Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Boys, Blades And Bag Of Pills

• Start Topic

On 1/27/2017 at 5:22 PM, Natalie68 said:

I think Kyle looks great for any age.  She is a short woman who actually eats and has had 4 kids.  She is what a 2 or 4?  Back fat is something many people have and some of it can pop out due to an ill fitting bra.  Or you just have some back fat.  I for 1 have earned this back fat and proud to admit it!  Life is too short to turn down that donut!  

The thing is, I don't think Kyle has back fat.  In earlier seasons, she wore clothes that were a bit too tight. Even the thinnest person can have back fat if the clothes don't fit correctly. She has looked fabulous the last couple of seasons. I hope she got a stylist who told her she has a banging body and should emphasize the positive.

Not that I really give a damn.  Women can wear what they want if it makes them feel good. I always got the feeling that Kyle was trying to meet some sort of societal standard of sexy, rather than dressing for herself, which is why she seemed to be uncomfortable with her body at times.   

• Love 10
46 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

I never did drugs.

Drugs did me.

Relate!

The very last time I did that was my Graduation Party in the 80's. Woke up at 4 P.M. the next day to a busted up 8 track of Todd Rundgren trying to play. 

Topic...Shut UP Eden.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Relate!

The very last time I did that was my Graduation Party in the 80's. Woke up at 4 P.M. the next day to a busted up 8 track of Todd Rundgren trying to play. 

Topic...Shut UP Eden.  

Todd Rundgren when he produced The Tubes. : )

I woke up to the sound of the record player skipping at the end of side 2!

----------

When ever I see Kim grace my screen I laugh and remember the old line....

Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Todd Rundgren when he produced The Tubes. : )

I woke up to the sound of the record player skipping at the end of side 2!

----------

When ever I see Kim grace my screen I laugh and remember the old line....

Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

I still listen to Todd. Still can't find Ludes! Hey now, I know my limits. Practice makes perfect!

• Love 2

Thank you @zoeysmom! Eden really does sound like Brandi! I really dislike many of these women thinking they are the only ones on earth to deal with addiction in the family. My Sister OD almost 11 years ago and yet I don't use her to beat up others or excuse MY behavior. To think I've done everything wrong?! 

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

Thank you @zoeysmom! Eden really does sound like Brandi! I really dislike many of these women thinking they are the only ones on earth to deal with addiction in the family. My Sister OD almost 11 years ago and yet I don't use her to beat up others or excuse MY behavior. To think I've done everything wrong?! 

Eden cannot back pedal fast enough.  The interesting thing between last year's Reunion and this season's filming Kim didn't have any really big issues. 

They have last year's Reunion on and they played a number of segments, with Kim present, of Rinna making all these incendiary comments about Kim, Kyle saying Rinna had apologized numerous times, and Rinna wrapping it up with-that was then this now, I have moved on. 

Interesting there is also a segment about Kathryn allegedly not wearing panties, and the women are pretty astounded.  Just goes to show some things never change.  Kyle said she knew she was wearing them.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Eden cannot back pedal fast enough.  The interesting thing between last year's Reunion and this season's filming Kim didn't have any really big issues. 

They have last year's Reunion on and they played a number of segments, with Kim present, of Rinna making all these incendiary comments about Kim, Kyle saying Rinna had apologized numerous times, and Rinna wrapping it up with-that was then this now, I have moved on. 

Interesting there is also a segment about Kathryn allegedly not wearing panties, and the women are pretty astounded.  Just goes to show some things never change.  Kyle said she knew she was wearing them.

LOL! I watched most of it this AM until evil snow killed my DTV! Still only SD channels. Although probably a better bet for Bravo Binge!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

These assholes 'move on' alright....

They drive up the block and keep making left hand turns until they find them selves driving by the scene of the crime, all over again.

Chowderheads......

• Love 2
On 1/30/2017 at 10:39 PM, Inspectabecky said:

What's ur take on it? 

Nothing directly obvious just a variety of things.

How it was handled. How transparent it was. How it was presented to Kim. What was and wasn't understood (this is the part I'm really curious about).  Intentions, circumstances, agendas, etc. etc. etc.

Not saying who was entitled to what considering the families ongoing situation but I'm not convinced it was handled in the most appropriate way or unbiased.

Which would be understandable but does make it something to think about when considering it from Kim's point of view.

Edited by Yours Truly
23 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Agree about Eden coming off like Brandi. A sober Brandi. 

Eden constantly bringing up her sister sounds like she needs therapy. She comes off having an unhealthy attachment to her sister's addiction and death.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Agree about Eden coming off like Brandi. A sober Brandi. 

Eden constantly bringing up her sister sounds like she needs therapy. She comes off having an unhealthy attachment to her sister's addiction and death.

I have always wondered if perhaps the meeting Eden to go was a grief support group.  She found the loss of her 82 year old father almost inconsolable.  Nothing wrong with going to a grief group.  I get she thinks she has worked on herself but I kind of think when she says things about her sister's time being up, she has taken some short cuts.  She can't bring her sister back.  If it worked for her I would say great but then she turns around and starts talking about not being there to save her sister.  She is very conflicted and it appears her idea is to latch on to someone else's problems.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I have always wondered if perhaps the meeting Eden to go was a grief support group.  She found the loss of her 82 year old father almost inconsolable.  Nothing wrong with going to a grief group.  I get she thinks she has worked on herself but I kind of think when she says things about her sister's time being up, she has taken some short cuts.  She can't bring her sister back.  If it worked for her I would say great but then she turns around and starts talking about not being there to save her sister.  She is very conflicted and it appears her idea is to latch on to someone else's problems.

Yes. I was thinking survivor's guilt and guilt due to her not having done whatever she could to save her sister. She now makes it her mission to save other people from addiction. The problem is, for all her talk about knowing about addiction and the whole 12 step program, she keeps saying and doing things that go against the program.

• Love 6

Lisa Rinna tweeted today (picture included) that her charcoal pills popped (burst, opened up, busted) leaving a black coal like dust in her famous baggie of goodies. A "mess" she said. Lol...it was always a mess and does she have a pharmacology degree to tell them all apart? Oops, I'm sorry. I accidentally gave you a Xanax but meant to give you a vitamin C....

• Love 1
On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:31 PM, princelina said:

One of the main things I remember about HoH was that Big Kathy would play the girls off against each other; the specific scene I am remembering is her holding Kyle (as an LHOP regular) during a dry spell of Kim's, and saying something along the lines of "Look at my precious wonderful child who has a job, while you aren't doing anything . . ."  And that's just what made it into the book.  So your point is quite valid - they were young and a lot of what was happening was colored by their very much loved mother's interpretation of things.  Even when Kim was getting married and pregnant - she was the age that we all decry as "too young"!  But based on the big picture of them they all thought it was great!  And that was based on what their mom taught them.

Kim is a definite mess, and no one will ever know EXACTLY why, or when it started.  Especially since there's obviously a big history, full of secrets that they were taught to keep and we will never know.  I'm glad for Kyle that she has found a nice husband and happy family life.  Too bad Kim couldn't have found the same.

The more I hear about Big Kathy, the more I wouldn't be surprised if she started Kim on the addiction path.  Taking little Kyle to Studio 54?  This is the type of woman who clearly exposed her under-aged girls to predators, drugs, and alcohol.  And socially awkward Kim would get along so much better loosened up a little.  Or if her girls were too tired after being out all night to get up and work - a little upper would be handy.   That woman was vile.  And from all appearances, Kathy Hilton takes after her namesake.   I bet Big Kathy loved Kris Kardashian.  Now that woman really knows how to whore out her girls.

• Love 3
On 2/4/2017 at 0:55 PM, jackjill89 said:

No way PK is 49.  No way that LVP is 56 either. 

It is very difficult to believe that PK is the age he claims.  I've never given much thought to LIsa V., but since her body has become so stiff looking, I'm now questioning what could cause that.  Maybe............?

18 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It is very difficult to believe that PK is the age he claims.  I've never given much thought to LIsa V., but since her body has become so stiff looking, I'm now questioning what could cause that.  Maybe............?

Their biographies support their stated ages.  Can't change things like graduating classes and movie roles as a child actress. 

What advantage would it be to PK to lie about his age?  It is not as if he is up for leading man roles.

• Love 5