Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E03: Baby Fat

• Start Topic

On 2/8/2017 at 11:26 PM, mamadrama said:

You know, thinking of how she acts around others (especially Roy) I am starting to wonder if she doesn't have some sort of learning disorder or personality disorder besides narcissism. (No offense to any of you that do. I have ADHD myself.) I mean, she seems totally unable to read body signals, tones of voice, etc. She also seems to be ignorant of manners one usually applies in social situations. 

I don't know. I'm thinking her inability to read body signals, etc is more willful ignorance and a by-product of her self-absorption rather than a learning or personality disorder. She doesn't give a f **k about anybody else and refuses any reality other than the one where she is fabulous and capable and adored and desired by all.  

• Love 5
On 2/9/2017 at 9:41 AM, hutchbunny said:

Roy is also on his own weight loss journey, something Whitney isn't interested in.  He's lost a hundred pounds so far.

http://www.twcnews.com/nc/charlotte/healthy-living/2017/01/18/charlotte-radio-show-host-loses-100-pounds-through-nutrition-and-exercise-changes.html

I feel like this is the story Twit's story/show was supposed to be. But she's only interested in talking about how fabulous she is and how fabulous her fraudulent life is than really doing what it takes to be healthy (which would result in weight loss).  

• Love 4
On 2/11/2017 at 9:15 AM, pbutler111 said:

There's no doubt in my mind that Lennie was completely in on the entire thing, as he has been since the beginning.  I find it interesting -- and telling -- to note that Lennie Alehat's real name is Nathan Lee.  Lennie Alehat is actually an anagram for Nathan Lee Lie.  I think that about sums it up.

Wait - what?? I think I missed something, when did we find out his real name is Nathan Lee? I totally see him having (maybe) answered Twit's online dating ad and being approached by TLC to be hired on as paid-bf. "Only if I can change my name and wear a disguise" says Lennie-Nathan. "Cool" says TLC. Yup. Can totally see it. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

Wait - what?? I think I missed something, when did we find out his real name is Nathan Lee? I totally see him having (maybe) answered Twit's online dating ad and being approached by TLC to be hired on as paid-bf. "Only if I can change my name and wear a disguise" says Lennie-Nathan. "Cool" says TLC. Yup. Can totally see it. 

It's one of those not-secret secrets that they'd rather we didn't know, but many, many do.

5 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

I don't know. I'm thinking her inability to read body signals, etc is more willful ignorance and a by-product of her self-absorption rather than a learning or personality disorder. She doesn't give a f **k about anybody else and refuses any reality other than the one where she is fabulous and capable and adored and desired by all.  

Eh, sometimes I feel generous and try to give her the benefit of the doubt. Mostly when I have been drinking.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

One thing I forgot to add is they really need to get rid of that pig.  It's grown too big to be a house pet anymore. Really needs to live on a farm.

And what is up with changing the pig's name ?

The pig acts like he loves the family. Pigs are very smart and I know a couple of people who have a pig as a house pet. They are as smart as dogs if not smarter. I was glad to see that they still had him. I didn't think that fake storyline would last this long. 

I think Whitney needs to be a decent person and let her mother take Henchy (sp?). It's not like she cares about her cats. They shat on the couch last season. They only do that if they have a dirty litter box. Whitney shouldn't be responsible for the life of any creature. She can't even take care of herself. 

• Love 4

Not necessarily true about cats pooping on furniture only if they have a dirty litterbox. A friend of mine has a cat whose favorite person is my friend's daughter. When the daughter is away for any length of time, the cat will poop on the daughter's bed. The litterbox is always clean. 

So maybe Henchy loves Whitney and protests her absences. I dunno. 

• Love 1
On 2/12/2017 at 7:20 PM, Maggienolia said:

I feel like this is the story Twit's story/show was supposed to be. But she's only interested in talking about how fabulous she is and how fabulous her fraudulent life is than really doing what it takes to be healthy (which would result in weight loss).  

I think the base problem is they decided to do a show about Whit, it did well enough to make money for TLC and bring in a demographic and they are just struggling to find any content about a lazy entitled basically disabled fat narcissist because it's still making decent money.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Nowhere said:

I think Whitney needs to be a decent person and let her mother take Henchy (sp?). It's not like she cares about her cats. They shat on the couch last season. They only do that if they have a dirty litter box. Whitney shouldn't be responsible for the life of any creature. She can't even take care of herself. 

While I agree about Whitney and clean litter boxes, I cat sat a Persian for a couple of days that looked at the just cleaned litter box, stuck up its middle finger at me and shat on the floor.

• Love 6

I finally watched last week's episode last night and, man, that's an hour I'll never get back.  

First off, the "pregnancy scare."  If I wasn't convinced before it was all b.s. I am after last night.  The scene in the coffee shop telling Lenny he wasn't going to be a father was so scripted I felt like the only thing missing was a shot of a dude holding the cue cards.  And what the hell at the bowling alley with her "well, I'm glad the cat's out of the bag so I don't have to tell my friends about my pregnancy scare."  Why on earth would you have to tell everyone you know that you weren't pregnant?

Then there was the Roy Skype scene.  Sorry, girl, no, he's just not into you.  Even if--HUGE IF--he doesn't have a girlfriend, the fact he's telling you he does to get you to go away should tell you all you need to know.  Also, PS: talking to you doesn't equate to flirting.  

As to her first "job" with the radio station?  If she can't be prepared, she shouldn't have the job.  Or "job," I guess.  Like everything else on this show, I don't believe one thing about it is real.

• Love 3
On 2/8/2017 at 7:44 PM, mamadrama said:

It hasn't aired yet but we filmed an episode of Paranormal Witness. They were after us for years. We finally caved. Not the same kind of realty show as whitney's of course, but there was still quite a bit of filming. 

I love these shows.  Can you tell us when its on?  A family friends bar was recently featured on Dead Files.  I haven't gone yet but I have an open invitation to 'investigate'.

• Love 1
On 2/12/2017 at 6:28 PM, Bubbles1967 said:

most embarrassing.  Farting and sneezing at the same time.  Oh that was bad.

Ugh-I had a class of obnoxious fourth graders and coughed and farted at the same time. Thank God the cough covered the sound but the smell was another story.

• Love 1
On 2/8/2017 at 6:38 PM, auntjess said:

Can you, or did you, tell us what show you were on?  Maybe I missed it.  Thanks.

I'd like to know, too, since you frequently refer to it.

• Love 1
On 2/12/2017 at 5:05 PM, Maggienolia said:

Someone once posted the definition of hystrionic personality disorder, and it certainly seemed to apply to Twit.

• Love 2