Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Just now, SevenCostanza said:

You're welcome.  It just shows how delusional and immature Twit is. 

Tbh I really like the idea of being body positive no matter what. I really admire that. But Whitney is promoting not fighting PCOS even though it can really kill you in the end. Is she already a diabetic? Her organs, knees and hips are suffering. Healthy at any size? No. Being extremely underweight or overweight its both not healthy. A REAL role model to women with PCOS and women who fight with their weight would eat accordingly and do a little bit of exercise that really fits her body type while being positive. Not lift weights and further damage her knees or run 5 miles at one time and then whine about it the rest of your life and even lie about it.

All Whitney does is make big bucks out of her illness and then play the victim when ppl call her out on the bullshit she spews while women with the same illness get the impression PCOS is something you cant fight. Whitney hasnt just given up on the fight, she also embraced her PCOS as something to make $ with. Inside she is a very depressed and sad person. The real joke is: depression, hormones, sugar, organs, joints... it would all get better if she started losing some weight. Shes frustrating. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, treetop said:

She smokes? Didnt know that. But it would fit. Any evidence for that or is it just a rumor? 

The girl comedian she had an arugment with in an earlier season said Whit smokes a pack a day and threatened to have people fired if they exposed that on the show.  Also I remember a scene with her trainer when he said she was outside smoking, not sure if that was on the show or a deleted scene I saw on Youtube.

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 6

Is she already a diabetic? 

This was a storyline in an earlier season. She was pre-diabetic, mildly adjusted diet and exercise and got her A1C (a blood test that measures average glucose levels) lowered and avoided an official Type 2 diagnosis at that time. No word on whether she has continued to monitor it, as she should, or whether she is now a diagnosable diabetic.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Ugh. I just checked out that Fat Girl Flow stuff which isn’t so much a clothing line as it is a blog. The woman who writes it and Whitney are a match made is delusional heaven. She tried all that time to get a endorsement gig from Torrid but that’s a real business that wanted nothing to do with Whitney. Now it seems she’s trying with this ‘influencer’s’ business. I didn’t see any reference to Whitney on the blog but I couldn’t stomach (no pun intended) reading much of it. 

And yes - they  sell crop tops. YUCK!! Oh and triangle  bralettes up to size 44j. Sorry to tell you but if you have 44J girls you need underwire. 

I wouldn't even put my 42G in those. (But I don't wear underwire.)

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

This was a storyline in an earlier season. She was pre-diabetic, mildly adjusted diet and exercise and got her A1C (a blood test that measures average glucose levels) lowered and avoided an official Type 2 diagnosis at that time. No word on whether she has continued to monitor it, as she should, or whether she is now a diagnosable diabetic.

I think if she ever went consistently to a doctor, she would be diabetic. But by not going to the doctor on a regular basis, she can avoid detection. But given that her to seems to be a really slow healing thing, her diet is terrible, and everything else we see go on with her, I suspect she is diabetic by this point. I'd love to see how she spins toe amputation as "fabulous". The smoking isn't helping to avoid that either.

1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:
1 hour ago, treetop said:

She smokes? Didnt know that. But it would fit. Any evidence for that or is it just a rumor? 

The girl comedian she had an arugment with in an earlier season said Whit smokes a pack a day and threatened to have people fired if they exposed that on the show.  Also I remember a scene with her trainer when he said she was outside smoking, not sure if that was on the show or a deleted scene I saw on Youtube.

There was a recent video she posted where she was leaning out of frame to smoke but it was still obvious. She then claimed she was vaping if I recall correctly.

• Love 7

She smoked a lot.  If she had quit smoking she would have claimed credit for it to prove how into health she is.

Using A1c as an indicator of diabetes is just a health system excuse not to look deeper into the status of fasting insulin and insulin resistance.  She has insulin resistance.  We know this because she has PCOS, and she has done nothing about her diet to curb her pasta addiction.  So I have never questioned that she has diabetes.  And fatty liver (and pancreas).  And lots of other related fabulous issues. 

Edited by Brooks
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, treetop said:

I wonder why there are only ever positive comments on her instagram. I dont have one... can you like delete or block negative comments so nobody can see them? 

She banned me from her Instagram for making a comment about bad lifting form being dangerous.

3 hours ago, treetop said:

It's very likely that she is, because when she wasn't officially past the cutoff she made a big deal of presenting her A1C numbers.

3 hours ago, treetop said:

A REAL role model to women with PCOS and women who fight with their weight would eat accordingly and do a little bit of exercise that really fits her body type while being positive.

Jillian Michaels has PCOS. She was also obese at one point (5'3" tall, 175 lbs, BMI 31) and isn't now because of her diet and exercise. That's a role model.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Jillian Michaels has PCOS. She was also obese at one point (5'3" tall, 175 lbs, BMI 31) and isn't now because of her diet and exercise. That's a role model.

The biggest take away from this tidbit is that Whitney is over twice the weight that Jillian was when she was obese.  That really tells you how super morbidly obese Whitney really is. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, cherenkov said:

She banned me from her Instagram for making a comment about bad lifting form being dangerous.

It's very likely that she is, because when she wasn't officially past the cutoff she made a big deal of presenting her A1C numbers.

I didn't know Jill had PCOS. I knew she had been obese. That must be one of the reasons that Mouse carried their child. 

3 hours ago, cherenkov said:

How dare you infringe on her very public safe space, lol. Im 100% with you, the lifting is making me cringe. If she would do it flat on her back to train her upper half - ok, but the way she does it its killing her knees. 

• Love 2
On 8/1/2018 at 12:14 AM, Spenser said:

On a related note, did anyone ever find out about the police report and whether or not the vandalism (the RV, not the dance thingy) was actually reported?  I really want to be able to let this one go and believe it was all really community vandals . . . . .

You are nicer than me!  I want her to get busted and humiliated :D

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, Brooks said:

Nailed for falsifying that a police report was filed.  ;^)

I think the producers don't warn her that they're going to f*** with her. So technically yes she is a victim of the random fat shamers and all the stupid things that happened to her, but it was just her team messing with her to see what she would do.

• Love 3

So she claims she has PCOS, and I am not doubting that, but she isn't bringing awareness to that disease other than blame as to why she is huge. Her no B.S stuff site is comical  ( please don't you all rush out to book her for your next event )

Whitney is a seasoned public speaker, available for keynote speeches at universities and conferences worldwide. Book her to lead discussions at your event or sit on a panel. 

* there should be a disclaimer that if you pay her airfare, be prepared to shell out double the cost for the extra seat for her to fit &  she will probably  want to bring a companion because she is needy like that. 

Do we even know if any of her No B.S proceeds go to any PCOS research or is she just pocketing it all ?  I am so tired of her being the "victim" - many other people have PCOS and don't use that always as an excuse to be a shitty person and why she can't lose weight.   

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So she claims she has PCOS, and I am not doubting that, but she isn't bringing awareness to that disease other than blame as to why she is huge. Her no B.S stuff site is comical  ( please don't you all rush out to book her for your next event )

Whitney is a seasoned public speaker, available for keynote speeches at universities and conferences worldwide. Book her to lead discussions at your event or sit on a panel. 

* there should be a disclaimer that if you pay her airfare, be prepared to shell out double the cost for the extra seat for her to fit &  she will probably  want to bring a companion because she is needy like that. 

Do we even know if any of her No B.S proceeds go to any PCOS research or is she just pocketing it all ?  I am so tired of her being the "victim" - many other people have PCOS and don't use that always as an excuse to be a shitty person and why she can't lose weight.   

According to the "No Body Shame" store, "a portion" of the proceeds goes to the National Eating Disorders Association and the PCOS Foundation. Of course, "a portion" could be "1% of the profits" ......

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Brooks said:

Those organizations should reject any money from her because she's the poster gal for unwillingness to do anything about the condition.

I think someone should ask the question, "What percent of the proceeds from the sale of NO BS merchandise goes to PCOS research?" on the next "Ask Whitney." I'll lay odds you will NOT get an answer!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I think someone should ask the question, "What percent of the proceeds from the sale of NO BS merchandise goes to PCOS research?" on the next "Ask Whitney." I'll lay odds you will NOT get an answer!

The answer is ZERO. The store had close-out sales for most of 2017,  with the promise of a new line of frumpwear distrbuted by a new fulfillment center which was supposed to open in late Jan 2018. Ain't nuthin' goin' on there yet & it's Aug. The store's failure is just another indicator that Twit is gonna have a big problem being successful post-MBFFL.

• Love 4

Well even if she donates 50% of her proceeds they would only get about $1.75. I can’t imagine people are buying this crap. So it’s not like PCOS scientists are making grand plans to finance new research with Whitney’s donations. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Why must she always be naked? Even if she wasn’t morbidly obese I would not want to constantly see her naked. Put some clothes on woman!!

Twit has made a career out of saying she can do anything a normal-sized woman can do. I don't know why any normal-sized woman would summon a photgrapher to take pictures of her standing naked on a cruise ship balcony.

She's an exhibionist who really needs to keep her clothes on. It ain't pretty, what she's showing off.

• Love 13

From the Royal Caribbean "Guest Conduct Policy":

"Public nudity is not permitted and guests must be appropriately attired (including while on stateroom balconies if visible to others onboard, on other vessels or ashore). Topless sunbathing may be permitted on some ships and on some itineraries, but only in designated areas. (Contact Guest Services for Dress Code details.)"

Pretty sure she would be visible to others when her body parts are hanging over the balcony railing.

• Love 12

Why must she always be naked? Even if she wasn’t morbidly obese I would not want to constantly see her naked. Put some clothes on woman!!

Hell, I don't even want to see *ME* nekkid! 

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh gawd, can you imagine what the front of that picture looks like, boobs sagging over the railing. I wonder how many seagulls went blind after that sight.

"Went blind" or gouged their own eyes out?

• Love 11

How much does she pay someone to be willing to take those pictures of her? A free cruise wouldn’t be enough for me. You know she didn’t get Tal to do it because they have photos of both of them out there naked. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Robbie M said:

I have never seen her interact with her fans so much on Instagram. I wonder if it's because she needs them to buy cruise tickets. ?. She is so transparent. 

I wouldn't doubt she needs to increase sales so that her "entourage" gets a freebie. Or maybe she lined up a special perk with the cruise line for her to have open grazing 24/7 at the buffet.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I wouldn't doubt she needs to increase sales so that her "entourage" gets a freebie. Or maybe she lined up a special perk with the cruise line for her to have open grazing 24/7 at the buffet.

I've been on 20 cruises.  There are LOTS of people (you can tell who they are by looking at them) who graze 24/7 at the buffet.  

Her fans who can't afford cruises have asked several times why she doesn't have a lottery for a free cruise, and she says that first, she has to pay for all of her family and friends' rooms.  No.  She has to have enough sycophants who pay their own way so that she can have multiple free cabins available for her family and friends.  Her last concern is enabling someone - anyone - else to cruise for free.  

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I've been on 20 cruises.  There are LOTS of people (you can tell who they are by looking at them) who graze 24/7 at the buffet.  

Her fans who can't afford cruises have asked several times why she doesn't have a lottery for a free cruise, and she says that first, she has to pay for all of her family and friends' rooms.  No.  She has to have enough sycophants who pay their own way so that she can have multiple free cabins available for her family and friends.  Her last concern is enabling someone - anyone - else to cruise for free.  

Exactly, for every 10 cabins that are booked she gets 1 person free, so she has 20 people booked 2 people get a cabin for free, sans port charges. She is all in for herself and family for the freebies, she could have easily offered a free cabin to 2 people at least who were her super fans. However, a lot of her fans probably don't have the means to pay for the airfare and maybe most are in her situation where they would need to purchase 2 seats. She really thinks super highly of herself and it really is all about her. 

• Love 7

Whitney really is giving this cruise the hard sell on social media now.

It would be great if this forum crowdfunded for a forum member to go along on the cruise just to be a fly on the wall, but I’m not sure they’d be many willing volunteers lol.

I reckon this may be the last cruise Whitney gets off the back of MBFFL if her recent social media desperation to sell cabins is anything to go by. Looks like there is still lots of availability and from the comments left on her social media by fans, none of them can afford it, so who is Whitney really hoping has the spare cash to go along?

• Love 4

How much does she pay someone to be willing to take those pictures of her? A free cruise wouldn’t be enough for me. You know she didn’t get Tal to do it because they have photos of both of them out there naked. 

A young woman named Hope Leigh Rollins did all the photos for the last cruise & is scheduled for this year's, too. She lives in LA & seems to be a wannabe in various arts, incl. photography, according to her FB page. I suppose someone in PMG -- maybe Connie Simpson? -- hooked her up with Twit to do the cruises. 

• Love 1

Does anyone know what the cruise is running for Whitneys group ? RCCL is offering a bogo so you can get an interior cabin for 2 for about 850.00 per person- I thought somewhere I read her rates were around 1100.00 per person for an interior cabin - so people are shelling out an extra 300-350 to partake in the shenanigans ? Do we even know if Whitney even makes an appearance ?  Or is she sleeping in her cabin ?   

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Love 3

Whitney did a Q&A about the cruise on her instagram.  Aside from the usual assurances that everyone is welcome and there are lots of activities and she'll hang out for hours every day with the cruisers, as will her friends and parents, she answered the question "Any free cruise giveaway?"

"I wish I could! But I am already paying the full price of the cabins for all my family and friends. We don't get free cabins."  

Huh.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

. . .she answered the question "Any free cruise giveaway?"

"I wish I could! But I am already paying the full price of the cabins for all my family and friends. We don't get free cabins."  

I hope some of her fans called her on this comment. (Altho I supppose if they did, their post would immediately be deleted.) If she were actually paying for family & friends, why would she bother with the headache of organizing a bunch of other people -- strangers -- to cruise with her?

What a blatant lie.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Dot said:

I hope some of her fans called her on this comment. (Altho I supppose if they did, their post would immediately be deleted.) If she were actually paying for family & friends, why would she bother with the headache of organizing a bunch of other people -- strangers -- to cruise with her?

What a blatant lie.

I hope so, its fairly common knowledge about getting what they call "tour conductor" perks on groups. She is just a liar, you know that her family and friends are all going for free otherwise why would she do it and invite her fans if there wasn't something in there for her.  

• Love 3