Type keyword(s) to search

Name The Show

• Start Topic

EricJ's is presumably

Lawst and Order

I posted this a while ago, but it got lost in the flurry: A single dad and his high-school aged daughter move out of the big city (too many witches!) to a haunted house in a Connecticut suburb.

Some that have been filling up my brain queue:

1. Like leaves in the Windy City, these paramedics and firefighters take jobs anywhere they can in the goram 'verse.

2. Rumored to be the descendant of Odin but with a father-in-law in the basement, a fearless warrior rises from delivering packages in New York to be the king of his tribe.

3. An 18th century pirate sees a chicken at a women's prison.

Ryan you have stumped me. I'm guessing there's an iconic Canadian lumber show in there but I can't piece it together.

I figured the iconic Canadian lumber show is the easy part. The other part is a mid-2000s teen drama produced for both Canada and the US.

Two working-class couples let off steam from their jobs in the emergency department of a New York hospital by presenting sketches about race relations to the live audience of their run-down Brooklyn apartment building. (Otherwise, they might have to turn to pills or something to get through the stress of their jobs – and their marriages!)

Also, I've been stumped on Ryan's for a while, so here's a complete shot in the dark that almost works:

Veronica Beachcombars

. Otherwise, I guess it's probably something with the

Beach

part, but....

Also, I've been stumped on Ryan's for a while, so here's a complete shot in the dark that almost works:

Veronica Beachcombars

. Otherwise, I guess it's probably something with the

Beach

part, but....

It's the latter part. One more hint, it was a Global/ABC Family co-production, so yes, I should have put "Difficulty Level Canadian" in the original post.

• Love 1

This one is still in play: "Those peanuts aren't French, bitch."

Ryan:

Falcon Beachcombers

Also interesting trivia:

It was unique among Canadian TV series in that the producers filmed two versions of each episode. The first was for Canada and uses Canadian geographic references and terminology. The second version was done for the United States and uses American geographic references and terminology.

This one is still in play: "Those peanuts aren't French, bitch."

I want this to be something like

Breaking Bad Restaurants

, if there were such a show as

Bad Restaurants (a reality show a la Kitchen Nightmares / Restaurant: Impossible / etc)

Your trivia is crazy; I can't believe they actually did that....

I can't guess on Dave's because he finally told me what it is BUT I think it's my turn so:

Naive international travelers run into legal problems when they transport contraband for a sexually adventurous Brooklynite and her self-conscious best friend.