Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Paul made a promise to Jessica that he won't put her and Cody on the block together if he wins HoH.

He doesn't need to try for HoH until Week 4. It would be smarter for him not to win it. You don't think he's thought about that, Jessica?

I don't think Paul would put Cody next to Jessica anyway, because he knows there is a good chance Jessica would go.  I feel like Paul wants to put Cody next to Raven, which would guarantee Cody goes.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Paul made a promise to Jessica that he won't put her and Cody on the block together if he wins HoH.

He doesn't need to try for HoH until Week 4. It would be smarter for him not to win it. You don't think he's thought about that, Jessica?

Also, he says that he won't put them up on the block together. He never said he wouldn't put one of them up. 

I like that Paul kind of told her straight up about him voting for Christmas. He's being too aggressive in his gameplay, though.

33 minutes ago, HahYallDoin said:

so I strongly suspect, as I stated in an earlier post, that Raven is looking for the sympathy vote and I am appalled.

Now that Christmas is back Raven has some serious competition for the sympathy vote. And Christmas's injury is much more visible than Ravens situation.  I can't express how pissed I will be if Raven gets much mileage out of it all. 

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, everyone loves Paul.

Of course they do. Never mind that his game is painfully obvious and is literally the same game he played just last season. Sigh.

12 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

I don't think Paul would put Cody next to Jessica anyway, because he knows there is a good chance Jessica would go.  I feel like Paul wants to put Cody next to Raven, which would guarantee Cody goes.

NGL I would pay to see Paul win HOH and nominate Raven. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

Cody finally welcomed Christmas back.

He walked into the bedroom. She said "Heeeey!". He gave her a hug, said absolutely nothing, and walked out again.

Okay then.

I think that's the hardest I laughed at the feeds today. I thought he was going to try to initiate a conversation with the way he jumped up after Elena told him how high she was. But nope. 

And then Christmas' reaction right after? "Oh, I know he wants me out..."

• Love 4

Paul is everywhere. Why I keep listening to his conversations, I don't know. Maybe because it's either listen to him, watch a showmance, or watch the entire group talk about sex or something that I don't care about. 

Oh! The other camera's on Christmas! Beautiful! And she's chatting with Dominique. And even when high, Christmas is still laying it all out for her, way better than Paul (or not better, since people keep listening to Paul). Wonderful! 

• Love 4

I'm very confused about a conversation last night with Paul, Mark, and Elena.  At some point, Paul said - You fucked up a flawless plan. I'm assuming he's referring to Cody but it really looked as if he was accusing them.  And then I'm pretty sure he said something like - I've done this before, I know all the tricks, shut up and listen to me and we will go to the end. Totally paraphrased, but they seemed completely unoffended. 

Although I dislike Paul, I can usually appreciate his brilliance. He seemed really off his game last night.  His talk with Cody was weird, and then this talk afterward.  It was clumsy, with constant patting himself on the back and talk of his brilliance.  I mean he's always talked non stop, but he was overly repetetive, overbearing, and out of tune with monitoring his words' effects.  He seemed really rattled, and was clearly running around damage controlling in an obvious and artless way. Like a newbie. 

2 hours ago, Christi said:

Raven told her crew in the hottub yesterday, that she feels her body breaking down , and areas of her body are dying.  Her pacemaker has an expiration date, and she really feels her body changing.

I wonder if she's breaking her diet.  I have seen her shoveling food in so quickly that I couldn't identify what it was.  I imagine the temptation would be hard, but nothing like the have nots experience.  I have to belief she is exempt from slop. Her condition is very clear about a strict diet. 

**BTW, for fun Google a low-residue diet. It's exempt of most "healthy" foods because it massively reduces fiber. Mayo, ice cream, and candy allowed.  As a vegetarian, I would starve to death. 

• Love 2
(edited)

no, she was talking about feeling her body dying, as its a cycle she goes through with her pacemaker.

she said she has a expiration date, and Paul said, technically we all do..

Edited by Christi
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I wonder if she's breaking her diet.  I have seen her shoveling food in so quickly that I couldn't identify what it was.  I imagine the temptation would be hard, but nothing like the have nots experience.  I have to belief she is exempt from slop. Her condition is very clear about a strict diet. 

**BTW, for fun Google a low-residue diet. It's exempt of most "healthy" foods because it massively reduces fiber. Mayo, ice cream, and candy allowed.  As a vegetarian, I would starve to death. 

Doesn't matter. She grabbed a Never Not pass in the first Veto comp. Even if she hadn't, who would be coldhearted enough to put the dying girl in the HN room?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Doesn't matter. She grabbed a Never Not pass in the first Veto comp. Even if she hadn't, who would be coldhearted enough to put the dying girl in the HN room?

I agree. We want her last moments to be as comfortable as possible. 

• Love 3

Xmas is ruining her chances of staying. Cody's group ( elena,mark,matt) are agreeing to vote to keep her. Mark is torn because he feels loyalty to Cody but feels they can return to the plan by keeping Xmas and gong after Alex and Jason when they get HOH.

Xmas is cozying up to Alex and her crew will not like that at all. That is disloyalty.  She is going to lose votes.  

This talk will not end well for her.

6 minutes ago, missyb said:

Xmas is ruining her chances of staying. Cody's group ( elena,mark,matt) are agreeing to vote to keep her. Mark is torn because he feels loyalty to Cody but feels they can return to the plan by keeping Xmas and gong after Alex and Jason when they get HOH.

Xmas is cozying up to Alex and her crew will not like that at all. That is disloyalty.  She is going to lose votes.  

This talk will not end well for her.

I don't think it's a bad decision yet to go around and chat with people. Even if Christmas does leave, now Alex and the other side has that information about Cody that could give them leverage. Alex is voting for Jillian, no doubt, but Christmas got to clear the air with her, so if she does stay, her and Alex will be on better terms. They won't necessarily be best friends, but they could use each other.

Now Christmas is chatting with Jason, which I think is a good move now, since he keeps flip flopping. I personally think it's working better than Paul's aggressive approach, but only time will tell. 

• Love 2

Maybe, but the votes were secured. Matt, mark ( reluctantly), elena , Raven, Paul, Josh and Kevin and Dom were voting for her to stay. Matt and Mark will turn against her if they find out she is collaborating with Alex and Jason.

The votes are nowhere near being secured. I doubt they'll be secured until after her MRI on Wednesday, if then. When you're on the block, you talk to people. You have to.

• Love 5
(edited)

Paul comes on way to strong . He is dictating to adults and adults don't always like that. Veteran or not !

As does Xmas. The are both too bossy and doesn't make one want to work with them. Telling someone to shut up and listen, not the way to go.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Natural Gas Liquids? 

Yea.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

You know, if Raven stopped using foundation that's about five shades too light for her skin tone, they might not think that she's about to pass away in front of them.

Really though. I was just watching her in close up and wondering how old she is because she looks like an old woman.

1 hour ago, missyb said:

Matt and Mark will turn against her if they find out she is collaborating with Alex and Jason.

Matt has made it so abundantly clear that he will not under any circumstances evict Christmas. So much so actually that I really think it should raise some alarm bells with his allies because he comes off obsessed with Christmas and like he might choose her even over them.

ETA: Paul is fucking Andy at this point with how he is in every fucking convo. I need a break!

• Love 4

I don't understand why Mark is against Christmas. Is it just a bro thing with Cody? Because I thought Mark was sweet on Elana and friends with Dom; shouldn't they be able to sway him? I mean, what's the point of having a guy slobbering all over you if you can't manipulate his vote? :-)

• Love 3

I think Paul needs to leave this conversation. He's not helping matters. Not that Alex will vote to keep Christmas, but Jason's the one they need to get on their side, just in case Kevin and Josh don't pull through.

Christmas is definitely intense, but not in the way that Paul is. Christmas was fine in her conversation with Alex. But her conversation with Jason needed to be held later and just one on one, not with Alex and certainly not with Paul. 

Just now, zibnchy said:

I don't understand why Mark is against Christmas. Is it just a bro thing with Cody? Because I thought Mark was sweet on Elana and friends with Dom; shouldn't they be able to sway him? I mean, what's the point of having a guy slobbering all over you if you can't manipulate his vote? :-)

It's because she asked him questions about his showmance with Elena and I guess she didn't come off great to him. He can be persuaded to vote to keep Christmas, especially since he has no relationship with Jillian; his bro thing with Cody and his annoyance with Christmas prevents it from being a sure deal. Also, I don't think Elena wants to just use Mark for his vote. She doesn't seem to be with him for that. But who really knows? 

Matt has made it so abundantly clear the he will not under any circumstances evict Christmas. So much so actually that I really think it should raise some alarm bells with his allies because he comes off obsessed with Christmas and like he might choose her even over them.

He has made it clear for this eviction. After that he wants to get to jury with his "group". His next target is Alex and Jason. 

1 minute ago, zibnchy said:

Christmas broke the news that Mark and Elena are in the middle of a showmance.

Never mind that they hang around (and on) each other all day. Never mind that they call the pairing "Marlena". Never mind that Elena asks about Mark's dick every day. 

Don't you know? Outing a deep cover showmance is just evil. I mean, come on!

• Love 1

Paul and Xmas do not know who they are dealing with in the person with Alex.  She knows this game and knows personalities. He is turning these guys off. They want to play their own game not Paul's. They don't care if he has played before.

• Love 1

So, Alex/Jason got a moment to talk after Christmas left...but now Paul ran back in to continue campaigning....oh, sorry, "telling them that he's voting for Christmas when they ask." Honestly, I don't even know where Jason stands. But if Christmas can get Matt, Raven, Dominique, Elena, Paul, Josh, and Kevin, then she's golden. But it's tough to say where Kevin lies, and it's clear that Jason is a wild card, like Mark.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But if Christmas can get Matt, Raven, Dominique, Elena, Paul, Josh, and Kevin, then she's golden. But it's tough to say where Kevin lies, and it's clear that Jason is a wild card, like Mark.

She already has those houseguests.

Edited by Star Aristille
1 minute ago, Star Aristille said:

She already has those houseguests.

Tha's what I was saying. She had them up until an hour ago when Xmas blew it for herself.

I think this is going to be one of those votes where it's back and forth right up to show time and then something is gonna happen in the hour before the live eviction starts to change everyone's minds. Again.

• Love 6

When they find out she has been talking to Alex and Jason to team up ( and Alex just said we need to talk to Cody) and that is who her votes want to go after, she will be screwed big time. She will have betrayed those people voting for her, by aligning with them. Does that make sense??

• Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Star Aristille said:

No.  "NGL" = Not Gonna Lie.

I may or may not have known it was not really natural gas liquids.  

12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Alex/Jason got a moment to talk after Christmas left...but now Paul ran back in to continue campaigning....oh, sorry, "telling them that he's voting for Christmas when they ask." Honestly, I don't even know where Jason stands. But if Christmas can get Matt, Raven, Dominique, Elena, Paul, Josh, and Kevin, then she's golden. But it's tough to say where Kevin lies, and it's clear that Jason is a wild card, like Mark.

What happened today to make anyone think Kevin would not vote to save Christmas.  They have a sweet relationship, he likes her and he has never been in an alliance with Cody or those who want to evict her.  

Edited by wings707
23 minutes ago, missyb said:

Paul and Xmas do not know who they are dealing with in the person with Alex.  She knows this game and knows personalities. He is turning these guys off. They want to play their own game not Paul's. They don't care if he has played before.

Eh I don't know. Alex doesn't have a lot of tact or subtlety. 

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

It is not a heart pacemaker but people can swim and bath with those.   Raven has a stimulator in her stomach also called a pace maker.  

Oh, okay. I missed a few hours and assumed it was for her heart. Thank you. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, missyb said:

When they find out she has been talking to Alex and Jason to team up ( and Alex just said we need to talk to Cody) and that is who her votes want to go after, she will be screwed big time. She will have betrayed those people voting for her, by aligning with them. Does that make sense??

Not really, because I'm just not seeing that. I'm seeing her trying to turn them against Cody/Jessica but that's about it. She still seems to be super tight with Mark/Elena and Matt/Raven, both who have said to each other since I've been watching this evening that they're keeping her. And those couples have already gotten the memo that she'll be going after Cody.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Not really, because I'm just not seeing that. I'm seeing her trying to turn them against Cody/Jessica but that's about it. She still seems to be super tight with Mark/Elena and Matt/Raven, both who have said to each other since I've been watching this evening that they're keeping her. And those couples have already gotten the memo that she'll be going after Cody.

But, at the moment the male halves of the couples to not want to go after Cody ( or Jess). They think they can still be an alliance. They want to go after Alex and Jason. This will be explosive, when it comes out . IMO

(edited)

Personally I don't think there's any chance that Christmas will go. She will have Paul/Matt/Raven/Elena/Dom/Kevin/Josh no matter what imo. Mark will probably keep bringing up how he thinks Christmas is fake or whatever every day until Thursday, but come vote time he will vote how all his allies are voting. Ultimately Jason's vote won't even matter, but I imagine he will vote to keep Christmas since he'll know that's how the majority is voting. I don't see Christmas getting any more than 3 votes to evict and I'm not convinced it won't just end up being unanimous.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Paul is fucking Andy at this point with how he is in every fucking convo. I need a break!

I really wish somebody would bring this up! Paul would probably bristle at the comparison. But everyone loves him, and I don't know who else in there has enough game knowledge to see it. But sweet Jebus it would hilarious for one of them to call out the big vet's gameplay.  

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, missyb said:

But, at the moment the male halves of the couples to not want to go after Cody ( or Jess). They think they can still be an alliance. They want to go after Alex and Jason. This will be explosive, when it comes out . IMO

Actually, Matt's all on board with at least voting to keep Christmas. He doesn't seem all that happy with Cody or Jessica. Unlike Mark, I think he's more willing to let go of his Week One alliance, or at least not just follow blindly. Raven's already upset with Cody, and Matt's smitten with her so he'll stick by her side. But that is just some impressions I'm getting.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

What happened today to make anyone think Kevin would not vote to save Christmas.  They have a sweet relationship, he likes her and he has never been in an alliance with Cody or those who want to evict her.  

Paranoia, mostly. Worry because Kevin seems quite close with Jason and I have fears that Jason might convince him to vote out Jillian. 

Man, I actually watched most of the feeds today, because of Christmas. I had to force myself to take a break to go eat. All I know is that Paul is not only exhausting, but irritating as hell, and I don't know how people aren't telling him to go away. His play is too obvious, and these fools are falling for it. I bet after week 2, they'll be annoyed if he keeps playing like this.

But there's still a lot of time for things to go wrong. Remember last season, when Tiffany/Bronte were on the block, and people were sure Tiffany was going to go, only to have the house flip at the last second? I'm not counting out any last minute flips. There are too many wild cards that COULD flip. They may not, but they could.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paranoia, mostly. Worry because Kevin seems quite close with Jason and I have fears that Jason might convince him to vote out Jillian. 

That would be good, it means he is going to save Christmas.   Did you mean the opposite? 

(edited)
1 minute ago, Star Aristille said:

Kevin wants to save Christmas.  Jason wants to save Jillian.

Yes I know that and have never doubted it!   Lady Calypso misspoke herself in her post above. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jason is kinda a tough one for me to get a handle on. I don't think he's especially well liked, but in conversations one on one he generally seems fine.

I did see Paul berate him today to keep his voice down like he was talking to a misbehaving child or something. And Jason took it.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
Just now, vb68 said:

Jason is kinda a tough one for me to get a handle on. I don't think he's especially well liked, but in conversations one on one he generally seems fine.

I did see Paul berate him today to keep his voice like he was talking to a misbehaving child or something. And Jason took it.

Jason is not very bright.  He is driving everyone nuts with his constant lament about not knowing who to believe.  You never do in this game, figure it out for yourself, listen and watch!  

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I did see Paul berate him today to keep his voice down like he was talking to a misbehaving child or something. And Jason took it.

I legit can not fathom how these people let Paul talk to them the way he does. I would lose it on him.

ETA: Guess what, and you're all gonna lose your minds at how crazy this is because it never happens, Raven is talking about her illness.

• Love 7