Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Kevin is back in full.  He said he was feeling bad, missing his family but he is in a good mood now.   I can't mope for the next 40 days.  We shall see if he can wiggle off the hit list.  I don;t think so. 

15 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kevin is back in full.  He said he was feeling bad, missing his family but he is in a good mood now.   I can't mope for the next 40 days.  We shall see if he can wiggle off the hit list.  I don;t think so. 

40 days? Oh,my,god. That's too much of too little for me to keep watching.

25 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Joker's BB Updates‏ @JokersBBUpdates  31s31 seconds ago

More

1020-Ravn tells Matt that Paul hasnt been OTB. Matt says but he is down for it. Raven says I know. Matt says Paul would do it if asked

Oh my god.  No he would not. 

OTB?

Edited by Hello Lady

I think they are so hypnotized by Paul that all of them would gladly take him to f2 and lose to him. Alex would take him to f2 and in her last speech would tell them all to vote for Paul. 

These idiots are immune to a wake up call and the only time they will realize that they drank the Kool-Aid is when they leave the house and get bombarded on social media. 

ETA: I think their first clue will be the night of the finale when they see who wins fan favorite. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cody is telling Kevin that he has a daughter.

Yeah, too bad they cut it off.  I know the story but I wanted to watch them bond over it.   The mother of Paisley must not have given permission to be discussed.  They slipped on that because I heard when he told Jess.  

I was hoping Cody would get around to talking about Paul.  He might be able to sway Kevin to his side if he survives this week.  He knows he has Mark and Elena.  

If Paul wins veto I assume he will pull Jason off and put Cody up.  Mark will take Elena off and Cody will go up.  Jason will take himself off.  So 3 chances for Cody to go.  Matt is going to be asked to throw it, of course.  I want Cody to stay, clearly.  There is no way both Cody and Elena will survive this week.  

4 cameras on Josh.  Fuck you, production!  

Edited by wings707

It's nice that Cody was telling Kevin about not only his daughter, but also his brother. I don't think Kevin will tell Paul; this is personal information that Cody asked him not to say and if he ever did, it would make him look bad. 

I guess Josh is hosting the veto. It's probably going to happen fairly soon. 

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's nice that Cody was telling Kevin about not only his daughter, but also his brother. I don't think Kevin will tell Paul; this is personal information that Cody asked him not to say and if he ever did, it would make him look bad. 

I guess Josh is hosting the veto. It's probably going to happen fairly soon. 

I don't think he will.  Jason is the blabber mouth. 

• Love 1

I'm hoping for a Matt veto win, just to see what he'd do. Remember him being active in the whole "Mark can't use veto on himself!" last week? I wonder if he'll carry the same tune this week? I just want to watch him freak for a bit. Cody's most likely going anyway, but I'm here for max drama.

I'm gonna miss Cody. He had his issues, but I enjoyed him overall.

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I'm hoping for a Matt veto win, just to see what he'd do. Remember him being active in the whole "Mark can't use veto on himself!" last week? I wonder if he'll carry the same tune this week?

Matt, Raven, and Paul were discussing this a little while ago in HOH.  They agreed that Matt will throw it.  Paul told him before that that if Matt won he had to use it on Jason.  Raven was worried that would piss Elena off and Paul said it didn't matter because it's not Elena's HOH.  But in the end, Matt is going to do his best to throw it but not in an obvious way.

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Matt, Raven, and Paul were discussing this a little while ago in HOH.  They agreed that Matt will throw it.  Paul told him before that that if Matt won he had to use it on Jason.  Raven was worried that would piss Elena off and Paul said it didn't matter because it's not Elena's HOH.  But in the end, Matt is going to do his best to throw it but not in an obvious way.

Probably a timed comp so that is easy to throw, just take your time.  

LOL, Kevin is telling Josh the word is ask, not ax.  

He really should get that straight because one is murder.  

• Love 1

Raven doesn't know what she's talking about regarding her Instagram.  She says it's set to private so that Jessica can't see her pictures.  She thinks only her followers can.  I just went to Raven's Instagram and I can see everything. 

She thinks Jessica is going to be mad when she sees the picture of Raven and Paul.  Matt said, "You didn't set your Instagram to private?"  Raven says it is set to private but it doesn't matter because Raven has so many followers that the picture of her and Paul will already be all over the internet.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Raven doesn't know what she's talking about regarding her Instagram.  She says it's set to private so that Jessica can't see her pictures.  She thinks only her followers can.  I just went to Raven's Instagram and I can see everything. 

She thinks Jessica is going to be mad when she sees the picture of Raven and Paul.  Matt said, "You didn't set your Instagram to private?"  Raven says it is set to private but it doesn't matter because Raven has so many followers that the picture of her and Paul will already be all over the internet.

Fan pic of her when she went to see his band?   why would Jessica be mad?  

Edited by wings707
Just now, wings707 said:

What kind of pic and why would Jessica be mad?  

It's a picture of her and Paul together pre-BB.  Raven met Paul prior to being on BB because she saw his band play.  Raven claims that Paul recognized her as soon as he saw her in the house.  She doesn't want anyone in the house to know that she already knew Paul.  Matt is the only one who knows.  As to why Jessica would be mad, probably because Raven thinks Jessica would see it as Raven having an advantage coming into the game.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, zorak said:

It's a picture of her and Paul together pre-BB.  Raven met Paul prior to being on BB because she saw his band play.  Raven claims that Paul recognized her as soon as he saw her in the house.  She doesn't want anyone in the house to know that she already knew Paul.  Matt is the only one who knows.  As to why Jessica would be mad, probably because Raven thinks Jessica would see it as Raven having an advantage coming into the game.

I edited my post as you quoted me.  I remember that now.   

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, it's clear why Paul started talking to Cody last night. He was told by....someone (maybe Josh or Jason) that Cody was never going to vote for him to win. That absolutely had to have turned wheels in Paul's head....hence why he started not isolating Cody. He needs those jury votes, after all. It depends on how bitter Cody is once in jury, but he may vote for Paul because he realizes he played the best game if he does get to F2, or he could very well decide to vote for whoever's next to Paul. Again, assuming that Paul gets to F2. 

I always hated that the jurors were so bitter about Dan's expert mindfucks, and kept him from his second victory. BUT I will be happily hypocritical and hope that when the jury starts comparing notes they will be equally bitter and rob Paul of his second shot at a first win. 

• Love 9

Elena is telling Christmas that she hopes that if Matt wins, he'll take Elena off the block.  She feels good about Paul and Mark.  I think she means she feels good that they would both take her off.  I hope Paul or Matt do win even though they're both going to try to throw it so they will see that she was wrong about them using it to take her off.

Edited by zorak
2 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I always hated that the jurors were so bitter about Dan's expert mindfucks, and kept him from his second victory. BUT I will be happily hypocritical and hope that when the jury starts comparing notes they will be equally bitter and rob Paul of his second shot at a first win. 

I dunno. There are some in the house that I believe Paul could straight up stab in the front as opposed to the back and they would still need deprogramming to free themselves from the Cult of Friendship. 

• Love 5

Thank you Christmas, for mentioning people who didn't sign releases on the show. Because you made them cut away from the bathroom feed and I didn't have to listen to anymore of Raven's rundown of all her medications, how much it all costs her, how she didn't pay for her own car (her mother, who is on disability and having surgery every other day from the way Raven talks about her, is responsible for the car payments for her fully loaded new car), how she would be so much "happier" and cheerful if she could afford to take her nausea medication every day, blah blah blah.

Elena was trying to talk about her daily use contacts and how she had to bring a four month supply with her and paid $1500 that she borrowed from her mom for her lenses and appointment and of course, Raven had to interrupt with a cent by cent breakdown of her medication.

And fuck me, they finally go back to the bathroom feed while I'm writing this and Raven is going on again about her mom telling her to live her life to the fullest. Guh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Elena just told Raven that when she gets out of there, Raven will have a go fund me and that it will be huge, maybe even bigger than what she could win on BB.  There is a go fund me and the goal is $200,000 but the amount raised is less than $5,000 and it's been up since July 9th.  I hope people continue to see through the bullshit.

• Love 9

Raven wants her unnamed nerve disease to be named "Raven disease". 

I say we petition to have the term "attention whore" changed to "Raven disease."

For example: "Ugh, look at Kim Kardashian. She's so totally has Raven disease."

ETA:

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

As someone who has terrible eyesight, $1500 for a four month supply of contact lenses seems...not possible.

I think that included the appointment and a new lens prescription for her glasses. And I think she bought six months because it was cheaper to buy in blocks of threes. I don't even know why I'm listening to this shit rather than doing something productive.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 15
23 minutes ago, zorak said:

Elena just told Raven that when she gets out of there, Raven will have a go fund me and that it will be huge, maybe even bigger than what she could win on BB.  There is a go fund me and the goal is $200,000 but the amount raised is less than $5,000 and it's been up since July 9th.  I hope people continue to see through the bullshit.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! 

Cody is playing chess by himself and there fun boy talk going on he could easily join.  I want him gone.   He is no fun to watch and best have the biggest target go home.  Let's get down to weeding out the riff raff. 

32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Raven wants her unnamed nerve disease to be named "Raven disease". 

I say we petition to have the term "attention whore" changed to "Raven disease."

For example: "Ugh, look at Kim Kardashian. She's so totally has Raven disease."

ETA:

I think that included the appointment and a new lens prescription for her glasses. And I think she bought six months because it was cheaper to buy in blocks of threes. I don't even know why I'm listening to this shit rather than doing something productive.

Fabulous idea!  I will use that in my life from now on.  I love it. 

I am not doing anything productive either.  And the thing is, when the feeds go off I will be exhausted from just sitting here that I will have to nap.  It is insidious.  I have been paralyzed by morons. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Fabulous idea!  I will use that in my life from now on.  I love it. 

I am not doing anything productive either.  And the thing is, when the feeds go off I will be exhausted from just sitting here that I will have to nap.  It is insidious.  I have been paralyzed by morons. 

This is the first time I have the feeds and I just sit here watching all this amazed! I have two iPads and one is always charged so when one dies I go right to the other one. Thank goodness I'm on disability since I stay up all hours watching. I could never go to work!

Edited by Sandycat
Just now, Callaphera said:

Seriously. This is equally fascinating and gross. It's like Cody and Christine all over again.

The funny thing is I'm pretty sure it was just yesterday that Elena was talking about Cody and Christine.  I can't remember if Kevin was there or not.

• Love 2

Kevin's knowledge on music, sports, history and obscure facts is impressive.  I like him.  I don't care what he and Christmas are doing with each other.  It is their lives to do as they please.   I just want Paul out.  

• Love 5

Elena and Raven are talking.  She asked Raven if Raven thought there were any alliances in the house.  Raven said she didn't know.  Elena said she feels like nobody's been talking game the last few weeks.  Really though, they have been talking they just have not been including her because she's on the outs.

Raven is trying to make Elena feel like she's got Elena's back.  She told Elena that if she were playing veto and won, she would take Elena off.  We know that's a lie!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Something about this story makes me wonder. This memory Paul has of some random fan, immediately recognizing her when he saw her because she was at one of his gigs and took a photo with her. That's some memory Paul has...

Then I remembered Paul telling a story about how girls "line up" to sleep with guys in a band. I rolled my eyes at that story at the time, but now I am wondering if Paul's memory of Raven is a little more, erm, in depth than just a selfie with a rando fan.

• Love 2

Ok, Kevin can go anytime now. That's just wrong of him to do so. Cody asked him not to say anything. You just don't spill personal information about someone else like that. That's honestly crossing a fairly big line for me.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, Kevin can go anytime now. That's just wrong of him to do so. Cody asked him not to say anything. You just don't spill personal information about someone else like that. That's honestly crossing a fairly big line for me.

And of course Paul was all, "What else did he say" trying to get more info.

Just now, Jel said:

Still not budging from my theory, Wings ;)

I read on another site that someone with knowledge of the situation said that Raven followed Paul around all night long.  How true that is, who knows.  But if it is true, it sounded like she was stalking him until she got the picture.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I totally agree and I was a fan of his.  Damn.   He will never go against Paul.  

3 minutes ago, Jel said:

Still not budging from my theory, Wings ;)

I have forgotten your theory.  Refresh my memory, please. 

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

And of course Paul was all, "What else did he say" trying to get more info.

I read on another site that someone with knowledge of the situation said that Raven followed Paul around all night long.  How true that is, who knows.  But if it is true, it sounded like she was stalking him until she got the picture.

Still, still not budging -- sounds like a groupie to me.

Kevin to Paul:  "I don't want this to get around.  You're not going to tell anyone?"  Well, Kev, if you didn't want it to get around, you probably should have kept this to yourself like Cody asked you to.

• Love 20

God, and you just know Paul will bring this info to his minions and start a whole "Well, his daughter must be embarrassed to watch his behaviour this season. She must be so disappointed. How can he act like this while his daughter's watching" mantra repeated over and over this week, which is the exact reason why Cody only told Jess and then Kevin. He didn't want any of this to happen, and now it is...behind his back, no less.

• Love 11