Type keyword(s) to search

Name The Show

• Start Topic

I'll just update this one:

'A) An animal hunter/discoverer finds frightening animals, then shows them to an odd family at an unlucky address.'

Hint: The address starts with 13.

It's really the first part that I'm struggling with.

(edited)

Edited to add another relevant word.

A documentary style show where a narrator takes us through various strange shortcuts during the creation of meals, cocktails, and some unusual decorating ideas.

Edited by JTMacc99

Okay, let me try this:

A documentary style show where a narrator takes us through an entertaining but crazy lady's various strange shortcuts as she creates meals, cocktails, and some unusual decorating ideas.

(edited)

Nope. And I feel kind of bad that I'm a thread killer.  The crazy lady in question is blond, but not the one you guessed. Mine has whole forums dedicated to hate-watching her, but I think she is not currently on TV. She's probably busy being the governor of New York's girlfriend. I just need one of the shrikes to wander through here...

Edited by JTMacc99

A) A church deacon lives with two slobby twenty-something guys.

B)Up-and-coming makeup artists create in a South American jungle village where the medical residents critique on the realism.

C) A famed deductionist is followed by camera crews as he helps homeowners get justice for crappy foundations and other housing nightmares, while his associates fix the aforementioned problems.

It's a whole lot to look through, no worries. :)

This U.S. adaptation of a French-Israeli show deals with the extensive therapy needed after a set of shocking supernatural events.