Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Someone needs to clue these idiots on to the fact that viewers HATE the one who spoils a perfectly good blindside. In this case it's Kevin. As of tonight he's dead to me.

• Love 3

Alex just got in the trash can in the storage room and scared the hell out of Jason when he came in.  He really jumped.  LOL

Cody thinks Ramses needs to campaign for himself because there's only so much he and Jessica can do.  Jessica says no because Ramses can't know about this.  Now she's saying she thinks she was right about Jason and Alex.

39 minutes ago, zorak said:

Cody is cornering Alex and telling her she owes him because he threw away his game for her.  He wants her to promise that she's voting out Josh.  She will not promise him anything.  She just tells him what she says she already told Jessica, which is that she doesn't like Josh or Ramses and she's not sure who she's going to vote out.

Good for her.  I don't like her, even a little but I do like this.  Hearing her rapid fire talking interspersed with dude and yo, drives me to eat crushed glass.   I change cameras instead.  What is up with Cody and the notion he threw away his game for anyone.  He says this to everyone he asks.  

• Love 1

Even though she hasn't outright said she's pissed at Cody, you can tell Jessica is pissed that she listened to him.  She keeps saying how she's so disappointed in herself and should have trusted her instinct.  He's trying to play it off like everything happens for a reason and she continues to be pissed.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Even though she hasn't outright said she's pissed at Cody, you can tell Jessica is pissed that she listened to him.  She keeps saying how she's so disappointed in herself and should have trusted her instinct.  He's trying to play it off like everything happens for a reason and she continues to be pissed.

Yep. She's so pissed she listened to him and didn't trust herself. That's what you get, idiot!

If this whole thing ends up fucking over Jason instead of Paul I'm gonna lose my motherfucking mind.

Why'd Kevin have to ruin this?! Ugh I wanted that blindside. We better get some drama out of this tonight or I'm gonna be so pissed. Honestly I really don't understand why he even told her. Kevin's gameplay is so erratic.

• Love 6

Also, Josh talking to the cameras again. No, Josh. You're in those four padded walls because Paul dictated you to stay isolated. You could tell Paul to fuck right off and blow up at Cody. It's your choice, so stop complaining. This isn't Big Baby. 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Guys, it's that time of the day again. 

It's the daily Big Brother mini show, What's Raven Cooking? Starring Raven Walton and Her Pacemaker...I mean, Second Heart.

Keep an eye out for the infamous towel.  It's still sitting in the same spot on the counter Matt left it on.  Hopefully Matt's DNA will not become the secret ingredient in Raven's cooking.

• Love 4
(edited)

Can Mark and Elena find out about this soon so maybe we might get some fireworks.

ETA: Christmas/Paul talking about switching the next target from Mark to Jessica. Great HOH week, Jessica. You really got everything you wanted!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

How are you that dumb to think that Alex & Jason are the ones doing this? It's PAUL!!! 

I don't think it's good to imply other posters are dumb. After all, I know we all know it's PAUL!!!

But you do know they can't hear you when you shout at them, don't you?

(edited)

Why even watch the show if you can't yell "You're all idiots!" at them lol.

ETA: Cody talking about Mark being 'a woman' who's riding Paul's coattails. Also, several 'pussies' thrown in. Sigh and this is who I have to root for to win HOH.

• Love 6

I don't like Paul, but I do like Paul/Christmas conversations. He doesn't treat her like the stupidest person in the room like he does with everyone else, he doesn't shout, and I feel like I get a better idea of what's going on in his brain. Honestly, it's the only type of Paul conversation that I can stand. 

LOL.

Paul: Are you high?
Christmas: No, they gave me new meds.
Paul: That's boring.

• Love 3

Cody is guaranteeing to Jess that she is the most popular person on this season.  It's true--he really does have a terrible read on things.

It's unfortunate that Jess has made some bad decisions.  She said earlier tonight that Paul needs to go.  Now she's bitching about Raven and Matt.  She's pretty accurate about how they've played.  She says they're out there constantly cooking and cleaning and then talking shit behind closed doors.

She says if she could go back and re-do nominations she would put up Raven, maybe Matt and then backdoor Paul. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I wish instead of whining about how no one is trustworthy and isolating herself with Cody, Jessica would go talk to everyone and find out exactly what's going on. And maybe, I don't know, start a fight.

• Love 4
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I wish instead of whining about how no one is trustworthy and isolating herself with Cody, Jessica would go talk to everyone and find out exactly what's going on. And maybe, I don't know, start a fight.

Yes!  After Kevin told her Ramses was going she vowed to Cody that she was going to be up all night walking around and butting in on every conversation that was being had.  So much for that.

Lockdown being called in the HOH room.  I wish we could see it.  I want there to be drama!

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh man HOH room lockdown. Something better go down!

Ugh why do they keep us from seeing HOH lockdowns? It makse no sense. There was a point when we were allowed to watch. Ugh! Well hopefully this is quick and a fight breaks out during it that's still going on when they come back lol.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

My hat is off to you guys watching the feeds. After about 20 minutes of BBAD I can feel my brain shriveling. I just can't take any more than that. No matter how many glasses of wine I drink these people blow out my threshold for blatant stupidity at about that mark. 

Gotta use it as back ground noise and multi task/ it's the only way! Lol 

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

I have them on in the back ground as I do chores and paper work etc.   I could not sit planted in front of them.  I watch BBAD in bed and fall asleep before the timer turns the TV off 60 mins in.  

I put it on to fall asleep too lol. 

Argggg we're going to be blocked since it's an hoh lockdown. 

I wonder if it's because of the broken lamp or maybe the curse??

• Love 2
Just now, gunderda said:

Argggg we're going to be blocked since it's an hoh lockdown. 

I wonder if it's because of the broken lamp or maybe the curse??

I think it's the lamp.  Didn't Julie Chen say the curse would be revealed to them on Thursday?

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I think it's the lamp.  Didn't Julie Chen say the curse would be revealed to them on Thursday?

I thought she said it would be revealed, not that it would be revealed to the house. 

45 minutes ago, zorak said:

She should be.  Jess was playing so much better when Cody wasn't in the house.  If Cody hadn't come back into the house, I think Jess would have made much better decisions this week.  She should also be pissed at herself too, though, for ignoring her own gut.  Cody talked her out of it, but at the end of the day it was still her decision.

• Love 7
Just now, Callaphera said:

I thought she said it would be revealed, not that it would be revealed to the house. 

I don't really remember the exact wording.  It could be something related to the curse but Jason did break a lightbulb and it shattered so it might just be clean up related to that.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

I don't think it's good to imply other posters are dumb. After all, I know we all know it's PAUL!!!

But you do know they can't hear you when you shout at them, don't you?

I wasn't calling the Poster dumb. I was calling Jessica dumb. 

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You know they hightailed it in there to clean up that broken light bub because they were afraid someone was going to somehow get injured and need stitches or surgery!

Well, Raven already told them today that she was not only a burn victim, but when getting a back massage from Matt (remember, I called the back injury last night?), she said something like "Watch out, it might be arthritis."

I wouldn't mind Raven amputating a toe again if it means I get to listen to Kevin talk about her seven bullet holes from the Civil War again.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

I just don't get why we have to be blocked. That room is on the opposite side of the hoh. You shouldn't be able to hear anything. I guess unless theyrr blasting music for them like I think they do for live show hoh lockdown. 

• Love 1

Honestly, after all my Raven reading today, I've come to the conclusion that I don't want her to leave just yet. You'd think I'd be the first one lining up to open the door for her when she gets voted out but really, she's my main form of entertainment in the house. What am I going to have left after she leaves? Who am I going to have such a focus on? Paul? Fuck that. 

I need Raven to stay around just so I can be entertained. And also because she might drop dead in the house and if Big Brother history is gonna happen, I wanna be able to say "I was there when..."

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

9 minutes ago, zorak said:

I don't really remember the exact wording.  

I went back to check and she said, "... because Jessica accepted the hex she has unleashed a consequence that will change the game for everyone. Find out what this consequence is next Thursday."

• Love 2

Oh man, and I was just watching last night's BBAD with Raven's screechy, repetitive, uncomfortably chemistry-free, profanity-laced verbal sparring/flirting with Matt, thinking about horrible ways for her to get dragged outta the house.

And seeing Matt with the fake smile that doesn't reach the eyes makes me feel giddy and evil, anticipating the hell Raven's insanity-pepper mom will unleash on this man who fucked and then dared to dump her sweet-n-sassy dying daughter. Oh, the internet hi-jinks!

• Love 3
(edited)

Jessica's talking to Mark about it. Mark doesn't know shit, idiot! And apparently she told him that Alex and Jason are trying to flip the votes. Sigh.

LMAO at Elena sleeping on the floor in the HOH room.

Untitled.png

Alex and Jason are going to take the fall for this. Watch 

They have played this whole thing wrong. They have an in with Cody, they should've been more truthful with him than this edging and outright lies they are telling the guy. 

They are so sure one of their chosen ones would win HOH. As it stands, Mark and Elena will take a shot at them before they do anyone from their original alliance 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, zorak said:

She says if she could go back and re-do nominations she would put up Raven, maybe Matt and then backdoor Paul. 

Shoulda, coulda, woulda Jessica!!! We all wish you would've done that too!

• Love 6
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

As it stands, Mark and Elena will take a shot at them before they do anyone from their original alliance 

Yep. 100% if Mark or Elena get HOH next week Alex and Jason or Josh will be nominated. Honestly Alex deserves it because she is Paul's #1 minion, but I'm pissed that Jason is going to get fucked over by this. 

Elena will probably throw HOH again though because, well, Paul will likely tell her to and she does what he says and will continue to after she finds out he lied to her all week.

• Love 4
(edited)

Paul is telling Matt/Raven he might pull Elena aside right before the vote and tell her, but Matt said he doesn't trust her. Paul agrees. Damn, Elena really fucked herself last week lol.

Raven: I thought Dominique was hubris but maybe Cody is, too.

I rolled!

• Love 8