Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Where are the now? Brittani and Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Brittani will have to endure two more painful surgeries to achieve her ideal body. Will Sean finally make a break from his mother's over-protective care? And Annette and Calisto prepare for skin removal surgery.

This the LIVE CHAT thread for the episode.  This will be open during the East Coast showing and again during the west coast showing.  We will allow a few extra minutes for tearful goodbyes from this week's posters. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

[enters room] How y'all doing? ;)

Dress yourself up in your prettiest sheet (™Pauline) and let's go.....

Heeeey! I got my eye on u!!???

• Love 2

I thought this season was over. I'm so behind on my reading of this forum as it is, and here is another episode. Since it is an update, I'll watch, but stand by my pledge to quit watching this show after being subjected to four hours of sociopath Steven, who would be a serial killer if he weighed 200 pounds. This show has jumped the shark for me, by showing a large amount of people to hate as opposed to people to cheer.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dashing Off said:

O.o Who did that? 

Sean did - when he was meeting with Dr. Now at the hospital. He got his elderly mom to clean it up.

• Love 3
Just now, Pers said:

Sean did - when he was meeting with Dr. Now at the hospital. He got his elderly mom to clean it up.

He's also the one that was obsessed with his gameboy, while Dr was trying to talk to him.

• Love 4