Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

"You're talking crazy."  Dude, you're part of the mother ship. Considering all of the crazy shit you've seen in Star(ling) City, evil twins shouldn't be a surprise.   

• Love 5

'It takes a special kind of idiot to get dumber with time."  I've never liked Malcolm so much.

14 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

It's funny that Oliver claimed that Chase would know his first instinct would be to hold them close, but since when?  Pushing them away is always his go to move.  

I know!  It's so obvious that's what he always does. No wonder he needs Malcolm now.

• Love 5
Just now, statsgirl said:

You may owe your freedom to Adrian Chase but you owe your imprisonment to your bad decisions.

PB is really doing this great.

He always brings his A+ game to help all the shitty actors he's paired with, (excluding Willa, cause she's great IMO)

• Love 4

I hate that they are implying that Oliver was willing to let everyone die except William.  Don't buy it but hate it still. This is MG doubling down on left over BMD stuff. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

I hate that they are implying that Oliver was willing to let everyone die except William.  Don't buy it but hate it still. This is MG doubling down on left over BMD stuff. 

Oh lordy thanks for the warning chicken!

Just now, calliope1975 said:

Oh Gah, that poor child has not been taking acting lessons. 

This always reminds me that whoever casts children for SPN is pretty damn great at it. Maybe Arrow should avail themselves of that casting director for kids.

• Love 4