here, lived in EST my whole life until last year.  

Yes! Same. I moved here about 3 1/2 years ago, it's weird that everyone changes times, except us and Hawaii. My aunt just moved here and I've had to remind her like 7 times now that all of her shows are on an hour earlier now. She keeps forgetting and then missing them. Haha. 

• Love 1
(edited)

This is curious.  From Joker's:

-------------

Thu 1:14 PM BBT1:04 PM   Kev/Mark/Elena/Matt in Rose BR

Feeds return in the middle of a convo about who they're voting for.
Matt: I'm willing to keep Christmas because I'm better friends with her and I made a commitment to her.
Kevin: I will too then.
Matt: Do what you feel is the right move.
Matt: Jillian doesn't have a realistic shot of winning this game.
Paul enters room in the middle of Matt's statement, but immediately turns around and exits.

-------------

I've been counting Kevin as a solid evict-Christmas vote, primarily because he's been noncommittal with Christmas every time she's brought up the subject of votes; a direct answer like this from Kevin, though, makes me wonder if perhaps K is indeed truly waffling...?  If not, Kevin will needlessly have some explaining to do....

(Note: I'd still be surprised)

But Matt... really, dude?  If you're trying to keep Christmas in the House, then just maybe - perhaps - it's not the best of all possible ideas to close with the best argument for evicting her...???

15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

TPTB have done it both ways, at different times.  Often it's FISH or Jeffterviews, but on at least a couple of occasions last season BBAD showed the HoH comp live when the comp ran long.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

But Matt... really, dude?  If you're trying to keep Christmas in the House, then just maybe - perhaps - it's not the best of all possible ideas to close with the best argument for evicting her...???

This is nuts.  If you think back, Mark was solidly with Cody and he was showing some angst at going against him, keeping Christmas.  Maybe we are thinking he "left" Cody but he may not have.  Could he be planning to align with him after the vote?  Would not surprise me, given this. 

10 minutes ago, gunderda said:
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm 99 percent sure if something airs on the feeds, it airs on BBAD. The only time they had the BBAD repeats last year was when something was happening (I can't remember what, but I think there were a few competitions that went long that they didn't show us?) that wasn't shown on the feeds either. I have the feeds and I watch them through my Firestick but sometimes I'm lazy so I watch the BBAD version and one has never been off when the other is on. I just feel like, last year at least, most of the competitions were over before BBAD started.

13 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I had to look up the exact HOH competition to see if I was misremembering. It was the Watch Your Dubstep competition, the one after the Battle Back that James won. It was about six hours long because so many refused to drop, and that was the competition where Frank/Bridgette's alliance/showmance thing blew up. I think Frank got into a fight with Da'Vonne during the competition as well.

Maybe I'm wrong about them not showing the competition, though. I don't watch BBAD but I swear, when I was on the forums during it, that people were worried about BBAD and how they'd handle it. 

1 minute ago, flipflopdiva said:

I'm 99 percent sure if something airs on the feeds, it airs on BBAD. The only time they had the BBAD repeats last year was when something was happening (I can't remember what, but I think there were a few competitions that went long that they didn't show us?) that wasn't shown on the feeds either. I have the feeds and I watch them through my Firestick but sometimes I'm lazy so I watch the BBAD version and one has never been off when the other is on. I just feel like, last year at least, most of the competitions were over before BBAD started.

Ah! Again, maybe it's my memory failing me in this situation. I know we got to watch the competition on the feeds, but I thought they didn't show it on BBAD as not to spoil the non-feedsters.