Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Does anyone else think Gina is a cuter version of Sydney? I think she'll add the needed "cute blonde" without the extreme sex appeal of Tasha. I really like the look of her, Alexis, Kalyssa, and Briana! All have different looks, but I think they all look like DCC (or at least really close). 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, AmberRP said:

Does anyone else think Gina is a cuter version of Sydney? I think she'll add the needed "cute blonde" without the extreme sex appeal of Tasha. I really like the look of her, Alexis, Kalyssa, and Briana! All have different looks, but I think they all look like DCC (or at least really close). 

I don't see the Sydney comparison and honestly think Sydney is prettier than her, but Gina is very pretty. She reminds me more of Tobie.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, AmberRP said:

Gina won a Barbie. I think she looks like a sweetheart?

• Love 1
10 hours ago, mittensgizmo said:

Making it helped me a lot too! Seeing what in general they look like even before makeovers helps big time put a face to a name! I will try to update it with putting the word "cut" on them as we 100% confirm the cuts. 

Im a teacher so once August hits I won't be on as much and it will be harder for me to keep up but right now I'm bored so I have plenty of free time. 

NO! Your students don't NEED you like we do!!!

giphy.gif

• Love 9

I always like to cheer for the returning cut TCC but I also really like Gina, Savannah, Keyra, and Molly. Now this is based right now only on looks and can definitely change once the show airs and I see their personalities and dance abilities better. 

I'm really rooting for Gina, Celinda and Lexie... 

count me in on being bored with training camp right now lol. No news or spoilers make me so much less invested. I know that this is how it is supposed to be before a show starts, but it's so sad. You pretty much follow those girls all year and then nothing new all summer. 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Preity said:

I'm really rooting for Gina, Celinda and Lexie... 

count me in on being bored with training camp right now lol. No news or spoilers make me so much less invested. I know that this is how it is supposed to be before a show starts, but it's so sad. You pretty much follow those girls all year and then nothing new all summer. 

Me, too, about being bored. Honestly, the hardcore fans on the board are going to watch with or without spoilers, and spoilers feed our interest. General people who watch but aren't on this board or social media may not even know spoilers exist, but we need them! I feel like i know ZERO about training camp or girls this year, and it sucks.

• Love 8

Thanks @mittensgizmo for the ID chart! Now we can be like Kelli and Judy watching them during rehearsals, circling their pictures, taking notes on them, and referring to their photos because we don't remember their names! Maybe we should talk into our phones to take more extensive notes. "More style, Christina, more style..." Seriously, this is really helpful and very nice of you to do. 

I don't really care about the fan vote business, but I will say that I did miss having it this year, because I at least could have seen a bit of each candidate dancing. They really are being stingy this year! I'm still telling myself that patience is a virtue, but it is not one of my stronger qualities.  

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, mmm said:

I like Gina too . she seems super bubbly which I usually find annoying but she's actually real 

At this point she seems to be one who has the total package from what we know from social media.

1 hour ago, M1977G said:

Thanks @mittensgizmo for the ID chart! Now we can be like Kelli and Judy watching them during rehearsals, circling their pictures, taking notes on them, and referring to their photos because we don't remember their names! Maybe we should talk into our phones to take more extensive notes. "More style, Christina, more style..." Seriously, this is really helpful and very nice of you to do. 

I was bored last night lol

But honestly I was tired of reading y'all talk about the, and have no face to put to a name. In the past Ultimate Cheerleaders has done this but nothing from them this year. (I always get the vibe from them that they don't care for Dallas and are very biased against certain teams. You can tell who their favorite teams are.) 

This makes it easier for all of us! I just need to fix Celinda's name on it but most of us know who she is. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mittensgizmo said:

But honestly I was tired of reading y'all talk about the, and have no face to put to a name. In the past Ultimate Cheerleaders has done this but nothing from them this year. (I always get the vibe from them that they don't care for Dallas and are very biased against certain teams. You can tell who their favorite teams are.) 

Thing with Ultimate cheerleaders is that DCC never gives them any access , all their posts about DCC are either from Social Media or reposted from other websites. They are probably better off covering other  teams that gives them access.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, AnnMichele said:

Y'all, Candice Romo was on my flight this AM and it took everything in me to not ask her about finals. Btw she's a magical unicorn of beauty in person (especially at 9am).

Candice had better thank her lucky fairy godmother that it was you, and not me on that flight. I would have been a total, shameless star-fucker.

Can you even imagine they questions I would have grilled her with? And I would have had a screwdriver buzz because I hate flying. I would have made her go through her phone for K&J pics while I lambasted her with DCC questions and I would NOT take "I don't know" for an answer. I'd make her describe every square inch of The Star. I would have had several more screwdrivers and attempt to get her day drunk and inevitably drink her screwdrivers that pile up on her tiny fold out tray (that she refused cause she's Tony Romo's classy wife) so I'd end up devolving my conversation back to the board. "welLOVE you onna boards, kannas. We do! Orn-AYSH, an, an, Okull-homa-oma-mama annEVERONE!" before passing out on her lap while singing "we uzdd tooo looove onnnanother, livvve to eachotherr LOOOVVE onnanother....are we frennd or foooooee cuz I yoozta know" and they'd have to pry me from my seat to get me off the plane. 

You're lucky Candy baby. REEEALLL lucky.

giphy.gif

• Love 18
17 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

Candice had better thank her lucky fairy godmother that it was you, and not me on that flight. I would have been a total, shameless star-fucker.

Can you even imagine they questions I would have grilled her with? And I would have had a screwdriver buzz because I hate flying. I would have made her go through her phone for K&J pics while I lambasted her with DCC questions and I would NOT take "I don't know" for an answer. I'd make her describe every square inch of The Star. I would have had several more screwdrivers and attempt to get her day drunk and inevitably drink her screwdrivers that pile up on her tiny fold out tray (that she refused cause she's Tony Romo's classy wife) so I'd end up devolving my conversation back to the board. "welLOVE you onna boards, kannas. We do! Orn-AYSH, an, an, Okull-homa-oma-mama annEVERONE!" before passing out on her lap while singing "we uzdd tooo looove onnnanother, livvve to eachotherr LOOOVVE onnanother....are we frennd or foooooee cuz I yoozta know" and they'd have to pry me from my seat to get me off the plane. 

giphy.gif

?

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

giphy.gif

Omg "Orn-AYSH?" I'm going to die from how hard I'm laughing at this whole fantasy account. Honestly I'm picturing you as Kristen Wiig in "Bridesmaids," drunkenly trying to slink into first class while no one is looking so you can accost Candice Romo with all the questions.

XbSvaMi.gif

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

giphy.gif

OMG I'm rolling over here. You are hysterical!

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

giphy.gif

This post is everything.

(edited)

I live in the town where they used to film cheer perfection on tlc and I would run into the different moms around town and casually approach them like "hey Ann, long time no see" ?That actually happened again when our schools were at space camp at the same time her daughter's school was there and we were in the same tour group.

But making this relevant to The forum, I don't remember Candice participating in this year's finals because Melissa Rycroft returned in all her mentoring glory

IMG_3626.GIF

This was a gif but it told me it was too big so I couldn't use it

Edited by Jaxratchet
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

giphy.gif

You are my spirit animal!! Candice is so pretty I'd fangirl like that too.. :D

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, QuiteCalM said:

giphy.gif

That could be the perfect promo for the new season;) if they dared to film it!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Me, too, about being bored. Honestly, the hardcore fans on the board are going to watch with or without spoilers, and spoilers feed our interest. General people who watch but aren't on this board or social media may not even know spoilers exist, but we need them! I feel like i know ZERO about training camp or girls this year, and it sucks.

I am spoileric as well! I remember when I found out Kat made the team I commented about it on Facebook and some chick totally got angry at me for ruining the surprise.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, mittensgizmo said:

Ultimate Cheerleaders has done this but nothing from them this yea

I was quoting this because it reminds me of a site that I used to go on all the time and is no longer. It was called My favorite Cheerleader, I think. It  was a blog a lot like this one and had a huge list of the former DCC  from all the years with a little info on them. I didn't join but just viewed as a guest and last time I tried to go to it there was no website??????

3 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

I was quoting this because it reminds me of a site that I used to go on all the time and is no longer. It was called My favorite Cheerleader, I think. It  was a blog a lot like this one and had a huge list of the former DCC  from all the years with a little info on them. I didn't join but just viewed as a guest and last time I tried to go to it there was no website??????

It changed into something Pompedia  but it's not the same 

4 hours ago, QuiteCalM said:

giphy.gif

BAHAHAHA! I could've done that bc it was Southwest with open seating. 

• Love 2

I think she was insinuating that Brianna is the brunette that got cut. But I don't think that IG post meant she got cut. I think she was just missing her ladies while in Dallas

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, iwtv123 said:

I think she was insinuating that Brianna is the brunette that got cut. But I don't think that IG post meant she got cut. I think she was just missing her ladies while in Dallas

Yeah, kind of my point. If anything it means she's still in Dallas and misses her friend. I'd say she's safe.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, RhiRhi said:

No I meant she was the only girl in the large group not smiling ??

Gotcha. She's a closed-mouth smiler it seems. Most of her pics on Instagram are like that with a few open-mouthed smiles sprinkled in. I hope she can smile while she dances, because if not they'll be yelling at her to smile like Ika.

• Love 5

I would much prefer Candace Romo as a mentor than MRS (funny about her initials, eh?)  I was very impressed with Candace during the auditions and judging last year.  I'm sorry but pageants give you far more experience with poise in stressful situations than being on the Bachelor or DTWS ever will.  She became so much more REAL to me when she showed empathy for the peeing incident....  I still don't know why Melissa inserted herself into Yuko's visa drama... Jinelle could have handled that off camera... we didn't need to visit the ginormous living room of Melissa's former teammate who didn't even say word during that whole segment.  

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Gotcha. She's a closed-mouth smiler it seems. Most of her pics on Instagram are like that with a few open-mouthed smiles sprinkled in. I hope she can smile while she dances, because if not they'll be yelling at her to smile like Ika.

image.jpeg

Yeah I've seen that pic @Rosiemac, but it's an isolated moment and she's also dancing her own style. I'm sure she'll be fine but the smiling thing was just something that crossed my mind when I browsed her Instagram earlier today.

3 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

Yeah I've seen that pic @Rosiemac, but it's an isolated moment and she's also dancing her own style. I'm sure she'll be fine but the smiling thing was just something that crossed my mind when I browsed her Instagram earlier today.

I have seen her light up the stage and many photos where she has a big bright smile. I can't wait for August so you all can see!  

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

And of course Meagan F who wasn't smiley enough if I recall.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

No I meant she was the only girl in the large group not smiling ??

Whole lotta basic goin on in that pic. Geesh.

I can see a resemblance between Tobie and Gina but I'm such a major Tobie fan that I am prevented from drawing parallels because there will never be another Tobie!!

• Love 2