Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E14: Steven and Justin's Story Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

He feel.  First it was his arm.  Then he realized he ways lying on his hurt arm.  Then he starts rubbing his head.  Now it's his whole body and his back and his leg and his everything!!!!!!!!!! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Muffyn said:

He feel.  First it was his arm.  Then he realized he ways lying on his hurt arm.  Then he starts rubbing his head.  Now it's his whole body and his back and his leg and his everything!!!!!!!!!! 

I say he launched himself off in some blubbery attempt to flee his captors. Like that goldfish in the cartoon. He saw freedom, and drugs.

• Love 7

Dude calls 911, they send a fire truck....but notice how he turns to make himself comfortable in the car WHILE he calls 911....but he's in so much pain.  I feel sorry for everyone dancing around him like a nut.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, OSM Mom said:

I would love it if he worked. I just don't see how he can work at a job considering the man babies he's constantly taking care of.   But if he actually has a job, I think that's great. 

He works for a  window cleaning company, according to his facebook page.

• Love 2
(edited)

I think Steven fell for real, but then decided to overplay it for drugs. He seems to have a sixth sense for seizing opportunities for drugs.

Edit: LOL. He's calling 911 while his father is in the office.

Edited by Samurai X
  • Love 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Noirprncess said:

Dude calls 911, they send a fire truck....but notice how he turns to make himself comfortable in the car WHILE he calls 911....but he's in so much pain.  I feel sorry for everyone dancing around him like a nut.

It's infuriating.  Think of all of the time and resources he stole from people who really need it.

Finally figured out who Steven reminds me of...Terry from Reno 911!

Edited by bethster2000
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

C'mon West coast, here back East we put in over 700 posts! Get to steppin'!

I just got home, got settled,  and it's skin surgery time! I have to wait another hour for Steven! But Imma hang in there. 

Yahoo!  I haven't watched the show yet, and now I don't have to.
I'm figure if I ff to where he falls off the golf cart, I'll be good.
I enjoyed reading along, but don't think I could take watching Steven that much.

• Love 1