Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Emma C said:

She's actually not high. She is just a few rungs off the ground.

Yea I noticed that. I’m petrified of heights and I would climb that high. I also want to know how she claims she has that many cameras on her every single day for the last four years. First, we know filming has a “season” and second, every time someone says ‘we never see you X’ to call her out on lack of healthy cooking, exercise, etc isn’t her excuse that cameras aren’t always there?  So which is it?

edited to add - I agree that she’s being hoisted up there. But I’m worried that the power needed to hoist her up will jam her spandex pants and the thong part of the harness so far up into the cavern that is her butt crack they might have to be surgically removed. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, Emma C said:

Wow. She's asking a lot of that wall.

Looking at that pic, as someone who actually climbs, she's not wearing climbing shoes, has no chalk bag or chalk on her hands, the leg straps on the harness don't look like they actually go around her legs, her left hand doesn't appear to be actually holding herself upright, and the rope is taught like it's bearing weight.

What she's asking a lot of is that rope, the harness, and whoever the fuck has to belay her massive ass.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

Looking at that pic, as someone who actually climbs, she's not wearing climbing shoes, has no chalk bag or chalk on her hands, the leg straps on the harness don't look like they actually go around her legs, her left hand doesn't appear to be actually holding herself upright, and the rope is taught like it's bearing weight.

What she's asking a lot of is that rope, the harness, and whoever the fuck has to belay her massive ass.

I guarantee there are multiple people belaying her massive ass. 

• Love 5

There IS a video of Twit wall climbing. She starts at the bottom & climbs about 3 ft to where we saw the still photo. Then she tries to go further up & falls, to the applause of the crew for some reason.

To watch the video, go to Twit's IG page & press the photo in a circle next to her name.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

There IS a video of Twit wall climbing. She starts at the bottom & climbs about 3 ft to where we saw the still photo. Then she tries to go further up & falls, to the applause of the crew for some reason.

To watch the video, go to Twit's IG page & press the photo in a circle next to her names.

I watched the video and she is literally hoisted up the wall by the rope.  There are several breaks in the video which is definitely edited.  Again, how can she get her toes on the climbing rocks past her massive stomach and thighs?

Totally staged, just like the jet ski one.  I felt sorry for the people who had to haul her fat body up and then stop her fall.  What a phony

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Snafu said:

I watched the video and she is literally hoisted up the wall by the rope.  There are several breaks in the video which is definitely edited.  Again, how can she get her toes on the climbing rocks past her massive stomach and thighs?

Totally staged, just like the jet ski one.  I felt sorry for the people who had to haul her fat body up and then stop her fall.  What a phony

Can someone post a link to the vid? I don't IG and it's not on FB. 

• Love 1

@rainbowrockgal & @Colleenna:

I'm sorry. If there's a way to copy that link, I don't know to do it tho I tried. Maybe @Ketzel?

ETA, 8 pm PDT 

Alas, she's already deleted it. (I went back to take another stab at linking it.) I think TLC told her not to give away all the story arcs as she did last year & she realized the wall climbing stunt gives away too much.

Edited by Dot
ETA
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, Dot said:

@rainbowrockgal & @Colleenna:

I'm sorry. If there's a way to copy that link, I don't know to do it tho I tried. Maybe @Ketzel?

ETA, 8 pm PDT 

Alas, she's already deleted it. (I went back to take another stab at linking it.) I think TLC told her not to give away all the story arcs as she did last year & she realized the wall climbing stunt gives away too much.

Or she's been lurking and is going back to do a better editing job to make it more believable. 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, AZChristian said:

And the caption on the photo is:  "How many cameras do you spot in this photo?"  

I'm more interested in knowing how many strong people were holding onto the other end of that rope.

Back to the jet ski discussion.  I couldn't figure out what type of life preserver she was wearing, so while sipping my morning coffee, I started googling.  I think she was wearing two CUSHIONS - one in the front and one in the back.  (Pictures below.)  Because the place where she skied may not have had plus-sized vests on-site (although they do make them).  But, really, is there any way she would NOT float on her own?

ETA:  Adding a photo of an old married, not-skinny couple on a jet ski.  Wearing real life vests.  And we went FAST.  I was in my mid-60s, he was over 70.  At the rate she's going, Twit should be jealous of THAT.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

@AZChristian You two are absolutely adorable!!! She should and would definitely be jealous of you guys! 

I laughed so hard because watching her “ride” this was like waiting for a motion fan to come around and hit your face on 130 degree day!

On 8/15/2018 at 6:42 PM, Dot said:

Twit really needs to get those front teeth filed down.

Her hair has looked better in the past couple of years. I think she must have been installing the extensions herself the first seasons bc I can't imagine a stylist using Scotch tape.

She reminds me of a rat with those teeth! 

Edited by Kaia40
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

@AZChristian You two are absolutely adorable!!! She should and would definitely be jealous of you guys! 

I laughed so hard because watching her “ride” this was like waiting for a motion fan to come around and hit your face on 130 degree day!

Thanks!  We should have a show called "Our Big OLD Fabulous Lives."  Our activities are a lot more fabulous - and real - than what we've seen Twit do.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

She reminds me of a rat with those teeth! 

For those of us old enough to remember....BUCKY BEAVER!

• Love 6
On 8/13/2018 at 9:28 AM, Ketzel said:

I have a home on the shore of a Great Pond (New England for "lake") and the shorefront property owners long ago agreed to ban the use of  jet skis to preserve the peaceful atmosphere. So, far from being jealous of Whitney as she plods along, braying and shrieking on her noisy and over-burdened jet ski, I am quite contentedly sipping my coffee while planning to head out to the small island in the middle of the pond in my kayak for a picnic lunch. Sorry to puncture your delusions, Whit!

I am ENVIOUS of YOU! This sounds like such a nice, beautiful, idyllic place. I would love this so much!

23 hours ago, AZChristian said:

There are places to buy 5X life vests.  I've never known that they are a gender-specific product.  

It kind of makes sense, you want something tighter in the waist and roomier in the chest. I've tried both, although the neutral/mens' is default, and a woman-specific vest is SO much more comfortable.

21 hours ago, Snafu said:

Twit is not climbing the wall.  Notice how taunt the cable is, she is being hoisted into position by a crane.  No way would any of those ladders support her enormous weight or would she be able to get to that position on her own.  Heck, she can not the her own shoes or wipe her as s without assistance from another.

There's a reason climbers tend to be lean. You almost never see a heavy climber. There is zero chance she made it more than a few feet off the ground.

• Love 4
On 8/11/2018 at 5:13 PM, Ketzel said:

Whitney, responding on instagram to questions about why she doesn't feel complimented when people say on her workout videos that she looks thinner (although she's now claiming to weigh 350) and why she doesn't compliment others for weight loss:

So, because Whitney (a) allegedly suffered from body dysmorphia as a girl;  (b) allegedly developed eating disorders when she first tried losing weight, and (c) ultimately failed to the tune of 380* lbs. on a 5' 2" body , no one else is allowed to feel a sense of achievement for intentional weight loss? After all the therapy she's had, she still doesn't get that one can intentionally lose weight without "HARMING" (emphasis in the original) one's body in the process? The narcissism is strong in this one.

*She's claiming she weighs 350 lbs. now on one of her instagram Q&As. For someone who doesn't care about her weight, she sure jumped fast to correct someone whose posted question assumed that Whitney weighed over 400 lbs.

IMO that's just the excuse she uses so she can continue to eat mounds of sugar cereal, daily pizza deliveries, etc.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, monagatuna said:

There's a reason climbers tend to be lean. You almost never see a heavy climber. There is zero chance she made it more than a few feet off the ground.

Because climbing is seriously fucking hard work. You're literally refuting gravity to go up a wall, and while it appears from the photo that they managed to find a harness they could get her into, they could not fit her swollen, fat filled feet into climbing shoes.

Anyone who is a climber knows the shoes are absolutely vital to your success in climbing a wall. They are tight as fuck and will let you stand on a hold that is only big enough to fit the tip of your big toe. The curvature and rigidity of the sole, as well as the fact that it is a gummy rubber with no treads at all make it possible to do things like flag and smear so that you can use your legs as much as possible. She's wearing regular street shoes. That's not something a gym allows anyone who is actually climbing walls to do.

Whitney could not climb a 5.5 on her own. She's clearly been hoisted up by belayers to even get 3 feet off the ground for that photo op, and the real difficulty in that isn't that it requires massive arm strength on the part of the belayer, but that she's probably close to triple the weight of anyone who does know how to belay a climber - and it is the pull up on the belayer's harness that keeps the climber from falling off the wall. There's no way she could be properly belayed to climb, not such that it's safe for the belayers.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, cherenkov said:

Because climbing is seriously fucking hard work. You're literally refuting gravity to go up a wall, and while it appears from the photo that they managed to find a harness they could get her into, they could not fit her swollen, fat filled feet into climbing shoes.

Anyone who is a climber knows the shoes are absolutely vital to your success in climbing a wall. They are tight as fuck and will let you stand on a hold that is only big enough to fit the tip of your big toe. The curvature and rigidity of the sole, as well as the fact that it is a gummy rubber with no treads at all make it possible to do things like flag and smear so that you can use your legs as much as possible. She's wearing regular street shoes. That's not something a gym allows anyone who is actually climbing walls to do.

Whitney could not climb a 5.5 on her own. She's clearly been hoisted up by belayers to even get 3 feet off the ground for that photo op, and the real difficulty in that isn't that it requires massive arm strength on the part of the belayer, but that she's probably close to triple the weight of anyone who does know how to belay a climber - and it is the pull up on the belayer's harness that keeps the climber from falling off the wall. There's no way she could be properly belayed to climb, not such that it's safe for the belayers.

I see Whitney's got your hackles up about climbing the same as she gets mine up about racing! I wonder how many people are belaying her? It's not super difficult to belay someone heavier than you, assuming they're, you know, actually climbing. But 400 pounds of dead weight going limp in the harness because it's harrrrd and it hurrrrts? Not even the strongest, fittest climber could belay that, surely there was a lift or multiple belayers.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Brooks said:

Nice description, Cherenkov.  Proper climbing shoes or regular, wouldn't this be impossible for someone crippled with plantar fasciitis?

I would think that would make it extremely difficult to stand on the holds.

21 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

I see Whitney's got your hackles up about climbing the same as she gets mine up about racing! I wonder how many people are belaying her? It's not super difficult to belay someone heavier than you, assuming they're, you know, actually climbing. But 400 pounds of dead weight going limp in the harness because it's harrrrd and it hurrrrts? Not even the strongest, fittest climber could belay that, surely there was a lift or multiple belayers.

Well, one person a third of her weight could belay her if she doesn't fall but they're not holding her weight if she does. I've belayed climbers who weigh 40 pounds more than I do, and I come off the damn ground when they fall.

Far as racing goes, well, stick around. I actually got more into rock climbing because it helps me be a better obstacle course racer. I run (road and trail). I bike. I swim. I lift. I rock climb. I obstacle course race. In two days I become officially a triathlete. Yeah her "racing", or rather how she lies about doing it, pisses me off to a great degree too. You'll see me criticize every bit of her Instagram lies. Walked that 8K in Hawaii my ass.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, princelina said:

I call BS on this whole storyline.  Tal has had a boyfriend or at least a date for every social event they've filmed over the years - but he's given all that up to live with Whitney for life and adopt babies?  Please, show.

What irritates the living fuck out of me about the whole thing is that IF Tal is serious (which I doubt), he's giving up HIS chance at happiness. Tal cannot find lifelong happy with Shitney because he's NOT. INTO. WOMEN.  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:
6 hours ago, princelina said:

I call BS on this whole storyline.  Tal has had a boyfriend or at least a date for every social event they've filmed over the years - but he's given all that up to live with Whitney for life and adopt babies?  Please, show.

What irritates the living fuck out of me about the whole thing is that IF Tal is serious (which I doubt), he's giving up HIS chance at happiness. Tal cannot find lifelong happy with Shitney because he's NOT. INTO. WOMEN.  

This is what I meant.  She may have given up on "finding love" (as these shows all love to say) but we have been given no indication that Tal is anywhere near in the same boat.  If anything he's the opposite, from what we've seen.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, princelina said:

This is what I meant.  She may have given up on "finding love" (as these shows all love to say) but we have been given no indication that Tal is anywhere near in the same boat.  If anything he's the opposite, from what we've seen.

But she will wheedle, whine, and blubber until he does what she wants.... putting her shoes on her nasty feet, remember?

• Love 3
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

Whitney claims she can do anything.  I think I want to see her zip line LOL

There are weight limits. She would stand there and scream about being fat-shamed. And even if the zipline company didn't have a weight restriction, she'd never get her thighs into the harness.

I've done about 20 ziplines.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

There are weight limits. She would stand there and scream about being fat-shamed. And even if the zipline company didn't have a weight restriction, she'd never get her thighs into the harness.

I've done about 20 ziplines.

Yea I know. I would like the see the whining. I want to see her try something like that and make a huge fuss because people know there are legitimate reasons for a weight limit on a zip line. So she will look like an idiot for bitching about it. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

But she will wheedle, whine, and blubber until [Tal] does what she wants.... putting her shoes on her nasty feet, remember?

As I've written before, I am convinced Twit has cajoled Poodle Tal into servicng her when she's horny. That's why she's brought him into her house. That's why he's now her "domestic life partner." That's why she's no longer whining about not having a BF.

Poor Tal. He's got a rude awakening a'comin'.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Dot said:

As I've written before, I am convinced Twit has cajoled Poodle Tal into servicng her when she's horny. That's why she's brought him into her house. That's why he's now her "domestic life partner." That's why she's no longer whining about not having a BF.

Poor Tal. He's got a rude awakening a'comin'.

I doubt that, he has self esteem. I think Tal is a stealth famewhore who wants more attention and a bigger pay check. He saw Todd is so fed up and always trying to get out of doing things for her and slid right into that gay best friend opening in the cast of characters. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, The Tex Kitten said:

I doubt that, he has self esteem. I think Tal is a stealth famewhore who wants more attention and a bigger pay check. He saw Todd is so fed up and always trying to get out of doing things for her and slid right into that gay best friend opening in the cast of characters. 

To me there is a big difference between gay best friend and domestic life partner. If Whitney had said it I would just chalk it up to her constant relationship exaggeration. But Tal doesn’t need to claim they are domestic partners to fill the gay best friend role and cash that bigger paycheck. I find it offensive that he’s trying to sell this. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Colleenna said:

But she will wheedle, whine, and blubber until he does what she wants.... putting her shoes on her nasty feet, remember?

That's still different than giving up all chances to have your own love and family in order to basically live as friends with someone forever.  I can see why Whit will take anyone but not Tal. Why am I talking about this anyway?  It's all make believe for the show.  I guess I'm just irked that they post this garbage (and make a tv show about it!) and expect us to buy it.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 4

Yikes! I wouldn't trust those climbing stones at her weight. I am hugely overweight at 239 and check the limits on everything i.e. Ladders, chairs, hammocks, Wii fit etc. Many things are only rated to 200 or 250. 

• Love 6

So uh, I'm bored at work so I was trawling her IG account, and found some shout-out to her stylist, who was in the background, and of course Whitney had herself focused and the stylist out of focus, so she looks like this:

image.png.65b95499d72eebbca736d7f8245e29a0.png

Of COURSE the only way for Whitney to make herself look good is to make other people look like actual demons.

• Love 5

From the fan comments I gather that Hanging Rock State Park is in or near Greensboro. It apparently is quite an exhaustive hike to the top, so was Twit lowered by cable from a helicopter? Or are we going to be treated to another wailing, blubbering Bataan Death March as we were in HI?

Obviously, there is some tie-in to the rock wall climbing.

Also, if you want to see a photo of makeupless Babs at the rock, which she will hate,  press Twit's photo in the circle at the top of her IG page.

• Love 9

Picture is definitely faked.  If you expand her picture you can see the faint outline around her body.   No one believes she is capable of making that hike when she can not even walk 3 kilometers on level ground without blubbering like a fool.  Heck, she can not even wipe her butt or put on her shoes without assistance.

• Love 5

All the pictures I could find in Google Images indicate landscape should be visible in the background.  Did they really choose a day when the weather was completely socked in?  What a waste.  I’m not sure Whitney was capable of climbing down into that area.  And the angle is wrong for a picture that isn’t a great deal distant, unless it was taken by helicopter.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Snafu said:

Picture is definitely faked.  If you expand her picture you can see the faint outline around her body.   No one believes she is capable of making that hike when she can not even walk 3 kilometers on level ground without blubbering like a fool.  Heck, she can not even wipe her butt or put on her shoes without assistance.

I'm not familiar with the area (never heard of it before) so maybe the "trail" is wide enough to accommodate her scooter thingy. So she could ride 99% of the distance and be filmed walking 20 feet.....

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Brooks said:

All the pictures I could find in Google Images indicate landscape should be visible in the background.  Did they really choose a day when the weather was completely socked in?  What a waste.  I’m not sure Whitney was capable of climbing down into that area.  And the angle is wrong for a picture that isn’t a great deal distant, unless it was taken by helicopter.

The background was one of the things that seemed very off to me. There should be some kind of something in the background. And even when the sky is one color it really isn’t. It’s varying colors even when it’s the same hue. This is almost solid. The sky doesn’t really do that. 

This appears to be the same rock. Even if the sky was white the trees would be visible. If it was so foggy or whatever that it whited out everything they wouldn’t have been able to see Whitney at that distance. Just fake fake fake. 

5EEBB071-CAD7-4FDC-B6F1-5688D69D8FAD.jpeg

• Love 4
7 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

This appears to be the same rock. Even if the sky was white the trees would be visible. If it was so foggy or whatever that it whited out everything they wouldn’t have been able to see Whitney at that distance. Just fake fake fake. 

5EEBB071-CAD7-4FDC-B6F1-5688D69D8FAD.jpeg

In that kind of fog it would also be extremely dangerous to go hiking out onto a ledge. I'll believe she faked the picture. Poorly.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Snafu said:

Could be, but how would it be able to step down off the ledge to the area in which it is standing?  I really do not think it could make that step (looks about a foot).

Sit down on the ledge, put feet on lower shelf, stand up(with help), walk 5 feet......

But it really does look faked. 

Edited by Colleenna
Additional thought.
  • Love 2
On 8/16/2018 at 6:47 AM, AZChristian said:

And the caption on the photo is:  "How many cameras do you spot in this photo?"  

I'm more interested in knowing how many strong people were holding onto the other end of that rope.

On 8/16/2018 at 11:39 AM, Snafu said:

On 8/17/2018 at 2:27 PM, cherenkov said:

I would think that would make it extremely difficult to stand on the holds.

Well, one person a third of her weight could belay her if she doesn't fall but they're not holding her weight if she does. I've belayed climbers who weigh 40 pounds more than I do, and I come off the damn ground when they fall.

Chiming in late, as per usual, on the rock climbing convo, but I gotta throw in here too. Climbing is my jam and because I love it so ardently, I’m passionate about encouraging others to try it too. I always tell people who think they can’t that ‘if you can stand up from a squat, you can climb.’ So that is where Whitney and I part ways, because I truly believe that’s asking too much here. 

I too would love to see the belay sitch here. I climb outside exclusively—I hate gym climbing—and know you have to have *some* parity in weight between climber and belayer; I’ve been yanked off my feet by a climber who outweighs me but it’s not as dramatic as it sounds and muscle-memory keeps your rope-hand locked; nobody’s generally going to get hurt there. In a gym, if there’s a weight difference in favor of the climber, the belayer will generally either be harnessed into a large weight (more favorable) or be harnessed to the ground (less favorable). I cannot fathom how a single person could belay someone of Whitney’s weight and am dying to see. Which is to say, by golly, she’s tempted me to tune in for at least this episode next season because there are a few conceivable outcomes to this climbing experience and I wanna see which it is: 

1. There are at minimum two backup belayers to approximate her weight. 

2. There is only one sad gym employee belaying her and when Whitney inevitability falls, said employee can’t mitigate the fall and Whitney decks, or...

3. What we see is actually the highest Whitney actually goes, and the fall is more of a step down. Everyone lives to tell the tale. 

Can someone please ping me when this episode’s gonna air? Because I don’t care about literally anything else she’s going to pretend to have going on.

• Love 5

They may not show any more detail during the episode because it would prove how incapable she is.  Even this even makes an episode.  Don't want you waiting six months for nothing!

• Love 7