Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

On 4/16/2017 at 11:26 PM, bravofan27 said:

I've never been around coke users, so can someone tell me... is it common for an entire group of people to go together to do coke? Also, is it something you do after dinner? I'm just confused why everyone at the table would all get up and go together to the bathroom. Were they all in the bathroom? I'm just seeing 20 people scrunched in a bathroom trying to do coke, and it doesn't make a ton of sense. Why not just do it at the table? Why go to the bathroom?

Ok, I will cop to being around it in the 80s.  Yes, it was common.  I am not sure dinner would have been part of a coke party.  Drinks and cigs yes, food no.  If no cameras were there then yes, it would have been done out in the open unless you didn't have enough to share.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't know if this could be called dancing...but here's a GIF of the boat scene in Mexico. Why is Kyle pointing at her crotch?

rinna-painkiller-dance-boat-rhobh.gif?w=

Yikes, and Dorit's on drugs?  Rinna's laying on a table (where people eat! food I mean) spreading her legs in the faces of two married men.  Mauricio is probably stuffing a twenty in her suit bottoms.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

The original summation was that Dorit using coke was only introduced because of Rinna’s comments in Hong Kong.

I said nay and jumped into the conversation giving examples of various places Dorit being a coke head has been mentioned PRIOR to the Hong Kong dinner.

I listed various blogs, podcasts, audiobook, vloggers. Ronnie Karam writes the trashtalktv blog and he also does an audiobook recap. He is also on the Watch What Crappens Podcast. He has said Dorit is a cokehead since BH episode 1 of this season. I remember him commenting on it when Eileen and Dorit had their picnic table meet.  It was the I Don’t Remember crazy coke eyes. This was really early on in the season.

I don’t think Ronnie took Brian’s observations because I went back and looked at the Vulture first recap and he said he was going to hold off on judging Dorit until the 5th episode. So if anything maybe Brian picked up on Ronnie’s observations?

@Zoeysmom  - I’m surprised you never heard this because I have posted Ronnie Karam’s Trashtalktv audiobook recaps on the boards. I know you replied TWICE by posting the trashtalktv blog of that same episode. They are the same except that one is audio and one is written

Also one of the vloggers I listed does not normally review HW shows except for ATL…this is his first year reviewing BH. He normally just reviews the real trashy Reality shows on VH1 that I watch. He mentioned his coke suspicion in the episode Dorit was working out with PK’s trainer. He also calls it Doll Eyes.

I worked with a woman when I was in hs who used to be quite the party gal before I knew her.  On our breaks we would watch soaps (Y&R with Eileen no less!) and she would point out all the actors who were high as a kite.  She could look at their eyes and tell.  I can never remember are the pupils small or large when one is high as a kite on coke?

• Love 2
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Back on Brandi’s first season she said to Kim – YOU were doing crystal meth in the bathroom. I don’t remember if it was in her TH shot or right there before the Richards sisters started pointing and she was called a slut pig if Brandi said I know what it is, smells like.

Kim was not investigated. Her children were not taken away. Kim is not behind bars for 4 felonies.

In Hong Kong Rinna asked Dorit if “people” were doing coke in the bathroom. Dorit said I certainly wasn’t. Dorit then said to Rinna are you implying that I got up from the dinner table to go do drugs? Rinna replied NO.

A complaint would have to be filed for an investigation to be opened. If by any chance a complaint is filed by Rinna or Bravo, Rinna would be questioned. Rinna did not say she saw drugs or drug paraphernalia. I don’t know any judge that would grant a search warrant without probably cause.

If Dorit ends up in the pokey for 4 felonies and her children taken away by CPS it will not be because of the Hong Kong dinner conversation.

When Andy talked to Dorit about the “this is the first time you’ve ever complimented me” statement, Dorit hemmed and hawed and went to her go to reply of “it was a joke”. Dorit certainly didn’t say it was a joke at the time.

I have a feeling with Rinna on the hot seat she’ll say this back to Dorit – she’ll hem and haw and then say it was a joke. Beside what does it matter since your husband said I’m dangerous, schizophrenic and on drugs and she'll throw Erika's pussy into the pile

I just want you to brace. As much as Rinna may get it at the next part of the reunion, I don’t think it will satisfy those who really don’t like her. Being tarred and feathered ain’t gonna happen, nor will she be strung up like a piñata and whacked

To be fair she had no children to take at that point.  

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I worked with a woman when I was in hs who used to be quite the party gal before I knew her.  On our breaks we would watch soaps (Y&R with Eileen no less!) and she would point out all the actors who were high as a kite.  She could look at their eyes and tell.  I can never remember are the pupils small or large when one is high as a kite on coke?

I think it's pupil dilation - so the pupils get bigger

The vlogger made the comment of Chip Heffa (his nickname for Dorit) you don't need to pretend to work out in front of cameras...I knows hows you gots your before baby bod back so quickly. Them doll eyes give you away...and he talked about tooting and cocaine

6 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

To be fair she had no children to take at that point.  

Are you sure? In Brandi's first season I thought she still had 2 of her daughters living with her - they were not college aged yet

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Large / dilated.  Sometimes there is a jaw back and forth movement. 

Oh I remember the jaw!  A coworker when I was 19 was dating a guy who was a dealer/addict.  He was super gross and his jaw never stopped moving.  Now that I wrote this I realize I certainly was around some questionable people in my younger years!

• Love 2
Just now, Natalie68 said:

Oh I remember the jaw!  A coworker when I was 19 was dating a guy who was a dealer/addict.  He was super gross and his jaw never stopped moving.  Now that I wrote this I realize I certainly was around some questionable people in my younger years!

Yeah. Me too. That's the ticket.

Don't want anyone calling CPS on me. :)

• Love 4
On 4/13/2017 at 1:37 AM, Happy Camper said:

I actually admire PK for joining the reunion and defending his wife. When I see scenes of PK and Dorit I see genuine love and affection, not a weird peck on the forehead gesture or shushing of the wife.  PK and Dorit are very sweet together and they are obviously truly protective of each other.

Tom does not come off as a loving husband, but rather a dirty old man with a trophy wife on his arm. He really creeps me out.  It would be interesting to hear the stories of his two ex-wives.  There are likely stories there, but I suppose having lawyer ex husband would impact on any potential reporting of history.

I see more to like about PK than to dislike.  He appears to be a sweet, supportive husband. Can't find fault with that.

I am with you.  I must be watching a different show than most people because I haven't seen him do or say anything really wrong.

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She could prob sneak in the good stuff. :)

I dunno if I want to imbibe in a dope kite that resided in PK's ass

10 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

We just need someone to teach us how to make jailhouse wine.  

7 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

LVP's next charity project?

5 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LOL! LVP's jailhouse wine.  All proceeds go to charity

Lisa VanderPrison

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Are you sure? In Brandi's first season I thought she still had 2 of her daughters living with her - they were not college aged yet

Brooke was over 18, living on her own, Whitney was over 18 and attending college in Boston, Chad was over 18 and with his dad, Kimberly lived with her father and turned 18 in 2013 and went to college that fall. (Season 3)  I am pretty certain Kim's living with Ken was a repellant for Kim's kids living at home-Brandi's first season.  Brandi made the comments in 2012.  Kim had no children living with her when Brandi made the comment just a gay mastiff.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, AndySmith said:

LVP's next charity project?

Pinky's Prison Pinot? Cell Block Chianti? The possibilities are endless. Hell, if Fr. Gregory Boyle can successfully rehab decades of LA's homies, why not the Pumpster as prison reformer? A whole new show! I think Andy just busted a chubby.

eta - Hey, some of you beat me to it!

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

The guards can wear rose colored uniforms.

It has to be pink as that is LVPs signature color.

She can rename the eating area SUP Sexy Unique Prison

In the commissary she can sell Hanky Panky Shankys

• Love 2

Andy: Eileen, Natalie from San Jose said British humor my ass! It wasn’t funny when Vanderpump joked about Vinny being up some woman’s skirt. Were you tempted to say more than you did?

Eileen: Oh I was definitely tempted to say more than I did but I really came back this season tryng to take the high road. Addressing LVP: I certainly understand what you’re trying to say every time you say something with “British humor” I’m not stupid

Neither is Kyle. This is from 2013 making similar comments about how LVP makes her snide comments and it sounds classier with a British accent.

These woman are not stupid – they know her game.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Andy: Eileen, Natalie from San Jose said British humor my ass! It wasn’t funny when Vanderpump joked about Vinny being up some woman’s skirt. Were you tempted to say more than you did?

Eileen: Oh I was definitely tempted to say more than I did but I really came back this season tryng to take the high road. Addressing LVP: I certainly understand what you’re trying to say every time you say something with “British humor” I’m not stupid

Neither is Kyle. This is from 2013 making similar comments about how LVP makes her snide comments and it sounds classier with a British accent.

These woman are not stupid – they know her game.

We all have LVP's number! :)

• Love 2
On 11/04/2017 at 2:25 PM, hecate2909 said:

I am already pissed at Andy, cos I just know he is not gonna give us what we (or at least I) want, he is gonna protect and gloss over all the crazy and malice and focus on Dorit and PK because they are a hot button. 

Bingo! :( its a shame.

1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

A British accent makes all insults sound classier...

I agree, plus I found LVP talking about Vinnie funny, so shoot me .( shrug)

• Love 5

I am trying to be open minded and watch all 3 parts before I really get ticked.

I will say that so far it is obvious they are out to make Lisa V some how the villain yet again because apparently she can't let things drop,that's the party line eh Eileen!

Erica did look quiet pretty even with her resting bitch face, I thought that PK actually handled himself quite well, but I have only sat through the first one so far so....

I see clearly that Rinna is deflecting and I also see that Kyle is as usual on the fence.

Erica's biggest problem is she thinks you can buy people, apparently she gets that from her husband who bought her (career)!.... 

• Love 6

I will say, unlike Dorit, LVP has a natural charm and wit when it comes to throwing shade.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I will say, unlike Dorit, LVP has a natural charm and wit when it comes to throwing shade.

Agreed...even when caught LVP will respond that she was just being naughty or provocative.

• Love 2
On 4/18/2017 at 1:39 PM, zulualpha said:

Yikes, and Dorit's on drugs?  Rinna's laying on a table (where people eat! food I mean) spreading her legs in the faces of two married men.  Mauricio is probably stuffing a twenty in her suit bottoms.

What the hell is Kyle pointing at?

I never saw the clip cause I couldn't watch. I left the room until it was over so this gif is vomit inducing...

But yeah, what the hell was Kyle pointing at?

8 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I agree! Dorit is just rude. "You dressed a step up from last time" This coming from the one who wore a jiffy pop bag on her head to LVP's party.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, hecate2909 said:

I am trying to be open minded and watch all 3 parts before I really get ticked.

I will say that so far it is obvious they are out to make Lisa V some how the villain yet again because apparently she can't let things drop,that's the party line eh Eileen!

Erica did look quiet pretty even with her resting bitch face, I thought that PK actually handled himself quite well, but I have only sat through the first one so far so....

I see clearly that Rinna is deflecting and I also see that Kyle is as usual on the fence.

Erica's biggest problem is she thinks you can buy people, apparently she gets that from her husband who bought her (career)!.... 

She has a LOT more problems than that.

• Love 4
On 4/11/2017 at 10:05 PM, KenyaJ said:

Erika doesn't understand why PK would take up for Dorit and defend her? Really? Does she think Tom would do the same for her, or no?

What got me the most regarding telling Tom about pantygate was saying he "gets it" so it was all good.  Yeah ok, if you knew he'd "get it" then wtf was that major breakdown about having to tell him about it?????????

• Love 11
2 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

What got me the most regarding telling Tom about pantygate was saying he "gets it" so it was all good.  Yeah ok, if you knew he'd "get it" then wtf was that major breakdown about having to tell him about it?????????

LOL, There is a big question about when Tom found out about this if he even knows about it now. Erika was on WWHL after her first dance on DWtS  which was after the reunion was filmed and Andy asked her how Tom reacted to "pantygate". She then proceeded to tell Andy that Tom was only finding out "now"! The reunion was filmed on March 10th and Erika was on WWHL (it was live, not recorded) on March 20th, ten days later. LOL

• Love 4
12 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

Erika made Tom sound as if  he suffers from dementia and this was explained to him in terms he could understand.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

I thought that was so odd. What was there for him to "get" anyway? Was she concerned he would be angry at her? If so, why? 

• Love 4
On 4/17/2017 at 10:56 AM, steelcitysister said:

Bun-eeeee, bad! This scandalous knowledge you've shared has resulted in a rewrite of the lyrics to the children's classics tune "Little Bunny Foo-Foo":

Little Bunny Fu-Fu

Groovin' through the club scene,

Finds herself a blizzard

And has a little toot!

Nannies worldwide are rushing to find a new nursery jingle for their charges. Well, I hope you're happy!

Just saw these. This ^^^^ --- and this vvvvv ---

On 4/17/2017 at 11:24 AM, KungFuBunny said:

That would be Little Bunny KUNG-Fu

So happy and I'm gonna give you a creepy thank you a la Eden Sasson. Now come here so I can hug you awkwardly

Little-Girl-Says-Thank-You-With-Enthusia

Will never not be funny. Also so accurate!

On 4/17/2017 at 11:18 AM, AndySmith said:

Add Vulture to the list, for sure, but most of those comments about coke were PK related.

Crazy Eyes was my nickname too for Dorit lol

rhobh1.thumb.jpg.e868398a7b8f1daa1c2a603f6622925d.jpg

I mean, shit, those fuckers will kill you and eat your brain...

OMG LMAO!!!! ll she needs is the Yellow Cap of Birdshit to finish the image!!

• Love 2
On 4/18/2017 at 0:09 PM, zoeysmom said:

We are having the same conversation.  I don't believe the mention by Ronnie describing someone as having crazy coke eyes is anything more than a satirical reference. I don't recall or have seen a reference where Ronnie or anyone else claimed Dorit and PK were actually doing cocaine.  If he did - what was the basis?  The same as the ones where he claims Kyle eats everything in sight or Ken and his silent farts?  To me it is like saying someone has a beer gut-it doesn't necessarily mean they alcoholically drink beer or drink beer at all it means they have a large belly.    I also don't see where MOST posters talked about it prior to Hong Kong.  There were quantitative mentions without any real substance behind them. 

I think there was a blind item before the season that a HW had a drug problem. After meeting PK and Dorit, there was speculation on some boards that it may have been Dorit - the eyes, the weight loss etc. But I do recall discussion of either she or PK always sniffing or having aunny nose. And then there was the discussion of that. But when Rinna pulled out the big bag of pills, we all knew where the rumor came from until Rinna then threw the coke accusation.

There was also a blind a few years ago that a HW started her day everyday with a little bump of coke. (Pre-dating Dorit by years).

I wouldn't be surprised if someone at PK/Dorit's party did some coke. I don't think the hosts would have done it with cameras there. I think Rinna's a fool if she thinks she can out drug use without repercussions in H'wood.  

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I think there was a blind item before the season that a HW had a drug problem. After meeting PK and Dorit, there was speculation on some boards that it may have been Dorit - the eyes, the weight loss etc. But I do recall discussion of either she or PK always sniffing or having aunny nose. And then there was the discussion of that. But when Rinna pulled out the big bag of pills, we all knew where the rumor came from until Rinna then threw the coke accusation.

There was also a blind a few years ago that a HW started her day everyday with a little bump of coke. (Pre-dating Dorit by years).

I wouldn't be surprised if someone at PK/Dorit's party did some coke. I don't think the hosts would have done it with cameras there. I think Rinna's a fool if she thinks she can out drug use without repercussions in H'wood.  

If there was a blind item about a HW having a drug problem, it would been about a returning HW, not a newbie. Which returning HW has lots of manic energy, low weight, eats very little and overall emotional instability? Hmmmmm, sounds more like Rinna than any other BH HW. LOL

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

If there was a blind item about a HW having a drug problem, it would been about a returning HW, not a newbie. Which returning HW has lots of manic energy, low weight, eats very little and overall emotional instability? Hmmmmm, sounds more like Rinna than any other BH HW. LOL

No people knew Dorit and Eden were already announced as a HW when the rumor came out. I think the rumor probably originated tho from Rinna pulling out the pill bag and it becoming a storyline. 

• Love 1