Type keyword(s) to search

Clayne Crawford Is A Secret (Lethal) Weapon

1 hour ago, AlliePK said:

I really liked him as Quinn on "Leverage."

That's the only reason I tuned into Lethal Weapon.  Now I'm hoping that Christian Kane guests on his show, because they have such fun together (being old pals).

• Love 1

I just watched the first two episodes of Rectify on Netflix to check out Crawford. I stopped for two reasons (1) it occured to me it might influence the way I see him on this show and (2) though the show is obviously good it is kind of rough subject matter that might be something I am not interested in.  Though might check it out later. 

With the exception of Buffy I don't think I have seen him in anything.

Edited by BooBear
On 9/29/2016 at 11:42 AM, ChelseaNH said:

Quinn beat up Eliot in The First David Job (part one of season 1 finale) and came back in The Last Dam Job (season 4 finale) as Eliot's counterpart.

Oh, It's That Guy!  That is why he looked familiar!  There is a BTS from one of the David Jobs about blocking that massive fight scene.

Ok, I already liked this show, but now there is a little extra attention.

• Love 1
On 9/28/2016 at 0:05 PM, AlliePK said:

I really liked him as Quinn on "Leverage."

I would never have made that connection! Quinn was a fun character.

Liking him here a lot, a more interesting kind of crazy than the movies. Hating the moustache, though. 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, snarktini said:

I would never have made that connection! Quinn was a fun character.

Liking him here a lot, a more interesting kind of crazy than the movies. Hating the moustache, though. 

Now that I know he was on Leverage I'm trying to stalk the episodes on ION to see his episodes.  I still haven't see his or the one that's a send-up of the Office(my favorite episode).

I didn't know the actor before this show, and wasn't impressed with his look or accent. I couldn't imagine him taking over the role of Riggs who was my favorite character. It didn't help that the role was previously played by Mel Gibson who I really liked back in the day. That being said, I'm really enjoying him as Riggs. I find him to be compelling and he seems to really have embraced the role. Even when the actor is in the background, he's still acting. He's always doing something and I'm always watching what he's up to. Great casting decision.

• Love 2

So, I already really liked Clayne Crawford, and think he does a great job on this show. But, I was curious to see what other things he's been in so I checked out his IMDB page.  Low and behold, I saw that he is from a town in Alabama that is about 10 minutes from where I live!  I love a good ole Southern boy for sure! I then decided to follow him on twitter and, in glancing at some previous tweets, I saw that he is is also a fan of the Alabama Crimson Tide football team. Be stll my heart with that information. I LOVE my Tide football so I am now a forever fan of Clayne's.  On top of this, I was telling a girl at work about it and it turns out Clayne's uncle actually works in my building!!  I know of him but I don't think  I have ever met him. I guess it wouldn't be a good idea if  I stalked him with the sole purpose of asking him questions about his nephew?  Yeah, that would probably be weird.  

13 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Even when the actor is in the background, he's still acting. He's always doing something and I'm always watching what he's up to. Great casting decision.

I didn't know him either but I went and watched a few episodes of Rectify and knew immediately he was a good choice. He played kind of a jerk that you couldn't help but like. Not in a that JR Ewing way, but more like there is so much else going on with the character you can find something to relate to.  Interesting that the stars of Rectify are all headlining shows this fall. 

• Love 2