Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Just now, AnnMichele said:

I'm so glad I have you all to share this with. No one understands my fascination with DCC like y'all. ?

Ditto. My husband laughs at me because I love this show. He's cleaning the kitchen right now and I'm refusing to help so I can see who made it.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i will just seriously be baffled if Kelsey doesn't make it back. I'm sorry, but while we have some great dancers and performers on the squad these days, there are NOT a lot of super stunning beauties. Kelsey is one of the very few.  She wasone of the most photographed DCC.  She didn't have any major screw ups like Breelan.  It will be 100% ridiculous if they were to cut her over a Selina.  

Like seriously I will fly to Dallas and just stand outside Kelli's window screaming. or cutting up her bandage dresses. 

Same

Just now, Dlcmom said:

I asked one of the moms and she said her daughter thinks FIVE vets were cut... it's not 100% but she's pretty sure.

No way. If Selina Tasha and Yuko made it they'd have to pull excuses out of their ass to cut others. 

• Love 6

Tasha never seemed like she was on the bubble to me - what did I miss? She's super pretty in that Barbie way, solid dancer, cute kiddo and husband so has a good story. 

1 minute ago, kalibean said:

Tasha never seemed like she was on the bubble to me - what did I miss? She's super pretty in that Barbie way, solid dancer, cute kiddo and husband so has a good story. 

Tasha is in :) 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, iloveit said:

The Yuko hate on here is ...odd. I'm glad she made it back!

The Yuko hate has always been strong around here. I've always had a soft spot for her but I'm one of the very few. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Oklahomama said:

I didn't see Maddie, Kelsey, raylee, the heathers or Milan off the top of my head

I think I saw Milan in that blurry pic, and maybe Tess. All those girls with long dark hair blend.

No way they'd cut Kashara, she was Rookie of the Year. Shocker would be an understatement. 

Allie I could kind of see since they picked on her frame so much and because girl wasn't in a dance class all break. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AmberRP said:

Tasha is in :) 

Oh yes, I posted about that earlier too :) But many posters thought she'd be a potential cut vet, and I wasn't sure why. She seems like the total package, if a bit cheesy. 

• Love 1

Aren't the Heathers and Allie roomies? 

I am blowing into my brown paper bag until I get confirmation that my Maddie is in.

did my little hometown thunder girl, Kalyssa make it? Is that her name?

(edited)

Heather Hamilton?  The little brunette w/ the babyish voice?  Wasn't she one of the best last year in TC?

I can see Allie and Raylee being cut for figure issues. 

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

I think there was a lot of wishful thinking

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

I thought Heather H's solo was pretty bad.

Is she the blonde or the one who looked super young but was an amazing dancer?

which blonde wears all the eyeliner...Maggie or Heather?