Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

"You're not her type, anyway."

Oh damn, Malcolm really is getting some good lines before the end of the season.

Before the end of his life and arc, I fear :(. I like Malcolm in that love to hate him way.

• Love 1

First off, since this is the last island flashback episode (at least on a regular basis), I'm actually going to pay attention.

That being said, I wish they actually just had Oliver's last flashbacks to have him reminiscing on things before he got rescued, instead of random action scenes that feel like they don't really fit with the end of Oliver's flashback story.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

No shit Oliver, why would you expect her to know where her son is? She is right there in front of you.

Yeah, I didn't get that either. Did he think Chase told her, "So, I'm putting you here and taking your son here..." 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

How does Oliver know where the call from Spawn came from?  I thought there was no wifi on the island.

Technically you could have a sat phone that could access the net.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

First off, since this is the last island flashback episode (at least on a regular basis), I'm actually going to pay attention.

I already zoned out during the first one.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

It's interesting that Oliver decided to leave out the bit that "the meta human is E2 Laurel" Why would you not fill them in on that? Especially Nyssa, that can cause a life/death situation.

maybe he informed Nyssa on the flight over...but is leaving it out for Slade in hopes that Slade kills her.

Edited by unlfan03
  • Love 1

Just as I thought, Evelyn gets captured.

Just now, unlfan03 said:

maybe he informed Nyssa on the flight over...but is leaving it out for Slade in hopes that Slade kills her again.

When did he kill her the first time?

• Love 1