Type keyword(s) to search

S29.E12: Caged

• Start Topic

I was super happy Laurel didn't win. She needed to be taken down a peg. And now onto bigger things.

I like Darrel and all but if my fave CT doesn't win, I'll probably stop watching until the reunion episode. Because what's the point? This season was kind of a snooze fest.

• Love 5

Well, that sucked. Shane gets sent out yet again. The Champions don't get any incentive heading into the final Fortress, and the Underdogs win again. And then fucking Camila fucking lucks out over Laurel. How?!? Is good fortune like a STD, and Camila got that from Johnny? No way should Laurel have lost, even in a non-physical battle. Damn, it's even more jarring to see Laurel get eliminated than Jenna.

Dunno how the men's Fortress will pan out. CT is strong, but so is Darrell, and they both have kids they want to make proud. I know, CJ isn't aware of CT's profession, but it's still motivation for his dad.

Seriously, this season is a bit flawed. The Champs go into the final mission with two players, and the Underdogs are four strong? And the bank system just feels out of place. Also, I don't want Smashley to win. Or Camila, again. And I'm over Nelson and Corey. Oh, and Teege didn't give Shane the "I'm sure we'll see you again" spiel, so that might be it for him. He seems nice and strong. Meanwhile, friggin' Rachel has won twice. That's gotta keep him up some nights.

• Love 3

I don't like Camila OR Laurel at this point so whatever. 

However I love CT and Darrell so this will be torture.  Even though I'm pretty sure I love CT more.

Oh my God I do not CARE about your disgusting peanut butter.

Good things happening to Ashley makes me sad.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 7

Man, except for CT saying he's not through with this show, everything else went wrong for me. I want the champs to destroy these kids and yet the whole setup has been so flawed. I just wanted to have the underdogs and champs to have gone head to head all season. Yet they're dragging it out again, getting rid of more champs by having them compete amongst themselves. Grrrr. And why did it have to be Shane and Laurel who lost? Everything's going wrong. Me not happy.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, mojoween said:

You're so right, ugh. I fed my daughter apples & peanut butter for school breakfast probably half of her school life. Very healthy, very quick, can eat it while spending an hour perfecting her hair.....(if you have a daughter you'll know what I mean) Now I'm not sure if I can ever even look at peanut butter again.  Or apples. And definitely not them both together.   Thanks, Nicole 

• Love 1

My favorite girl from the Champs was Cara Maria so once she was eliminated, I didn't really mind either way if Laurel or Camila made it to the final. I was surprised Laurel lost, but it was clear that she wasn't focused and gave up along the way.

My main dilemma will come next week because I love both CT and Darrell. I wish they could both make it to the final.

I laughed at TJ's "I don't give hugs" when Camila hugged him.

• Love 2

I guess Shane doesn't know they don't automatically send people home for fighting anymore. Remember when Steven from RW Vegas went home for smacking Shane? Good times!

Anywho, I hate most of the girls this season. Jenna and Cara were the only ones I wanted to win. Now the two best guys are going against each other. Boo! This season is the worst. Laurel seemed like she didn't even want to win that elimination. Maybe she's as sick of hearing Nicole's voice as we are. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Hiacios said:

I'm so glad Laurel is gone, man so is such a bad person. 

I'm not feeling that. I hated her in the first three seasons, but she's grown on me. Only way things could suck harder is if Camila wins, and Nicole's infatuation for Laurel and Cara Maria was part of a long-term con by Camila to take out the stronger players. If that's the case, nobody told Nicole that it's over.

ETA: And I'm still not disliking Nicole. I know, the cast around her is better than Skeletons, and the peanut butter thing is gross . . . but it's not like she digs in with her fingers and leaves it out for others. Also, it sucks that she can't take Smashley out of the game.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SweetDee said:

I guess Shane doesn't know they don't automatically send people home for fighting anymore. Remember when Steven from RW Vegas went home for smacking Shane? Good times!

I remember that! It wasn't even a bad smack! Even Shane was like "it's fine he can stay" and Steven wrote Shane a nice letter saying sorry for hitting him as he was packing his stuff up. I miss old school challenges.

• Love 1

I really liked both the challenge and elimination games this episode.  Both very creative, tough, and required a combo of brains and brawn to complete.

That being said, I'm pissed that Shane is gone and that Camilla won.  I'm also pissed that when they finally evened out the teams (how in the hell is the underdogs having a 4 person advantage fair?!?!), they throw the Champions into another elimination right before the final so they could again be disadvantaged?  What the hell?  This would have been the perfect opportunity to pair the Underdogs against the Champions and force the underdogs to finally earn their spot in the final.  Again, a great premise ruined by the morons making this show.  SMDH!

• Love 7

Because it cannot be said enough, they really ruined what could have been a great concept by executing it poorly. I don't like the team bank account format when one team was always outnumbered. I don't like the elimination format because the champs were forced to take each other out instead of laying waste to some newbs. And if they just had to do this format... then the four person teams should have just gone to the final. Ugh. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

Because it cannot be said enough, they really ruined what could have been a great concept by executing it poorly. I don't like the team bank account format when one team was always outnumbered. I don't like the elimination format because the champs were forced to take each other out instead of laying waste to some newbs. And if they just had to do this format... then the four person teams should have just gone to the final. Ugh. 

I agree.

I like this tweet from the Stop Being Polite guy: "Laurel has lost to Camila. Camila has lost to Devyn. By the transitive property @DevynSimone is the best female ever. #TheChallengeInvasion" I know, that's the one where Big Easy gave up on Camila and risked his life by incurring her wrath, but it's still funny to think of Devyn in G.O.A.T. terms.

• Love 3
On 4/19/2017 at 10:56 AM, sekay87 said:

Shane and Laurel gone in one episode? At least I'll still have either Darrell or CT to cheer on at the end of this. I'm pissed one of them has to go home next week.

I agree about Darrell and CT. They are both so likeable. I don't know why the set up is like this for this season. I've always been a CT fan so rooting for him to win.

On 4/18/2017 at 10:11 PM, mojoween said:

I don't like Camila OR Laurel at this point so whatever. 

However I love CT and Darrell so this will be torture.  Even though I'm pretty sure I love CT more.

Good things happening to Ashley makes me sad.

Both CT and Darrell are great but yes I agree I'm definitely a huge CT fan.

He has been hilarious all season. So glad he's thinking of doing more challenges.

You're hilarious!! I cracked up when you said you don't care about Nicole's disgusting peanut butter.

She is way over the top with it...as someone who likes peanut butter now I'm not so sure lol

I agree. I cannot believe Ashley made it as far as she did.

Edited by GodBless13

The cages were great.

Producers have a big hand on who wins those elimination challenges by the type they choose.

For instance, Camilla lucked out with the ropes instead of the direct physical contest that Cara Maria drew against Laurel.

Of course they have to set up the fortress ahead of time but they should let people draw which elimination to do at random.  One time they spun a wheel to determine which elimination challenge they'd do.

I'm just holding out hope that the big twist for the Final is real old school champions like Coral return as obstacles or something. Then it will finally be an actual invasion of the champions.

All they had to do with this format was leave the underdogs the way they were, and have different "champions" come in every week to face them. 

• Love 1

I don't mind the invasion,  but they should have plainly explained what it was. The champs are there to play spoiler during group missions while fighting amongst themselves to earn the right to the final mission. Once in the final mission, champs have the opportunity to snatch a win from an underdog and prove that champs are as good as they say they are.