Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

You lose weight when you're in fat burning mode (beta oxidation).  She's constantly in carb burning mode (glycolysis).

As far as logistics of eating that much, she's very efficient about it.  Most of us waste time unloading our cars into the kitchen then into the frig and cupboards.  She saves a few steps by eating directly from her car.  Her bad luck that Will followed her to her car, LOL.

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I fast forwarded through a lot of it (ok most of it), but I did hear her bragging that she's down to 355. 

Yes, and her parents forbade her to have a job the first time because losing the weight was a full time job.  Bringing my questions about Hunter over to the social barnacles thread as I guess it’s the best place to put it.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Brooks said:

You lose weight when you're in fat burning mode (beta oxidation).  She's constantly in carb burning mode (glycolysis).

As far as logistics of eating that much, she's very efficient about it.  Most of us waste time unloading our cars into the kitchen then into the frig and cupboards.  She saves a few steps by eating directly from her car.  Her bad luck that Will followed her to her car, LOL.

THIS!!! 

I never believed her when she says that "she doesn't eat enough".  It's her eating keeping her at the size she is at and she appears to be in serious denial of that. Her excuses don't add up because she's lost weight before but we keep hearing PCOS, prior eating disorders and she doesn't "eat enough".  To me that sounds like addict-talk. 

A few have mentioned this and I agree--she's likely loving the fact that she can do more in the gym and still remain 350lb, allowing her to indulge in her Starbucks and cookies and whatever other junk food she loves: "See, I can be active and fat you guys!" Sure. Until during one of those jumps she has an off-set landing and breaks her foot or tib/fib. I'm actually surprised she hasn't injured herself--she sure seemed to any time she had an obligation before (her toe, her back, etc.).

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Emma C said:

And I just noticed the airbrushing on her "abs" to create some definition.

Everyone with a half a brain knows that you cannot see muscle, no matter how much you have, when it is covered by fat. Emma C, this proves just how stupid they think her fan base is!!!  And if her fans think that six pack is real, I guess they are that stupid.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 13
5 hours ago, readheaded said:

I’m not saying it isn’t easy to eat that many calories every day, but the effort isn’t all in the eating.  It takes time and effort to consistently keep on hand or go buy all that food.  That kind of weight isn’t just because you eat a candy bar and chips once in a while.  More to the point, if she spent even some of the effort it takes to be that heavy on trying to be a healthier weight, she’d probably make some real progress.  

No effort at all. There were 30 fast food joints less than 2 miles from my home, 10 of which had a drive-up window. And nowadays you can get restaurant food delivered to your home, just as Twit does.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SabineElisabeth said:

I've always been somewhat baffled that Whitney not only isn't in intensive counseling, but hasn't seriously even considered it. . .

I so, however, have to disagree that, in the meantime, it's better for Whitney to be essentially immobile. 

Twit says she is currently taking a hiatus from 3 yrs of therapy. A poster here, who is in the therapuetic field, said that her problems, probably a personality disorder, can't be cured with therapy.

You seem to think ppl here don't think Twit should exercise. No one ever said that. What we have said is the routine chosen for her by Jessica is inappropriate for a super morbidly obese woman with bad knees. As @ClareWalks noted, a cardio routine would be better. In my case, at Twit's size with bad knees, a stationary bike & aqua aerobics were the answer.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Hi @Dot, are you saying Whitney couldn’t lose all the weight she needs to unless she did the 1200-1500 calories/exercise  otherwise I don’t understand why she wouldn’t lose a fairly significant amount of weight eating 2300-2000 calories.  

That's what I'm saying. That's what a dietician told me many years ago.

Think about those 600 #ers of Dr Now's. Many obviously ignore his diet rules, but there are those who appear genuinely surprised they have gained wgt, not lost. They are adamant that they followed the rules. And I suspect they did to a degree. But they ate too much, thinking they didn't really need to do 1200 cals, all they needed to do was eat less than they had been. And it didn't work.

I'm not rigidly holding this view. If someone has a dietician who says differently, fine.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I fast forwarded through a lot of it (ok most of it), but I did hear her bragging that she's down to 355. 

3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

That was 2 years ago tho that's probably what she's back to now. She sure didn't weigh that in HI.

• Love 3

Tal has a tantalizing tease in his profile today. It's a photo of him with his BF, in a car, with the caption, "Scoping out real estate."

So does that mean Twit is soon to lose her eternal domestic life partner? Or they merely looking for a dwelling just for the BF to inhabit?

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, Dot said:

That's what I'm saying. That's what a dietician told me many years ago.

Think about those 600 #ers of Dr Now's. Many obviously ignore his diet rules, but there are those who appear genuinely surprised they have gained wgt, not lost. They are adamant that they followed the rules. And I suspect they did to a degree. But they ate too much, thinking they didn't really need to do 1200 cals, all they needed to do was eat less than they had been. And it didn't work.

I'm not rigidly holding this view. If someone has a dietician who says differently, fine.

I'm also not a dietician but what I think happens with the 600lb life people is that they are expected to lose an amount that will only happen with a massively decreased calorie intake. The numbers that ClaireWalks came up with are based on Whitney decreasing to 2500-2800 calories and losing a pound a week. I can see that. But that would be a 4 - 5 lbs weight loss per month. Dr. Now considers that basically gaining weight for the people in his program. They have to lose 30+ lbs (sometimes as much as 50 or 60lbs) per month. That is only happening with his restricted diet. But Whitney could make at least some kind of change still eating a lot. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I'm also not a dietician but what I think happens with the 600lb life people is that they are expected to lose an amount that will only happen with a massively decreased calorie intake. The numbers that ClaireWalks came up with are based on Whitney decreasing to 2500-2800 calories and losing a pound a week. I can see that. But that would be a 4 - 5 lbs weight loss per month. Dr. Now considers that basically gaining weight for the people in his program. They have to lose 30+ lbs (sometimes as much as 50 or 60lbs) per month. That is only happening with his restricted diet. But Whitney could make at least some kind of change still eating a lot. 

All I can continue to say is that it didn't work for me & a dietician explained why.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Dot said:

No effort at all. There were 30 fast food joints less than 2 miles from my home, 10 of which had a drive-up window. And nowadays you can get restaurant food delivered to your home, just as Twit does.

Every so often I track what I eat and I'm always stunned how quickly it adds up. I rarely eat fast food. I don't necessarily think that my diet is particularly bad in terms of food choice or portion size. But I'm overweight and it snuck up on me. I can see how it could happen.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, Dot said:

Tal has a tantalizing tease in his profile today. It's a photo of him with his BF, in a car, with the caption, "Scoping out real estate."

So does that mean Twit is soon to lose her eternal domestic life partner? Or they merely looking for a dwelling just for the BF to inhabit?

I think it's meant to be humorous. The rest of the photos are tagged "The Biltmore Estate."  I'm guessing they were on their way to a swanky holiday party or other event at the mansion.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Dot said:

I gained 120# in one farking year by being "unconscious" about what I was eating (and not eating). Breakfast was typically a couple of cups of black coffee and 3-4 cigarettes. Of course, that meant that by midmorning, I was STARVING so I'd have a gigantabagel with a schmear and a candy bar. Then came lunchtime, where I'd have a burger in the company cafeteria followed by a giant cup of frozen yogurt*** then dinner at home, which was usually a frozen Weight Watchers or Healthy Choice aand a diet pop.

***THIS was the single biggest contribution to my morbid obesity. Now that I can look up calorie counts online, I realize that I was consuming about 900 calories a day just in froyo. And those eating habit are what led to 120 extra pounds.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I think it's meant to be humorous. The rest of the photos are tagged "The Biltmore Estate."  I'm guessing they were on their way to a swanky holiday party or other event at the mansion.

Ah, so. Thanks for the explanation.

ETA: OK, @Ketzel, can you now explain Twit's latest profile story? I haven't a clue what she's talking about & whether the wildly shaken hair has anything to do with the caption.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Dot said:

OK, @Ketzel, can you now explain Twit's latest profile story? I haven't a clue what she's talking about & whether the wildly shaken hair has anything to do with the caption.

Best guess? Riding in the car with Whitney, Ryan requested she play Britney Spears' "Work, Bitch" which Whitney promptly did, complete with her front seat driving "dance" moves. Ryan video'd her, then posted the video on his profile story on instagram with the caption "Kill Me." (As in - I'd rather be dead than listening to/watching this.)  Whitney obtained a copy of his video (probably from him) and posted it on her profile story, complaining that he'd disrespect her choice in music when it was really his choice.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Best guess? Riding in the car with Whitney, Ryan requested she play Britney Spears' "Work, Bitch" which Whitney promptly did, complete with her front seat driving "dance" moves. Ryan video'd her, then posted the video on his profile story on instagram with the caption "Kill Me." (As in - I'd rather be dead than listening to/watching this.)  Whitney obtained a copy of his video (probably from him) and posted it on her profile story, complaining that he'd disrespect her choice in music when it was really his choice.

Thanks, @Ketzel. And good grief. These 30-somethings never fail to impress me with their immaturity. (I never thought to check Ryan's IG page. Great research on your part.)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Based on his Instagram it looks like he went with his boyfriend. 

A woman on Whitney’s page asked her if she is polyamourous since she is living with Tal and now in a relationship with Buddy. Guess she never visits Tal’s Instagram. 

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

A woman on Whitney’s page asked her if she is polyamourous since she is living with Tal and now in a relationship with Buddy. Guess she never visits Tal’s Instagram. 

I swear some folks can't find two brain cells to rub together.

• Love 11
44 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Based on his Instagram it looks like he went with his boyfriend. 

14 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

I swear some folks can't find two brain cells to rub together.

I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed but some of those comments her fans write make my brain hurt.

• Love 6

I guess the name of the on-line exercise show soon to be hosted by Twit & her fellow grifter, Ryan, is nobsactive.com. At least, there's now a link on her IG page where you can receive updates.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Dot said:

I guess the name of the on-line exercise show soon to be hosted by Twit & her fellow grifter, Ryan, is nobsactive.com. At least, there's now a link on her IG page where you can receive updates.

I wonder how many fans will complain it’s not free?  

• Love 4

I didn’t actually sign up for updates on her nobsactive website but if you put in your info the final question asked if you want updates. You have two choices ‘DUH’ or ‘Nah’. So very professional. 

For those that are curious - it’s $20 a month for 5 workouts and 3 recipes (interesting - now it all says 1 recipe) per week “as well as exclusive videos and a monthly webinar”. 

ETA: Ryan’s web workouts are $70something a month but he’s doing this with Whitney. I wonder how they differ.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I didn’t actually sign up for updates on her nobsactive website but if you put in your info the final question asked if you want updates. You have two choices ‘DUH’ or ‘Nah’. So very professional. 

For those that are curious - it’s $20 a month for 5 workouts and 3 recipes per week “as well as exclusive videos and a monthly webinar”. 

ETA: Ryan’s web workouts are $70something a month but he’s doing this with Whitney. I wonder how they differ.

RECIPES! I was ROFL when I read that. Mayo & bananas on white bread? Or maybe pasta salad drenched in Ranch dressing & coated with bacon bits? I mean, really, Twit. I don't think even the dimmest fans are gonna buy the idea that you can come up with healthy recipes 3X/week. (Or are you going to read from a cookbook?)

And the difference between a $70 & a $20 exercise routine is probably the number of tail wags included.

I kinda doubt this grift will ever see the light of day.

• Love 8
Just now, Dot said:

RECIPES! I was ROFL when I read that. Mayo & bananas on white bread? Or maybe pasta salad drenched in Ranch dressing & coated with bacon bits? I mean, really, Twit. I don't think even the dimmest fans are gonna buy the idea that you can come up with healthy recipes 3X/week. (Or are you going to read from a cookbook?)

And the difference between a $70 & a $20 exercise routine is probably the number of tail wags included.

I know!!! I nearly bust a gut at the recipe thing. Funny addendum to that - I noticed the Instagram post said 1 recipe a week so I went back and the website now says 1 recipe. I guess even Whitney realized 3 was never going to happen. She probably figures she can google 1 recipe a week. 

I suspect it won’t happen either or if it does it will only be for January. Maybe their plan is to record 20 workouts (5 per week for a month) and just use them over and over. Setting aside the reality that Whitney never follows through on anything, she doesn’t live in the same city as Ryan. It’s completely impractical for them to film workouts together regularly. 

• Love 6

If that videotape she has up now on her instagram of her working out with Ryan is meant as a teaser for her new subscription workout program, I think it is quite possible she will kill some of her fans, or at least seriously damage them. I wonder who is writing the disclaimer for injury and loss due to participation in this thing? And will she be advising her customers to seek a doctor's OK before taking on an exercise program, or is she still taking the position that all doctors are fatphobics who think all overweight people should lose weight, and who have no respect for the concept of healthy fat people?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, Dot said:

I bet you're wrong about her fans and the recipes. These people lack not just critical thinking skills, but ANY thinking skills.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Ketzel said:

That would make sense, but I really don't think that's what she meant. She went on to explain that she never ate at all during the day (only drank coffee) and that her first meal and only meal was usually after nine pm.  She professed to be completely at a loss as to how she reached her current weight (with a nod to PCOS, of course) and claimed she knows nothing about nutrition and had never been taught anything about healthy eating. (Will was pretty stone faced at this particular bold faced lie, and I don't blame him, having seen an out-take video of him walking her through a supermarket, explaining label reading and how to make healthier choices. And this was before he caught her eating a giant cookie in her car, having polished off over a week's worth of the protein bars she was shown buying at his suggestion in the video.)

If you watch the show, or follow her on Facebook during her livestreams, you know all of that is nonsense. In the earlier seasons, when she was shown eating, it was pretty obvious she ate all day long, all junk food. She bragged on Facebook that she drank "only coffee" two or three times a day, which turned out to be two or three giant Starbucks, extra heavy on the cream, with an occasional (?) slip into one of the frappaccinos or another of the Starbucks milkshakes,  She confessed she had four different pizzerias on speed dial so that no single delivery guy would know how many pizzas she actually ate in a week. Her "salads" were bowls of lettuce topped with bacon and ranch dressing. Fried chicken, barbecue, mashed potatoes with gravy, ice cream by the half gallon, cake  . . .

I agree that that's not what she meant.  And in addition to all the food you mentioned - don't forget that when she lived with her parents and Babs cleaned out her pigpen she came out with a bunch of empty wine bottles, in addition to all the dirty plates and ice cream bowls.

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Setting aside the reality that Whitney never follows through on anything, she doesn’t live in the same city as Ryan. It’s completely impractical for them to film workouts together regularly. 

I think Twit's laziness, which is most of the reason for her lack of follow-thru with her various ventures, is primarily why this latest grift will never go anywhere. Well, that & lack of customers which I think will happen sooner than later.

I get the picture that Ryan is yet another unemployed/underemployed barnacle who has attached himself to Twit for fame & fortune. He doesn't seem to have an actual job, so it's probably not a big problem for him to film in Twit's garage. He may even be staying over in Donna's bedroom 3-4 days a week.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

There's a "store" link on the nobsactive.com page that leads to...at this time anyway...an empty page. Is this where the new active wear clothing line will be sold, perhaps?

That was my very first thought when I saw "active" within the website's name.

• Love 3

So Buddy is back in town again and filming full time?  I guess he needed the extra scratch, ya can't buy blow with pocket change.

When you are caught off guard in the shower, normal people cross their arms over their chest to try to cover up, they do NOT face you full-on, raise their arms over their head, and expose their FUPA for all to see.

The fucking cow is disgusting.  Who the fuck would want to sleep with her?  She has to have mold in her skin folds that she can't wash off, and that shit smells.  I have a very close personal friend who is roughly Whit's weight, he has the skin fold mold, even after showering every day, and admits himself that he can't get completely clean.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Honey said:

When you are caught off guard in the shower, normal people cross their arms over their chest to try to cover up, they do NOT face you full-on, raise their arms over their head, and expose their FUPA for all to see.

What normal person takes a shower with the door and curtain open knowing that a film crew and a male friend are in their house?  I didn't find that funny at all, it's obviously staged and Twit agreed to it.   Guess she's getting ready for her fetish porn career. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, SevenCostanza said:

What normal person takes a shower with the door and curtain open knowing that a film crew and a male friend are in their house?  I didn't find that funny at all, it's obviously staged and Twit agreed to it.   Guess she's getting ready for her fetish porn career. 

I just figured that she was too big for the curtain to close.  Lol

Or, maybe she was just finishing up, and had just opened the curtain.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 1

Here's the latest shill for nobsactive from our two favorite grifters. This one seems to be outtakes to show how much fun you're gonna have with these twosome. Note:

why Twit claims she is offering a recipe each week.

how much fun the web seminar is gonna be.

how Twit, again, must wipe the floor cuz she sweats so much.

• Love 3

I think the concept itself is good if the person running it knows what they are doing and actually has follow through.  I am leery if people are going to be instructed by Whitney because she doesn’t know good form for herself.   I dont know enough about Ryan to know if his credentials are legitimate, but I do find these workouts more suitable for somebody’s Whitney size then the things she does with Jessica.  I can say Ryan has shown decent results in his before and after, so maybe there’s hope for Whit and I think even she can handle 24 minutes a day, if it means spending time with Ryan.  On her own, I’m not so sure.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 2

@Irate Panda, one or two ppl here have indicated Ryan's "credentials" are a joke. I hope they will post again why that's true.

And what do you mean by Ryan's before & after decent results?

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Dot said:

@Irate Panda, one or two ppl here have indicated Ryan's "credentials" are a joke. I hope they will post again why that's true.

Guys as usual, the new monthly fitness club thing is such a missed opportunity for Whitney to have actually chosen something *substantive.* rather than do something cool like a clothing liked marketed to women battling back from health challenges (not limited to PCOS), she's basically grifting for post MBFFL money with some guy with subpar credentials. And her store is still closed😶

Just now, LauraLiz said:

Guys as usual, the new monthly fitness club thing is such a missed opportunity for Whitney to have actually chosen something *substantive.* rather than do something cool like a clothing liked marketed to women battling back from health challenges (not limited to PCOS), she's basically grifting for post MBFFL money with some guy with subpar credentials. And her store is still closed😶

*clothing line*

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Dot said:

There was a picture posted of him before he started working out and eating right.  He wasn’t really fat...more pudgy and pale, but he has dropped a some pounds and tightened up and gotten tanner.  Basically, he does look better than he did. Somebody posted it on another board asking if the the blond lady in the older pics was his girlfriend and posted the before after in the same post.  I didn’t have Instagram so didn’t try saving it.  I can see if I can find it but I’m not sure if it was on his page or the lady who posted the question.  I think I saw it around the Thanksgiving IG live thing because the really the only time I kinda knew who he was and looked at pictures of his dog which is very cute.

@Dot   **As far as credentials, I don’t know how legitimate Ryan’s, Jessica’s or even Will’s are, I don’t have y’all’s investigative skills**  

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

There was a picture posted of him before he started working out and eating right.  He wasn’t really fat...more pudgy and pale, but he has dropped a some pounds and tightened up and gotten tanner.  Basically, he does look better than he did. 

@Dot

Interesting.

@Ketzel is great at research. Maybe she can find the before/after photos & share them here.

ETA: @Irate Panda founfound the photos & shared them in the barnacles thread.

Edited by Dot
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Here's the latest shill for nobsactive from our two favorite grifters. This one seems to be outtakes to show how much fun you're gonna have with these twosome. Note:

why Twit claims she is offering a recipe each week.

how much fun the web seminar is gonna be.

how Twit, again, must wipe the floor cuz she sweats so much.

Did this asshole ever suggest that people consult with their doctor before undertaking a new fitness program?  No?  K.  I see a nice lawsuit in her future.

• Love 4

Well, we know now where the addition of a recipe in nobsactive comes from. Here's an excerpt from Ryan's website:

"Aside from my deep passion for all things heavy and sweaty, nutrition is a real passion for me. You know the saying "you can't outwork a bad diet?"

Well, guys, that is 100% true!

You can be killing it in the gym, but if you are not killing it in the kitchen, then you are running in circles. You will not see the benefits of all your hard work. Nutrition is 80% of the game. You cannot ignore your diet."

This is almost identical to a comment on nutrition on Will Powell's website. (In fact, I suspect Ryan of plagarizing it.) Yet Twit continues to proclaim her distain for healthy eating.

And, yes. I did notice his "deep passion for all things heavy and sweaty" above! I think Twit has finally met her soulmate! 😁

• Love 7