Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I haven't been able to watch the feeds much because of stuff but I just want to declare my love for Christmas. She is just so damn beautiful. I can't help it. I'm an old fart but sometimes I wake up.

Now a couple of questions if you will:

How did Ramses get the curse? Has that been explained at all? I'm so glad Kevin has exceeded first day expectations. I'm not sure I actually like him but at least he isn't a huge disappointment. Why does Cody seem to think Cowboy Hat is going to be HOH next week? Can he see the future or does he think only penis havers can be HOH? I actually thought he was targetting Cowboy Hat. Mark (the body builder guy) seems kinda sweet to me. Is he? Does Cody know we can see him and hear him? I actually hope he sticks around and continues to dig himself into a hole.

Is there some way we can award a prize to whoever thought up the Kitten Cam because it is gold? That yellow kitten needs to come live with me right now.

Edited by zibnchy
kittens
  • Love 3

Well I give Cody one thing. Jessica basically said lay off my boy. He knew he was going to playing with fire on that end by nominating Paul and he was still full steam ahead.  I can't imagine she will pleased even though Paul's safe.   

• Love 2

It's weird bc I hate Paul but I hate him less than most of these other assholes. So I'm pumped that it seems Cody is making himself an enemy by nominating a secretly safe Paul.

Paul is savvy enough to succeed in ousting Cody with minimal blood on his hands IMO. And I want Cody gone ASAP. 

• Love 6

When the feeds went off Paul and Dom were still in bed and some were outside in bating suits.  They will all want to shower and change so this could take awhile.  Dominique takes all day to get ready.  Really, I am not joking, she puts individual eyelashes on.  Yesterday she never left that bathroom and sat on the floor in front of the mirror the entire time.   Now BB will not put up with that but I guarantee they are having a very difficult time getting her to cooperate.  

Cody is quite taken with her but when he really takes the time to get to know her he will back off.  I am surprised he likes her so much.  I watched their conversation when he fell for her rambling and was shocked he did not see through her.  

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

When the feeds went off Paul and Dom were still in bed and some were outside in bating suits.  They will all want to shower and change so this could take awhile.  Dominique takes all day to get ready.  Really, I am not joking, she puts individual eyelashes on.  Yesterday she never left that bathroom and sat on the floor in front of the mirror the entire time.   Now BB will not put up with that but I guarantee they are having a very difficult time getting her to cooperate.  

Was it Dominique that some of the girls were talking about yesterday when they said that "she" keeps holding up things like comps and meetings because she isn't ready yet? I originally thought that they were talking about Christmas, because I think it was Alex and Jillian discussing it and we all know Alex has a hate on for her.

4 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I don't have the feeds, but from what I'm reading here I've become (for the moment) a Paul fan.  He's playing the game, and not in some cuddly corner talking dicks and sex, or preening in front of a mirror. He has the potential of giving me good TV, which after all is the reason I even bother with this annual travesty.  His "secret Agent Man" bit last year was priceless. He, at least, brings it.

I waffle on Paul. And then he has moments like last night where he rants for an hour about last season and the fans and how he doesn't care but if they're going to talk shit about him, they can do it to his face. Followed by a twenty minute rant about the word "cunt" and how it shouldn't be offensive. Followed by another forty minutes of "DON'T CARE, OVER IT, THE FANS SUCK". Game play or not, it's annoying to listen to him yell about the same topic for that long and it reminds me why I didn't like him in the first place.

33 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I haven't been able to watch the feeds much because of stuff but I just want to declare my love for Christmas. She is just so damn beautiful. I can't help it. I'm an old fart but sometimes I wake up.

Now a couple of questions if you will:

How did Ramses get the curse? Has that been explained at all? I'm so glad Kevin has exceeded first day expectations. I'm not sure I actually like him but at least he isn't a huge disappointment. Why does Cody seem to think Cowboy Hat is going to be HOH next week? Can he see the future or does he think only penis havers can be HOH? I actually thought he was targetting Cowboy Hat. Mark (the body builder guy) seems kinda sweet to me. Is he? Does Cody know we can see him and hear him? I actually hope he sticks around and continues to dig himself into a hole.

Is there some way we can award a prize to whoever thought up the Kitten Cam because it is gold? That yellow kitten needs to come live with me right now.

We don't know how Ramses got the curse, just that he has it. Cody doesn't necessarily think Jason (Cowboy Hat/Whistlenuts) will be HoH, it was just a standard CYA deal to protect nine (!) people should he be HoH next week. I don't really have an opinion on Mark because he's just kind of there for me, though Elena is obsessed with the size of his dick. Cody knows the cameras are always on. It's Josh that seems constantly amazed that it's "24-7, it's the beauty of it" and then talks directly to the camera to say Hi to his mom and tell us more about how he's a human being with a good heart.

• Love 4
(edited)

@Callaphera Yes, it is Dominique who holds everything up.  I am not sure what she is getting ready for as she rarely leaves the bathroom and when she does you never see her.

Cody offering Jason safety for this veto nom was hysterical.  Hopefully Jason puts two and two together when he sees the nomination.  Jason did balk at one point but appeared to succumb but I don't think he really paid attention after he gave it some thought.  He did not share his "session" with Cody with Alex and Jillian.  They asked what Cody said and he said "nothing."    I am hoping he saw through the BS.   I like the guy. 

They are back!!

Edited by wings707
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I originally thought that they were talking about Christmas, because I think it was Alex and Jillian discussing it and we all know Alex has a hate on for her.

Alex has a hate-on for Christmas? I've missed this. More reasons for me to like Alex lol. Alex and Jillian definitely have a hate on for Dom, but most of the others love her. Well, for now. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh, we're back!

Cody is bitching to Christmas about her loyalty lying with Paul.

Confirmed that Christmas is the fifth nom of the week. She's pissed that Cody promised her jury and now she's going home. Paul doesn't want to talk.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Christmas is pissed so clearly she is on the block.  Big fight. 

LOL  Cody says 3 weeks of safety, fucking bull shit!  So Paul is safe for 3 weeks.  I am looking forward to watch how that went down!  

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm trying to follow along enough to quote the best parts but Christmas is fucking lit and ranting about Cody and military and being betrayed and being glad that Paul has safety. And Cody and Mark are in the backyard talking about it and my quad cam headphone listening skills are rusty as fuck.

Christmas keeps bitching about loyalty and integrity and playing a good game. Josh tried to break in to Christmas/Jessica/Dominique and Christmas basically snapped told him to stay out of it. 

Christmas to Jessica about Cody: "FUCK his plan!" also "He thought I was going to go quietly?!"

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)

Is it wrong that F-bomb spewing, angry Christmas is just MORE attractive to me. I hope she stays angry.

Paul needs to shut up.

Edited by zibnchy
  • Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

Christmas keeps bitching about loyalty and integrity and playing a good game. Josh tried to break in to Christmas/Jessica/Dominique and Christmas basically snapped told him to stay out of it. 

Her loyalty and integrity is such bullshit. Her entire rant is annoying, but hilarious.

• Love 3
(edited)

Cody may show an emotion here. Just a warning to everyone who wanted to see this once in a lifetime event.

Christmas: "Christmas badger is out, bitches!"

This first week just got better. 

Jessica to Cody: "I'm mad at you for ruining the peace in this house." Aaaand Cody just stormed out of the HoH on Jessica. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

This is fun. As a Christmas fan, she needs to calm the fuck down a little bit, but I enjoy watching people get pissed off. "I'm not worried, I'm fucking pissed!" Oh Christmas, you need to be both.

• Love 4
Just now, wings707 said:

Cody is furious and I am not sure why!  He got what he wanted, well his second choice but hey you won!  

But he didn't. Paul was his target. He wanted Paul gone. Paul is now safe for three weeks and he knows it. Cody got the opposite of what he wanted. His calm peace and control over the house has disappeared in one quick moment and shit has hit the fan. It's great!

• Love 11

Good for Jessica, she is standing up to Cory!  She is pisssed too!  Everyone is furious!  LOL   Someone told Kevin not to be invisible so he will probably get shit for that too!  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

But he didn't. Paul was his target. He wanted Paul gone. Paul is now safe for three weeks and he knows it. Cody got the opposite of what he wanted. His calm peace and control over the house has disappeared in one quick moment and shit has hit the fan. It's great!

Christmas was his target for next week though. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Cody was telling Jessica that he's not in control of what people think or do in the house, so he can't control the vote. So it is what it is and if Christmas goes home or Jillian goes home, so be it.

According to Cody, the first nail in Paul's coffin was Paul not giving him a friendship bracelet. Paul: "How many more nails are there?"

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

CORY US LYING!  NO ONE TOLD HIM PAUL WAS CAUSING ANY STRIFE!  

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't say I blame Cody for being mad about the 3 week safety because that really is ridiculous. And the fact that he can still play in HOH, come on now. But BB isn't fair and it never was.

If Cody had gotten that temptation he would have a different tune.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Jessica is telling Raven and Matt that Cody is playing both sides of the house. Boom goes the majority showmance pretty person alliance.

HA! I love Paul and Cody hashing it out in the backyard with Christmas just perched on some exercise equipment listening to them.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
(edited)

Raven is fired up. According to her, Cody has disrespected them so she is done with him. And ruined Paul's trust in all of them. She's pissed. 

It sounds like Elena, Matt, and Cody are preparing for the inevitability of Cody going on the block and being voted out next week. Unless one of them win HoH, and then they think they can get the house "back on track". They're worried about Paul or Christmas winning HoH. They don't know well enough to also worry about Alex.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)

Cody to Paul about Cody being public enemy #1: "I have some many damned blessings in my life. I don't care if I go or not."

Paul: "You think I don't?"

Paul: "It's a TV show."

Cody: "You think that didn't factor into my decision?"

Cody: "Don't think I didn't come into this with a maverick mindset. If anyone was going to make the big Paul move, it was going to be me."

Edited by Callaphera

Elena is speaking some truth in the HoH about how Cody's move basically gave the power back to the floaters, because the majority alliance is divided now. According to her, this just put a "big dollop of whipped cream ontop of the game" and they handed it to the floaters. She's not wrong.

Jessica keeps asking people to make sure that they know (and can spread it around) that she knew nothing, saw nothing, heard nothing, and wasn't any sort of influence in the failed Paul nom.

I'm sorry but three week safety at any stage of the game is just wrong.  Then to have a returning player who came in second get three weeks of being safe.

I call foul on that one!

I thought Christmas was liking on everybody.  What happened to her that Cody decided...on her?

Also what is this BB curse Kevin has acquired?

Things sure move fast for those of you with live feed.  I'm trying to keep up with BBAD but can't understand half of what they are saying most of the time.

Paul is talking with Kevin and Jason about how Christmas is pissed and they need to think about not voting her out because her target is firmly on Cody, so she can be used as the pistol to fire that shot. I hate it when Paul is the smart one.

• Love 11

I can't bring myself to like Paul. I just hate his essence lol. I hate that everyone's now running around kissing his ass. Fuck you, Grodner!

All of this talk about floaters and shit is so irritating. It's week fucking one! No one has done anything to 'deserve' to be there yet.

• Love 6
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I can't bring myself to like Paul. I just hate his essence lol. I hate that everyone's now running around kissing his ass. Fuck you, Grodner!

Raven and Elena drank the Paul Kool-Aid. Raven seems to be firmly Team Paul, Elena is a little more iffy to me. Paul is using this opportunity to dig for information about who knew what and who said what and the girls don't even see it, they're too concerned with comforting Paul and making sure he knows they trust him.

I don't know whether it's the reflection from the red bedroom on Raven's pale ass skin or if she has a nasty sunburn on her back but either way, from one blindingly white girl to another, I feel for her. Aloe vera and moisturize that shit, girl.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Also what is this BB curse Kevin has acquired?

Ramses has the curse, not Kevin. We don't what it is yet.

11 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Things sure move fast for those of you with live feed.

Buckle up! It's basically like this until the second DE is over.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PhoneCop said:

Buckle up! It's basically like this until the second DE is over.

I was gonna say, this seems fast but really, it's been a bit slow until this afternoon. And it'll go back to a grinding halt within a few hours once everyone gets the initial shock out of their system. We might actually get game talk now, though.

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I was gonna say, this seems fast but really, it's been a bit slow until this afternoon. And it'll go back to a grinding halt within a few hours once everyone gets the initial shock out of their system. We might actually get game talk now, though.

That's true. I guess it's more accurate to say that it's gonna be very stop-start until we're down to just a handful of people. But until then, when things start happening, the thread can just explode.

Edited by PhoneCop
But then those are the times we live for, LOL.
  • Love 1
(edited)

So, I know it's early, but thinking about how the votes might go...

Evict Christmas: Alex, Ramses, Mark, Jessica
Evict Jillian: Elena, Matt, Raven, Kevin, Paul, 
Swings: Dom, Josh, Jason

Josh seems fond of Christmas, so I think she can get his vote fairly easily, and I think Paul has a shot at getting Jason to vote out Jillian.  Dom would be the tough one.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 1
(edited)

Ramses is so bad at this lol. He just seems suspicious even though I know he really didn't know anything.

ETA: I need to pee and go get dinner, but I can't pull myself away from these feeds.

Edited by peachmangosteen
Just now, Cosmosgravitation said:

So, I know it's early, but thinking about how the votes might go...

Evict Christmas: Jessica, Alex, Ramses, Mark
Evict Jillian: Matt, Elena, Raven, Kevin, Paul, 
Swings - Dom, Josh, Jason

Josh seems fond of Christmas, so I think she can get his vote fairly easily, and I think Paul has a shot at getting Jason to vote out Jillian.  Dom would be the tough one.

Josh will never vote Christmas out.  Dom won't either.  I am not sure what Mark is going to do.  Elena is adamant about keeping Christmas. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Cosmosgravitation said:

So, I know it's early, but thinking about how the votes might g...

Evict Christmas: Jessica, Alex, Ramses, Mark
Evict Jillian: Matt, Elena, Raven, Kevin, Paul, 
Swings - Dom, Josh, Jason

I would put Josh firmly in the keep Christmas, evict Jillian camp. Josh thinks Christmas is an angel. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3