Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Introduces Nick's 'Ladies'; We've Got Your 'Class' Superlatives!

Primetimer
  • Start Topic

I think that, as a nation, we need to prioritize research on why hot girls are really into dolphins. In the mid to late 90s, I chalked it up to movies and Sea World not yet being problematic, but literally every pretty (and usually pretty vapid) girl in my class wanted to be a marine biologist when they grew up. I mean, dolphins are cool, Lisa Frank did some interesting things with them, but good god how is this still a fixation for the beautiful and basic.

• Love 3

Have there ever been that many Bachelor contestants that wanted to be dolphins and/or mermaids? Where are all the dog lovers and chicken enthusiasts?

On the plus side, I counted eight women of color among the 30 contestants. Looks like the ABC/Fleiss are finally catching up. 

• Love 2

the promo pictures are always so unflattering. IDK if it's because they are so photoshopped they don't actually look like real people or what, but yikes those are some terrible pictures. Not saying they are ugly, just, those pictures make them all look so odd and processed.

I do appreciate how diverse this group seems. Though, yeah, that's a lot of dolphin lovers. Weird.

• Love 3

Can we talk about how Nick is 36? Not that he can't "fall in love" with someone who's 23, but wouldn't it be nice to see women in his age range? Maybe even someone a year or two older? (Crazy talk, I know.)

• Love 7

You forgot Danielle M., the prenatal nurse, from the list of nurses.

Dolphins are actually pretty scary, wild ones at least. I saw a program about some dolphin who likes swimming with people, but unfortunately only certain people. One woman who the dolphin hadn't swam with before, received quite the beating and broken bones as a result of getting in the water.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I think part of the problem is they have on too much makeup.  Plus, the trend now seems to be very thick eyebrows. 

The complete and total dearth of a pore made me pause and wonder if I was watching AMC's Humans........

• Love 2
21 hours ago, LilJen said:

How bad of a nurse do you have to be in the US to be unemployed?

That's exactly what I was thinking! With the nursing shortage nationwide, just how bad of a nurse does one have to be (jobs everywhere from private care nurse to regular floor nurse in a hospital) to be an UNEMPLOYED one?

Scary. Really. 

On 12/7/2016 at 7:18 PM, Mabinogia said:

the promo pictures are always so unflattering. IDK if it's because they are so photoshopped they don't actually look like real people or what, but yikes those are some terrible pictures. Not saying they are ugly, just, those pictures make them all look so odd and processed.

Shitty photographer. Like, baaaaad. Not just unflattering but sometimes they don't even look like that.

• Love 1