Type keyword(s) to search

The Wendy Williams Show - General Discussion

• Start Topic

She actually called Beth Stern?  Are they buddies in real life?  Does Howard like Wendy anymore?  Apparently, Beth didn’t want any part of an adoption with her.  I wonder why.   I remember she adopted the kitties from a safe shelter in Nyack, New York.  The owner was all over her and thrilled to be on t.v.  Wonder how she feels now.

• Love 3

I was watching the other day and forgot to mention this. She had the hottest fall show fashions. When she came to heels she promoted a pair of blue suede Steve Madden heels. As I was looking at them I noticed that the seem in the rear heel was not aligned properly. The seam was not in the middle of the rear. They went for $89.95, but Madden heels usually cost more. So yes it might have been a savings, but they were sub-par shoes. I guess she was promoting their offs. 

• Love 2

"Making it rain" is a term to describe a way that people show appreciation to a stripper.  As the woman dances onstage, the watchers throw paper money up in the air and it "rains" down onto the woman.  If the dancer does a particularly good job, it can rain a lot.  After she finishes, she gathers up her tips.  Some genius has even created a money gun, which is filled with bills, which shoot out by a motor.  Here's an explanation.

• Useful 2

I watched the whole show today as I wanted to hear about her Star in Hollywood.  From the looks of it, looks like she is on her way back for sure.  Extended contract for 2 more years.  Lots of people came for the ceremony, although I didn’t know most of them.  She brought Lil Kev and the nephew.  She ranked on Big Kev.  She went to the club and brought the boys to a strip joint as she loves those places.  I don’t know exactly what it takes to get a star, but I guess partly it’s because she was on the radio awhile and got her own show.  I read awhile back that she was not friendly with Suzanne, but now, Suzanne can’t praise Wendy enough as they are best buds it seems.  She now looks pretty sure of herself and she probably deserves the Star and all the hoopla she’s getting.  She’s baaaack.  (with the help of Norman mostly).  He should of been the first one she thanked imo.  Maybe she did, but I don’t remember that little important tidbit.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, patty1h said:

"Making it rain" is a term to describe a way that people show appreciation to a stripper.  As the woman dances onstage, the watchers throw paper money up in the air and it "rains" down onto the woman.  If the dancer does a particularly good job, it can rain a lot.  After she finishes, she gathers up her tips.  Some genius has even created a money gun, which is filled with bills, which shoot out by a motor.  Here's an explanation.

Oh, is that all?  I thought it was something sleezy.  She has her own way of talking that I sometimes don’t know what she means.  Her own lingo I don’t understand.  Maybe from the club which I don’t frequent.  Thank you for filling me in.

• Love 2

So many things she said today made me cringe.  After a HT story about Meagan Markle, Wendy told us all AGAIN how Meagan called the show back in the day to be a guest fashion reviewer and Wendy basically took credit for that being the reason that MM ended up marrying royalty.  She basically implied that once anyone is touched by the Wendy show, all doors open for them.  Blergh.

During a story about Felicity Huffman in jail, she made the story about herself and teared up while talking about the time her family visited her in that rehab center.  She didn't want to see them but some 'friend' set it up as a surprise -- she didn't want her son to see her in that place/at that low point.  I'm sure Kevin Jr heard and saw worse than his mother in a facility trying to get her life together. Plus, Wendy made it sound like she was embarrassed by the decor of the facility (cheap and shabby) instead of that she had a drug issue.  She then spun her reason for being in rehab is so that she could "plot".  Gurl, please.  Now she's making her rehabilitation a Mission Impossible-type undercover ploy so she could dump Kevin? 

She had two guests from an upcoming Tyler Perry show on, and she threw some shade at the female costar.  She said "so, this is basically your first role and you're over 40?".  Then she questioned the male star just enough to see if he is gay or not, with a "how long have you been with your wife?".

During Ask Wendy, a co-host had the question of whether she should tell her GF that she saw her man out with other women.   Wendy got this look on her face and said "usually I tell people to stay out of grown folks business, but if people had told me a thing or two earlier, my life would have been different, so you tell your friend that her man is cheating on her".  This ties in with the earlier rehab story, in that Wendy is so playing the victim when she puts on this act that she was somehow blind to the YEARS of cheating that Kevin did.  She is doing herself no favors by doing this "poor me, I didn't know" act over and over, like earlier in the show with the Huffman thing and her "I'm in rehab plotting" story.  Lord, she's tiring.  She also mentioned getting some procedure to tighten her jawline in a few weeks.  She should spend that money on some therapy.

ADDED:  Just to be clear, Meagan never actually worked for the show, she only made an inquiring phone call to the booker offering herself as a fashion reviewer or to be a model when they do those mini fashion shows.  Another irk - while talking about Meagan, Wendy put this attitude of "this nobody wanted to get on MY show because she knows whose coattails to latch onto if she needs a come up".  Ugggg - she's so pompous in one second, then poor Wendying herself the next.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 8

I caught a few minutes today and was gobsmacked at the outfit she chose. It was cut so low that you saw half of her bra cups. That new necklace with her WoF Star number...yeah.. shout out to Will her jeweler (that was yesterday), but is she going to wear it every day? I find it a bit tacky.

Please Wendy. Hire a stylist stat. They know how to hide your flaws. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, patty1h said:

So many things she said today made me cringe.  After a HT story about Meagan Markle, Wendy told us all AGAIN how Meagan called the show back in the day to be a guest fashion reviewer and Wendy basically took credit for that being the reason that MM ended up marrying royalty.  She basically implied that once anyone is touched by the Wendy show, all doors open for them.  Blergh.

During a story about Felicity Huffman in jail, she made the story about herself and teared up while talking about the time her family visited her in that rehab center.  She didn't want to see them but some 'friend' set it up as a surprise -- she didn't want her son to see her in that place/at that low point.  I'm sure Kevin Jr heard and saw worse than his mother in a facility trying to get her life together. Plus, Wendy made it sound like she was embarrassed by the decor of the facility (cheap and shabby) instead of that she had a drug issue.  She then spun her reason for being in rehab is so that she could "plot".  Gurl, please.  Now she's making her rehabilitation a Mission Impossible-type undercover ploy so she could dump Kevin? 

She had two guests from an upcoming Tyler Perry show on, and she threw some shade at the female costar.  She said "so, this is basically your first role and you're over 40?".  Then she questioned the male star just enough to see if he is gay or not, with a "how long have you been with your wife?".

During Ask Wendy, a co-host had the question of whether she should tell her GF that she saw her man out with other women.   Wendy got this look on her face and said "usually I tell people to stay out of grown folks business, but if people had told me a thing or two earlier, my life would have been different, so you tell your friend that her man is cheating on her".  This ties in with the earlier rehab story, in that Wendy is so playing the victim when she puts on this act that she was somehow blind to the YEARS of cheating that Kevin did.  She is doing herself no favors by doing this "poor me, I didn't know" act over and over, like earlier in the show with the Huffman thing and her "I'm in rehab plotting" story.  Lord, she's tiring.  She also mentioned getting some procedure to tighten her jawline in a few weeks.  She should spend that money on some therapy.

Good.  Now I don’t have to watch this afternoon. Lol.  Now that she has the star, she will become more obnoxious and rude.  No wonder why she gets guests hardly nobody knows such as rappers, etc.  She has something bad to say about people every day and won’t come on the show again.  She must have low self esteem if she has to knock everyone.  My husband asked what number she was on the walk, and I told him 2,747 or something.  He laughed and said “ that’s about everybody” in Hollywood.  You would think she would be more humble and nicer, but she’s worse now and more confident that she’s back for good.  If people love her so much, is it because she makes us believe she’s one of us and drinks tea and burps like she’s in our living room and comfortable?  No .. she would slam a door in our face .  She is a phony.  I hate hot topics too.  Who the hell are these people?  I would love to watch “the Talk” as they all are nice, informative and put on a great show, but they are so loud and all talk at once.  I’m asking too much, I know.

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

From the looks of it, looks like she is on her way back for sure.

Opinions vary of course but I don't think she's on her way back. The "friends" that attended her Walk of Fame ceremony were D list at best. The pictures of the attendee's to her after dinner celebration are nasty looking nobodies. Then she took her son and nephew to their first strip club experience. Because she's so cool. What fekkin mother does that? Oh, yeah, the cool ones of course. 

She always had a contract through the end of 2020 before her life fell apart. The question was whether the show would be cancelled before that, and the powers that be decided not to cancel her most likely due to not being able to find a good replacement for her time slot and gave her another couple of years. God knows they tried to find replacements.  I still want to know how the ratings are.  

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Opinions vary of course but I don't think she's on her way back. The "friends" that attended her Walk of Fame ceremony were D list at best. The pictures of the attendee's to her after dinner celebration are nasty looking nobodies. Then she took her son and nephew to their first strip club experience. Because she's so cool. What fekkin mother does that? Oh, yeah, the cool ones of course. 

She always had a contract through the end of 2020 before her life fell apart. The question was whether the show would be cancelled before that, and the powers that be decided not to cancel her most likely due to not being able to find a good replacement for her time slot and gave her another couple of years. God knows they tried to find replacements.  I still want to know how the ratings are.  

I’ve always asked what the ratings are, but nobody knows.  You are right about who was there .. nobody I know or would want to know.  I can’t believe they couldn’t find a replacement.  I guess everyone is busy, and Jerry O was too much. Btw, I saw him on a commercial for “ Bob Evans” restaurant.  Poor thing.  Whatever, but she still thinks she’s still here because she’s the greatest.

• Love 2

Can somebody explain to me why Wendy hates Megan Markle so much. Her comments about Megan were so mean and vicious.  How can she not be moved by Megan's sadness on the vitriol that she has had to endure by the poison pens of the British press.  Wendy is a bitch! Her saying that nobody feels sorry about Megan with the audience laughing and applauding was uncalled for..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Can somebody explain to me why Wendy hates Megan Markle so much. Her comments about Megan were so mean and vicious.  How can she not be moved by Megan's sadness on the vitriol that she has had to endure by the poison pens of the British press.  Wendy is a bitch! Her saying that nobody feels sorry about Megan with the audience laughing and applauding was uncalled for..

She hates on any woman who is smart, beautiful and articulate, especially if it is a black woman, that's my take.

• Love 13

Don't get attached to any of Wendy's opinions @Pearson80 - they change by the week.  Remember, she used to hate Beyonce and love R. Kelly.

Wendy despised MM about 2 years ago, while still engaged to Harry - she put her down, basically implied she was this divorcee from the Compton ghetto, from a crap cable TV show, who conned a prince into marrying her.  She said the marriage would never last once Meagan started bringing her black family to the palace and other tasteless shit.

Then one day she came on the show and was singing MM's praises and making her out to be a sainted wife and new mother who had the ability to change the perceptions of 500 years of British royalty. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Yes, and that's also why no one felt sorry for Wendy when all her dirt got put out on front street and the public came to know about her husband's decade long side piece who he then knocked up. Not to mention that he'd been taking care of said side piece, using money made off of Wendy's back. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

shout out to Will her jeweler

HaHahaahahaaa! "Will, her jeweler". 😄😄😄😄😄 Yeah Wendy, you're a baller! How come you didn't ask "Tiffany's" to make your necklace? 

Holy fuck. She's such a sorry excuse for a human being in so many ways. 

• Love 6

Today Wendy TOTALLY re-storied her stint in what she previously called a sober living house where she went for "sober support". Today she called it a "half-way house" where she was "plottin'". She says she needed the time and space to plot. Right, cuz she was busy plottin' out her divorce like a boss. Um, I think we all know it was a cover story ruse to get sympathy and get the press off her marital scandal cuz she was STILL MRS. HUNTER AND THAT RING WILL COME OFF WHEN SHE IS DEAD.  Or, whatever. 

Of course she totally pissed all over the place that took her in. 

• Love 9

Wendy has been ranking 5th in the ratings among talk shows behind Dr. Phil, Kelly & Ryan, Ellen and Kelly Clarkson.  (There was one week where she was tied with Kelly Clarkson for 4th, but then Kelly's ratings went back up.)

The info about Wendy's latest ratings is toward the middle of this article, after the part about the shows in their first season.

https://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/syndication-ratings-highs-are-the-norm-as-season-kicks-in

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Why is she suddenly acting like the poor in-the-dark spouse when she's basically admitted in recent interviews that she looked the other way about the cheating until there was a babee in the wings? Puleeeze.

You mean a WHOLE BABY! I hate when she says that. What does that even mean? As opposed to what? A half baby? She's such a dork. 55 yrs old goin' to strip clubs. Where's that Dr. boyfriend of hers? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

For the people who don't watch anymore:  Today's guest was Tyrese Gibson; I muted the interview because I don't care about him. The next segment was a beauty products demo - Wendy introduced the presenter but then abruptly stopped the proceedings to reveal that during the commercials she asked Tyrese why he hadn't done the show in the last 3 years - his answer was "your husband banned me from the show because he thought that you were flirting with me".  Wendy just stood there seething and the poor makeup presenter had to stand mute and confused as Wendy ranted about this revelation.  She stared in the camera and barked "Really, Kevin?!?" and "who were you flirting with?".  She pounded on the table of makeup and said "new rule, Suzanne!". I don't know what that new rule is because she never finished the thought.  

She started the beauty demo again but you could see that she was very distracted.  She got one minute into it, and stopped again to look into the camera and say "what?" in disbelief.  She asked Suzanne if she knew about this Kevin/Tyrese business and Suzanne was quick to say "nope!".  Then Wendy said something about "I wasn't flirting - you know that I just love men!".

You just know that the rest of Wendy's day is going to be ranting and phone calls and anger and making people's life miserable. 

Is it a sign of extreme narcissism when you stop a live show to rant about something instead of waiting until the show is over and take it to your office?   I think so.

On top of today's rant, there was something janky going on with one of Wendy's eyes.  It was also distracting - maybe her eyelash glue had come loose...

ADDED:  Here's the segment. I did the recap from memory - the clip may have slight differences.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, patty1h said:

Is it a sign of extreme narcissism when you stop a live show to rant about something instead of waiting until the show is over and take it to your office? 

It's the combo platter: extreme narcissism and extremely mentally ill. Throw some hot sauce on that too.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, patty1h said:

she asked Tyrese why he hadn't done the show in the last 3 years - his answer was "your husband banned me from the show because he thought that you were flirting with me".  Wendy just stood there seething and the poor makeup presenter had to stand mute and confused as Wendy ranted about this revelation.  She stared in the camera and barked "Really, Kevin?!?" and "who were you flirting with?"

Really? Holy crap!  What happened to Wendy "playing nice" with Kelvin? That didn't last long. Something must have happened between them like maybe Wendy realizes that Kel is actually happier without her and sidepeice isn't miserable (as she said) with the baby. 

• Love 2

I haven't watched Wendy in forever.  I saw the makeup segment yesterday and Wendy's rant.  While she claims she mad at Kevin, she's not mad at Kevin for supposedly saying Tyrese couldn't come back because he was flirting with Wendy.  She is trying to keep it out there that someone was flirting with her.  So while she goes on about big bad Kevin, the takeaway she is hoping for is wow, men are flirting with Wendy; she is sexy and highly desired; all the men want her.  

sure jan GIF

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I got so mad at Wendy. So after the kitten chat that I turned her show off. For those that missed it. 

The kittens needed to go to the vet. So Wendy, waiting until that hast half hour, put them into a zipper pet carrier. Then went off to finalize whatever she needed to do. They opened it because they were alley kitties and have super escape powers. So Wendy wasn’t going to try to catch them again and went to work. Because she was mad she only gave them some dry food. They like the wet food, but this is Wendy punishing them. Even the audience groaned at her lack of empathy for two tiny kittens. Then she said for the audience to watch her in case she begins foaming at the mouth...rabies. Haven’t they been to the vet and gotten their first inoculations? Wendy is going to make someone else come over, crate them and haul them off to the vet. I forgot the name of who she said. Wendy doesn’t seem to take any responsibility for her animals. They are treated like decorations in her home. I’m sure Beth Stern is very glad not to have become involved with Wendy and her pets. Of course, they may end up with Beth yet. You know as they get a wee bit older and rambunctious that Wendy isn’t going to stand for it and get rid of them. I’m surprised that Lil Kev has made it this far in her life. Wendy has no compassion. She’s a hard bi+ch. 

• Love 5

So Wendy said her kittens scratched her....but she also said the vet put the artificial nail caps on their claws. She's fucked up. 

So now she admits not feeding them their favorite canned food because they scratched her. 

And FYI Dumbass Wendy...cats DO NOT CARRY RABIES. Your sorry ass is more disease ridden than those two kittens.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

So Wendy said her kittens scratched her....but she also said the vet put the artificial nail caps on their claws. She's fucked up. 

So now she admits not feeding them their favorite canned food because they scratched her. 

And FYI Dumbass Wendy...cats DO NOT CARRY RABIES. Your sorry ass is more disease ridden than those two kittens.

Although rare cats can carry rabies. BA5CEF2A-8513-4979-A859-65C023B3DC3A.thumb.jpeg.0eebf111c6aa109e274260c05da634cd.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Poor DJ Boof, Wendy is making him pretend to be her date. Then she insists they leave before the special movie premier showing is over! And he has to hold her hand and walk real close and stuff. She would such a pain to do anything with!

She also had the nerve to say Lamar Odom is wearing ugly clothes in the interview clip she played AND how gross it was that he scratched his face while on camera. She even mocked the scratch again later during the inside scoop segment. ...Girl, you need to sit your burping, nasal Q-tipping 3rd grade girl at a birthday party outfitted ass down. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Although rare cats can carry rabies. BA5CEF2A-8513-4979-A859-65C023B3DC3A.thumb.jpeg.0eebf111c6aa109e274260c05da634cd.jpeg

The chance of an indoor cat getting rabies is pretty much impossible. Unless, of course, they are bitten or scratched by Wendy Williams.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

The chance of an indoor cat getting rabies is pretty much impossible. Unless, of course, they are bitten or scratched by Wendy Williams.

I agree that these kitties are more likely to suffer abuse/neglect from Wendy than any other threat in their life. Every time she chats about them, especially that she’s punishing them, I get more livid. I can overcome her many faults, but animal abuse/neglect I can never forgive. It tells me that she’s a crappy person on the inside and probably a lousy friend and employer. 

• Love 6
On 10/22/2019 at 5:30 PM, Pearson80 said:

Jealously perhaps?  I can’t think of any other reason.

On 10/23/2019 at 5:16 AM, KWalkerInc said:

Wendy has been ranking 5th in the ratings among talk shows behind Dr. Phil, Kelly & Ryan, Ellen and Kelly Clarkson.  (There was one week where she was tied with Kelly Clarkson for 4th, but then Kelly's ratings went back up.)

The info about Wendy's latest ratings is toward the middle of this article, after the part about the shows in their first season.

https://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/syndication-ratings-highs-are-the-norm-as-season-kicks-in

Well, that’s good to know,  That’s not good, right?

Today, was everyone laughing because she kept burping?  If it was, who in hell eats eggs and anchovies for breakfast?  I never heard of that.  I remember Kelly Ripa saying she never eats before a show except coffee for fear of either indigestion or having to go to the bathroom.  That’s smart.  Wendy should chew a Tums or something.  This board has gotten very small since everything.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Today, was everyone laughing because she kept burping?

Pretty sure that the big laugh during HT was because Wendy said a curse word that had to be bleeped out.  She said it and then covered her mouth in shock.  She also asked the sound engineer "Did you get that?", meaning did you bleep it out.  She also said something about 'that was the first time in the last 11 years'.

Edited by patty1h
  • Love 4

Today Wendy pissed all over Kathy Griffin whom she just had on. She went on and on about how Kathy needs to take responsibility, cuz she went too far and it was illegal, just like everybody knows you can't wear the flag or display a tattered flag. Everybody knows that, and she should know her facts and that what she did was illegal. Even though it was a foam head and ketchup, it was still illegal. She went on and on. 

OMG Wendy, it was not illegal! Kathy was never charged with anything. They investigated her to punish her. If you think the picture was too much, fine, but get YOUR facts straight.  

Jesus God she was full of herself today. Talking about how Ben Affleck is only sometimes good looking. And he's using a dating website, but she doesn't need to do that, cuz her "dance card" is full, y'all. FULL. Now where is she gonna force DJ Boof to take her this weekend?

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Kathy Griffin took responsibility. She apologized. Then took it back. Kathy should not have taken that picture and it is something that shouldn't be taken lightly but she has paid dearly.

Wendy needs to watch her own show. The way that she eats is disgusting. She needs to see a doctor about the burping. That is treatable. 

Just now, Showthyme said:

Kathy Griffin took responsibility. She apologized. Then took it back. Kathy should not have taken that picture and it is something that shouldn't be taken lightly but she has paid dearly. I forgive her simply because she called out Lisa Bloom!

Wendy needs to watch her own show. The way that she eats is disgusting. She needs to see a doctor about the burping. That is treatable. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I agree that these kitties are more likely to suffer abuse/neglect from Wendy than any other threat in their life. Every time she chats about them, especially that she’s punishing them, I get more livid. I can overcome her many faults, but animal abuse/neglect I can never forgive. It tells me that she’s a crappy person on the inside and probably a lousy friend and employer. 

^^^^ All. Of. This.! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

he's using a dating website, but she doesn't need to do that, cuz her "dance card" is full

Can Wendy even dance with those fluid filled cankles? I've seen her trying to "dance" to whatever rap/hip hop guests she has on and she barely moves. She needs to invest in a walking cane. And maybe one of those portable potties that have wheels so she can just do her Grand Entrance sitting on her 14k gold toilet. Then she can burp, pick her nose, fart and, in case of emergency, poop without missing a beat during Hot Topics. And hook the Edema sucking machine up to the toilet. 

Yeah Wendy...your dance card is full...OF SHIT

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/23/2019 at 7:30 AM, bichonblitz said:

You mean a WHOLE BABY! I hate when she says that. What does that even mean? As opposed to what? A half baby? She's such a dork. 55 yrs old goin' to strip clubs. Where's that Dr. boyfriend of hers? 

Haha .. strip clubs.  I thought she says she just LOVES to stay home in her robe and eat sardines while lying on her bed.  She’s a stay at home gal.  Ring, ring, ring, it’s six pack or one of her good girlfriends or Nene telling her to get dressed and go to the club.  Or one of those crazy named people that just came out of the woodwork all of a sudden.  Hahaha.  I’ve never heard of these Z listers in my life until now.   Where’s the Dr. is right.  He saw her minus wig, eyelashes and makeup, and ran for the hills.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@Chenoa .. you’re killing me.  Now stop. Lol

2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Today Wendy pissed all over Kathy Griffin whom she just had on. She went on and on about how Kathy needs to take responsibility, cuz she went too far and it was illegal, just like everybody knows you can't wear the flag or display a tattered flag. Everybody knows that, and she should know her facts and that what she did was illegal. Even though it was a foam head and ketchup, it was still illegal. She went on and on. 

OMG Wendy, it was not illegal! Kathy was never charged with anything. They investigated her to punish her. If you think the picture was too much, fine, but get YOUR facts straight.  

Jesus God she was full of herself today. Talking about how Ben Affleck is only sometimes good looking. And he's using a dating website, but she doesn't need to do that, cuz her "dance card" is full, y'all. FULL. Now where is she gonna force DJ Boof to take her this weekend?

where have all the people with these crazy names been?  I don’t know one of them.  Crazy hair, makeup galore, jewels galore, boobs hanging out.  Nice bunch.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

He saw her minus wig, eyelashes and makeup

And he's STILL alive! 😄

also, he's seen her without the waffle panyhose.  What a crepey day for the guys on her "dance card'!  But it IS Halloween so she is going to be dressed up next week as ???

I saw the preview and I'm guessing she's WonderWoman? Hahaahaha!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And he's STILL alive! 😄

also, he's seen her without the waffle panyhose.  What a crepey day for the guys on her "dance card'!  But it IS Halloween so she is going to be dressed up next week as ???

I saw the preview and I'm guessing she's WonderWoman? Hahaahaha

Just now, Silver Bells said:
10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And he's STILL alive! 😄

I saw the preview and I'm guessing she's WonderWoman? Hahaahaha

You are ON FIRE today!  Hold on .. I have to put on a pair of Depends.

• LOL 3
9 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

where have all the people with these crazy names been?  I don’t know one of them.  Crazy hair, makeup galore, jewels galore, boobs hanging out.  Nice bunch

They are "nobodys'" who will be forever forgotten by next month. 

And yes indeed...where ARE Wendy's bff's?? Nene Leakes, Kris Jenner, Cardi B?? 

"Brrrngg brrng..hi Nene this is Wendy calling..." Click. Nene hangs up. Rinse and repeat for Kris J and Cardi B and all the other "bff's" Wendy lies about. 

4 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

You are ON FIRE today

It's 95° here today so yeah, I might be "on fire"!

• LOL 3

And, BTW, she’s now ranking on New Jersey.  Jersey isn’t good enough for her being he’s there.  What nerve.  People from New Jersey come to see her show.  That was a stupid remark.  I guess she’s now the 5th Sex and the City chick.  Wonder if she’s got an apartment uptown where the housewives or downtown in the Village where the cool stars live.  I just can’t see her walking around there.  She’s too recognizable with that hair and a bodyguard with her, being she’s so important.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

And, BTW, she’s now ranking on New Jersey.  Jersey isn’t good enough for her being he’s there.  What nerve.  People from New Jersey come to see her show.  That was a stupid remark.  I guess she’s now the 5th Sex and the City chick.  Wonder if she’s got an apartment uptown where the housewives or downtown in the Village where the cool stars live.  I just can’t see her walking around there.  She’s too recognizable with that hair and a bodyguard with her, being she’s so important.  

I think I heard a snippet of her talking about how she wouldn’t go over to Jersey now... She is just getting so tall now that her head is in the clouds. 

• Love 3