Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

If things went down as described in the article, McMackin was straight up wrong in her behavior, IMO.

If I were Shannon, I would have kept on walking w/o acknowledging the homewrecker's existence. By acknowledging McMackin, Shannon only gave her the attention she wanted.

• Love 1

I totally agree. What is Shannon thinking? According to her, the marriage to David is stronger than ever so be the strong, classy woman who ignores the classless woman who had an affair with your husband.

I find that self confidence, class and emotional strength are sooooo damn sexy!

But that's just me. I don't cheat so what do I really know? Lol

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5

Ugh. I knew there would be orher reports. If this is true Shannon is just digging herself deeper into the crazy pit.

Starting to dislike her as much as I dislike all the other HoWives. Halfway through this season I realized I skipped most of last season and never missed it. Seeing out this season but after the reunion, I'm done with all of them.

I really, really hope the ET report isn't true.

As to the rest of your post, I feel ya.

• Love 2

I wonder what in the hell is going through David Beador's head right about now.  If he gave his wedding ring and message to one of their kids, actually left, McMackin made no move to leave herself, and McMackin's husband holds season tickets and they went to games before the shit hit the fan, I find the idea that Nicole taunted and went after Shannon publically in that venue to be extremely unlikely.  (Also - if the McMackins hold season tickets, wouldn't they basically be in the same seats for each game?  So it would be known, where they sat and they could be avoided if that was the desired outcome?)  I think the ET account is far more likely.  Not good.

I don't think the Beadors are likely to have a good marriage going forward.  Just my sense of things.  More importantly, David needs to get his crazy eyes (crazy face?) under control for photos, because hot damn he looks like he's on the hunt for brains in that US Weekly photo.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 13

Why on earth would she embarrass herself like this? Also, I wonder if David really did say, "There's no money to be made." to try and shut her up.

It is Nicole's husband who told Shannon...

"Nichol's husband jumped in, saying, "Shannon, go sit down. No money to be made here. Please let us be," according to the eyewitness. One of Nicole's friends then started yelling, threatening that if Shannon didn't leave them alone, she was going to call security."

• Love 2

But what's the likelihood of them running into each other?

My daughter ran into Shannon-they are at a football game and the chances are good.  There were no words exchanged just passed her by.  She apparently is quite petite very small framed.  She also said she was quite attractive.  She said David and Shannon were sitting quite far apart in the stands.

I think somewhere between the Us Magazine story and the ET lies the truth.  I just don't think these women should be around each other.  Last week David and Shannon were on the USC team plane. 

Just another special moment for David and Nicole to enjoy.  I thought the most important thing was Shannon allegedly saying they slept together three or four times. 

• Love 4

My daughter ran into Shannon-they are at a football game and the chances are good.  There were no words exchanged just passed her by.  She apparently is quite petite very small framed.  She also said she was quite attractive.  She said David and Shannon were sitting quite far apart in the stands.

I think somewhere between the Us Magazine story and the ET lies the truth.  I just don't think these women should be around each other.  Last week David and Shannon were on the USC team plane. 

Just another special moment for David and Nicole to enjoy.  I thought the most important thing was Shannon allegedly saying they slept together three or four times. 

Over an 8-month affair where David admits they had sex?  Oh, Shannon.

• Love 6

I think Nicole's husband was out of line if he was ordering Shannon to sit down.  My guess is the money comment was directed to by standers. 

OR, he made the comment in reference to her getting paid to talk about the affair on the show and in interviews!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10

OR, he made the comment in reference to her getting paid to talk about the affair on the show and in interviews!

Well a stupid place to make the comment and to ask Shannon to do anything.  The guy might want to start by asking his wife to close her legs to married men or other men period.  He has no business addressing Shannon.  It was his stupid wife that decided to have an affair with the husband of a reality star.  Shannon owes him nothing and owes Nicole nothing.  I do think David is trying to downplay it publicly but Shannonhas other ideas.  She owes Nicole nothing.  Sorry I just can't feel for Nicole.  Maybe apologies are in order from Nicole.

• Love 11

I think Shannon is out of order.  Her issue is with her husband, not with his mistress or the general public.  I would have been mad if this screaming nut had disturbed my peace while I am out trying to enjoy myself.

Just how long is Nicole McMackin suppose to wear her scarlet letter?  She did not choose to go on a reality TV show to be part of a storyline where she is outed as a cheater publicly.  Where is her privacy?  Why can't she and her family choose to move on and grow from her mistake?

I am not trying to advocate for a cheater, but how long is Nicole to be publicly flogged before Shannon takes responsibility for her own misery?  If the McMackin's seats are 15 rows in front of the Beadors' seats, the McMackins had to pass the Beadors in order to get to their seats.  It is what is.  Are they supposed to slink around in shame like David?  What about Mr. McMackin?  He did not do anything wrong so why does he need to be publicly attacked?

Shannon needs to grow up and stop acting like a child.  This shit has gotten old and she needs to stop.  She has young, impressionable girls to raise and she should not have time for this bullshit.

(I hate Shannon for making me defend a mistress).

• Love 17

Well a stupid place to make the comment and to ask Shannon to do anything. The guy might want to start by asking his wife to close her legs to married men or other men period. He has no business addressing Shannon. It was his stupid wife that decided to have an affair with the husband of a reality star. Shannon owes him nothing and owes Nicole nothing. I do think David is trying to downplay it publicly but Shannonhas other ideas. She owes Nicole nothing. Sorry I just can't feel for Nicole. Maybe apologies are in order from Nicole.

I agree, zoeysmom.

----

Welcome to The Law of Unintended Consequences, McMackin.

• Love 3

Well a stupid place to make the comment and to ask Shannon to do anything.  The guy might want to start by asking his wife to close her legs to married men or other men period.  He has no business addressing Shannon.  It was his stupid wife that decided to have an affair with the husband of a reality star.  Shannon owes him nothing and owes Nicole nothing.  I do think David is trying to downplay it publicly but Shannonhas other ideas.  She owes Nicole nothing.  Sorry I just can't feel for Nicole.  Maybe apologies are in order from Nicole.

The same could/should be said of the other womans husband. He was/is just as much a victim as Shannon is and he deserves his privacy and has David apologized to him. It was/is wrong for Shannon to start up with the other woman in a public place and then yell to all that the woman slept with David. By both accounts, Shannon started the yelling and IMO, SHE was out of line.

Considering that this other couple have season tickets, why did Shannon/David get seats near them, are Shannon/David season ticket holders as well or do they just attend games time to time? That Shannon/David made the decision to air their dirty laundry was/is their decision to make BUT, I highly doubt that they thought about the other vicitms of this affair, the affairs husband and their children are just as much victims in this as are Shannon/daughters.

For someone, Shannon, that claims time and time again, how their marriage is "better than ever", she sure acts like someone that can't or won't move past the affair.

• Love 7

For someone, Shannon, that claims time and time again, how their marriage is "better than ever", she sure acts like someone that can't or won't move past the affair.

Right?  Who cares about Nicole Mcwhatever?  Do you and yours.  Frankly, I would have been mad at whomever provided the seats to the Beador entourage.  If the Beadors have clout to travel with the team, surely they have the kind of juice to sit wherever they want in the stadium, making sure they have primo seats far away from any irritants they may encounter.  Instead, they are sitting 15 rows behind their arch enemies - um, no.  No plush party suite was available?

If the McMacklins are season ticket holders, then I would question who exactly is the stalker here.  Beyond this, Shannon needs to stop acting ghetto in public.  She is acting like a twenty year-old hair pulling over some worthless guy.  Its silly at 20 and down right ignorant at 51.

• Love 11

I think Shannon is out of order.  Her issue is with her husband, not with his mistress or the general public.  I would have been mad if this screaming nut had disturbed my peace while I am out trying to enjoy myself.

Just how long is Nicole McMackin suppose to wear her scarlet letter?  She did not choose to go on a reality TV show to be part of a storyline where she is outed as a cheater publicly.  Where is her privacy?  Why can't she and her family choose to move on and grow from her mistake?

I am not trying to advocate for a cheater, but how long is Nicole to be publicly flogged before Shannon takes responsibility for her own misery?  If the McMackin's seats are 15 rows in front of the Beadors' seats, the McMackins had to pass the Beadors in order to get to their seats.  It is what is.  Are they supposed to slink around in shame like David?  What about Mr. McMackin?  He did not do anything wrong so why does he need to be publicly attacked?

Shannon needs to grow up and stop acting like a child.  This shit has gotten old and she needs to stop.  She has young, impressionable girls to raise and she should not have time for this bullshit.

(I hate Shannon for making me defend a mistress).

I think folks are missing the part where Nicole told Shannon, "fuck you and you are sick and crazy."  So I wonder why anyone would defend Nicole.

• Love 7

The same could/should be said of the other womans husband. He was/is just as much a victim as Shannon is and he deserves his privacy and has David apologized to him. It was/is wrong for Shannon to start up with the other woman in a public place and then yell to all that the woman slept with David. By both accounts, Shannon started the yelling and IMO, SHE was out of line.

Considering that this other couple have season tickets, why did Shannon/David get seats near them, are Shannon/David season ticket holders as well or do they just attend games time to time? That Shannon/David made the decision to air their dirty laundry was/is their decision to make BUT, I highly doubt that they thought about the other vicitms of this affair, the affairs husband and their children are just as much victims in this as are Shannon/daughters.

First off the original story is they had an encounter in the tunnel-and Nicole said, "fuck you and you are sick and crazy."  No one said Shannon yelled at her then.  Secondly, it is a football game, not church, yelling is permitted.  Fifteen rows down does anyone really identify her?

Then there is the husband-where exactly is his right to privacy?  His wife had an affair with a public figure.  They continue to engage in activities in a public format where the Beadors.  There is not right to privacy at the Los Angeles coliseum.  Sorry too bad if they are having difficulties-no one to blame but Nicole.

Shannon and David are longtime attendees of the game-as I said last week they were on the team plane to Indiana. Don't know if they have season tickets but they have been attending and it has been public for the last two years at least.  I think they should all  stay in their seats if they can't behave.  So why is it the Beadors would stay away from the games?  The good news only two more home games.

• Love 5

I really don't know what to believe about the Shannon/Nicole story.  One report has Shannon being the innocent one, minding her own business, while her husband's mistress prances back and forth trying to get her attention.  Then Shannon is walking back to her seat and almost runs into her, then the mistress screams at her, and Shannon reacts.

The other story has the mistress minding her own business, then Shannon keeps yelling at her, then Shannon follows her, yells and grabs her.

It is a mess.  

Whatever is happening the only thing that seems clear to me is Shannon is in no way over it, and it seems like she needs some serious therapy of her own.  I hope she is getting help, and from more than holistic doctors who tell her what crystal to put in what corner to make this all better.

• Love 10

The Us Weekly and ET stories are in conflict about who was the aggressor.  It's not factual to say Nicole attacked Shannon when there's a competing account about Shannon being a mess towards Nicole.  It's not a misunderstanding of the story - there are two stories. 

If McMackin's husband is the alum, then why do the McMackins need to stay away?  Both victims in both marriages have ties to USC.  So Shannon wins why, exactly?  Because she chose to put on the hairshirt with her kids as a Housewives storyline?  That's completely unfair to the other family.  If Shannon owes them nothing, then Mr. McMackin owes her nothing, and telling her to can it because there's no $/storyline to be made is completely fair game. 

There is no good scenario in an affair like this at all but it's not fair that one family has to give way to the other when there are two guilty parties in two families, and one of the victims has decided to make this a plot point in a reality show, and the other is living a private life. 

• Love 11

First off the original story is they had an encounter in the tunnel-and Nicole said, "fuck you and you are sick and crazy."  No one said Shannon yelled at her then.  Secondly, it is a football game, not church, yelling is permitted.  Fifteen rows down does anyone really identify her?

Then there is the husband-where exactly is his right to privacy?  His wife had an affair with a public figure.  They continue to engage in activities in a public format where the Beadors.  There is not right to privacy at the Los Angeles coliseum.  Sorry too bad if they are having difficulties-no one to blame but Nicole.

Shannon and David are longtime attendees of the game-as I said last week they were on the team plane to Indiana. Don't know if they have season tickets but they have been attending and it has been public for the last two years at least.  I think they should all  stay in their seats if they can't behave.  So why is it the Beadors would stay away from the games?  The good news only two more home games.

First, I did not say that the Beadors couldn't go to the games but they could get seats in a different area if they are not season ticket holders as are the other woman/husband. In BOTH reports, Shannon stood up and yelled that the other woman "slept with my husband", embarrassing not only herself but her husband, their friends and the other womans husband, not something someone in a "better" place in their marriage does. As much as Shannon says she/they are better.....she is NOT and this is a perfect example IMO.

So now the other womans husband/family need to curtail their lives to make life better for Shannon? I guess that Shannon was the ONLY injuried spouse in this affair that involved her husband. Maybe she should lay low just as much as the other husband should. IMO, Shannon needs to grow the F up and act like an adult in public. There was no reason to engage with the other woman, NONE. The fact that Shannon tweeted that "we would all read about it tomorrow"  also makes me suspect it was her that alerted the tabloids as well. JMO

• Love 7

I totally agree, and with that said, did she ever apologize to Shannon?  No.  Personally, I think Shannon went easy on her.  If it had been me, and the bitch who boinked my husband screamed "Fuck you!" in my face, she would have a beer (or whatever I was drinking) in her face.  This woman comes off to me as a total CU Next Tuesday,

• Love 2

First, I did not say that the Beadors couldn't go to the games but they could get seats in a different area if they are not season ticket holders as are the other woman/husband. In BOTH reports, Shannon stood up and yelled that the other woman "slept with my husband", embarrassing not only herself but her husband, their friends and the other womans husband, not something someone in a "better" place in their marriage does. As much as Shannon says she/they are better.....she is NOT and this is a perfect example IMO.

So now the other womans husband/family need to curtail their lives to make life better for Shannon? I guess that Shannon was the ONLY injuried spouse in this affair that involved her husband. Maybe she should lay low just as much as the other husband should. IMO, Shannon needs to grow the F up and act like an adult in public. There was no reason to engage with the other woman, NONE. The fact that Shannon tweeted that "we would all read about it tomorrow"  also makes me suspect it was her that alerted the tabloids as well. JMO

Let's assume Beadors have their tickets purchased for the season-like most people who attend every game do.  No one needs to curtail their lives. They are 15 rows apart.  However, Nicole and her husband need to accept the fact when they go to events the Beadors are attending there is the likelihood it will be reported.  These two stories are an example.  Not everyone feels Shannon embarrassed herself by calling the woman out and no one knows if David felt embarrassed (I would be). 

I think you are jumping to conclusions about Shannon contacting the tabloids-clearly people contacted news sources without the  need for Shannon to get involved in the direct reporting.  That is what I think the husband was referring to.  He wanted the incident shut down-still should not have addressed Shannon.  I think most likely Shannon was contacted for a comment.

To me this story isn't a big deal-and by that I mean it wasn't done at a kids' soccer game, in a restaurant it was just the result of Nicole or David willing to give up an event.  I think it is evident from the show and subsequent interviews and this latest incident Shannon isn't going to take this woman's nonsense.  If the Nicole and her husband want to keep it private don't go to events Shannon will be attending-primarily because she  is the more known public figure and second because she doesn't seem quite over it.  This is certainly not an incident that should involve calling security-for what?  She said mean things to me?

• Love 3

Let's assume Beadors have their tickets purchased for the season-like most people who attend every game do.  No one needs to curtail their lives. They are 15 rows apart.  However, Nicole and her husband need to accept the fact when they go to events the Beadors are attending there is the likelihood it will be reported.  These two stories are an example.  Not everyone feels Shannon embarrassed herself by calling the woman out and no one knows if David felt embarrassed (I would be). 

I think you are jumping to conclusions about Shannon contacting the tabloids-clearly people contacted news sources without the  need for Shannon to get involved in the direct reporting.  That is what I think the husband was referring to.  He wanted the incident shut down-still should not have addressed Shannon.  I think most likely Shannon was contacted for a comment.

To me this story isn't a big deal-and by that I mean it wasn't done at a kids' soccer game, in a restaurant it was just the result of Nicole or David willing to give up an event.  I think it is evident from the show and subsequent interviews and this latest incident Shannon isn't going to take this woman's nonsense.  If the Nicole and her husband want to keep it private don't go to events Shannon will be attending-primarily because she  is the more known public figure and second because she doesn't seem quite over it.  This is certainly not an incident that should involve calling security-for what?  She said mean things to me?

Shannon spoke to Nicloe first, so IMO, she started the "nonsense" and she was looking to embarrass the woman in a public setting, saw her opportunity and jumped at it. As I said earlier, for someone that claims she/they are in a better place, that their marriage is stronger than ever, she is acting the exact opposite IMO.

Maybe Shannon needs to avoid any public places where Nicole/husband may be at if she can't act like an adult in public! The fact that someone, Nicole's friend, threatened to call security tells me that Shannon's mouth was out of control, more than what has been reported. I wonder how many Grey Goose drinks she had before this happened, like her twitter videos have been as of late.......drunk.

• Love 3

From Shannon's Instagram:

Someone with no moral compass decided to show up again. Watch reunion part 2 on Monday night and you will understand who I'm talking about. #narcissist #stalker

Announcing this tells me she is one screwed up woman and probably instigated the encounter, if there actually was one. So the person David had the affair with isn't allowed to go to venues with her innocent husband if Shannon might be there but it's ok for David, who is just as guilty as this woman, to go to venues where the innocent husband might be.   

• Love 16

Shannon spoke to Nicloe first, so IMO, she started the "nonsense" and she was looking to embarrass the woman in a public setting, saw her opportunity and jumped at it. As I said earlier, for someone that claims she/they are in a better place, that their marriage is stronger than ever, she is acting the exact opposite IMO.

Maybe Shannon needs to avoid any public places where Nicole/husband may be at if she can't act like an adult in public! The fact that someone, Nicole's friend, threatened to call security tells me that Shannon's mouth was out of control, more than what has been reported. I wonder how many Grey Goose drinks she had before this happened, like her twitter videos have been as of late.......drunk.

I think Shannon's marriage is in a better place -it doesn't mean she doesn't still harbor resentment towards Nicole-the woman who befriended her.  I don't think repairing you marriage is incumbent on forgiving the other woman. 

Shannon doesn't feel embarrassed-this is a discretion is the better part of valor moment.  One couple is public the other wants to remain private-simple solution. don't attend events if you don't want them to be made public. 

It means nothing to mean someone threatened to call security.  What was she calling security for-Shannon was having an insecure moment?  Security isn't there to make sure no one feelings get hurt.  There are  clearly two stories from two different camps.  I see it as a big kitten fight. Meow.  If people didn;t like Shannon before this gets stacked in the pile-if the liked her before it is no biggie.  I will agree drunk or sober Shannon needs to stay off Facebook until she figure out how it works.  The one with she and David was awful-with shout outs in the middle of questions.  No one said Shannon was drinking at the game.

• Love 5

I think Shannon's marriage is in a better place -it doesn't mean she doesn't still harbor resentment towards Nicole-the woman who befriended her.  I don't think repairing you marriage is incumbent on forgiving the other woman. 

Shannon doesn't feel embarrassed-this is a discretion is the better part of valor moment.  One couple is public the other wants to remain private-simple solution. don't attend events if you don't want them to be made public. 

It means nothing to mean someone threatened to call security.  What was she calling security for-Shannon was having an insecure moment?  Security isn't there to make sure no one feelings get hurt.  There are  clearly two stories from two different camps.  I see it as a big kitten fight. Meow.  If people didn;t like Shannon before this gets stacked in the pile-if the liked her before it is no biggie.  I will agree drunk or sober Shannon needs to stay off Facebook until she figure out how it works.  The one with she and David was awful-with shout outs in the middle of questions.  No one said Shannon was drinking at the game.

The bolded part above says it all to me.

• Love 7

Funny how all this worked out so perfectly for the reunion. Like it was set up to happen, I mean all football season long they've been going to games, and now at Pt 2 of the reunion right when they happen to talk about David's ex-girlfriend showing up everywhere they go, bang, Shannon now has proof, and tons of press to go with it. Hmmm, smells fishy, like jumping the shark, fishy!!!

Edited by ebkitty
  • Love 5

From Shannon's Instagram:

Someone with no moral compass decided to show up again. Watch reunion part 2 on Monday night and you will understand who I'm talking about. #narcissist #stalker

Announcing this tells me she is one screwed up woman and probably instigated the encounter, if there actually was one. So the person David had the affair with isn't allowed to go to venues with her innocent husband if Shannon might be there but it's ok for David, who is just as guilty as this woman, to go to venues where the innocent husband might be.   

Exactly.

Shannon needs to give up revenge fantasies, not just for herself/her marriage/her kids.  She has no right to be starting shit in front of the 'other' victim*, who frankly is looking to me like the ONLY victim in all of this these days. 

If the McMackins held tickets before Shannon decided to go Bravo, do they - the husband, the USC alum who worked (tm Vicki) after graduation - have to stop going to alum events because Princess Beador decides to show up?  WTF?  They can't show up to giant arena-held events without being forced into a public encounter with Bravo's newest I'm A VIP monster?  Get out of here with that!

*To be more fair, there are 2 stories about who instigated.  The Instagramming stuff from Shannon tells me it was her.  But that's just my take, and there are definitely 2 variations out there now.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 11

*To be more fair, there are 2 stories about who instigated.  The Instagramming stuff from Shannon tells me it was her.  But that's just my take, and there are definitely 2 variations out there now.

I have to roll me eyes at the first story though.  The mistress "walked" in front of them to get Shannon's attention?  Maybe, or she got up to pee, then got a beer and then decided to get some nachos.  The fact that Shannon is screaming out that this is the woman who slept with her husband is straight up embarrassing.  Those people around her didn't pay good money to watch a catfight.  They paid to watch the football game.

• Love 9

Well, something definitely happened at the football game.  SOMEONE had to instigate something AND someone fell for the bait, hook line and sinker.

Shame on all of them for behaving like idiots.   They all have children that are going to be subjected to this.  Shannon, David and Nicole = fucking pathetic losers for all the parts they played in this whole fiasco.

(the only 1 I give a hall pass to is Nicole's husband, since I don't really know his story and what his part in all this was.)

• Love 2

I have to roll me eyes at the first story though.  The mistress "walked" in front of them to get Shannon's attention?  Maybe, or she got up to pee, then got a beer and then decided to get some nachos.  The fact that Shannon is screaming out that this is the woman who slept with her husband is straight up embarrassing.  Those people around her didn't pay good money to watch a catfight.  They paid to watch the football game.

If you knew the history of USC football and especially this year with the head coach getting fired for being drunk-a two second shout out by Shannon hardly impacts the event for others.   It is not as if Shannon and Nicole  were on the Jumbotron labeeld "whore" and  "Beador".  Now had Shannon screamed, "bench Kessler," fans might have been upset.   

Well, something definitely happened at the football game.  SOMEONE had to instigate something AND someone fell for the bait, hook line and sinker.

Shame on all of them for behaving like idiots.   They all have children that are going to be subjected to this.  Shannon, David and Nicole = fucking pathetic losers for all the parts they played in this whole fiasco.

(the only 1 I give a hall pass to is Nicole's husband, since I don't really know his story and what his part in all this was.)

According to reports he thinks it appropriate to order around Shannon.  I think the guy maybe needs to stay home if he wants to be out of the spotlight.  He also needs to stop taking digs at Shannon's career.

• Love 5

If you knew the history of USC football and especially this year with the head coach getting fired for being drunk-a two second shout out by Shannon hardly impacts the event for others.   It is not as if Shannon and Nicole  were on the Jumbotron labeeld "whore" and  "Beador".  Now had Shannon screamed, "bench Kessler," fans might have been upset.   

According to reports he thinks it appropriate to order around Shannon.  I think the guy maybe needs to stay home if he wants to be out of the spotlight.  He also needs to stop taking digs at Shannon's career.

I don't pay good money to go to an event to see two women cat fighting. Period.

The mistresses husband had every right to say what he said if Shannon was uncouth enough to scream that mess out in front of others. If anybody needs to stay home, it is Shannon in this situation since a person can't even go pee without her losing her shit.

• Love 5

Shannon is doing exactly what Brandi did. Putting more blame on the mistress than she does on her husband. She says she has forgiven him and is moving on. If she can hope to heal their marriage and make a stable home for her children, she needs to leave these people alone at this point.

I agree with another poster that the only victim at this point is Nicole's husband. Shannon started out as a victim but she has blown it. She is the one to put all the details of the affair front and center for the world. He had zero say in what his wife did or in how the Beador's decided to use it as their storyline. It looks like he is just trying to move on. He did nothing wrong, so why should he have to lay low? What about David?

What is the most interesting to me is that it sounded like he was defending his wife. If Nicole was the one who started anything, why in the world wouldn't David be telling her to cut it out? And why would Shannon be smiling with him in pictures and talking about how wonderful he was later in the evening if he just sat there and let the mistress mistreat her? I think Shannon started it all and he wasn't going to do anything to get in her way. His penance for the affair. Just like his penance for an argument 10 years ago was a charge of domestic assault. This is just the way these two nut jobs roll. Their poor kids.

• Love 7

I don't pay good money to go to an event to see two women cat fighting. Period.

The mistresses husband had every right to say what he said if Shannon was uncouth enough to scream that mess out in front of others. If anybody needs to stay home, it is Shannon in this situation since a person can't even go pee without her losing her shit.

Well if two seconds ruins your day perhaps you need to watch your sports on TV.  I have had many a fan shout something out inappropriate and it doesn't ruin my day at the game. .  Sorry but this would the assumption that you were within hearing distance.  My husband and daughter were there sitting fairly close to the Beadors and didn't hear a thing.  Didn't mean it didn't happen  it just means it probably had very little impact on the 70,000 ++ people in the stadium and the millions of at home viewers.  My husband was far more disturbed by the woman four seats down that got up twice a quarter to tend to her appetite and nature needs.  To him that was a big deal having her interrupt his viewing pleasure 10 times.

• Love 6

I just cannot understand this. So they cannot be seen again in public because Shannon decided to air their dirty laundry? As you said, this game was a huge deal to USC fans. Hell, as a huge fan of college football, playing the number 3 team in the nation just 2 weeks after firing their head coach, it was a huge deal to me and I couldn't wait to watch or turn away (I cannot believe the way they totally took charge of that game). I am sure that attending that game meant as much to them as it did to the Beador's. I just hate the way Shannon is painting herself as the only victim here. There was another innocent spouse and innocent children that were harmed as well. She would be a better person if she would remember that. If in fact she really isn't embarrassed, shame on her.

• Love 8

She doesn't have a career.

• Love 5

I just cannot understand this. So they cannot be seen again in public because Shannon decided to air their dirty laundry? As you said, this game was a huge deal to USC fans. Hell, as a huge fan of college football, playing the number 3 team in the nation just 2 weeks after firing their head coach, it was a huge deal to me and I couldn't wait to watch or turn away (I cannot believe the way they totally took charge of that game). I am sure that attending that game meant as much to them as it did to the Beador's. I just hate the way Shannon is painting herself as the only victim here. There was another innocent spouse and innocent children that were harmed as well. She would be a better person if she would remember that. If in fact she really isn't embarrassed, shame on her.

I called this from the start.  I knew this - not the USC specifics but the dynamic - was the way it was going to go, and that a lot of people would see this as fair, that Shannon can piss all over this woman's husband and private family life for her storyline and recovery and in service to the repair of a marriage that looks rather one-sided from where I sit -- and that McMackin would be the whoriest whore who ever whorebagged, but David would be 'trying to save his family' and thus not as villainous - even though McMackin also stayed in her marriage and has not gone public, and presumably is trying to pull back from trainwreck status herself. 

• Love 4

Shannon is doing exactly what Brandi did. Putting more blame on the mistress than she does on her husband. She says she has forgiven him and is moving on. If she can hope to heal their marriage and make a stable home for her children, she needs to leave these people alone at this point.

I agree with another poster that the only victim at this point is Nicole's husband. Shannon started out as a victim but she has blown it. She is the one to put all the details of the affair front and center for the world. He had zero say in what his wife did or in how the Beador's decided to use it as their storyline. It looks like he is just trying to move on. He did nothing wrong, so why should he have to lay low? What about David?

What is the most interesting to me is that it sounded like he was defending his wife. If Nicole was the one who started anything, why in the world wouldn't David be telling her to cut it out? And why would Shannon be smiling with him in pictures and talking about how wonderful he was later in the evening if he just sat there and let the mistress mistreat her? I think Shannon started it all and he wasn't going to do anything to get in her way. His penance for the affair. Just like his penance for an argument 10 years ago was a charge of domestic assault. This is just the way these two nut jobs roll. Their poor kids.

The difference is Leann didn't pretend to be Brandi's friend and no divorces have been filed.  Have the kids complained they are embarrassed?  No.  The kids probably think Nicole deserves to be told off.  I don't endorse tire slashing or any violence but if you are a cheater you have to be able to handle the comments.  Now if you apologize then it is on the other person.  By apologize I don't mean not to your own family but the spouse who was cheated on.  Nicole appears to be the only one swearing. 

I don't think David was in the tunnel for the actual verbal exchange between Nicole and Shannon.  Nicole is an ex-affair.  Why on earth should Shannon let her affect the rest of the night.  People can't have it both ways that Shannon needs to be over it and then say she can't have a good time later in the evening.  She got over it.  BTW I think Shannon tries too hard with all the see how happy we are, look, at our PDA and I can almost guarantee that usually bites people in the butt.  Much like the assertion-we bicker a lot as married couples usually means divorce in the RH world.

• Love 3

Choosing to not go on a Reality show and discuss your horrid marriage or the fact that your spouse cheated on you doesn't mean they, Nicole/husband, should hide out or avoid going out in public because Shannon/David did. IMO, Shannon should act like an adult, keep her mouth closed and ignore Nicole instead of acting like a child throwing temper tantrums in public. 

Isn't Shannon always drinking? According to her daughter she is! LOL

• Love 2

As usual, a whole lot of gossip and no video to show us who is telling the truth. Sounds like real housewives stories that were left on the cutting room floor!

I did notice in the E article the reporter mentions David Beador and Nicole McMackin's husband were USC grads but leaves out that Shannon is a USC grad as well. They didn't use Reed's name either, Probably because he wasn't involved in the affair as the other innocent victim. It is strange they would quote him but just refer to him as the husband. My favorite is when they get the names or the different housewives confused.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to the reunion episode tonight.

• Love 5

It seems to me David and McMackin (I'm sorry, McMackin is really an unfortunate surname for a mistress) were the people who put their affair out into the world.

Wasn't info on their affair in the public domain before Shannon knew about the affair?

• Love 6

If Nicole hadn't gotten her daughter on the David-coached basketball team and hadn't cozied up to Shannon, I might feel differently about this mess.  Shannon isn't my favorite - and of course David and Nicole are to blame, but what N did to S was insidious and unforgivable imo.

A woman named Nicki Nysven's twitter account says the E story is false - she posted what she says is the truth.  I don't know how to bring over twitters...sorry!

• Love 8

I mean, to Shannon, she is the victim here. If my husband cheated on me, I'm not sure my focus would be on understanding the other scorned party's needs and feelings. Straight up, I would probably not care. At all. It's not Shannon's responsibility to "consider the children". It was David's responsibility to consider what his actions would do to his marriage and his children and what kind of example he should set for them. Same goes for the other woman. It's not Shannon who needs to be considerate of them - David and the McMackin lady certainly weren't considering Shannon, McMackin's husband and the kids. 

• Love 10