Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

This always reminds me that whoever casts children for SPN is pretty damn great at it.

OUAT was pretty good in this area too - and I believe both are shot in Vancouver.  So it shouldn't be that hard.  

William almost make Oliver look smart. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, catrox14 said:

This always reminds me that whoever casts children for SPN is pretty damn great at it. Maybe Arrow should avail themselves of that casting director for kids.

It should be the same Vancouver kid talent pool. Arrow keeps getting duds; plus, they can't write the kids age appropriate. 

• Love 4
Just now, calliope1975 said:

It should be the same Vancouver kid talent pool. Arrow keeps getting duds; plus, they can't write the kids age appropriate. 

True enough.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

It's nice to see Malcolm back in action as the Dark Archer. I must admit, Malcolm's been great this season in the Arrowverse. 

Agreed. I'll be bummed if they actually kill him off TBH

• Love 2
(edited)

What's the point of Oliver not wearing his GA outfit if he's still using the arrows?

He's got a mask on though.  Didn't have time to change, Malcolm hustled him out of ther.

I hope we see Felicity and Diggle before the episode is over.

Edited by statsgirl
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

He's got a mask on though.

I hope we see Felicity and Diggle before the episode is over.

Probably just a shot of them held captive.  I can't imagine they'll let them loose til next week.  

• Love 1

They're putting too much emotional weight onto this kid. I guess they're counting on us caring just because he's Oliver's kid, but I don't get emotional over a "That's my boy," aimed at a kid we saw him with for a total of 2 seconds. 

• Love 9
Just now, apinknightmare said:

They're putting too much emotional weight onto this kid. I guess they're counting on us caring just because he's Oliver's kid, but I don't get emotional over a "That's my boy," aimed at a kid we saw him with for a total of 2 seconds. 

A dumb kid. If he was smart and scrappy, I might care. Probably not, but it's more probable than what I'm feeling right now. Which is loathing. Unadulterated loathing. 

• Love 11

Oh freaking hell. Hallucination Laurel in the flashback.

However, after ignoring Laurel's importance to Oliver in the flashbacks for the last three seasons, I guess they had to bring it around somehow. That dye job/wig on her was pretty awful, though. I guess they couldn't replicate pre-series/season 1 Laurel's hair.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, totally surprised we actually saw Slade in person instead of just his voice. But why does he sound so sentimental and nice toward Oliver? Did he get over his Mirakuru and his Oliver issues?

That's my current theory.  

• Love 1