Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Knowing someone and saying you're a fan of them are two separate things.

Also being asked by Christina Aguilera to perform at her birthday party must have been nice.

Of course she can. She can regale us with tales of PK flying in ostrich poop specially for her, for her next hairdo style.

These people are all fans of the show and know about Erika through the show.

21 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I know that Kim was only on LHOTP once, - and what I described is the role she played.  It was a one episode story.

And, Kyle wasn't a true regular - she was on in a recurring role, for only a few seasons, as Mr. Edwards' step daughter.

Ok, I just thought you might have mixed them up. LOL Although Kyle's role wasn't a full on regular role, it was often enough for her to be recognized from/identified with that show.

Kim did the movie, Black Snake Moan, in 2006 and was good, very good. I am sure it helped that her character was a piece of shite drug addict but she nailed the role nonetheless.

Crystal Method Actor - oh that Kim

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Ok, I just thought you might have mixed them up. LOL Although Kyle's role wasn't a full on regular role, it was often enough for her to be recognized from/identified with that show.

I was a huge LHOTP fan....I used to watch the show, and have watched all the repeats on cable channels for years.  For some reason, if I see it's on TV, I will get sucked into it, no matter what!  ;-)

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

She said so herself; she learned it from Tom.

17 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Well Erica is an expert at buying people just look at her snatch squad. Guess that is her general belief about gifts.  We know a  panther ring buys Erica.

Edited to add: Pretty sad mindset.

And a Bentley and Birkin buys Dorit.

Come to think of it, I'd love a panther ring...

Kim was very good in Black Snake Moan!

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Well Erica is an expert at buying people just look at her snatch squad. Guess that is her general belief about gifts.  We know a  panther ring buys Erica.

Edited to add: Pretty sad mindset.

That ring was butt ugly! Even if I had the money, I wouldn't buy that thing. Snatch squad! Love it...LOL

Edited by Fanny Mare
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

What has Dorit got to do with it?

WasI defending Dorit in my post?

Does it change the facts that Dorit's husband buys her gifts too?

or was I directly quoting Erica?

If you don't like what i said, you must also not like what she said eh?

I wasn't quoting you. Yours showed up along with the one I was.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Crystal Method Actor - oh that Kim

No matter how you look at it, she was really good in that movie! It's sad really because I think Kim does have real acting talent and she wasted it.

• Love 4

The only thing I have to comment on is the return of the bunny.  Kim, if you think about it, only cared about herself.  A gift for the baby?  She could care less.  It's all about her and only her.  Very symptomatic of a user.

Loved when Lisa R. called her out on the "needing a paycheck".  Roflmao!  I too think Lisa R. is also nuts so.............

• Love 6
1 hour ago, IKnowRight said:

Someone or you or whoever said Eileen has her pick of roles.  

What does the People thing have to do with my comment?  

Nope.  I never said she had her pick of roles - period.

The original comment was about Daytime.   The fact that she has been on several high profile shows - not just Y&R.  She obviously has credibility in the industry to be able to maintain a 30+ yr career.   And unlike other HW actresses whose acting careers have long faded, Eileen sign on right at the peak when she won her Emmy.  The People magazine is an example that she has name recognition outside HW.

Eileen is likely at a point in her career where she can pick and choose what she wants to do on Daytime - and that is very rare for an actress at her age. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

And a Bentley and Birkin buys Dorit.

Come to think of it, I'd love a panther ring...

Kim was very good in Black Snake Moan!

Well, it's Ok for a husband to buy his wife a gift, be it a Bentley, a Birkin or a Panther ring (although I would be hurt that I would have to go through my husbands

It's a shame Kim wasted her talent,

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

The only thing I have to comment on is the return of the bunny.  Kim, if you think about it, only cared about herself.  A gift for the baby?  She could care less.  It's all about her and only her.  Very symptomatic of a user.

Loved when Lisa R. called her out on the "needing a paycheck".  Roflmao!  I too think Lisa R. is also nuts so.............

Rinna only gave the bunny to Kim because she thought Kim would refuse it and Rinna could then distract everyone from what she said to Eden about Kim/Kyle. As far as anyone using the other for a paycheck, that would be Rinna. She has used Kim each and every season since she joined the show, including the last 2 when Kim was only a FOH. Heck, last season Rinna didn't see Kim until the reunion but she still talked smack about her to everyone. LOL Now this season, she has once again used Kim and added on Kyle as part of her storyline, while enlisting Eden to help her have a go at them. And this is someone that claims Kyle is her good friend IRL.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

LOL

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Fanny Mare said:

Nope, did nothing for me either.

There are other Hermes bags that I covet more. I like Kyle's Chanel Cerf more than a Birkin, and just like the Birkin the Cerf comes in other colors and sizes. I want a couple of these in black, brown and saddle.

IMG_4207-1024x795.jpg

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 4

Next season on BH

Dorit invites Kim to a dinner party.

After dessert was served, Kim kept saying

to everybody and winking.

And anytime someone gets up to leave the table, she'll say "Oh, now?"

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 6
24 minutes ago, escape said:

Nope.  I never said she had her pick of roles - period.

The original comment was about Daytime.   The fact that she has been on several high profile shows - not just Y&R.  She obviously has credibility in the industry to be able to maintain a 30+ yr career.   And unlike other HW actresses whose acting careers have long faded, Eileen sign on right at the peak when she won her Emmy.  The People magazine is an example that she has name recognition outside HW.

Okay, sorry, you pointed out that she has her pick for daytime parts...and apparently she's in demand for sci/fi short films...

I don't need Eileen's resume, I liked her on soaps and remember her first days on Y&R and thought she was beautiful.  I miss the 1980s soaps.  

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, Giselle said:

There are other Hermes bags that I covet more. I like Kyle's Chanel Cerf more than a Birkin, and just like the Birkin the Cerf comes in other colors and sizes. I want a couple of these in black, brown and saddle.

IMG_4207-1024x795.jpg

Wow...that's gorgeous!!  Love the bone color!  And, it is probably less expensive than those ridiculous Birkin bags at $12,000. - $18,000. and up.  

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Giselle said:

IMG_4207-1024x795.jpg

Anyone know how much these bags cost? I've heard that the Hermes Birkin goes for about 15k although I've heard certain colors can go for as much as 30k. (Source: posting babble) Gee, most people would buy a new or good used car for that kind of money.  Erika made one good point (although she only applied this comment to herself). It is expensive to be a HW ! 

Just now, steelcitysister said:

And benzos. And, of course, the Demented... :

EviL_by_Santani.jpg

Looks like a bush baby in need of a good dentist.

What's with the ears though eh, shades of Little Red Riding Hood. 

JMSOH....

PK pink more than red I would say

Well, pink is one of Dorit's favorite colors, no?

you need to take a xanax...I need to find Rinna

One carrot-flavored Xanax smoothie for the bunny, stat!

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Anyone know how much these bags cost? I've heard that the Hermes Birkin goes for about 15k although I've heard certain colors can go for as much as 30k. (Source: posting babble) Gee, most people would buy a new or good used car for that kind of money.  Erika made one good point (although she only applied this comment to herself). It is expensive to be a HW ! 

Under $100 in some areas of NY ;)

• Love 4
4 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Saying you don't have any is not the same as "announcing" you're not wearing any,

I hate to beat a dead bunny and we'll obviously never all agree, but context is everything.  She said it while looking down at her lap.  Does anyone really think she meant she doesn't have an extra pair available to give Kyle?  ps i need a life at this point lol

giphy.gif

• Love 13
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

We all know people from the show, but that doesn't necessarily mean we are fans of all of them.

No we ALL don't know people from the show. I'm blissfully not dealing with these kinds of friends and drama in my life. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It is my understanding that these women can buy all these clothes, bags and shoes as "business expenses", wear them on the show and then they are tax deductible. 

Designers tend to either "Gift"or "Loan" celebrities clothes it like Cross Promotion, Advertising/PR 101 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I hate to beat a dead bunny and we'll obviously never all agree, but context is everything.  She said it while looking down at her lap.  Does anyone really think she meant she doesn't have an extra pair available to give Kyle?  ps i need a life at this point lol

giphy.gif

Ken looks at her lap, too, that horny li'l septuagenarian.

• Love 11