Type keyword(s) to search

Name The Show

• Start Topic

Tara, my initial guess for that that I edited was

An Idiot Abroad City

, but I don't think that's it. 

Dim Bulb sitcom follows a cynical bachelor who moves in with his aunt and cousins after their father passes away, and continues his womanizing ways despite the chiding of his coupled friends.

Edited by Carrie Ann

Resurfacing:

Naive international travelers run into legal problems when they transport contraband for a sexually adventurous Brooklynite and her self-conscious best friend.

Locked Up ABroad City

OH MY GOD! Ok... I'm bad at the giving clue part

An OCD designer/house flipper lives with a girl who's father is an alien. She can freeze time by touching her fingers together!

I know that this is wrong, because A) pretty sure that was a cotton-poly blend and not latex, and B) more of a mash up of the titles than a before and after, but since it got into my head, I'm hoping that by sharing I can clear it out of there before the god-awful theme song makes an appearance.

Greatest American Hero Gladiators

• Love 1

Drat. I used all mine a few pages ago and I haven't been following closely. Has anyone done:

A pirate captain is sent to prison and spends some time looking for a chicken.

Drat. I used all mine a few pages ago and I haven't been following closely. Has anyone done:

A pirate captain is sent to prison and spends some time looking for a chicken.

I don't have a guess, but I would watch that show.

• Love 1