Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: The Other Vibrator

• Start Topic

This is the first time I've ever found Peter Gallagher attractive.

The "Keep the Gays Out of Musicals" protest sign made me choke on my dinner.  Beyond that, I really don't care about the play.

I wasn't all that into this episode as compared to previous ones, until the end.

• Love 7

This was not a great episode but it moves the plot forward to something good.  The musical part was just nonsense. 

This could be a movie and I watched it as if it were.  Binge watching is fun but then you are left with having to wait another year for more. :^( 

• Love 3
On 3/25/2017 at 7:21 PM, Clanstarling said:

There's an 18 year age difference between Jane and Peter Gallagher, but it sure didn't look like that much. Age suits Gallagher.

Yes! Yes! Yes!  Age suits Gallagher.  That is exactly what I was thinking!!! I remember him as the lead in a movie when he was younger and I was like eww, but here, I was thinking, wow, he looks good! Isn't that strange how some people look better in an older age? That was my takeaway from this episode.  Well, I also loved Frankie trying to be sexy on the table too. 

• Love 3

I'm so over Frankie's tendencies to royally screw up business meetings. She behaves like a child. I don't understand why Grace permits Frankie to attend -- or even be part of the business, for that matter. Frankie does not seem particularly interested in it anymore -- more like, she doesn't want to be left out of something Grace is doing. I don't think the stroke can be blamed, either.

Edited by Jillybean
  • Love 8

You're right @Jillybean - it was one thing when it was Frankie (and Bud) vs. Brianna, a person who has known Frankie her entire life and both appreciated (in other contexts) and benefitted from her wackiness and erratic behavior.  But to go into an IP dispute and not be able to just SHUT UP is really beyond the pale... not to mention that for someone who is supposedly so in touch with FEELINGS, she clearly couldn't read that particular room with Peter Gallagher AT ALL*.

*Note: which is not to say that I dislike the show or even the character, but I had an unfortunate personal relationship with someone who acted JUST LIKE THAT in absolutely the wrong moments and it gives me flashbacks.  

• Love 2
On March 31, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Kimitria said:

Isn't that strange how some people look better in an older age? That was my takeaway from this episode.

I call that "Clooney-ing."

• Love 5