Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

YES!!!! NYSSA!!!! IT WAS A PLAN!!! YES!!! I'm so glad Oliver wasn't entirely stupid.

Just now, Primal Slayer said:

It isn't a bad finale but of course I think if this were 2hrs it could truly be phenomenal. 

I was thinking the same thing or at least like 5 minutes longer!

• Love 1

I definitely think this needed to be a two hour finale. It's too rushed, so I feel like I'm missing out on all the emotional moments. I didn't care about Malcolm's death, and I felt like I blinked and missed the Al Ghul fight.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, leopardprint said:

Who said they would blow up the whole island!?

Well I thought that was how Oliver would get Slade to agree to help him, if he had to help fight their way off an island rigged to blow.  Didn't know Oliver could have just asked for help.  

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I definitely think this needed to be a two hour finale. It's too rushed, so I feel like I'm missing out on all the emotional moments. I didn't care about Malcolm's death, and I felt like I blinked and missed the Al Ghul fight.

The fight was literally the length of a gif. That's how quick it was.

• Love 2

I was just starting to get emotional and then, oops, time to go, boom!  There needed to be another 10-15 seconds.  

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

The fight was literally the length of a gif. That's how quick it was.

Only good thing is it is clear that Nyssa was way better of a fighter.  

• Love 3

When trhe whole island is wired, they're going to blow it up at the end of the episode. It's Chechov's gun.

I hope that's not the only Olicity we get.  Because Samantha really spit in that soup.

OMG two MYSon in less they a minute!OH

• Love 3
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

He isn't even on the island lol. Now that would be GOOD. "I put him back home"

How about that's the cliff hanger.  Where is William?  

And Quentin knocks her out cold!

She definitely needs to learn to turn around after she has someone cornered. Everytime she is about to win, someone else has to step in to knock her out lol.

Oh, Adrian, if you think these people haven't seen Oliver kill, or heard about his kills, then you're dead wrong.

Yes! Finally, Oliver's done blaming himself! Now, will that stick?

I hope Chase is telling the truth about William, but I doubt it. No body, no death.

• Love 2

Please, be dead, William.

6 minutes ago, janeta said:

I'm amazed IslandOliver hasn't lost his wig in all this fighting...

Maybe it's stapled on like Harrison Ford's hat for Indiana Jones.

• Love 1